Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest

+9
lisette
Nama
jeanne1807
CritterFan1
TerryRose
Juanita
charminglane
mommyof3kids
Wrapitup
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest - Page 2 Empty Re: 10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:41 am

Mother and BFF Pass Poly!!
I still want to know what is up with the Brother... Somthing doesn't sit well with me and that brother.. JOM..

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49651607.html

mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest - Page 2 Empty Re: 10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:56 am

How old is the brother????

I think she ran away..She was very unhappy about her parents divorcing. I have said this from the get-go. I hope I am correct just because we don't want to hear of another tragedy!!!

NG actaully spent about 5 whole minutes on this case!!! Sooo impressive [love to snark about NG] frying pan :lol!:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:09 am

I agree with mof3; do we have any more info on the brother? Why was he going to juvi? Was it drugs? What about his friends? I assume LE is checking out this angle. Does anyone have any links on this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:19 am

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

I think I'd take a look at this family friend, also. He/she sent Josh home and only had to wait for Lindsey to come back that way alone. The article also said that Lindsey was last seen a few blocks from home by a neighbor headed to work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:43 am

georgiamom that is a very good theory I had not thought of about the family friend that sent Josh home. Bravo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:45 am

Authorities had initially looked at the case as a possible runaway, but Scott admitted that "it's becoming less likely as time goes on."

Baum said she knows her daughter would not run away. She had been upset about her parents finalizing their divorce in April but had known it was coming, Baum said.

And Lindsey knew better than to go somewhere with a stranger -- it was something they had talked about previously.

"I think she's alive," Baum said. "I really and truly feel that strongly in my heart."

Baum said she and Lindsey had been planning to celebrate her upcoming July 7 birthday by going with a group of friends to the new "Harry Potter" movie a few days later.

Instead, the family is now trying to cope with a life without Lindsey. Baum said her son Josh is racked by guilt that he argued with his sister and left her to visit her friend on her own. And even Kadence is suffering the loss of a friend, refusing to eat normally.

Wrap, I don't think it was a runaway anymore.... She would have packed a bag or something you would think. I think she was snatched up by someone she knew in a car..

Georgiamom could be on to something with the family friend, although they would have had to have snatched her up on her way back from trying to stay the night at her BFF's house. Also, I would think that LE looked into that family friend pretty good.

So sad that even her German Shepard is grieving and not eating 😢
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:07 pm

New push on to find missing McCleary girl

MCCLEARY, Wash. - Exactly one week after a 10-year-old girl vanished in this small Western Washington mill town, detectives are out in force trying to find leads to help solve her disappearance.

Lindsey Baum was last seen between 9 and 10 p.m. on Friday, June 26, as she walked home from a friend's home who lives about four or five blocks away.

An intense ground and aerial search carried out over the following days failed to turn up any clues, and searchers scaled back their efforts Thursday.

But now Lindsey's disappearance is being publicized in a new way, as folks hand out fliers to people driving through town in hopes of finding the missing girl.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49891642.html

This girl is still missing and I truly fear she was snatched and NOT a runaway!! Sooo sad! I hope they find this girl and ALIVE!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Sounds like you are correct. I saw on NG that she would have had to walk by a gas station but the surveillance tape showed no footage of her at all.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Community remains hopeful
By Rachel Thomson - The Daily World
Sunday, July 5, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

McCLEARY — Compared to a few days ago, downtown McCleary was quiet on Saturday. No helicopters circled overhead. Traffic was sparse and no satellite news trucks sat in parking lots. The mobile command center truck parked in front of the police station for much of the week, was gone.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/05/local_news/doc4a5046ad80db5470513203.txt
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Missing girl's father facing heart-rending deadline

Baum hadn't seen his daughter, Lindsey Baum, in a year. He and her mother divorced three years ago. He stayed in Tennessee and his ex-wife moved to Washington with their daughter.

Investigators do not suspect Scott Baum in the case.

