Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!!

+18
lilypad
frogs
jeanne1807
mommyof3kids
lisette
Cory
charminglane
TerryRose
artgal16
Marica
NiteSpinR
janie
adelacruz
cherylz
Nama
Juanita
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
22 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!!

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:10 am

nitespinR, That is scary as hell. I live in NC, I sure hope they do not want to steal me. i am tired and lazy now, they would have wanted me 20 yrs ago when I was the energizer bunny. So all human trafficking is not sexual? They become maids and yard workers???
Where is this precious little girl.
Charminglane...I too want to know why she was ALWAYS in the bedroom??WHY????

CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!!

Post by TerryRose Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:58 am

----and, since she came to live with her mother, did she have any shoes?---Did she ever go out to play? There seems to be not too much info on her life during the time spent with her mother. I would bet that the lovely normal pics we see were taken while she lived with her father. But did she even have any shoes? Maybe that is why he is carrying her into the hotel, no shoes or socks.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:19 am

OMG!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 2 Empty Shaniya Davis Update: Police charge Mario McNeill with first-degree murder and first-degree rape

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:34 pm

its breaking on msnbc now
its breaking my heart too
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 2 Empty HL News has just reported they have found Shaniya's body.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:36 pm

HL news says they have found Shaniya's body along the highway. A news conference soon. I hope they hang everyone and anyone involved in this little girls death. Bless her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Oh, for crying out loud. No words right now.
God Bless you sweet child.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Poor little sweet child. crying WTH???
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:03 pm

This is just horrible! I just can't help thinking about what she must have gone through in those weeks that she was at that trailer! She must have wondered why she was placed in that HORRIBLE HELL ...after having a seemingly normal life with her father...Oh, that poor, poor little girl! crying I don't know how her father can live with this...WHY DID HE PUT HER IN THAT ENVIRONMENT!?!? :mad:
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Why didnt her father check on her to make sure she was doing ok? or did he? My god, he is responsible
too - he didnt know the mother at ALL - she was a one night stand - he admitted that - did he think she
was ok there? how could he think that without knowing?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 2 Empty Girl in prostitution-kid case found dead

Post by Nama Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Girl in prostitution-kid case found dead
N.C. mother accused of offering her 5-year-old for sexual services. Authorities in North Carolina say they have found the body of a 5-year-old girl who disappeared a week ago.

Fayetteville Police spokeswoman Theresa Chance told The Associated Press on Monday that searchers found the body of Shaniya Davis off a road southeast of Sanford in the central part of the state.

Two people have been charged in Shaniya's disappearance, including her 25-year-old mother, Antoinette Davis. Police have charged Davis with human trafficking and felony child abuse, saying Shaniya was offered for prostitution. Davis was due in court Monday afternoon.

Authorities have also charged 29-year old Mario Andrette McNeill, who was seen in surveillance footage carrying Shaniya at a Sanford hotel.

Shaniya's mother reported her missing last Tuesday.

Authorities have said McNeill admitted taking the girl, though his attorney said he will plead not guilty to the charge. Police have not said if McNeill and Davis knew each other.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, said he raised his daughter for several years but last month decided to let her stay with her mother.

"I should've never let her go over there," he told The Associated Press on Saturday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:17 pm

What is going on with this world? Why are so many precious lives being taken from us?? crying It\\'s Not Fair
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:21 pm

That father could not have been very attached to her. Can you imagine giving up your child that you raised for 5 yrs to the bio-mom...someone that apparently couldn't or didn't want to raise the little girl in the first place. That poor girl's life was a probable living Hell for the last 3 weeks.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Thanks for posting that BJ, another child thrown on the road like trash. These perpetrators - all of them in every state need the fear of god and the STATE put into them with uniform sentencing of maximum times allowed for first offenses for the slavery of women and children as well as kidnapping and murder.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:24 pm

crying i'm so sad! i was hoping that they where gonna find her alive!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:25 pm

crying I am so sad to read this. Are we for sure it is her at this point?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 pm

idk.. i think the father prob thought it was a good idea for her to have a mom.. my heart goes out to the dad crying
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:29 pm

