Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!!

+12
adelacruz
laga
Heike
NiteSpinR
Marica
charminglane
artgal16
lisette
cherylz
Nama
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Chloroform is primarily used in various industrial processes to create R22 (a refrigerant), other chemicals, solvents and in the process of making some pharmaceuticals (such as extracting morphine from poppies). There are so many uses for it that I suspect it wouldn't be too hard to get ahold of. Chloroform is a restricted chemical that is only supposed to be shipped to schools, universities, laboratories, and similar businesses that can provide proof of need and use. It can be home made with acetone and bleach.

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!!

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Seeing that Baez wasn't opposed to the release of these letters, here is what I am afraid they will pull. We hear of GA confessing to his lover that it was an accident. Now we have KC admitting that she used chloroform on that poor child. Will they say that she used chloroform on her not knowing how bad it was, therefore she died, but it was not intentional. She would get a much less sentence. Oh God, this worries me.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:35 pm

cherylz wrote:My thoughts:
*she rambles, there is a definite "flight of ideas". Common in schizophrenia and manic phase of bipolar disorder
*she talks of having seizures. The most common type of seizure is temporal lobe epilepsy. This is sometimes associated w/ bipolar dis. Often has a preceeding aura...she talks of headaches coming pre-seizure.
I really think she has bipolar disorder and is mostly in a manic phase. They can become psychotic, but she knows right from wrong, or else she would not be telling fibs about the Nanny, etc...hence, she is not legally insane. Once psychotic they have delusions and sometimes hallucinations. She made so many references to God, the end of the world, the rapture. A lot of delusions revolve around religion ideations. She made a statement that Caylee is better off where she is now, away from the bad in the world. She reminds me of one of those mothers that kill their children b/c they feel as though they will be better off. Added to this she is also narcistic, so she was able to readily detach herself and go on w/ her life.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this Cherylz! Bipolar for sure! And bipolar illness is not going to get her exonerated!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Well in reading the little bit I read I would say Casey is extremely jealous of Cindy and she is trying to hurt her as much as she can. Implicating Cindy and stabbing the two people Cindy has left in this world.

Casey is pure evil. She is really the bad seed.

The relationship between the four of them has always baffled me. What a family they are. Can you imagine both George and Casey telling Cindy they have jobs and Cindy knowing they don't and George following Casey to see where she is going.

No wonder they all act crazy. Living like that would make me crazy too.

I expect Cindy to be charged with something before this is all over.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:40 pm

And a relative of GA has bipolar dis. And she talked of being depressed after having Caylee, and needing help.
But no Mommy, I do not think she would be considered legally insane b/c she knows right from wrong or else she would not be making up lies. I think she somehow tried to justify her actions by thinking Caylee is better off now. She makes me sick.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:48 pm

I think these letters were instigated by Baez. All the things that we have heard about regarding rumors are brought up in these letters--Jesse being the father, there is and never was a Zanny, Dad's affairs, George and Lee's abuse, her mother never believing her, chloroform, artistic side, depression, etc. She didn't just get religion. The only faith that chick has is in herself. She just made a "friend" in jail and is desperate to talk to someone her own age. Who better to spin a tale of woe to?
IMO, every thing that could come up at trial has now been brought into the open. Do you REALLY think that she is ignorant enough to just spill all this in some writings?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Someone needs to translate these friggin letters into a readable format! My eyes hurt and I am only on page 4 :shock:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:56 pm

CASEY WRITES ABOUT GOD AND SNEEZES
Perhaps the most interesting aspect is Casey thinks God communicates with her by making her sneeze to agree or disagree with what's she's thinking.
“When I’m thinking something random, I sneeze. At times I’ve taken that as God affirming or denying my thoughts. I'm not a random sneezer," Casey wrote.
The documents also reveal that she seems to look to attorney Jose Baez as her father, inmate Robyn Adams as her sister and Baez's assistant as her new crush.