"No, the only possibility that we were considering at any time was perhaps that Lindsey, missing her father, had tried to go to him in Tennessee," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/50075052.html

This gets sadder by the minute. Now her father wants to see her before he is deployed to Iraq! 🇳🇴
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Missing girl’s 11th birthday passes with her still away

BY JACOB JONES
The Daily World
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 12:09 PM PDT

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/08/local_news/doc4a54e9c946020927750602.txt

also,

Missing McCleary girl's father pleas for her return before deploying to Iraq

http://www.examiner.com/x-1146-Seattle-Eastside-Family-

Examiners~y2009m7d7-Missing-McCleary-girls-father-pleas-for-her-return-before-deploying-to-Iraq

MOO: This man does not need to be getting deployed to Iraq right now. I pray the National Military Organizations step in and allow him to stay put!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:04 am

I saw his interviews on HLN last night. My heart broke for him. I think the government will step in and give him a leave. And if not shame on them this guy is in no shape to go to Iraq. He needs to be here helping to find his daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 pm

The thing that bothers me about this guy, and I don't know the entire sitaution, but he has not seen his kids in a year. I agree that that his head would not be right, he probably would be extremely distracted. I totally support the troops 100% but what kind of father goes a year with out seeing his kids and then waits almost a week to head up to Washington to help look for his daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:14 pm

I understand it has been a bitter ugly divorce. His kids were moved to another state and he is full time military so maybe all those factors have something to do with it. I did not know he had not seen them in a year. Did you read this somewhere and can post me a link? Thanks butterfly. 8)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 am

I read it own WS, and I honestly can't even begin to know where to start looking for it. I have also heard it on Nancy Grace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:59 am

yeah this guy should definitely be allowed to stay in the US for "family emergency" unless he really needs a salary, but i still think he should get a job at UPS and stay.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:08 am

Town festival 'not the same' with girl missing

MCCLEARY, Wash. - A little girl who vanished without a trace more than two weeks ago missed her 11th birthday this week - still with no sign of her.
The town where she lives celebrated its annual Bear Festival on Saturday - but it wasn't the same as in previous years.

Yes, there was a parade, and floats, and music - and flags waving. But there were also volunteers passing out flyers of the missing girl's photo.

"It's just getting harder and harder. I think every day that goes by, everybody just gets a little more upset," said Kim Paull, Lindsey's aunt.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/50547357.html

My heart goes out to this family!!

There is also a new photo posted of Lindsey... she is so beautiful!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:59 am

Thanks for this link LM, I have been checking the local news everyday for updates on this case and have a hard time seeing any new leads or anything on this case. So sad :(
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Searchers renew their efforts
BY JACOB JONES
The Daily World
Friday, August 28, 2009 11:13 AM PDT

Melissa Baum struggled to describe her missing 11-year-old daughter to more than 40 potential search volunteers gathered Thursday night at the McCleary Community Center.

Lindsey loved to read, breezing through the “Twilight” books, Baum said. The 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl also spent much of her time writing, even working to write a play shortly before she disappeared from a McCleary street two months ago.

“She’s just an outgoing, bright little girl,” Baum said, a large photo of Lindsey smiling on the wall behind her.

Several volunteers teared up alongside Baum as she spoke at the community meeting to launch new search efforts today and throughout the weekend with support from national missing child organizations.

Coordinators from the Laura Recovery Center and the KlaasKIDS Foundation came to McCleary this weekend to rally new resources and volunteers around finding Lindsey.

“I’m thrilled,” Baum said. “I’m really excited about it.”

The organizations set up shop in the Community Center on Simpson Street, hanging maps, photos of Lindsey and setting up a copy machine for duplicating fliers.

Lindsey disappeared on June 26 while walking home from her friend’s house just down the street. Though two neighbors spotted her within blocks of home, investigators have found no evidence explaining her disappearance.

Dawn Davis, with the Laura Recovery Center, said finding lost children takes cooperation between law enforcement, the community and the family.

