Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

+21
concerned4all
raine1953
jeanne1807
cherylz
misshesitation
lisette
laga
michelle_ellis
mayhem
prayerbone
CritterFan1
Nama
janie
TerryRose
Love4My5boys
Juanita
adelacruz
Wrapitup
mommyof3kids
charminglane
Cory
25 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by laga Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 am

Remember...it was on that first press release with Dannels, the video showed still pictures of Leah, just like the last one did and in one of the still pictures she winks. I will look for it. I commented about it so I should be able to find it on my posts.

laga

Back to top Go down

Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by laga Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:23 am

I found it, sorta, it WAS on the "Leah Freeman, we feel strongly..." thread page 10. It was a kcby video about the first press release from Dannels. Cory put the link up, but now the link just goes to the newest press release. I wonder if the station would give us a copy of the old video. I PROMISE guys that picture of Leah winks in that video. (You guys should pay more attention to my posts. JK LOL........ Maybe since the wink wasn't noticed she decided to be a little more obvious. Way to go Leah!)
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:50 am

LOL! I believe you Laga!!! Must have pissed her off the way she slammed that binder down!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:18 pm

I hope you are surrounded by love and support today and tonight cory. I am thinking about you and sending prayers your way. Couple Hugging
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 pm

So am I. Just remember, it may take a little longer, but I really do think you will finally have JUSTICE for LEAH!!!

Maybe this will help you to put a smile on your face since I know how much you like it. stripper stripper BlowKisses
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Sometimes I wonder how Cory and family make it thru each day, not having ANY answers. Leah and Cory DESERVE justice. It may have been a long time coming, but justice is around the next bend. Love, Love< love 🐶 angel Group Hug Big Hug
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman - Page 16 Empty After ten years of candlelight vigils in memory of a Coquille teens unsolved murder, a new light is being shed on the case that's brighter than ever.

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Justice gets new light at candlelight vigil

By Erica Rush, KCBY News

Story Published: Jun 29, 2010 at 6:39 PM PDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
COQUILLE, Ore. -After ten years of candlelight vigils in memory of a Coquille teens unsolved murder, a new light is being shed on the case that's brighter than ever. And at Monday night's Anniversary, community members share their hope that this could be the last unjust vigil for the family of Leah Freeman.

Watch The Video

At age 15, Leah Freeman went missing from Coquille, ten years ago. Less than two weeks later, her body was discovered off a nearby dirt road. And after an investigation of blunders, with no definitive suspect to name, the case eventually went cold.

Leah's Memorial Service and the first candlelight vigil was held at her High School in Coquille.

"This is where it all began, this is where the first candlelight vigil was and i thought I'd finish it there," said Leah's mother, Cory Courtright.

Courtright says she has had a renewed hope in the investigation, since Coquille Police Chief Mark Dannels, and District Attorney Paul Frasier reactivated the case.

"This is the closest I've felt to any resolution at all, there's just been so much work done on the case," said Courtright.

A promising press conference held last week has ignited a hope in the community as well, as 70 or more people gathered in the cold on Monday evening's somber anniversary, to light a candle and share a memory in honor of Leah.

"This community want resolution too," said Courtright. "This community needs it, just like I do, because they care about her too."

And dedicated to bringing that justice forward, is Chief Dannels, as investigators inch closer to taking the case to a Grand Jury and finally shinning some light on what really happened that night of June 28, 2000.

"I hope this thing will be solved by next year and next year we will look at this vigil not as what happened but as remembrance for Leah," said Dannels.

As Courtright grieves in the comfort of the arms of friends and family, she, more than anyone, hopes for justice. But these past ten years have not allowed her to let down her guard just yet.

"I'm thinking that maybe this might be my last one, but I'm not sure."

Even as the case moves forward, The Coquille Police Department is still always accepting tips or any other information related to the case. Their 24-hour number is (541)396-2114.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:09 am

Cory wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

crying Bravo way to go Cory. You are so strong and brave. I admire you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:01 am

I LOVED watching the KCBY Video!! I ONLY wish I could have been there a fit NOT PAIR!! (As Adela's Lil girl would say).