What the???????????????????? la la la
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:58 pm

On JVM I heard the most damning evidence comes from an interview from the "friend" who has some creditability issues. That kind of changes it a little bit. I guess I am going to have to read the letters. I really did not want to. The little bit I did read disk Jesse Grund and his Father. So childish in her writings about Jesse to me suggest borderline personality disorder with bipolar. People that are borderline never really grow up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:Someone needs to translate these friggin letters into a readable format! My eyes hurt and I am only on page 4 :shock:
:lol!: I know what you mean.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 pm

See Mommy. What she is describing in your above post is a religious delusion in Re: God and her sneezes. And how she calls these new ppl in her life her family...she is so detached from reality. Totally incapable of love. She is mentally not right. But, she knows what she did was wrong.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:23 pm

What is is this obsession with the Irish? Who is Irish?
Cindys parents are Lithuanians or from the Balkans as I recall somewhere there - and I thought George's side was Italian - she talks about an Irish grandmother and
wanting to adopt an Irish child.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:01 pm

I wish that LP would just keep his mouth shut. Did you hear him? KC didn't get chloroform from CA she gave Caylee Xanax. KC is confessing doing something horrific and he negates it. Doesn't he realize that she can mix the chloroform herself?
If KC was diagnosed with mental illness wouldn't the HIPA laws permit that from becoming public knowledge till trial time?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:11 pm

I just feel simply heartbroken tonight. How many times did that monster chloroform that beautiful little girl? Oh, Caylee must have felt so awful when she finally woke up, like a hang-over feeling. Such an awful, potent, toxic medicine. I remember from the interviews there were times when CA didn't have Caylee and neither did KC. Was chloroform the "Nanny". It appears so.
I really feel very, very sad right now. Sick and sad. Dear precious Caylee. We love you. crying
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:44 pm

I just finished reading the letters - truly, beyond her direct accusations re abuse by George and Lee - there is nothing incriminating in them. Her dislike of Cindy is also not consistent - sometimes she is excited to see her in court, sometimes shes not. She receives messages from her mother via Baez (is that legal?) and seems to
speak of God in every letter - a great deal about God.
The confession she made about Zanny and chloroform
is not in the letters - these are statements made by the woman she wrote to- she didnt put anything like that in writing. I believe that the defense will make a huge play to discredit this woman regarding those statements.
Casey is very smart and articulate, but seems truly unconcerned about Caylee or her fate. She awaits the day she will be released so she can eat, drink and travel
and meet a nice guy in that order as she writes it.
She is anxious sometimes and cries but then bucks herself up. She adapts. She is one crazy biatch
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:59 pm

I am dying to know what the Ant's will say, including Lee. And Cindy is damned either way. If she says Casey is lying and never once did Casey come to her re: Lee or George, she is damned as she is calling her precious daughter a liar. If she says Casey DID come to her about it, she is damned as well; however, if Cindy says YES - Casey did come to her - it makes Casey look credible and Cindy look like a jerk. And it makes Lee and George look like pervs.

I don't think I want to read every word she says as it's a bunch of bull; however, there is a remote possibility that Lee did touch her breasts - she never said he raped her..and maybe she did go to Cindy with it. From what I have read and heard - friends say she started changing in high school. IDK, she is like the little boy who cried wolf. You never know what to believe.

And, what a crock about getting out and adopting an Irish (or ANY) child. Give me a HUGE break!

She is in for murdering her child with the DP hanging over her head and she is talking about crushes?? WTF
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:01 pm

You are so right Wrap about Cindy's dilemma, so I dont think the Ants will respond at all - but if I were Baez I would be very very careful because he is now on their list!
He certainly threw them under a bus. There is also Krystal Holloways (aka river cruz) statement too but for some reason I couldnt access - maybe too many people trying to read it - wftv reports Krystal said she didnt have a sexual relationship with George but an emotional one
I guess - so Im now confused until I read it. The police
report the guard verified that George did visit her
at her home - Krystal said Cindy had battery acid in her veins and that George confronted Casey and said "I know you killed Caylee what did you do with her"
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:50 pm

The documents also reveal that she seems to look to attorney Jose Baez as her father, inmate Robyn Adams as her sister and Baez's assistant as her new crush.
================================

So the question begs to be asked. Which one of those big ladies, Baez's assistants is she attracted to?

:lol!: BlowKisses
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 pm

I would like to know the timeline of these letters. Maybe she was attracted to Todd Macaluso (sp?) that donated the 70K?

Not only did she throw her family under the bus, but Jesse (not a surprise there) & Richard. I am certain Richard w/write about this on his Facebook. And, the things she said about Brad Conway were not very kind, to say the least.

