Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Lyons new book Angel of Death Row has been released

2 posters

Go down

Andrea Lyons new book Angel of Death Row has been released Empty Andrea Lyons new book Angel of Death Row has been released

Post by artgal16 Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:08 am

From wftv.com - Andrea Lyons new book Angel of death row has been released.
Is she calling herself the angel? As I recall she let an innocent man sit on death
row for 20 plus years = her definition of angel and mine are different I guess.
Maybe she spelled it wrong maybe it should be spelled angle.

Casey's Attorney Releases 'Angel Of Death Row' Book

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s high-profile death penalty attorney kicked-off the sale of her new book Tuesday.

Eyewitness News followed Andrea Lyon through each court hearing as she worked to build a defense that can save Casey Anthony from the death penalty for the murder of her daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

Lyon's new book, "Angel of Death Row: My Life as a Death Penalty Defense Lawyer," which doesn't focus on the Anthony case, is now heading to store shelves. The book explores Lyon’s first case in which she defends a mother accused of murder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Andrea Lyons new book Angel of Death Row has been released Empty Re: Andrea Lyons new book Angel of Death Row has been released

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Are you going to read it? I don't want to contribute to her pocketbook in anyway. But I am curious as to the content of the book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Andrea Lyons new book Angel of Death Row has been released Empty Re: Andrea Lyons new book Angel of Death Row has been released

Post by artgal16 Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Nope Im not! I cannot stand the woman, especially after I heard about her leaving this man in jail when she knew he was innocent (even though she said she had no choice which I dont believe) and also because
of her extremely offensive comments that we heard from that seminar. I have always been against the death penalty unless there was no chance of an error and there was 100 percent proof the accused was guilty and also if the murder was particularly heinous.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:28 pm

I won't read it...just from the title sounds like a lot of BS
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down