Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock

+4
Juanita
Marica
Wrapitup
Nama
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock Empty Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock

Post by Nama Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:20 pm

More stunning audio is coming out from Texas EquuSearch Director Tim Miller, the man who coordinated some of the ground searches for missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma in February and who arranged for the child’s stepmother to be polygraphed and hypnotized.

Miller spoke with 97.3 The Sky’s news partner The Florida Radio Network. Rozie Franco conducted the interview and she asked Miller, ” Who is Misty Cummings’ friend, Donna Brock and what is she doing?”

Miller did not hesitate to answer.

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock Donna

AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock
http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2009-10-09_Tim_Miller_on_Donna_Brock.mp3

Miller also stated in an earlier interview with FNN’s Rozie Franco that he, too, was told early on that Misty wasn’t at home the night Haleigh disappeared.

AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Possible Whereabouts the Night of the Abduction See link

Misty appeared on the CBS Early Show Friday morning and started pointing fingers in the disappearance of young Haleigh. She said she feels ’someone on the other side of the family has Haleigh.”

http://www.bloggernews.net/122576

Last edited by BJ in OR on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock Empty Re: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:34 pm

Makes no sense to me. Tim Miller is admitting that this Donna person is filling in for Mother Croslin, taking Misty to the mall, getting her nails done, taking her to church..to get Misty to tell ALL she really knows. I would think the jig is up. Misty will hear this audio and KNOW she is being set up.

Also, what kind of a mother figure screams out to other people on a freeway that you are going to beat their ass? Great mother figure example there, Donna.

And, really..bleached blond hair and that blue eye shadow we all used to wear back in the 60's (for all the baby boomers on here) makes this Donna person look rather cheap and slutty. MOO!! faint
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock Empty Re: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock

Post by Nama Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Tim mentions Misty being involved in a threesome in one of the videos. Eeewww Barf
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Missed that. A threesome? Was he there? Eeewww
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Wrapitup Today at 6:54 pm Missed that. A threesome? Was he there?
Threesome, snorting OxyContin.......Tim wasn't there. 🇳🇴 Tim says that he talked to Mother Teresa about the threesome and the drugs and she said that they all knew about it. LE questioned the girl that reported it to Tim, but aren't sure, because of her drug use, that it happened on the night that Haleigh disappeared.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:17 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
Wrapitup Today at 6:54 pm Missed that. A threesome? Was he there?
Threesome, snorting OxyContin.......Tim wasn't there. 🇳🇴 Tim says that he talked to Mother Teresa about the threesome and the drugs and she said that they all knew about it. LE questioned the girl that reported it to Tim, but aren't sure, because of her drug use, that it happened on the night that Haleigh disappeared.
That is what I figured. Misty was on oxy's and was so out of it she really has no clue what happened. Ocycontin is known as Hillbilly Heroin. Yee Haw!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Well, if this Donna keeps misty busy, and away from those who would tell her there is a set up.. who knows, she might get something out of her before Little Miss Hillbilly figures it all out.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:43 pm

WHYYY would ANYONE want to snort ANYTHING??? swallow a pill and chase it down with some liquor, works fine!!!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Juanita wrote:WHYYY would ANYONE want to snort ANYTHING??? swallow a pill and chase it down with some liquor, works fine!!!
Looks like the cat in your avatar chased down its own tail!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:23 pm

ROFLMAO

the straw snorted the cat lol
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Well I'll be dipped. I have been wondering who this new gal pal of Mistys was. Now we know "Donna". And her rich husband "Tim Miller".
Actually the two of them aren't married but the last time Teresa was on NG she said Misty went to Orlando with a gal pal and her rich husband was footing the bill. So does this mean Teresa was in on this little plot.

I don't know how I feel about this. I guess I am thinking you search for a missing child in many ways. Heck it costs a ton of money to put on a big search so why not throw some money this way and see if she, Misty, will talk. Evidently it didn't work because we all know who Donna is and we are no closer to finding Haleigh.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:58 pm

I don't think Tim Miller is married to Donna Brock.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Donna Brock
Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock Donna1
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I don't think Tim Miller is married to Donna Brock.