This is what I don't get: Who writes letters like this when their daughter is dead? Who writes these kind of letters when they are in jail for being accused of murdering their daughter? I would never write those things if I were accused of such a heinous crime. It's all me, me, me. I want, I will, bla bla bla.

This has got to be a Bozo ruse for the jury to take pity upon her. I don't think we've heard the last of this. I also would love to hear from the guard who was allegedly passing these letters.

So, Cindy, George, Lee....how does that bus feel? Are you crushed yet?

Oh, and Jeanne, you're hilarious!!

:fight13: :lair: :PM:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Casey has an affiliation with the Irish because her birthday is near Saint Patricks Day. She has tried to adopt the traditions and celebrations of that holiday as her own (clover tattoo as her symbol, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the color green Cindy was once wearing to show her support for Casey)
Cindy is obviously over that!

During her incarceration maybe someone will tattoo some black prison bars over the top of that unlucky four leaf clover.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:53 am

I so agree with those of you who think these letters were penned under the direction of Casey’s legal counsel. What some see as her mental disorders flaming up I see as contrived and calculated statements, designed to explain away the things that are going to get her prosecuted.
*Chloroform was already in the house before she started using it on Caylee, because Cindy brought it home from where she worked. (It must have gotten all used up because that’s why Casey resorted to making it herself.)
*Casey was traumatized by sexual abuse from her brother and father. I wonder if she was implying that Chloroform had been used on her while she was sleeping and that’s why she was woke up sore and sick to my stomach. Incest is a very sad thing that happens to millions of boys and girls. It Does Not Give You A Free Pass To Commit Murder.

*Also Casey was surely told to mention Caylee’s name often, because it’s been noticed that she doesn't talk about her child enough.
*Caylee Marie is too long to write over and over that’s why she shortened it to Cays.
*She was probably also told to “Write Like You’re Innocent” discuss the things you plan to do when you get out of jail.

The defense wants us to hear from Casey. They didn’t like the impressions left behind from those jailhouse recordings. They wanted us to hear from a kinder, god fearing, innocent, victimized, misunderstood killer.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:01 am

jeanne1807 wrote:The documents also reveal that she seems to look to attorney Jose Baez as her father, inmate Robyn Adams as her sister and Baez's assistant as her new crush.
================================

So the question begs to be asked. Which one of those big ladies, Baez's assistants is she attracted to?

*I think that KC may have been referring to having a crush on Todd Macaluso. Remember seeing her chuckling and hiding her smile behind her hands while he was addressing the Court?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:13 am

I know that Caylee's nanny, the real Zenaida, the girl that was my friend for 4 years, I know in my heart that she's not responsible and I don't blame her for not showing her face. Would you want to be sitting here with me for something you didn't do? Considering the circumstances, you technically are are and it sucks and I know this goes without saying, but outside of myself and my legal team, not a soul knows this. I was going to take Caylee and move away. Unfortunately my plans got beyond tangled and when Zany wouldn't tell me where she and Caylee were. I had asked her to take Cays for a few days so I could put the rest of our stuff together, money I had saved, new clothes, new everything.

Why was Caylee with Zanieda to begin with? Because Casey was “putting stuff together for her and Caylee to start a new life together” Was that during the Target shopping sprees, where she was purchasing beer, lingerie and food for her boyfriend and his roommate? The same boyfriend who said he didn’t want to have GIRL children?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 am

Casey says on Page 7: *I trust you with my life and with my secrets, big and small.........

Casey seemed to be making big plans with a stranger she had just met. (Deja Vu) “Oh Amy come live with me and Caylee in my parent’s house. We can be happy taking care of each other.

Casey may be BI but isn't Polar!
The only thing BI about her is the way she uses her sexuality to control the minds of other women. I think if she was Bipolar that Cindy would have diagnosed her a long time back. Don’t you think that if Casey did suffer from this disorder that Cindy would have been flapping her GUM about it. Like during the statement where she said "My daughter may have some half truths out there…”
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:31 am

Were they using those air conditioner vents like a confessional? “I don't know what I would do without God and my relationship with him or my relationship with you.”

From page 10, “I grew up trying to be everything to everyone and trying to please everybody. I put on a good front, but inside I was constantly falling apart.”
Oh yea? Is that why she was hiding out from Cindy in the woods where she would one day dump her child’s body? Didn't she breakup with Jessie because he loved Caylee more than her?

