Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Lyons times release of new book perfectly

2 posters

Go down

Andrea Lyons times release of new book perfectly Empty Andrea Lyons times release of new book perfectly

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Just in case the defense loses the Casey Anthony case.....and now half the people who are watching the Casey Anthony trial will buy her book.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Andrea Lyons times release of new book perfectly Empty Re: Andrea Lyons times release of new book perfectly

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Here is the article. Short but sweet.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s high-profile death penalty attorney kicked-off the sale of her new book Tuesday.

Eyewitness News followed Andrea Lyon through each court hearing as she worked to build a defense that can save Casey Anthony from the death penalty for the murder of her daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

Lyon's new book, "Angel of Death Row: My Life as a Death Penalty Defense Lawyer," which doesn't focus on the Anthony case, is now heading to store shelves. The book explores Lyon’s first case in which she defends a mother accused of murdering her child.
----------------
Of Course she doesn't talk about Casey Anthony. If she did, it would be a best seller. I don't see this getting a lot of press..unless you are on Death Row or have the DP in front of you in court.

Maybe they will allow Casey to read it in her "private cell with her expensive bottled water and her exquisite chocolates". BS
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Andrea Lyons times release of new book perfectly Empty Re: Andrea Lyons times release of new book perfectly

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:28 pm

I wouldn't normally see it getting any real press since as you pointed out no one who is not on death row themselves or a defense attorney with a DP case, would care.

This is the best timing possible though because everyone who is following the Casey Anthony case knows Lyons is part of her defense team now that the DP is back on the table and Casey has as much of the public as O.J. did following her case.

Frankly, Andrea doesn't look like an angel of any kind to me. She looks kinda like a grumpy person to me. Don't think I've seen any pictures of her smiling or looking happy.

Of course, it has to be kind of a downer dealing the the dregs of society that end up on death row on a regular basis. Don't think I would be smiling either facing monster after monster to defend their monsterous butts day after day. It must be like rubbing elbows constantly with the devil himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Yeah now that I think about it what perfect timing for her to try and make a "killing" on her new book. That way she can retire and never have to look at one of the monsters who ends up spending the rest of their life in prision instead of going to heaven. She is a real piece of work alright.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:53 pm

She absolutely bores the hell out of me. I can tell you I will probably be taking a siesta when she is on the podium. 😴

And, she seriously needs a make-over!! affraid
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:54 am

It is rare for long, hippie style hair to look good on a woman her age, but I guess it's part of her liberal 60's look.

Another thing about the timing of the book is that just in case a plea bargain takes place just before the actual trial, the publisher needs to get that book out in the bookstores NOW cuz if Casey plea bargains, this will instantly become old news.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:50 pm

Oh boy! She is on television now likening "innocent" casey's case to the salem witch hunts.....gosh just as her book is coming out. What a coincidence. Here's a link to the video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love how she says Casey did not kill her "kid"...nice way to refer to Caylee, Andrea. :nono: ... instead of a child...dehumanize the victim by calling her a kid.

Oh yeah, Andrea is milking this for all its worth! Notice her book, "The Angel of Death Row" gets mentioned. You can bet that if Casey does plea bargain, it won't be until the very last minute .... so the defense attorneys can milk all the publicity they can get out of this.

They are literally gambling with her life for publicity because I'm betting the prosecution would cut a deal right now just to save the state money.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:24 am

Wildflower wrote:It is rare for long, hippie style hair to look good on a woman her age, but I guess it's part of her liberal 60's look.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(she is actually wearing a G-String but you can't see it in this shot)

No Worries I'll come back later and delete them! Certainly wouldn't want to offend anyone with my long haired liberal hippie ways!
OR... would I?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:00 am

Nite spinner. Are you telling us that is the same woman? No way!!!

I will give the gal in the last pic credit for one thing. She sure looks like she's lead a colorful life!!

You are way too funny!!!

If anyone is offended by this, just say the word and it will be removed.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:14 am

It's ME!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:18 am

NiteSpinR wrote:It's ME!
I'm JOKING!!!
I don't know if its the same person or not. I just thought they went well with the discussion!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Oh, my. what a crack up! too funny! :lol!:

It's rare for tattoos to look good on an older woman too! Or for near nudity to look good on an older woman!! There just comes a time in our lives when we need to keep our bodies covered up as much as possible!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down