No I don't think he is either. Not his type...lol. I was speaking about the NG show when Teresa, Rons Mother was on and said the gal running with Misty to Orlando was a gal pal with a rich husband.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:55 pm

BJ where ever did you get that picture of Donna. Do you know who she is and how she fits into this whole picture. I get the idea she is working with Tim in trying to help find Haleigh????
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:05 am

by jeanne1807 Yesterday at 11:55 pm BJ where ever did you get that picture of Donna. Do you know who she is and how she fits into this whole picture. I get the idea she is working with Tim in trying to help find Haleigh????

Something like that :) Did you see the links to the audio interviews with Tim? (by BJ in OR Yesterday at 6:20 pm)
I found the picture on another blog.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:43 am

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock Donna

Bitch Slapped by Maybelline Cosmetics!

Isn't that Kate Gosselin's hair?
affraid
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:15 am

Nite, YOU are just too funny!!! :lol!: ROFLMAO

Last edited by Marica on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my spelling again!)
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:15 am

She looks like a woman that can take care of herself in all kinds of situations.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:35 am

jeanne1807 wrote:She looks like a woman that can take care of herself in all kinds of situations.
Jeanne, what gave you that idea? The bleached hair or the blue eye shadow???? affraid
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Well, come to think about it, chopped bleached blonde hair & blue eye shadow could put a woman in a position where she just might need to be able to take care of herself.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:24 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:She looks like a woman that can take care of herself in all kinds of situations.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Now that is FUNNY! Miss Donna also looks like she may have quite a few miles on her... Someone should tell her that a little Oil Of Olay with SPF & avoidance of the tanning bed will help with all of the wear & tear on her leather face. Misty better cool it with the drugs, men, & metallic eyeshadow... her future is looking ROUGH!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:26 pm

Do you think Donna was a fan of Susan Powter?! The "stop the insanity" chick? I see an uncanny resemblance.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:32 pm

SophiaRose wrote:Do you think Donna was a fan of Susan Powter?! The "stop the insanity" chick? I see an uncanny resemblance.....
they could be sisters. wonder how old this donna chick really is or if she just looks 'rode hard and put up wet'?
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:46 pm

by SophiaRose Today at 12:26 pm Do you think Donna was a fan of Susan Powter?! The "stop the insanity" chick? I see an uncanny resemblance.....

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock Susan Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock Donna-1
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:58 pm

LOL BJ! I was hoping you would do that!
Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:16 pm

Rode hard and put up wet like an ATV!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

LMAO, I bet she is only in her 40's. She looks like she has taken her share of drugs.

Off topic (sort of) - I was in Wal Mart Pharmacy in line and they guy in front of me was no more than 21, skinny as a rail, those long baggy pants, texting away. After he stopped texting, he could NOT just stand there and be still. He was messing with his hair, picking at his skin, bouncing up and down. He gets to the counter and guess what he is purchasing? SUDAFED!!!! That is what they make meth with. OMG, it was sooo evident. I felt like following him to his car..getting his license plate and calling the police. Did I? NO!

These kids today are something else! They have NO respect for anyone. They only think of themselves. They do not think about cause and effect. It is mind boggling!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:40 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 5:39 pm That is what they make meth with. OMG, it was sooo evident. I felt like following him to his car..getting his license plate and calling the police. Did I? NO!

I know in OR you have to give your name when you buy certain OTC medications. I don't know if that's a federal law or state. It's not something that affects me.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:19 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
by Wrapitup Today at 5:39 pm That is what they make meth with. OMG, it was sooo evident. I felt like following him to his car..getting his license plate and calling the police. Did I? NO!