CASEY ANTHONY believes a "Good Mother" is someone who chloroforms her child to sleep.
Unfreakinbelievable!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 am

Posted: 12:07 pm EDT April 6, 2010
Updated: 9:03 pm EDT April 6, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Nearly 800 pages of new documents were released Tuesday, including letters that Casey Anthony wrote to another jail inmate (read them). Investigators told WFTV they contain damaging evidence against her, but Casey's defense team told WFTV they are not afraid of what's in them.

"The letters released today reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee," Liz Brown, on behalf of Casey's defense team, wrote in a release sent out Tuesday night. "Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create “leverage to get out of prison early.”

Tuesday's newly-released documents give the most revealing look into Casey Anthony's life behind bars that the public has seen since she was first arrested nearly two years ago. Casey Anthony rambled in her letters and contradicts herself from sentence to sentence at times. All in all, she communicated less about Caylee and much more about her plans for her new life once she gets out of jail.

Inmate Robyn Adams, who interacted with Casey verbally in jail and through dozens of letters, told investigators Casey told her that Caylee had trouble sleeping and she had to use chloroform to put her to sleep. Also, Casey implied to Robyn Adams that her mother, Cindy Anthony, brought chloroform home from the clinic where she worked.

CASEY JAIL LETTERS (explicit): Read Them All
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

VIDEO REPORT: Letters Claim No Nanny

She also wrote to inmate Robyn Adams, "I know that Caylee's nanny, the real Zenaida, the girl who was my friend for four years, I know in my heart that she's not responsible. And I don't blame her for not showing her face." Casey also said she "was going to take Caylee and move away. Unfortunately, my plans got beyond tangled when Zanny wouldn't tell me where she and Cays were."

Casey claimed in one of her letters that she had given Caylee to the nanny, while she prepared for the two of them to start a new life and wrote, "That's why I waited to report her missing. Because she was and wasn't."

However, Casey confided to Adams that there was no “Zenaida.” Adams believes that may have been written in one of the letters she sent to her friend, Tracey Nealley. Although Casey Anthony and Robyn Adams agreed to flush the letters after reading them, Adams kept them and mailed them to Nealley.

Adams also told investigators that, on the day Caylee was found and after the jail chaplain already told Casey that Caylee’s remains had been found, Casey told Adams that Caylee was found in a baby blanket in a black trash bag. However, the chaplain didn't know that at the time.

Casey also accused her brother Lee Anthony of sexually abusing her for three years, starting when she was 12 years old. She wrote to Adams that he stopped after she threatened to kill him if he came back into her room. Casey also claimed that she was molested by her father George when she was younger, but did not elaborate further. She said her mother accused her of lying and called her a whore.

In an interview with Orange County detective Yuri Melich, an inmate named Maya Derkovic, who was in prison at the same time as Casey Anthony, told him the two established a friendship and repeatedly spoke through the ventilation system. During the conversations, Derkovic asked Casey about the circumstances of Caylee’s disappearance. Derkovic said Casey told her three different versions of what happened to Caylee.

The first version, detective Melich states, was the same one Casey told him. The second version was that the babysitter was asked to come to Casey’s house to watch Caylee while Casey went out. When Casey returned, both the babysitter and Caylee were gone. Another version was about the same, except when Casey returned to the empty home she found a note claiming Caylee had been abducted.

Derkovic told Melich during the interview that, when Casey would return to her cell from visits with her family, she would make derogatory remarks about her mother Cindy.

“Her parents would come and that’s when she would make comments about her mom. And I asked her, ’Well how was your visit and how did it go?’ And she’ll make comments like, ’Well it’s alright; at least the b**** knows how I feel now,'" Derkovic told Melich. “She’ll talk about, well, how her mom never really cared about her that much. All she cared about was Caylee and she knows what it fells like to miss somebody and to feel pain and stuff like that.”

CASEY WRITES ABOUT FAME, HER LOOKS
Casey Anthony’s jail house friends also said Casey thought she was famous. In the letters, Casey wrote that she had to get pretty before she went to court and she laughed when her case got national attention. But she isn't a fan of WFTV or reporter Kathi Belich.
VIDEO REPORT: Casey Talks About "Celebrity" Status
“I’ve really started to dispise (sic) Channel 9, and Kathi Belich. No integrity. They don’t check facts anymore which is just plain wrong, and very sad,” Casey wrote in one of her letters.