Its all well and good he wanted her to have a Mom,
but doesnt any responsibility come to bear on what
environment she went into from the father? This reminds me of the other case, of the little boy whose father sent him to see his mother and the step father and they tortured and killed him. She was on probation for injuring her other infant - sorry cant remember the name right now.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:39 pm

This is so horrible and sad! It just makes me sick to my stomach. crying
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:51 pm

i feel that if he knew what she was capable of he wouldn't have sent her to her "mom" house.. she looked well taken care of and loved..
poor baby :(
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:54 pm

We as parents have the duty...the responsibility to provide a safe environment for our God given children.
Just by the looks of this bio-mom's mug shot she looks like a heroin addict to me. Who knows, but I am quite sure drugs were a part of the equation. Nobody in their right mind sells their 5 yo into a world of slavery and prostitution.
I bet this "mother" was into prostitution herself.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:56 pm

I think we all feel so much worse because we are so helpless - we read about these horrible things and then they pass to the next time which is all too soon.
The laws need to be changed so that the penalties are so stringent that even if they dont think twice we get them off the streets forever.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:58 pm

I have a 5 yo daughter. They are little people at this age. Unique personalities. They are so small and vulnerable. And helpless.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:59 pm

I wonder if the father met the mother's friends? Saw her trailer, with the sewage seeping in?? Sick, sick, sick.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:25 pm

adelacruz wrote:crying i'm so sad! i was hoping that they where gonna find her alive!
This makes me sick and sad. whats up with all these things happening to our kids. i dont understand why God is allowing this to happen. I am not to question Him i know. crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:39 pm

The body of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis was found alongside a North Carolina highway near her hometown, according to Raleigh ABC affiliate WTVD.

Shaniya had been missing for nearly a week. Her mother, Antoinette Davis, 25, was due in court today on charges of human trafficking and child prostitution.

Fayetteville Police spokewoman Theresa Chance told ABCNews.com today that officers had been searching a portion of Interstate 87 between Harnett and Lee counties.

"Information that we received leads us here as far as where the body was discarded," she said.

But police, she said, continued to receive tips constantly that there had been sightings of the little girl alive.

"This is very hard on the officers," she said. "They have their own small children. Everyone thinks 'What if this was my child?'"

Authorities had been working around the clock trying to bring the little girl to safety, Chance said.

"Everyone is very tired, very tired and worn out," she said.

Mark Logan, executive and director of the Polaris Project and the former U.S. ambassador to combat human trafficking, called the cases of parents pimping or selling their own children "extreme," especially when they are very young.

"It's frightening to learn about the age of entry into prostitution being 12 to 14," he told ABCNews.com today.

In general when parents traffic their own children, the fathers tend to be violent and abusive, while the mothers are typically desperate.

"But no poverty or economic desperation can along explain the prostitution of a child," he said.

While there are no numbers on how many young children are trafficked by their own parents, there are about 100,000 minors trafficked in the United States each year, Logan said.

"Most of them are runaways or throwaways," he said.

----------
I have zero sympathy for the father. ZERO!! OMG, this is just horrible!! I know we were all praying she would be found alive!! crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:43 pm

artgal16 wrote:Its all well and good he wanted her to have a Mom,
but doesnt any responsibility come to bear on what
environment she went into from the father? This reminds me of the other case, of the little boy whose father sent him to see his mother and the step father and they tortured and killed him. She was on probation for injuring her other infant - sorry cant remember the name right now.
Robert Manwill crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 pm

GASP
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:50 pm

November 16, 2009 3:05 PM
Bradley Lockhart, Shaniya Davis' Father, Pled For Girl's Return in Vain

Posted by Sammy Rose Saltzman
NEW YORK (CBS/AP) Bradley Lockhart, father of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, appeared with his sister Carey Lockhart-Davis on CBS' "Early Show" Monday to beg for the girl's safe return.