I really truly believe this is it!! This is Leah's Year! I can only imagine what sign Leah will give us at these hearings. First a "wink", then the Book, what's next Leah? Keep them coming Girl, Cause you know we all LOVE You so much!! butterfly angel
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 am

Just got to see the World Newspaper Article! OMG, This picture is priceless... Really crying

Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman - Page 16 4c2a3a80833d0.preview-300

Two Mothers in the same County who have lost their daughters to Murder!

We may never know what it feels like to loose a child, but we stand by Cory and Cindy and those who have lost a loved one to murder... When will the violence ever stop crap
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:13 am

Wow-I sure missed that happening.
Great news. This is soooooooo encouraging!
Keep that chin up, Cory!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:15 am

I have a very hard time looking at our Cory hurting so badly. Couple Hugging
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:26 pm

COQUILLE -- By this time next year, Cory Courtright finally may lay down the mantle of her 10-year quest for justice, and put her daughter's spirit to rest.
It's Courtright's most cherished hope.
On the 10th anniversary of Leah Freeman's disappearance, the 54-year-old Courtright wept as she led what she hopes will be the final candlelight vigil before Leah's case is solved.
'I am a 10-year-survivor of a parent's worst nightmare," Courtright said. 'Who, in life, ever anticipates they would spend the latter years of their life searching for justice for one of their kids?"
A group of about 60 people came to the vigil, held in the parking lot of Coquille High School, where Leah attended ninth grade. Under a thick cover of clouds, people sniffled and stood solemnly as Courtright shared memories of her vivacious child and thanked them for a decade of support. To her right stood a table laden with bouquets and three photos of Leah. To her left, a clump of pink balloons swayed in the night air.
'If only I could go back in time," she said. 'I want that one more kiss on the cheek. That one last goodbye. That one last 'I love you.'"
Leah disappeared June 28, 2000. She was last seen at about 9 p.m., walking on Central Avenue where her boyfriend, Nick McGuffin, was supposed to pick her up. The next day, Courtright told police her child hadn't come home. Investigators believed Leah had run away, until someone found one of her blood-splattered shoes in a cemetery across from the school. The case went cold by early 2001.
Last week, Coquille Police Chief Mark Dannels announced that investigators have a suspect, and District Attorney R. Paul Frasier plans to present evidence and about 100 witnesses to a grand jury in coming months.
Dannels, who attended Monday's vigil, said he had already resurrected the case when he came to the memorial last year, although Courtright didn't know it at the time.
'Hopefully, next year's vigil will have a lot of answers to you," Dannels said. 'No matter what happens, we won't give up."
Bending down behind the table, Courtright released two metallic balloons into the air. The first, for Leah, she did alone. For the second, she invited her friend Cindy Gisholt -- the mother of murder victim Jayme Austin -- to help her. Gisholt called Austin's two daughters forward, and the girls and women embraced as the balloon tumbled upward. At that moment, the cluster of pink balloons, intended to represent all murder victims, pulled loose from a bench and flew off.
'Bless your heart, Cory," one woman said.
Although it wasn't quite dark, nearly everyone in the gathering lit a candle for Leah. Some shared memories, while others went to console Courtright.
Gisholt praised her friend for her perseverance. The two women have known each other since they were teens. Now they share the experience of losing a child to homicide.
'You have somebody guiding you because I would not have lasted 10 years," Gisholt said. 'You're a very strong woman, and I'm proud to know you."
Leah's cousin, Melissa Beebe, who wore a T-shirt bearing an image of Leah's face, also praised Courtright for her strength.
'God bless you. This is all going to get better," Beebe said.
Neighbor Peggy Mitchell, whose daughter had been a close friend of Leah's, said they hadn't attended the annual vigils in recent years.
'We came to this one because it feels like we're coming to some conclusion here," Mitchell said. 'There's hope."
Her 24-year-old daughter, Cherie, agreed.
'Maybe it won't be looking for justice for Leah, it will be Leah having justice," Cherie Mitchell said.
No matter the outcome of the case, Courtright said she is grateful to investigators who reopened her daughter's case.
'My only wish is that you all could have known her. I guarantee you, if you did or do, it would make all your efforts worthwhile," she said.
She saved her final words for her child:
'I love you sweet angel, Leah. I always will. You, my loving daughter are not and will not be forgotten. Rest in peace my child, I will see you again someday."