“There is hope,” she said. “Kids come home every day.”

Volunteers were scheduled to start registering this morning. The organizations would be leading teams through the streets passing out fliers and hanging red, white and blue ribbons in Lindsey’s honor.

Davis said teams will also comb nearby neighborhoods and wooded areas, re-searching areas scoured during the first days after Lindsey went missing.

Volunteers must all be at least 18 years old, she said. They should dress appropriately with sturdy shoes. Dogs, children and weapons are prohibited.

Anyone who cannot search or walk the streets can help coordinate at the center, documenting search efforts and organizing food or equipment.

“There is something for everyone,” Davis said. “There’s always something you can do in the search.”

Mark Klaas, whose daughter was kidnapped and killed in 1993, said the work of the KlaasKIDS Foundation and Laura Recovery Center has helped many families in recent years.

“Children have been found as a result of our efforts,” he said.

Organizers said the search will go on as long as possible, starting today and stretching to Sunday if needed. Klaas encouraged the volunteers at the center to contact friends, neighbors, coworkers — anyone who could join the effort and help expand the search area.

“If we get 300 people,” he said, “we’ll go a lot farther than if we get 30 people.”

Baum also asked anyone with private property that included large forested areas, abandoned buildings or abandoned vehicles to check their property for any sign of Lindsey.

If the owner cannot check, they can call local police or the center to have someone search the property, she said. Searchers hope to check every corner they can.

Law enforcement officials are asking anyone who might have any information about the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum to come forward with tips. Tips can be made by phone at 1-866-915-8299 or via e-mail at soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

The community meeting ended with a prayer, asking for a miracle. Friends moved forward to offer Baum hugs and support as Lindsey smiled down from several missing child posters.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/08/28/local_news/doc4a98178f6482a351140071.txt
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest - Page 2 Empty Warrant details suspicions in the case of missing Lindsey Baum

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Warrant details suspicions kidnapping Case:
Police find no evidence of wrongdoing despite local man’s strange behavior

The Daily World (Aberdeen) | • Published October 05, 2009

Aberdeen - A newly released search warrant in the case of missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum outlines suspicious activity and inconsistent statements that led investigators to a home outside McCleary last weekend.

The warrant includes statements from friends and family members regarding a man at the residence in connection with strange phone activity, disturbing conversations involving Lindsey, conflicting alibis and a past accusation of sexual assault.

In the court filing, investigators said they thought Lindsey had been kidnapped, and after receiving what they have referred to as a credible tip, they thought they would find evidence of her kidnapping at the home.

The Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office since has announced it could not find any evidence of wrongdoing. Some forensic samples taken at the home and a neighboring property Sept. 25 along Foreman Road still await testing. Results could take months.

Lindsey, then 10 years old, went missing June 26 while walking a short distance from her friend’s house in McCleary along a house-lined street at dusk. Despite two confirmed sightings of her within blocks of her house, she never made it home, and investigators have not been able to explain her disappearance.

The search warrant, released Friday, lists dozens of items investigators were looking for as potential evidence, including clothing matching Lindsey’s, weapons and cars on the property.

Attempts to contact the man and family members Friday via e-mail were not returned.

In news reports after the search warrants were executed, the owner of the property said he has contacted a lawyer about suing the police and the media, saying they had no right to put the family through the search.

Much of the warrant lists suspicious reports focusing on a man at the home, who is not being named because he has not been arrested or charged with any crime.

Investigators say he fixated on Lindsey’s disappearance in the days after she went missing and made disturbing comments about thinking the girl had been murdered when most authorities still thought her to be lost.

“(The man) told (a friend) he could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered,” the warrant stated. “It should be noted that the media and investigators did not believe that Baum was the victim of a crime until the week following her disappearance.”

A friend also reported the man became “agitated” when investigators questioned him about the case, the warrant stated. He “obsessed” about Lindsey and the possibility she had been kidnapped, the court papers said.

