Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

+21
concerned4all
raine1953
jeanne1807
cherylz
misshesitation
lisette
laga
michelle_ellis
mayhem
prayerbone
CritterFan1
Nama
janie
TerryRose
Love4My5boys
Juanita
adelacruz
Wrapitup
mommyof3kids
charminglane
Cory
25 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:35 pm

prayerbone wrote:Spoke to Cory briefly on P/M, and she just said to say shes fine a bit drained and exciting and all cried out at the same time..Her sister's concerned about her being online so much, so shes not ignoring us just trying to keep her family happy about her health...

She will report back with any info she hears ASAP..
Thanks so much, andy!! ❤

CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick McGuffin will go on trial in May 2011 for the murder of Leah Freeman

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Thanks for letting us know Andy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 am

lindamarie wrote:michelle thanks for all those links. I would like to add them to the public Leah threads if that is okay? This is such great news. It lifted my spirit up today to know Leah and Cory will get their justice very soon.

Of course that's okay, here are a few more...

The Register-Guard (indepth), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The World (indepth), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

KMTR-TV, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

KTVZ-TV, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Examiner, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

KVAL-TV, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh my goodness, there's a TON more. I'll post more links in a bit.

BTW...Have I mentioned yet how COMPLETELY awesome I think Cory did?! She was so eloquent and composed during the press conference and following interviews - way to go Cory!!!!! Bravo

Last edited by michelle_ellis on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 am

prayerbone wrote:Spoke to Cory briefly on P/M, and she just said to say shes fine a bit drained and excited and all cried out at the same time..Her sister's concerned about her being online so much, so shes not ignoring us just trying to keep her family happy about her health...

She will report back with any info she hears ASAP..

Thanks - gotta keep 'em all in our prayers. Between the press conference and being re-interviewed by the authorities Cory needs a vacation or at the least a day at the spa!

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:41 am

Thank you so much Michelle for all of the links above.. this one is my fave so far, The video brought tears to my eyes crying
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:49 am

Hi Everyone!

I'm on my way to the gym (lost 10 lbs so far!!! Yay!) but just HAD to stop by and thank you for understanding my need for privacy at this time. It's been quite a week so far - and I'm sure the coming weeks will have more to offer myself and my family! We are all so happy about the investigation and time seems to be on our side now. I pray pray pray for the day I am able to come on her and post that an arrest has been made!!! I have so much confidence in this massive team that is working SO hard for a resolution in Leah's case. "Hang on Sweet Angel Leah! We are doing everything in our power to see to it you get your justice that is so overdue!!!" Thanks again for all your support VH members........You are all so awesome!! Love to you ALL!!!

Gotta go.....Sis is ready to go to they gym!!! Yahoo!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Cory!!! Couple Hugging we love you and have a blast at the gym!!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Mannn u lost the 10lb and gave them to me frying pan :lol!:

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 pm

:lol!: prayerbone.
Cory your an inspiration and have inspired me to start working out minus the gym.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Andy, you are funny!! must be too many of these over the Holiday, eh chug :beer jumper: wine drinker wink ha ha
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Todays World Newspaper

Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Cory that it is a wonderful article. It is all so true. What I have been saying all along. Leah case was treated as a missing person way to long allowing valuable evidence to be destroyed!!! and "lost"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:13 pm

I am so glad they are starting from Scratch!! I im still in Shock and dismay! This is way too awesome! I am loving all the media coverage as well!!

Thank you Cory for that wonderful article!! peace
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:05 am

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that people are starting to donate to Leah's Facebook Cause and we now have raised $135 which will go directly to Coquille Valley Crime Stoppers, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit Organization who is assisting with the new investigation. All donations are gladly accepted and appreciated! Here is a link to the Cause page for anyone who has not signed up, please do.. it does NOT cost anything to join, just fyi.

mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:16 pm

I belive that the animals behind leahs murder will be caught soon, the cops are on it this time and they have more leads and are going to catch them soon I belive ....my heart is with cory and the justice for leah everyday and night. I hope they get the death penalty for what they did to that poor little girl who never got the chance to have kids or get married...justice for leah will soon be here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Welcome the wrightone welcome2 I am so glad you found your way to this wonderful site with so many loving and caring people who hold Leah and Cory in our hearts!!