Note the cluster of balloons that were tied down, ended up loosening up and floating into the sky at the VERY Moment Cory and Cindy let off their balloons!! Could this have been another Leah Sign?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Mommy
Note the cluster of balloons that were tied down, ended up loosening up and floating into the sky at the VERY Moment Cory and Cindy let off their balloons!! Could this have been another Leah Sign?.

Absolutely!!!!
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:35 pm

laga wrote:

Mommy
Note the cluster of balloons that were tied down, ended up loosening up and floating into the sky at the VERY Moment Cory and Cindy let off their balloons!! Could this have been another Leah Sign?.

Absolutely!!!!
angel I agree Group Hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Yes Ladies! I believe our little Angel was there! The mass of balloons followed Jayme's balloon.....Leah's seemed to sneek off behind the school! (She probably thought she needed to stick around and help her Mom through my tough time!)

And God Bless Cindy Gisholt! I was so glad to see her there. I think she was probably the only person there who truly understood the emotions that were running through me. I wonder if she will ever know how her arms around me comforted me beyond words. And even with all she's been through, she still managed to get up there and say the awesome words she said to me. That was one of those moments that will stick with me for the rest of my days.

Mommy?? What happened to treaves? I didn't see her there?
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Dang, I thought for sure she would be there... She must have got busy thinking
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman - Page 16 Empty Cory Has Asked Me To Post This. Happy 4th of July!!

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 pm

I've known about this for awhile and it seems the entire City of Coquille and beyond is aware of all the media around. Therefore, Cory and I have been back and forth discussing how she has been interviewed and what it all entailed. Then, the article I am about to post came out. Cory has asked me to post it so here goes:

20/20 Follows Leah Freeman's Murder Investigation

July 3, 2010
By Sharon Ko

COQUILLE, Ore. -- As Coquille police continue to investigate Leah Freeman's murder case, ABC's 20/20 is doing their own story of her death.

It's been 10 years, and police are close to solving the murder of a young girl found nine miles away from her home.

"You have a girl here who was 15-years-old, walking down the street in the middle of town at dusk that disappears," said ABC Correspondent Jim Avila.

20/20 followed alongside police as part of a special they'll air based on a book, which Avila says is a story about a group of former and current experts from all branches of law enforcement.

These experts, the VIDOCQ Society, stationed in Philadelphia help small police departments all across the country solve murder cases.

"One of the current cases they're working on is Leah's story," said Avila.

20/20 says there were inconsistencies with how the case was handled. Leah's mother was ignored by the former police chief.

"She tried giving him some evidence, and he poked her in the chest and said 'Just go to the media,' and yelled at her..she went away crying," said Avila.

This curtailed valuable time. "It was treated as a run away even though everybody told the police department this girl would not run away," said Avila.

But when a new police chief entered, things changed.

"It's really something to see a police department here that isn't trying to cover it up. What they're trying to do it is get justice even if it made their police department look bad in the past," said Avila.

Now police have enough evidence to present for a possible indictment and a grand jury has formed.

"They're looking at four people. One perpetrator and three accomplices," said Avila.

A possible trial is set for two months from now.

There is also a video that is a must-see on the link below!!

p.s. Mommy of 3 is the one who found the article. It's all good, and might I add...exciting!! I am so damned glad that Leah's case is FINALLY getting national attention!
:cheering: :cheers: Fingers Crossed its all good
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:20 am

"She tried giving him some evidence, and he poked her in the chest and said 'Just go to the media,' and yelled at her..she went away crying," said Avila.
angry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:35 pm

"They're looking at four people. One perpetrator and three accomplices," said Avila.
Do we dare speculate who these 4 people are?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:52 pm

lindamarie wrote:"They're looking at four people. One perpetrator and three accomplices," said Avila.
Do we dare speculate who these 4 people are?