A car similar to the man’s vehicle reportedly was seen shortly before Lindsey’s disappearance near the intersection on Maple Street where she last was spotted, according to the warrant. The man also worked part time at a business nearby, one that Baum had been in often.

When contacted by investigators, the man reported he had been at a second job in Olympia on the night of the disappearance, according to the warrant. The man’s supervisor at that job told investigators the man was suspended during that time and could not have been working.

When confronted with the inconsistency, the man provided a second alibi that investigators could not verify.

The warrant also outlines suspicious phone activity that stops suddenly at about the time Lindsey disappeared.

Lindsey Baum

Lindsey Baum is 4-foot-9 with brown eyes and brown hair. She was wearing a blue shirt and jeans when she disappeared.

Anyone who might have any information about the whereabouts of Lindsey is asked to call 1-866-915-8299 or send e-mail to soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/993274.html

This is NOT good!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:53 am

OMG, thank you sooo much Wrap for posting this article. I haven't been doing a good job at keeping this story up to date.. this one gets to my heart Big Time!!

You are right... this does not sound good!! Especially with all the inconsistencies and especially this.. 🇳🇴

“(The man) told (a friend) he could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered,” the warrant stated. “It should be noted that the media and investigators did not believe that Baum was the victim of a crime until the week following her disappearance.”

crying
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest - Page 2 Empty Missing girl on People magazine cover and featured on Oprah

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:48 pm

The story of the McCleary, Wash. girl who disappeared over three months ago walking will likely be featured on ‘The Oprah Show,’ according to NWCN.
Baum’s mother, Melissa, told King-5 News that a camera crew and producer from the show interviewed her in the small Gray Harbor County town, last Friday and Saturday. She was told the segment may air late this week or next.
Lindsey, 10, headed home from a friend’s house at about 9 p.m. on June 26. She should have arrived at her own home about 10 minutes later, but instead vanished. She has not been seen or heard from since.
To read police suspicions regarding a neighbor of Lindsey’s, click here.
Lindsey Baum is 4-foot-9 with brown eyes and brown hair. She was wearing a blue shirt and jeans when she disappeared.
Anyone who might have any information about the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum should call 1-866-915-8299 or via e-mail soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us. Information may also be mailed to PO Box 305 McCleary, 98557.
The ChildSeek Network has also put up a Web site about Baum at: http://www.childseeknetwork.com/kids/Baum.htm.http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d7-Lindsey-Baums-story-to-be-featured-on-Oprah
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Thanks, Mommy, for this post which reminds us of this missing girl. The link also has others' stories, such as Madeline McCann's. We need to remember these children until they are found.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:15 pm

I moved the last few post to site suggestions. :thanks:
For posting this and reminding us of Lindsey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:57 pm

by TerryRose Today at 4:53 pm

Thanks, Mommy, for this post which reminds us of this missing girl. The link also has others' stories, such as Madeline McCann's. We need to remember these children until they are found.

So VERY VERY True Terry Rose butterfly

I moved the last few post to site suggestions.
For posting this and reminding us of Lindsey.

👀
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Here is a website about Lindsey. Its helpfindmychild.com it lists some circumstances about the disappearacne to.
http://www.helpfindmychild.net/lindsey-baum
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Thank you, Linda Marie. And I love the new pic(s) of Lindsey on the home page!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest - Page 2 Empty Missing girl on People magazine cover

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:02 pm

The case of missing McCleary girl Lindsey Baum received some more national exposure today.

People magazine put Lindsey’s face on its cover along with five other young people in an effort to highlight people who vanish without a trace and the hope their families have for finding them.

Baum vanished 10 days before her 11th birthday while walking a few blocks from her home, on June 26.

Deputies have received hundreds of tips, but have not found any solid leads, Undersheriff Rick Scott said today.

Scott said he talked to a reporter from People magazine recently, but had no idea the case would be featured on the cover. He said he reporter saw the Baum case when it was featured on Oprah last month. Oprah narrated a minute-long segment about the Baum case, according to a clip found on YouTube.