Casey also talked about her fan mail. In one letter, she wrote that she got thousands of letters and cards from people across the country supporting her. She also wrote that at least two men had become obsessed with her and one even proposed to her on several occasions.
"There are a couple of fellas who have either become infatuated with celebrity or with the fair damsel in distress," Casey wrote. "He sends cards and letters proposing marriage, every card and every letter. I'm his princess. He wants to marry me now and he'll take care of me, yadda, yadda."

In another letter, Casey wrote about how she is angry because she isn't going to look good in court.

"I'll be leaving for court in couple of hours and I know I'm going to look like hell. I had every intention of going to bed early, waking up early enough to get pretty," she wrote.

Later the accused child killer compared her situation to being famous.
"Really? Is this what celebrities have to deal with? Yikes!" Casey wrote.

Casey continued to brag about her celebrity status during conversations she had with inmate Maya Derkovic.

"Her seeing herself on the news, hearing people talk about it, it was all fun and games to her. It was funny, it was exciting," Derkovic told a detective.

The letters also talked about how Casey has gained weight in jail and is dealing with acne. She also claims to have found God behind bars. Her letters often refer to God, how God is with her and is keeping her strong.

CASEY WRITES ABOUT GOD AND SNEEZES
Perhaps the most interesting aspect is Casey thinks God communicates with her by making her sneeze to agree or disagree with what's she's thinking.

“When I’m thinking something random, I sneeze. At times I’ve taken that as God affirming or denying my thoughts. I'm not a random sneezer," Casey wrote.

CASEY WRITES ABOUT HER 'NEW FAMILY'
Casey even jokes, calling herself a loser for having a crush on one of her own attorneys. She blames it on what she calls the lack of contact with intelligent, attractive males while behind bars.

However, her so-called father-figure, Jose Baez, consoles her, saying he's sorry she hasn't met a man deserving of her, but he guaranteed it would happen someday.

Baez, meanwhile, told WFTV a day before the letters were released that Casey's team is not concerned about the content of the letters and not releasing them would have been worse, because that would have left questions about their content.

“If you look at them within the context, they're of a person locked up 23 hours a day,” attorney Jose Baez said after a hearing in the case Monday, before the letters had been released.

Casey has been in the Orange County jail since July 2008. She's in protective custody and is not supposed to have direct communication with other inmates. A guard, Silvia Hernandez, is now on paid leave from the Orange County jail in connection with the exchange of letters.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:21 am

This report is wrong about some things...I read the letters and Robyn Adams transcript, and she did NOT say that KC told her that she gave Caylee chloroform to put her to sleep, just that she gave her "stuff"...Adams said that she thought she was talking about antihistamines..Derkovic may have said that about the chloroform...I will reread the sheriff's report of what she said...They didn't release her transcript, I
don't think..They should be careful what they put in the news reports!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 am

I will have to read that again - I dont understand how everyone can report something that wasnt said!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:47 am

The discussion about chloroform is on pages 27-29 of Robyn Adams' transcript...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:01 am

I re-read the summary of Derkovic's statement (no transcript), and nothing was said about KC using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:05 am

I just read her statement as well - nothing specifically about chloroform used to put her to sleep - its amazing isnt it? I want to see her convicted but I dont want false information going out there either which could hurt the case. They all need to be held responsible Im going to try to email Kathy Belich.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:12 am

artgal, they really need to correct this! Also, where in the letters does she say that there was NO NANNY? She doesn't! That WFTV video report is so inflammatory and inaccurate! This really concerns me...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 am

On pages 14-15 of Robyn Adams' transcript, there is a discussion of Zenaida...She can't remember exactly what KC said, but it was more like..I know Zenaida didn't do this, not that there was no Zenaida...Is Kathi Belich not reading these things before she puts all these mistruths across the airwaves!?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:28 am

It isnt just Belich - it was on NG and other stations
does anyone have Kathy Belich's email address?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:46 am

