Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Document dump 9/29/09 Case against Casey Anthony

+8
Love4My5boys
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
CritterFan1
cherylz
mommyof3kids
lisette
Nama
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Document dump 9/29/09 Case against Casey Anthony Empty Document dump 9/29/09 Case against Casey Anthony

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:07 am

More documents were released this this morning in the death-penalty case against Casey Anthony, the mother accused of killing her daughter last year.

The State Attorney's Office released about 1,000 pages. The Orlando Sentinel is reviewing the documents right now. This batch is expected to include FBI lab reports on various pieces of evidence.

Dominic Casey, the private investigator working for George Anthony and Cindy Anthony, kept a cheat sheet on the people involved in the Casey Anthony case, including reporters and hecklers, according to the documents.

His report shows pictures and notes on the probability of the individuals carrying a weapon.

Included in his list:
Nancy Grace. Talk show host. Disseminates hatred towards [sic] family.
Kathi Belich. Reporter. Disseminates hatred towards [sic] family.
Richard Grund. Threats against family. His SRT Website boasts: "My Glock Rocks." Note: Potentioal for carrying.
Zenaida Gonzalez. Accusations against family…Note: Gang member tatoo's [sic].
John Morgan. Exhibitionist. Attorney for Zenaida.
Katherine Harris. Protester. Threats against family. Note: Potential for carrying.
Leonard Padilla. Disseminates hatred towards [sic] family. Padilla carries knife at "lower back area" in a sheath.
Other documents contain e-mails to Federal Bureau of Investigations agent Nick Savage from Cindy Anthony.

Cindy Anthony writes in an e-mail dated Sept. 18, 2008: "Nick, this person has called George [Anthony] every night this week and is threatening to drag him up and down the interstate until he has no skin left. I want to do something about this threat."

"The investigator will focus primarily on investigating the circumstance surrounding the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony, follow up on all information and leads resulting from the investigation, leads provided by the client search and pursue the return of Caylee Marie Anthony," the contract stated.

Dominic Casey also would serve as security for the couple.

Dominick Casey exchanged dozens of e-mails with Cindy Anthony about potential leads, other potential suspects and report of Caylee sightings.

He did background checks on people seen outside of the Anthony's home on Hopespring Drive.

Cindy Anthony e-mailed him, asking him to help shut down a Web site that offered "Caylee Bears."

"This is not funny," Cindy Anthony wrote Dominic Casey on May 24.

He responded with an e-mail the next day: "I will take care of the sick bastards, this breaks my heart. I will deal with them severely!!!!!!"

In another e-mail on Sept. 9, 2008, Dominic Casey offered Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, an internship with his private investigative firm.

It's unclear if Lee accepted the offer.

Other documents contain e-mails to Federal Bureau of Investigations agent Nick Savage from Cindy Anthony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Document dump 9/29/09 Case against Casey Anthony Empty Re: Document dump 9/29/09 Case against Casey Anthony

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:14 am

Duck tape product specification report
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Document dump 9/29/09 Case against Casey Anthony Empty Re: Document dump 9/29/09 Case against Casey Anthony

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:18 am

Transcript of interview with Annie Downing conducted January 6, 2009
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 am

Private Investigators bulletin to security detail for Caylee memorial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:58 am

Check out this mans take on the relationship between Casey and Caylee.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:17 am

crying That broke my heart BJ. Poor little Caylee. crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:21 am

Dozens of FBI reports and e-mails were released, documenting the vast amount of items that were inspected by the federal agency.

An e-mail between FBI officials discusses hair found inside Casey Anthony's car that is microscopically similar to Caylee's. The e-mail states it is different from Casey Anthony's hair.

The e-mail author, from the FBI's Trace Evidence Unit, also stated, "...I can't say absolutely that the hair came from a dead body but it is consistent..." the Aug. 1, 2008 e-mail stated.

Reports show federal investigators examined items such as a spare tire cover and pants for blood, but none was detected.