But their tearful plea was in vain; After a massive, nearly week-long search effort, Shaniya Davis was found dead Monday afternoon in Sanford, N.C., about 30 miles from her Fayetteville home. Sanford is 42 miles south west of Raleigh.

"Drop her off at Wal-Mart, anywhere, I don’t care – just so somebody can find her and bring her back to the people that love her," her father Bradley Lockhart said Monday morning, hours before police found his daughter's body.

"She's a precious, little angel, full of joy," he said. "A little reserved when you first meet her, but once she gets to know you, she just runs around, plays and won't leave you alone."

"I just ask that, at this time, please just let her go," said Shaniya's aunt, Carey Lockhart-Davis. "She doesn't deserve this. Have a kind heart."

Bradley Lockhart and his sister, who live out of state, cared for the girl until last month, when she went to live with her mother. Antoinette Davis had worked to get her life together and had been working for at least six months and gotten a place of her own, Bradley Lockhart said.

"I should've never let her go over there," he told The Associated Press on Saturday.

"She had asked if she could be a mother, and I felt she was sincere in asking, and I figured to give her a chance," he said.

But according to police Antoinette Davis had not gotten her life back together and sold her daughter into sexual slavery. Her arrest documents say that she "knowingly provide[d] Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit[ted] an act of prostitution."

Antoinette Davis was scheduled to appear in court Monday afternoon.

Another man, Mario Andrette McNeill, has been charged with kidnapping in the case. He was seen last Tuesday in a hotel surveillance video carrying Shaniya Davis towards an elevator in a Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford.

Police have not yet commented on whether the charges against Antoinette Davis and Mario Andrette McNeill will be amended to include murder. The relationship, if any, between Antoinette Davis and Mario Andrette McNeill is unclear at this time.

to see interview, click here:

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:52 pm

This news leaves me speechless...
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:52 pm

5 Year Old Shaniya Davis - Body Found
Posted on November 16th, 2009
by Jan Barrett

Sometimes I really hate my job. I feel so helpless when I read about all the missing children and I somehow find my heart getting so close to some of them just from following their cases. It gives me great pleasure when I read one that I have written about is found unharmed, but it breaks my heart when I hear the news that they have been found dead somewhere. These innocent children don’t stand a chance to even try and fight back but yet their lives are taken from them before they even have a chance to live in this world.

This gorgeous little girl, Shaniya Davis who was only 5 years old, was found off a road Monday morning southeast of Sanford, North Carolina in central North Carolina. Her mother has been accused of offering her daughter for sex. Antoinette Davis, 25, has been charged with human trafficking and felony child abuse. Authorities say Shaniya had been offered for prostitution.

One other person besides Shaniya’s mother has been arrested also. A man named Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, with kidnapping after a hotel in Sanford reported a surveillance tape of him carrying Shaniya into an elevator at the hotel. Even though McNeill admitted taking the girl, his attorney says he will plead not guilty.

Shaniya was reported missing last Tuesday morning. The Fayetteville police got a tip that the child’s body had been dumped along Walker Road off N.C. Hwy. 87 according to Theresa Chance, who is the Fayetteville Police Sept. spokeswoman. She said that about 250 law enforcement agents and volunteers responded to the search this morning but they had moved farther south after noon.

Shaniya had been living with her mother for about a month at a mobile home park. Her father, Bradley Lockhart has legal custody of Shaniya but had agreed to let her live with her mother once she proved to him that she had cleaned her life up and got a job and a place to live.

“I should have never let her go over there,” he said over the weekend. He claims his daughter was conceived during a one night stand with her mother and her mother never had a problem with him raising her alone.

My heart goes out to him. I am sure he will feel guilty for the rest of his life for doing something he thought was a good thing. I am sure he never dreamed her mother would do this to her daughter. My prayers are with him and his family. I hope they find out who actually killed this beautiful little girl.