You're right artgal, everybody seems to be broadcasting these inaccuracies...The only accurate report I've read is the Orlando Sentinel...It points out that Melich's report misstates the transcript and that that could be a problem for the prosecution...Most news outlets are reporting based on the Sheriff's Report instead of actually reading the letters and transcripts...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:23 pm

by artgal16 Today at 11:28 am It isnt just Belich - it was on NG and other stations does anyone have Kathy Belich's email address?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:25 pm

by lisette Today at 11:22 am On pages 14-15 of Robyn Adams' transcript, there is a discussion of Zenaida...She can't remember exactly what KC said, but it was more like..I know Zenaida didn't do this, not that there was no Zenaida...Is Kathi Belich not reading these things before she puts all these mistruths across the airwaves!?
I know that Caylee's nanny, the real Zenaida, the girl that was my friend for 4 years, I know in my heart that she's not responsible and I don't blame her for not showing her face. Would you want to be sitting here with me for something you didn't do? Considering the circumstances, you technically are are and it sucks and I know this goes without saying, but outside of myself and my legal team, not a soul knows this. I was going to take Caylee and move away. Unfortunately my plans got beyond tangled and when Zany wouldn't tell me where she and Caylee were. I had asked her to take Cays for a few days so I could put the rest of our stuff together, money I had saved, new clothes, new everything.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Looking for it, but Casey's statement was that she "Sometimes DRUGGED Caylee because she had a hard time nodding off to sleep." I haven't found the word "Chloroform" yet.

On HLN they reported that Casey told someone in jail that LE had found a body wrapped in a blanket and a black trash bag, before this info was released to the Media.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:45 pm

thanks I think everyone should email her about this.
This is really amazing how they can print something that we cannot find anywhere else - how do they get away with this? No matter what, its wrong to print
complete falsehoods
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:53 pm

I just emailed Belich - lets see if she replies
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:10 pm

artgal, I also emailed Kathi Belich.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Good, if enough of us ask her - then maybe she
will have to answer!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:25 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Jailhouse letters written by Casey Anthony not only provide a new peek at her life behind bars. They also could greatly alter her murder trial.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the biggest shocker in the letters were Anthony's claims that she was sexually abused by her brother, Lee Anthony, and her father, George Anthony.

Hornsby said if Casey Anthony sticks to her story, they could face charges.

Horsnby also said if she's convicted of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony, Casey Anthony's claims that she was abused could save her own life.

"That is huge. If a jury were to hear that, it's almost impossible a jury would ever impose a death penalty on her -- if that was true," Hornsby said.

ANTHONY LETTERS: Part One | Part Two
VIDEO: Letters Could Impact Anthony's Trial
INTERACTIVE: Where Is Caylee?

In a written response to Casey Anthony's claim of sexual abuse, attorney Brad Conway said, "The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father."

The other explosive revelation was Casey Anthony's jailhouse confidant telling investigators Anthony talked about using chloroform to knock out Caylee.

Hornsby said the biggest pitfall for prosecutors is Casey didn't write it, so credibility becomes a problem.

Meanwhile, officials at the Orange County Jail confirmed Wednesday that the corrections officer accused of helping pass notes between Casey and Adams, her jailhouse pen pal, has been relieved of duty with pay as a result of the internal investigation.
source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I never thought about charges being brought against Lee and George! wouldnt that be something!
- Brad Conway has issued a statement
categorically denying the claims however, I feel
that if it were anyone else in the world - that authorities would have to investigate her claims
wouldnt they?????

Last edited by artgal16 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Nice try and good luck w/Belich. I emailed her a few weeks ago reference the affair as she had stated the other foot had not dropped yet and there was more. Never got a response and never heard the other "bombshell".

I have dealt w/Kathi when I lived in Florida. She has a reputation as a media sensationer (sp) (being kind here) - she is NOT well liked, will literally get in anyone's way to grab a statement, and also makes inflammatory statements. She is really loving all the media attention when when she is on NG. They are two peas in a pod.

The best reporter in Orlando IMHO is Jessica D'Onofrio at WKMG.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:36 pm

I don't know, art, since she didn't report it at the time...Not sure...I guess she would have to be willing to testify and her allegations are kinda vague, especially about George...Even with Lee, she just wakes up with her bra pushed up or unhooked, and he is in the room...She never said that she actually was awake when he was doing whatever...I don't know about this...Probably her imagination(?)