I know in OR you have to give your name when you buy certain OTC medications. I don't know if that's a federal law or state. It's not something that affects me.
I hear you, BJ..but this guy turned around after he was leaving and gave me this look like..WOW, I got it!! You could see he couldn't wait to get his hands on it. Sometimes, even if it doesn't personally affect me..I think.."should I get involved? Could my getting involved save a life?" But..that's just me! (TM Joy Behar) Who I LOVE!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:28 am

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock Adonjna
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:24 am

Ya know, I am still having a real hard time with all the freelance reporter wrote. Shivers.. this whole thing is really getting out of hand. If DB's cover is blown, and everyone is serious about concern for misty's wefare, isn't it time for protective custody?
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:48 am

Possibly...IF this freelance reporter is reporting the facts. My question would be this..IF Ron literally put a gun in his mouth and said he would blow Misty's brains out and then turn the gun on him..wouldn't TM have reported that to LE? Wouldn't LE have taken Ron in for questioning? Removed Misty from the home?

Maybe THAT is why Ron is saying they are divorcing. He is being forced to stay away from Misty. MOO!

p.s. Marica, Love your avatar!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:14 am

Thnx.. well, I figured I should Tell it like it is, "I'm the Black "Lamb" in the family". I seem to always be getting in trouble. Always seem to have a hoof in my mouth.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:04 pm

I'm 9 years younger than my older brothers. I came into the world as the black sheep! Bhhhaaad !
Now days I too embrace the inner blackness of my sheepism!
We should start a club... BS of LaFamilia
(Black Sheep of the Family)

Bet ya Donna is the black sheep in her family too.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:11 pm

I don't call myself the Black Sheep, but the Black Lamb. Was born a Lamb, and forever will be one, and no doubt always the blackest of all.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:42 pm

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock Black_11

BlowKisses
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:11 am

Ahhh.. wish I was as cute. Love it! :D
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:22 am

Wrapitup wrote:Possibly...IF this freelance reporter is reporting the facts. My question would be this..IF Ron literally put a gun in his mouth and said he would blow Misty's brains out and then turn the gun on him..wouldn't TM have reported that to LE? Wouldn't LE have taken Ron in for questioning? Removed Misty from the home?

Maybe THAT is why Ron is saying they are divorcing. He is being forced to stay away from Misty. MOO!

p.s. Marica, Love your avatar!

Where did you hear all this? Sounds like one heck of a guilty conscience to me.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:03 am

In that case is Ron not considered a threat? Can't he be locked up for his own protection and the protection of other's??
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:24 am

Oh no Critter.. thinking someone might do something isn't enough... they have to DO something .. like blow someones head off.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Actually him verbalizing the threat could have gotten Ron Arrested, but I think there has to be a witness. Terroristic Threats.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:17 pm

The problem in Satsuma is nobody works. So nobody gets tired and nobody has any money. So they take trips to talk about that poor missing Haleigh and make threats to kill each other. Drinking and drugs will do that too you.
What a bunch.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:18 pm

"Idol hands are the devils workshop"
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:16 am

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock 15380411
yea Bitch I'm talking to YOU!!!

So we now have confirmation that this woman is connected to Tim Miller and EquuSearch. Her mission? To be a motherly role model (Misty's mom is in lockup!) MamaDonna is taking Misty to Church (Misty's never been in one before) and pampering Misty with a nail job. Well ladeefrukenda!
Well I don't care what it takes to get Misty talking... if tough MamaDonna can do it I say more power to her.

Remember how Ron's voice sounded in that 911 call, when he was talking to Misty in the background? Remember how Misty's voice sounded? Her concern for Haleigh was overwhelmingly consumed by fear in Ron's temper. Maybe Misty isn't talking because she afraid for her life.
Perhaps Tim put Donna into Misty's little world to make her feel safe from Ron.
Tim must really believe that Misty holds the answers or he wouldn't even bother.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:21 am

I agree, Misty IS the key!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:33 am

Actually if anybody watched the scene at the airport on Nancy Grace last evening me thinks the friendship between Donna and Misty is over, kapoot.
Donna never even glanced at our gal Misty. She looked like she had had enough.
Just my humble opinion. 🇳🇴
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:27 am

She looked like she could not walk away from her fast enough!!!!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 am

So now maybe it is Donna who is walking scared! ????
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next