This will be Leah's year!!!! :winnie:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Yes i know it will be and that makes me happy thank you for welcoming me i have followed this case very close and i only want cory to know the truth about what happened to her little girl im a mother and if this was my child i would be doing the same as cory there will be justice for the special little girl i feel it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:09 pm

It's always great to have new members here who care so much about Precious Leah! She is near and dear to our hearts and it is just not right that her killer is still at large. They will pay their dues.. There time has come!!!

Do you live in Coquille or go to school with Leah? Or did you just come upon her case on the internet? I am always curious to know butterfly
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:25 am

wrightone welcome2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:01 am

hello wrightone, welcome to VH!!!! Glad to see another soul here who cares about our Leah. We all feel as if she is ours and want justice for our angel. angel
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:54 pm

No I live in coos bay, and am alot older than leah but i have followed the case closley ever since that tragic day on the 28 of june it breaks my heart to know she is gone and they live free and can go on with there lives well soon they will be behind bars and will PAY dear for what they did to are poor leah. Justice for that poor little girl is all we want.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:14 pm

thewrightone -

:hi there: Do you and I know one another? Just curious. I hope and pray you are right in that whoever did this to Leah will pay for what they did to Leah.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Hmm. I hate it when that happens!!! Soon as I ask a question - POOF! They are gone!!!??? thinking
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Well thank you very much. But I gotta say......NO ONE but NO ONE wants the person(s) responsible for Leah's death as much as I do!!!!!!!
Thank you for your prayers as well.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:15 pm

well i pray that they will catch them soon so you will know and have justice for her im so sorry again i could not imagine what you go through i have a child she is 10 and she is my world without her i would be nothing so i pray you will get the peace of mind you deserve after all these years
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 pm

thewrightone, do you know anyone who knows either Cory or Leah? Or, do you know anyone who MAY be involved in this case?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:38 pm

No i am just a person with a heart WHY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:40 pm

i just want justice for that poor girl and for her mother and to see the persons responsibale for it to pay
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Only because we have had some security issues on Leah's thread..and we don't get many coming from Coos Bay. I am not accusing you of anything, just watching Cory's back. I hope you understand. It is one main reason we have Leah's thread in Member's Only.

You seem like you are very nice and want what we all want..Justice for Leah AND for Cory!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 pm

that Is all i want is justice for both of them leah and cory thanks for being so protective it is a good thing this web page im glad i found it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Good! Glad to hear that cause that is what every member here wants too. Leah is in the hearts of all the members here....they have grown to love her. So yes, they are very protective of me. There have been a few "bad apples" post here so they are cautious of that.
So how did you find VH? Just curious cause I would have never found it without the help of one of the members here who already knew me and my situation. But then I am not very computer smart either!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:55 pm

HERE I AM :cheers: after a lot of problems trying to login in cause my password was corrupt.. affraid what is going on???

Anyhoo.. that was brutal to say the least, LOL! a fit
Hello again "therightone" :) I think we are all a bit protective of our Cory and Leah and always ask folks how they came upon this site, as it can be hard to find sometimes. Although I do suppose with all the recent news due to to last weeks press release could have brought this site up to the top??? We just want to know how you found this site is all and WELCOME!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:03 pm

MOMMY!!!! Long time no talk!!!! ROFLMAO

I understand you had problems logging in!!! Smash PC
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:08 pm

:lol!: Ya, it was sure a DOOSY trying to log in here!!! Man Oh Man!!! :throwpc: Stupid Computers!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:21 pm

I typed in leah freeman .com and went in to every link and found it im really glad i did and im only here for cory and leah i am not a bad apple i would do anything to help catch these animals
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Oh ok. Hmm. I wasn't accusing you of being a "bad apple" wrightone......I said that there "have been" a few bad apples here before and that is why the other members watch out for me. I do appreciate the fact that you are here for Leah and myself and that you would do anything to help catch the person(s) responsible for her death. The killer(s) have walked free and been able to go on with their lives for almost 10 long years now - it's just not right.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:39 pm