Please join me in our prayers for Shaniya and all the other children we report about on BNN. Also please say a prayer for those we can’t cover too. I wish we could but we can’t cover them all. For now our list includes, Caylee Anthony (found dead), Adji Desir (remains missing), Haleigh Cummings (remains missing), Somer Thompson (found dead), Elizabeth Olten (found dead) , Masaraha Ross (remains missing), Alex Mercado (drowned) Rebecca Marie Allen (found safe), Sandra Cantu (found dead) Shannon Dedrick (found safe), Anthony Holland (found safe). Please pray for all of these children. They need our prayers.

God bless all of you that truly care about these innocent ones. They are blessings from God, how can anyone hurt one.

Jan Barrett

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Please note: Unfortunately, Shaniya will be moved out of the "Missing" category very soon.

Please post your thoughts on the recent finding of Shaniya's body in the Lounge under
Shaniya Davis' body has been found; her mother charged with selling her into prostitution

by artgal16

crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Live press conference.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:39 pm

I have no words to express the extent of my sorrow over this little child. I hope against hope she didn't suffer much through the trauma of her death. OMG, round up these perpetrators all and send them to another planet forever----too many children are being tortured and killed by the likes of them, this evil is too, too great! crying
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Im watching this press conference and I didnt think I could be more outraged that I already am, but where the hell did they find this woman who is the spokeswoman to the press? She is starting out laughing and joking like she is announcing a trip to Disneyland - I have to send a fax over there to the police headquarters - she needs to be removed. Maybe its a damn every day occurence for a 5 year olds body to be dumped on the road, but a little more solemnity
is called for from what Im seeing from this woman right now. What the hell is the matter with people?
She is annoucing the death of a child for god sake
and a murdered one at that. She was so damn inappropriate my blood is boiling right now
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:58 pm

artgal16 wrote:Im watching this press conference and I didnt think I could be more outraged that I already am, but where the hell did they find this woman who is the spokeswoman to the press? She is starting out laughing and joking like she is announcing a trip to Disneyland - I have to send a fax over there to the police headquarters - she needs to be removed. Maybe its a damn every day occurence for a 5 year olds body to be dumped on the road, but a little more solemnity
is called for from what Im seeing from this woman right now. What the hell is the matter with people?
She is annoucing the death of a child for god sake
and a murdered one at that. She was so damn inappropriate my blood is boiling right now
Artgal, I could not agree more. During the press conference, people were in a chat and saying the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 2 Empty Mother of Shaniya appears in court today

Post by Nama Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Antoinette Davis is charged with human trafficking and felony child abuse in connection with the girl's disappearance. Police say 5-year-old Shaniya Davis had been offered for prostitution.

The mother was calm and quiet during a five-minute court appearance today in Fayetteville. She did not enter a plea. Outside court, her sister said she doesn't believe the charges.

Also facing charges in the case is a man who police say was seen in surveillance footage from a Sanford hotel, carrying the girl. Mario McNeill is charged with kidnapping. They say he has admitted taking the girl, but his attorney says he will plead not guilty.

The mother reported Shaniya missing on Tuesday.

The girl's father said he had raised her for several years, but decided last month to let her stay with her mother, a decision he now says he regrets.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 2 Empty Let's not forget what a monster looks like

Post by Nama Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Let's not forget what a monster looks like.
Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 2 S-SHANIYA-DAVIS-large

Last edited by BJ in OR on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 pm

I have to admit that while I could have signed on earlier today, I didn't. I just knew that I would find out horrible news about this little girl, and I just couldn't bring myself to face it. The signs were all there that we had lost another innocent to evil. I didn't want it to be true, but yet once again, it is. I will never understand. Never.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 2 Empty Another monster

Post by Nama Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Shaniya Davis body found dead on side of road in NC/Prosecutors will seek death penalty in Shaniya Davis murder!! - Page 2 Mcneill

As police begin to unravel the horrible fate of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, who police believe was sold into sexual slavery by her own mother and later murdered, the fate of another person, Mario Andrette McNeill, may grow much darker.