Investigators collected everything from toothbrushes and a thermometer to debris from the spare tire cover of Casey Anthony's car.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:24 am

Orange County Sheriff's office investigative documents
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:42 am

DNA Paternity Test For Jesse Grund
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:46 am

662 pages
FBI DNA Investigation, Other Reports
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:51 am

OMG page 48 of the above post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:03 am

Wow! That must have been June 16, the day after Father's Day, that the man saw the KC and Caylee coming out of Walmart...That means that she was still alive after George saw them leaving...shoots down the theory that she was actually killed late night/early morning after the big fight with CA.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 am

lindamarie...where do you see the page numbers on that post?..I can't find pg #48
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:25 am

They are PDF files and the page number is right below the document. What is says is that a silhouette of a child laying in a fetal position during the examination. With the truck and legs clearly defined.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:43 am

by BJ in OR Today at 9:58 am

Check out this mans take on the relationship between Casey and Caylee.

OMG, that broke my heart into a MILLION pieces!! what a horrible person KC was!! To think little Caylee had to open that big Walmart door all by her little self.. breaks my heart crying
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:46 am

The Anthonys' agreement with P.I. Dominic Casey (pdf)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 am

Items taken from Anthony home, site where Caylee's remains were found (pdf)
Some thing new to me is one bag of play sand taken in to evidence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:53 am

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case on Tuesday.

The documents included information on the duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull. The FBI admitted to destroying residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape last week while technicians tested the tape for fingerprints.

Test results released on Tuesday indicated DNA tests conducted in February on duct tape found across the toddler's skull produced some intriguing results.

A female DNA profile was discovered, but it did not belong to Caylee, Casey Anthony or Cindy Anthony.

PDF: FBI Lab Reports Car | Hair | Misc. Items

That prompted the FBI to scour its own personnel to determine who handled the tape, and tests indicated the DNA belonged to one of their own female technicians. When that information is coupled with revelations from last week about testing obliterating residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape, it could leave the lab's methods open to criticism.

FBI correspondence also revealed a photograph of a stained area in the back of the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey Anthony. The photo appeared to show the outline of a child's body laying in a fetal position.

Federal officials also reported to investigators that DNA testing excluded Lee Anthony and Jesse Grund as Caylee's biological father.

Other correspondence shed light on how involved Cindy Anthony and the family's private investigator Dominic Casey became in trying to dig up dirt on the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, as well as Grund.

After receiving some of the information from Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, replied, "Good work, Rosebud."

There was also a letter from Dominic Casey that detailed who not to allow inside a memorial service for Caylee Anthony and a transcript of an interview with Annie Downing, who said she was a best friend of Casey Anthony shortly after Caylee's birth. Detectives asked Downing about Casey Anthony's relationship with her mother and possible use of Xanax.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:08 pm

First of all thank you for posting all of these links.
Second of all. I am absolutely heartbroken. There is someone else who says that KC appeared jealous of Caylee. And, OMG she was spotted the day after Father's Day. She was still alive. What did her
f&%#ing "mother" buy at Walmart that day? And she walked way ahead of Caylee and made her open the doors. And within a few hours that precious child Caylee was murdered.
You don't know how upset I feel right now. This has really touched me deep inside. crying
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:14 pm

FBI correspondence also revealed a photograph of a stained area in the back of the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey Anthony. The photo appeared to show the outline of a child's body laying in a fetal position.

This breaks my heart even more crying It\\'s Not Fair :sorry2:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:19 pm

You know I am actually sobbing right now. This was a little girl...a little girl with feelings, thoughts, a personality all of her own and her life was taken away from her. It couldn't have been in a rage as I earlier had thought. The fight was the night before. This appears to be a deliberate and planned act. She went back to the A's after the trip to WM and silenced her baby forever. Oh, may she get hers.
And to believe the FBI messed up on a key piece of evidence. How could they? You would think in such a high-profile case there would be even more checks.
I am sorry, this prob. isn't even the thread to write this on.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:22 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:

This breaks my heart even more crying It\\'s Not Fair :sorry2:
Her PARENTS can read and hear theses things and STILL stand behind their monster daughter? What is wrong with these people?
The wal mart door incident just proves KC spent her time ignoring poor Caylee. She only pretended to be a loving and caring mom for pure show, just for attention for CASEY. Poor Caylee, I imagine she led a silent lonely life with the NotMom....those spooky videos with not one loving word. Sick.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Her PARENTS can read and hear theses things and STILL stand behind their monster daughter? What is wrong with these people?
The wal mart door incident just proves KC spent her time ignoring poor Caylee. She only pretended to be a loving and caring mom for pure show, just for attention for CASEY. Poor Caylee, I imagine she led a silent lonely life with the NotMom....those spooky videos with not one loving word. Sick.