I have always had 3 people in mind......the murderer and two accomplices, not sure who the third accomplice might be.

laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Everyone should re-read this. The search warrant was issued 10 years ago today. July 6th 2000.
I can't find the document that says what was or was not found in the search of Nicks mustang. The next search warrants were issued July 27th 2000. A lot of time went by between warrants. When did the bonfire happen that was reported? I would bet money on who these 4 people are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 am

Get the whole dang family.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:10 pm

I just got my subpoena to appear in front of the Grand Jury next Wednesday (the 14th) at 1:30. faint
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Oh, Cory, I know that justice for Leah is just around the bend! I will be praying for you as you face having to relive those terrible hours and days 10 years ago! Couple Hugging
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:37 pm

I'll do it Lisette! I'll be fine. Sad remembering the days before, but it has to be done.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 pm

WOW, they didn't waste any time after the press conference!! I know you will be okay because you know that Justice for Leah is right around the corner!!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Cory, We'll be there with you in spirit for the GJ testimony and of course so will your precious Leah.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Aww Laga.............Thank you so much. Couple Hugging

And Wrap........Thank you just for being you. Your pm's have given me something to laugh and smile about!!!! Couple Hugging
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:02 pm

You're welcome. Whatever we can do to get you (and us Group Hug ) through this Grand Jury.

I think you should go out and celebrate. Maybe even do some stripper just to take your mind off things. Give 20/20 some more coverage!! Shocked 2
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:09 pm

charminglane wrote:Get the whole dang family.
I agree 🐶 head bang
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:19 pm

(((CRITTER))) !!!!!!! OMG!! I haven't heard from you in forever!!!! Couple Hugging
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Be strong Cory. Know for certain that each and every one of us would be there to support you, if miles weren't in our way. No doubt we will all be sending positive energy at you that day! :cheering:
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:50 am

Thank you Night! And I DO know that. I do. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind you would all be here if you could. Hey! Could you do me a favor?? Could you start sending that positive energy at me early??? They've scheduled me for the afternoon, giving me all morning to stew!!!!!!! LOL!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 am

Couple Hugging we're here for you!! :cheering:

Cory wrote:I just got my subpoena to appear in front of the Grand Jury next Wednesday (the 14th) at 1:30. faint

adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:44 pm

We should all light a candle that morning early for Leah and Cory-that way we cover all time zones, wherever we are. angel

You go, Momma Bear!!! Get justice for your sweet cub!!!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:03 am

Cory, been sick, sorry not congratulated you yet,
I wanted to come to the indictment and sit behind you and represent Leah. Sounds like things are moving too fast. It will have to be the trial. So very happy for you and everyone that has fallen in Love with Leah.Finally, an answer to thousands of prayers.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:31 pm

I will be out of town, out of touch, without computer, etc. on Wednesday. I will, however, have Cory and precious Leah on my mind all day, especially that day. I have been sending positive vibes and will double down on Wednesday, Cory I know you will be fine in there.

angel Big Hug BlowKisses
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Charming - What a nice thought!! Thank you!!

Critter - Don't you DARE apologize!! No matter what I know you are with me in spirit. I am so sorry to hear that you are sick. DAMN!

Laga - You are a sweetheart! Thanks for the positive vibes! And yes, I will be fine.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:39 pm

I am so excited this day has finally come, where Justice will finally be served and Leah's spirit can finally be set free!

Cory, you know I will be there in spirit for these trials, but you can count me in at the actual trial to convict the SOB responsible for Leah's death!

I have grown so close to you over the past year and seriously honor our friendship. I know I never had the chance to meet Leah, but from all I know of her, she is my kind of girl!! peace

Can't wait for Wednesday to get here and You will be FINE!! You have gone so far for your precious Leah, this is just one more step to the finish line!!