No its not right and as i said before im here for you and i will always be a person who cares thats just the type of person i am i would love to meet you some day for coffee or something you seem like a very nice person and i would love to talk to you in person and not on this computer and tell you how i feel and show you im a great person and i have a big heart
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:20 pm

While I appreciate your offer, I don't make a habit of meeting people on the internet. Especially in the situation I am in. Nothing against you - I just don't feel it is appropriate to do that. But thank you for the offer. You could always send me emails if you wish. I apologize.....I don't mean to sound rude. I believe you that you are a great person and have a big heart.
Do you have information you wish to share or something? Perhaps something you wouldn't want to say on here? Please don't take this wrong.....I'm trying to be as polite as I can be.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Hello and Good evening all ❤ been super busy this evening with the Fam!

Thewrightone, as always, I appreciate your interest in this case and your sincere care for Leah's case. Please DO NOT take our questions as to why/how you found this site as an insult.... there have been a few members that turned out to be NOT so NICE and started out super sweet just as you have. I am sure you mean no harm and are really a true caring person... we just have to keep our guards up anymore, and especially with the new investigation going on.

Please do feel free to express what ever feelings you have on this case on here... we don't bite wink
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:20 am

thats okay i do understand so have the cops informed you on anything latley do you know any more or is it just quit again ? i only want what is best for there to be justice for leah
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Thank you for understanding thewrightone. I was afraid you would take that as rude. I certainly didn't mean to be. The cops have only told me what they said in the press release. I do understand that now and only want them to solve this case asap. No it hasn't just quit again. They are working hard on it now and I really am grateful for that. Thank you..... most everyone I have spoke to wants justice for Leah.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Any news?

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Nothing as of yet! I know they are working their asses Booty off on this new investigation!!! So glad things are starting from scratch!!!!

We must wait patiently (us much as I HATE that word) Fingers Crossed
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:02 pm

still hoping for them to be caught soon i check the paper and here every day sorry they have not been yet
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Oh I think they will be thewrightone......Hopefully it's only a matter of time. I've waited almost 10 years - I can wait for the right time when I think of all my family has been through. We shall see. Keep checking.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:52 pm

oh i will i am always watching to see i want no more then for there to be justice for your little girl after 10 years you need justice to
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Thank you thewrightone. I gotta say - not just me... my whole family and all our close friends have suffered horribly from this tragedy. No one as much as Leah though. I can't help but think about how horiffic her final hours must have been. Breaks my heart. Thanks again for your thoughts.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:41 am

Cory wrote:Thank you thewrightone. I gotta say - not just me... my whole family and all our close friends have suffered horribly from this tragedy. No one as much as Leah though. I can't help but think about how horiffic her final hours must have been. Breaks my heart. Thanks again for your thoughts.

Cory, you are an amazing woman. I can't imagine the heartache. As I've been dealing with my struggles with my kids' dad (my ex-husband) and trying to protect them, I think of how strong you have been and how you've never given up and it gives me strength to keep going and keep doing what is right. You are and will remain on my prayer list! This is the year that there will be justice for Leah! Big Hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Cory, don't make me cry. I try to imagine it was quick for Leah, I pray that she did not suffer. No child should have to suffer. It just breaks my heart to imagine that she might have suffered. Too late, tears are running down my neck. Have been sad today, about HaLeigh, about LindaMarie having to put her precious Romeo down, thinking of Leah so much sadness.
Justice For Leah Freeman in 2010~
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 pm

What a nice thing to say WithPurpose....thank you. Unless a person has been in this kind of situation, they can never imagine the heartache. There are no words to describe it. I apologize....I haven't been on here in so long that I am not really aware of your struggles that you described above. If it is my purpose in life to give those who struggle strength now that I have endured what I have, I can only pray that God grants me that strength and knowledge to do just that.
Big Hug right back atcha!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:05 pm

You wait, lets get Nick to trial, I will be sitting behind you, along with most of VH!!!! Leah just touches my heart because of my Walker being the same age, you know that. it bothers me that it is not fair.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next