I was thinking of those videos when I read about the about that computer guys statement. She was jealous because her little sexy act didn't get her a free monitor, and her precious adorable little girl got the guys attention instead of her Long legs.. Sick Biznotch..

I don;t get how the Ant's can stand to even look at their daughter after reading all this. That whole damn family is Whacked. Justice for CAYLEE!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:36 pm

I just heard on HLN that the fetal position stain in Casey's trunk was NOT photographed before it was destroyed. This info came from the FBI.

WHAT!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:40 pm

Yep, Critter those videos were chilling. And in about 1/2 the pics she was not smiling-she looked sad, tired and scared. Remember when KC said "they care more about Caylee"...this from a jailhouse video when they were searching. How pathetic is that?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:44 pm

WTH...the stain was not photographed? The trunk must still have the stain in it. It truly sounds as though LE really messed this case up. Why? OMG.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:54 pm

I know I have all the same feelings you all do. With Katie being 3 months younger than Caylee this whole thing has affected me more than I could put in to words. That poor little baby girl endured such a horrible Mother. Even knowing she is heaven brings me little comfort with everything we have seen.

Last edited by lindamarie on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:56 pm

NitespinR will be all over the LE mistakes
faint
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:03 pm

You know, I am sorry...I just can't remember. What did GA say Caylee was wearing that day? We know she was wearing the pink shirt with the lettering "Big trouble..." when she died. Did kc make her change into that shirt with that saying b4 she killed her? Are we to believe this man that he saw her on that day? Did she put her in the trunk to die w/ the tape on so she could go out on her date to the vid store. Oh, God I have so many more ?'s now.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Maybe the flurry of calls was to try to secure a baby-sitter? Maybe I should go wake up my baby and go take a walk. This really isn't healthy.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:07 pm

cherylz don't wake the baby up. I know how you feel. It makes us want to hold our little ones close and never let them go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:11 pm

by BJ in OR Today at 12:36 pm

I just heard on HLN that the fetal position stain in Casey's trunk was NOT photographed before it was destroyed. This info came from the FBI.

WHAT!

This can't be true, because the email in the doc dump clearly talks about a photo they have and how they need to enlarge it! HLN needs to get their story straight and actually read the email. I have it open right now and it clearly is referring to a PHOTO they have in hand!!

I do want to clarify, that in the email they talk about requesting the photo that was taken of the Trunk stain, but that they HAVE reviewed it and it does exist.

Last edited by mommyof3kids on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:12 pm

by cherylz Today at 1:03 pm

You know, I am sorry...I just can't remember. What did GA say Caylee was wearing that day? We know she was wearing the pink shirt with the lettering "Big trouble..." when she died. Did kc make her change into that shirt with that saying b4 she killed her? Are we to believe this man that he saw her on that day? Did she put her in the trunk to die w/ the tape on so she could go out on her date to the vid store. Oh, God I have so many more ?'s now.

crying How could a mother be so evil!! It does make me want to go pick up my kids from school and daycare and hug and kiss them all day!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Lindamarie...it really is tragic isn't it? It really hits me at the core. As i have said b4 Caylee reminds me SO MUCH of my 5 year old Lilly..in looks, mannerisms. I have that awful lump feeling in my throat. She was a person with a wonderful personality. That is the 2nd person that told Caylee she was pretty and she blushed. What a precious child. She was too good for that family. 🇳🇴
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:18 pm

I know Mommyof3...our children are our God-given responsibility. It is the most rewarding "job" we will ever have. It is an honor to be a mother.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Well that is good that they have the photo.
Breaks my heart that she was in the fetal position. That is how she came into this world and that is how she left it. crying
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:39 pm

by cherylz Today at 1:20 pm Well that is good that they have the photo.

I keep hearing on CNN HLN that there is NO PHOTO.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Oh, I was going by the 2:11 post above...It sounded like they had it.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:02 pm

You did take care of yourself, caylee. You were a big girl. a big, strong, girl. crying

From the way he described it.....this could have been the thing we were all looking for. We now know it was the day after fathers day, AFTER george left for work, and they went to walmart...

