Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock

+4
Juanita
Marica
Wrapitup
Nama
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock

Post by Marica Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 am

So now maybe it is Donna who is walking scared! ????

Marica

Back to top Go down

Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Gal Pal Donna Brock

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Message from Tim Miller

Posted on 15. Oct, 2009 by smckinney in Featured Articles

I would like to address some of the comments made by “so-called” experts about Texas EquuSearch in recent weeks. First of all, we have the most valuable members/volunteers of any organization in existence. Occasionally, we have had to do things which are not the “normal” for a search organization. Case in point, Misty Cummings – I made the decision to help Misty get away from a very volatile situation. She was in danger for her life, and I felt that if something happened to Misty, we would lose any chance of finding Haleigh. That is ALL this was about. So, I enlisted the help of one of our volunteers who had befriended Misty during our time in Satsuma, Donna Brock. Donna did a wonderful job in keeping Misty safe and, until the “road rage” incident, was doing so under the radar. This was not about media attention. Again, as I have said many times, I will use whatever resources that are at my disposal to find Haleigh.

At the time of this posting, I am on my way to another search. Before I go, I am on my way to deposit a small check I received from a construction job I did, into the Texas EquuSearch account so that we can help another family. (See copy below.)

Moffitt Check

We were able to help bring closure to another family yesterday with the help of some hard working Texas EquuSearch members, along with the help of the local community who so willingly helped us because of the work we have done and continue to do.

I would invite any person who sits, wearing a suit on television, to come and put your jeans and boots on and join us on a real search. I wonder who our “so-called experts” are.

I would like to quote Abraham Lincoln:

If I tried to read, much less answer all the criticisms made of me, and all the attacks leveled against me, this office would have to be closed for all other business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I know how, the very best I can, I mean to keep on doing this down to the very end.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/10/message-from-tim-miller/
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:09 am

The more I read about Tim. The more I like him.

He just keeps on keeping on. We might not agree with all he does but he does what a lot of others only talk about.

Like he says, "put your boots on and come on down".
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:22 am

He walks the walk.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2