But as Shaniya Davis has now been found dead, kidnapping charges could be the least of McNeill's troubles. Fayetteville police have not yet said if they will hit McNeill with a murder charge as well.

Searchers found Shaniya Davis' body Monday off a highway southeast of Sanford, in central North Carolina, Fayetteville Police spokeswoman Theresa Chance told The Associated Press. Police did not say how she died.

Police have also charged Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, 25, with human trafficking and felony child abuse, saying she offered Shaniya Davis for prostitution.

It's not clear how, or if, McNeill and Antoinette Davis are related

I posted earlier that this guy may be the owner of the trailer that Shaniya's mother was renting.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:22 pm

McNeill is or was the bf of the Antoinette's sister WHO WAS LIVING WITH ANTOINETTE!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

I have moved the Antoinette thread and the McNeill thread to the accused and taken poor Shaynia out of the Missing. crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Also someone needs to give this woman Teresa Chance the spokeswomen for the Fayetteville Police
some lessons in what the appropriate behavior and demeanor is when presenting the facts of a murdered dead child should be. Her actions on camera made me sick laughing and joking. She needs to be replaced
because she is STUPID.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Unlike Dr. G, when she announced that the body found "just 15 houses from the Anthony's, this woman showed literally NO compassion!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:30 pm

This case makes me so sick to my stomach!! How could a mother use her 5 yr. old for prostitution? I hope she rots in HELL.. sorry.. but that is truly how I feel about these NOT moms.!! Barf
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Also lets hope she rots in prison for life too
do they have the death penalty in NC?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:04 pm

HLN, neighbors are talking live!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Hello everyone~I'm new here. I checked the news on my phone at work this afternoon and saw this and started crying. Everyone was wondering what was wrong with me and for a few minutes I couldn't speak to tell them what was going on. I know we are supposed to be all about innocent until proven guilty, but I'm sorry I honestly feel like there is a special place in hell for this woman and all involved in this. I have 4 children (2 boys ages 7 and 8 and 2 girls ages 3 and 12) and this really makes me feel like I am going to vomit. I am torn on my feelings about the father. I am sure he is going through hell right now and feeling very guilty and a part of me feels bad for him, but at the same time -- he has been quoted as saying that there were never any arguments over custody, that the "mother" never gave him any problems with him raising her, so why in the world give her to her all of the sudden. I can understand saying well she needs a mom but my feelings are that if she didn't show any interest in having anything to do with her, why bother...most likely a woman that cares nothing about having anything to do with her child will not end up being a true mom anyway. I also wonder if he saw where she would be living or if he was maybe led to believe that she would be living somewhere else?? I can't imagine seeing a place the way this place has been described, and leaving your child to live there. All JMHO though.

So unbelievably sad. Sometimes my line of study and work is so hard to deal with. Although it takes its toll, it also makes my resolve to fight for victims even stronger.

crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:29 pm

abck2006, I completely and totally agree with your entire post and I think most, if not all members, will as well.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Im extremley saddened by this news, as all of you I had hoped for a better outcome crying at the same time, so so so soooooo very angry at these people! dad let her go, mom sold her, and the people at the hotel could have saved her!! Im a bundle of emotion right now. every child I see walking home from school each day I pay special attention to now. I want to know their faces and know exactly where we are on the streets. I fear for them. the sad thing is, it's not about stranger danger any more, its these beautiful childrens own family members.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:13 pm

I think my children are getting annoyed with me because I am loving on them and hugging on them so much lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:24 pm

abck2006 wrote:I think my children are getting annoyed with me because I am loving on them and hugging on them so much lol
Let them be annoyed..at least you are there for them!!!!!!!!!!

NM girl, I give you major kudo's for looking out for the school children. We all need to be more aware!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next