Casey walking that far ahead of caylee and not caring if she gets stuck in the store is obvious anger. Whatever happened at walmart is probably what the murder trigger was, that started the whole event off.

He says caylee had a determined look on her face..but she could have been upset too. When my daughter and i are fighting, she gets the most hilarious, upset, look on her face..i usually crack up and i cant stay mad at her.

Whatever the case, Casey was already emotionally disconeccted from caylee at this point...if i walk too far ahead of my daughter i have a near panic attack and have to check to make sure she's still close by...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:10 pm

by BJ in OR Today at 1:39 pm

by cherylz Today at 1:20 pm Well that is good that they have the photo.

I keep hearing on CNN HLN that there is NO PHOTO.

BJ, who is saying this on HLN? I don't get it, because in the doc dumps and the link is above, but I will also post it here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Page 48 discusses the photo. Maybe they LOST the photo.. oh dear god, I have this sick feeling in my stomach they they botched a LOT of the evidence!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Does anybody know how to read DNA sheets? Can somebody decipher the DNA sheets that are in the pdf files of george and lee?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Wait though...

"i saw them at the casselberry walmart around lunch time"

Didnt george say that he went to work AFTER lunch? was it before? Something in this time line isnt working for me...did they go back to the house after walmart and george was still there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:43 pm

WOW!!

Wouldn't the Cassleberry WalMart have video footage of them in the store? I would think the FBI/LE would have retrieved the surveillance video for the timeline.

This is very confusing about the photo - or non photo.

Linda Marie, BJ and all - thanks for all the docs.

My modem is on the fritz and have not been able to be online. Time Warner coming tomorrow morning..at the library.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:46 pm

For your viewing...pleasure or displeasure...the walmart caylee was last seen at...in comparison to where they lived and where little caylee was found..

I dont think that caylee ever made it home... :goodbye:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Sassy GMTA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Now for the cell phone records that indicated KC never left a 3 mile radius on June 16th until 4:30pm. Things that make you go hmmmm
Is this guy telling the truth or does he want some of the fame?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:55 pm

George usually worked the 3 -11 shift so he would not leave til after 2. I remember Casey liked to be home when CA and GA were gone.

Three year olds are in their own wonderful world. My daughter firmly believes that at this age is when they learn, learn, learn. She spends so much time with each of them talking about respect and how they should act. One weekend with daughter and the little guy is completely different.
Example;

When his dad dropped him on the days I watch him he would come in take one look and start making a fuss. As soon as dad left..he was fine. When my daughter would go to pick him up from the babysitter one day a week he would tell her to go home and he wanted to stay and she was embrassed. She had a long talk with him. Now he comes in with a greeting "Hi grandma" gets his toys and tells me what he would like for a snack. When mom picks him up he says hi mom, I had a great day.
Its amazing what a bit of parenting can do.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:56 pm

cherylz wrote:You know I am actually sobbing right now. This was a little girl...a little girl with feelings, thoughts, a personality all of her own and her life was taken away from her. It couldn't have been in a rage as I earlier had thought. The fight was the night before. This appears to be a deliberate and planned act. She went back to the A's after the trip to WM and silenced her baby forever. Oh, may she get hers.
And to believe the FBI messed up on a key piece of evidence. How could they? You would think in such a high-profile case there would be even more checks.
I am sorry, this prob. isn't even the thread to write this on.
I haven't even read the docs yet..will wait till my cable/internet is fixed..but just from what I have read here, this should seal the deal for her. Also, we need clarification on IF the FBI took pics of the outline of little Caylee's body or not. I can think of NO reason why they wouldn't. And, if not the FBI, wouldn't OCSD or OCPD??

If you allow a 2 year old to walk in front of you, expect them to open a door in a store (and those doors are HEAVY - I can barely open them sometimes) what does that say about the parent? She makes me ill!! crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:57 pm

GMTA?

give me the address?

which one? Suburban? i dont even have it..i dont think it was disclosed really..i just typed in "suburban dr" because its a very small area. however if you want an exact, it was around 4709 suburban...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next