LOVE YOU!! BlowKisses

P.S. Critterbug... I just read about your vertigo I'm so sorry crying I really hope you start feeling better really soon!! I just want to send you some of my kiddos baby monster hugs to make the spinning go away Couple Hugging
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:04 am

All the best for Wednesday Cory, be thinking and praying all goes well, and justice for Leah Couple Hugging

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 am

We are all here pulling for you, Cory. There is no way of telling how long the Grand Jury w/take but w/almost 1,000 witnesses, it could be awhile. Or, maybe not...maybe w/in the first days or hours, they will have enough evidence. Either way, I think you will finally have Justice for Leah and for you!! ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 am

Wow. I am bawling my head off right now!! You are all so kind. Happy tears!

I don't know what I would do without all of you here. You are all such kind, loving and inspiring people. You give me strength when I need it most. I don't imagine the days ahead will be easy, but I know I can always come here and you will all lift me up. Such a comforting feeling.
I THANK GOD FOR VH AND IT'S MEMBERS!!!
Group Hug
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 pm

You go, Momma!

We are always here. Always!

Sending you hand holding for tomorrow. I've got your back. ❤
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Cory - You don't know me but I'm in such awe of you and how you have managed to endure these past ten years. I don't know where you've found your strength - you (& Leah) SHOULDN'T have had to wait ten years for justice. Leah's story was one of the first I read about when I joined VH and I was outraged that the b/f was not behind bars (IMO) and maybe by now there will be justice.
I'm sure this testimony for the grand jury will not be easy on you but I pray the outcome will be swift and the person(s) responsible be behind bars soon.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Charming - Thank you! I hope my hands aren't so sweaty that I slip away from you!!! But even if that happens, I can come here and find you again!! LOL!

Raine - Thank you too for your post. It certainly hasn't been an easy ride the last ten years. So many have told me lately how strong I am and wonder where my strength comes from. It comes from Leah. My love for her. It comes from my daughter Denise and her four children. It just annoys the hell out of me to look at Denise and know that she will never see her sister again. That all she has are her memories. And the idea that her four beautiful children will never ever get the chance to know their Aunt Leah. It annoys me that all the wonderful people of VH only know Leah through my words and her pictures they have so graciously placed here. She was one of those that, well, to know her was to love her!
No. I know tomorrow won't be easy. But, again, this was my child - I love her dearly and will do another ten years of seeking justice if needed. ( Oh God! Please don't make me do that!!! )

Raine....can I ask you? Are you the same Raine that is a member on Leah's site? Just curious. I saw a "Raine" on the members list and wondered. I'm glad you are here. Your words are kind and seem heartfelt. Thank you!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:12 pm

I think we should all make a special effort tomorrow morning to get on here and pray for Cory and give her all the strength and positive vibes we can give her!!

I know I have already started sending positive energy her way!!

I also know that Leah is there with Cory as well, watching over her.. I hope she gives you another "sign" of her presence Cory!!

angel
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:31 am

Thinking of you and Leah today!
Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman - Page 16 Large10
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:05 am

Yes Cory, that is me on Leah's site - from one Mom to another, it's the very least I could do.
I'll say a prayer tonight for you and Leah and tomorrow I'll be praying along with everyone else here on VH!

Last edited by raine1953 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo correction)
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:55 am

I will add this link to our VH Facebook. I want the world to know that Justice is FINALLY coming your way, Cory. I have never met you, but have read your words (sometimes I am stunned by them. LOL!) and have seen you speaking and I am amazed at your perseverance, calmness, tenacity and the fact that your are still sane!! You are an amazing woman who deserves to know the truth!

I hope that you know we will all be thinking of you tomorrow, the coming days and really..we think of you everyday. VH and we members will always be here for you!!

Here we are cheering for you: :cheering: Couple Hugging BlowKisses Fingers Crossed stripper :FBI: butterfly
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next