Scott said every bit of media exposure helps. Most of the local network affiliates ran short stories on Baum being featured in People Thursday night.

People magazine, known mainly for celebrity news and gossip, has a circulation of roughly 3.5 million, according to a recent New York Times article.

The brown-haired 4-foot-9 girl was wearing a light blue hooded shirt and blue jeans when she went missing. Authorities believe she is the victim of an abduction.

Anyone with any information about the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum is encouraged to come forward with tips. Tips can be made by phone at 1-866-915-8299 or e-mail at soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us. They may also be mailed to PO Box 305 McCleary, 98557.

The ChildSeek Network has also put up a Web site about Baum at: http://www.childseeknetwork.com/kids/Baum.htm.http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/11/13/local_news/doc4afda9ca7fce8092607308.txt
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 pm

I am praying that she is another case of a child being held hostage, like J. Duggard. I hope she is found alive.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:12 pm

i am pretty surprised people magazine posted this, i wonder if they are trying to change their content to be more like time magazine but more mainstream reading
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Juanita it is "People" and true they have focused on the stars but there are soooooo many children being abducted so I think they go where the audience is.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:17 pm

sure, but there is much more to america than just tabloid stars, or is that what america is interested in? i had a brief subscription to people, it was just like yahoo omg news. trainwrecks and movie stars, same ol same.

anyway im really happy this was on the cover
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Actually I am a loyal subscriber of People for 6 years now. I get the lobby pricing so..life is good.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:30 pm

i think i was subscribing during the lindsey lohan years UGG had to cancel that lolll
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:45 am

I read People online now when I see something on the cover at the grocery store. When it first came out I could not wait for my weekly mag. When I was a mail carrier if the stacks of people mag were late arriving at the PO and did not get delivered on the expected day, we got not one, not two, but at least 100 calls wanting to know where it was.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest - Page 2 Empty Investigators have announced a revitalized effort and a ramping-up of activity in the coming weeks

Post by Nama Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:39 pm

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest - Page 2 Doc4b61e4aed9f4e625704361
Jan 28, 2010
Melissa Baum, mother of missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, speaks with the press Wednesday at McCleary City Hall as the search for her daughter enters its eighth month. From left, Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott, Sheriff Mike Whelan and Aberdeen Police Chief Bob Torgerson stand by during the conference. Investigators have announced a revitalized effort and a ramping-up of activity in the coming weeks.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2010/01/28/local_news/doc4b61e4aed9f4e625704361.txt
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon May 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Lindsey Baum news: Police seeking 2 men seen on surveillance video same night girl went missing
May 3, 5:51 PMCrime ExaminerCindy AdamsPolice announced Monday they are trying to find two men seen on surveillance video the night McCleary, Washington girl Lindsey Baum disappeared.

On June 26, 2009, 10-year-old Lindsey left her neighbor’s home between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m.—just three blocks from her own house. She never made it home and authorities continue to investigate her disappearance.

Grays Harbor Investigators say they would like to speak to two men seen entering a convenience store near the location where Lindsey was last seen walking home, although they claim neither is a suspect in the case.

“Perhaps something they saw that’s important to us was meaningless to them,” said Undersheriff Rick Scott.
Anyone with information regarding Lindsey is urged to call the Grays Harbor Sheriff Office at 1-866-915-8299 or send an email to soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

http://ww.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d3-Lindsey-Baum-news-Police-seeking-2-men-seen-on-surveillance-video-same-night-girl-went-missing

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest - Page 2 0503lindsey_baum_men_survei1
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

10-year-old girl, Lindsey Baum vanished 6.26.2009 walking home from a friend's house/Warrant details suspicions/Lindsey featured on cover of People Magazine/LE investigates person of interest - Page 2 Empty Re: the three videos

Post by Nama Mon May 03, 2010 8:45 pm