Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Document dump expected Friday 6/12 - autopsy report included

2 posters

Go down

Document dump expected Friday 6/12 - autopsy report included Empty Document dump expected Friday 6/12 - autopsy report included

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:35 pm

I just read that Cindy and George are fighting the release of Caylees autopsy report due out tomorrow. That will be an interesting read - however, I cannot imagine what they could have possibly gleamed from so little that remained of her body.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Document dump expected Friday 6/12 - autopsy report included Empty Re: Document dump expected Friday 6/12 - autopsy report included

Post by Juanita Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:13 pm

the medical examiner described some of the findings in a live press conference.

heres the thing about elephants (yes the animal) that you may know. they have their own graveyard. they visit the bones of their dead and caress and smell them and lift the bones with their trunks, and it appears they remember who the bones belonged to. this has been video taped, i saw it on PBS.

call me morbid, but i've seen the dead close up, and i'll tell you... if you love someone as much as i did, you want to talk about every detail of their manner of dying, their state and everything involved with it because you care about their fate and you want to stay close to them. some people have religious or superstitious misgivings (which i consider one in the same) about talking about their dead, for fear they will jinx theirs or their loved ones souls, for fear of superstitious consequences BUT.... cindy and george are not religious, at least not in a familiar sense, they destroy the memorials to caylee.

if they didnt want the autopsy to become a target for the tabloid, its too late. tabloid damage has already happened if any. their grandaughters LIVE face is all over the papers. their daughters lies and fishnet stockings are all over the web. their own faces are all over the media (except for oprah's integrity lol)

so i have to only conclude that this wish of hiding the autopsy report, which is a skeleton, is only to protect their daughter, and is an indication that they fear their daughter is at risk for being convicted, and well you can come to your own conclusion as to why.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down