I really think that the detectives should issue a corrected report, if that is possible, acknowledging that they made a mistake about Adams saying that Casey told her she used chloroform to knock Caylee out... UNLESS it came from conversations they had with Adams that was not recorded in the transcript? Is that a possibility? I can just see Bozo jumping all over this one...and Cheney Mason's renowned cross-examination ability tearing Yuri Melich and/or John Allen to pieces on this issue!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:39 pm

both very interesting.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:48 pm

I think there is a statue of limitations when reporting abuse? With LA it has been almost 10 years and with GA it has been almost 20? I could almost believe that about LA...he gave me the creeps at the Memorial when he was talking about CMA...it was like he was talking to a lover at some points. Weird. But many children, unfort. are abused...it is still not an excuse for murder. Scot P. could have said he was...you know what I mean? Would they have then spared his life? How could it ever be proven now what happened so many yrs ago? And stated by a known pathological lier, would a jury even believe her?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Florida's Statute of Limitations of Sexual Abuse

Florida does technically have both a criminal and civil sexual abuse statutes of limitations (SOL), but the civil SOL has a rather large loopholes that can usually allow most anyone to bring up a lawsuit.

However, It is important to remember that the criminal statute of limitations that applies is the one that was in place at the time of the crime itself. So while it may have been lengthened in the time since, if the limitation ran out, it can NOT be reactivated. (Whether this is also the case for civil suits is currently being debated in many states).

Example: A man commits an act of molestation in 1965, when there was a 3 year SOL on the crime. In 1970, the legislature removes the SOL from child molestation. The man can still not be prosecuted, because the SOL had expired before the law was changed. If the law had been changed in 1968, however, he could be prosecuted.

If you are the victim of abuse, the first thing you must decide is whether you are pursuing something criminally or civilly, as the statute of limitation is usually different between the two of them.

Civil Lawsuits

In Florida, the filing of a civil claim dealing with sexual abuse or incest may be commenced at any time within:

* 7 years after the age of majority (any time before your 25th birthday),
* 4 years after you leave the dependency of the abuser (even if you are older than 25), or
* 4 years from the time of your discovery of both the injury and the causal relationship between the injury and the abuse.

The last provision deals with the "delayed discovery rule." Florida is one of 28 states to have such a rule, which effectively extends the statute of limitations for sexual abuse. Taking into account the unique nature of sexual abuse, the stigma associated with it, and the likelihood of "repressed memories," Florida allows the statute of limitations not to begin until the victim "either knows or reasonably should know of the wrongful act giving rise to the cause of action." This means that adults who "discover" that they were abused long ago have 4 years from such a discovery to file a claim, regardless of their age.

However, the law says it cannot be used retroactively, and there is great debate in many state legislatures about that very premise, and many lawyers are trying to challenge it. Your best bet is to contact an attorney familiar with any recent changes in the law in your jurisdiction.
Criminal Cases

For criminal cases, a prosecutor may file a charge of aggravated rape at any time, regardless of the age of the victim and with no time limitation (an aggravated rape is generally a rape that involves a weapon, more than one person, or seriously injures the victim).

Prosecution for sexual assault or abuse has a statute of limitations of four years. However, there is an exception made for DNA analysis, which allows for the prosecution of a rapist anytime within one year of the discovery of DNA evidence, even if it is discovered after the ordinary statute of limitations period ran out.

In regards to child molestation specifically, there have recently been many changes to the statute of limitations nationwide. Indeed, eleven states have completely removed the limitations for child-sex crimes in the past 10 years. But after the Supreme court ruled that retroactively changing the statute of limitations (in order to prosecute crimes from long ago) was unconstitutional, many states were forced to scrap plans to do just that (Florida was one such state). The current law only allows four years from the date of the incident, but the law is likely to change soon, as there are many bills on the floor (as of 2006) to extend it to 10 years.

What's more, Florida has an extremely large number of complicated exceptions to it's limitation rules, so you should talk to an attorney familiar with Florida law for the most up to date information.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:07 pm

No. I still maintain that this is all set up by Baez to make it seem sympathetic to Casey. Making it seem like she had a "Come to Jesus" moment is thrown in there also to make her seem like a redeemed sinner, when EVERYONE can see she and the rest of that fan-damily don't have a single redeeming quality among them.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Its interesting to me that Conway released a statement from the Anthonys which in effect called their daughter a liar. As there seems to be a statute of limitations and also the unlikelyhood of Casey pressing charges against Lee or George - I would have thought that Conway would have recommended silence on this subject. Maybe they did it for Lee's sake
as he is still out there in the workplace.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next