Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!!

+12
adelacruz
laga
Heike
NiteSpinR
Marica
charminglane
artgal16
lisette
cherylz
Nama
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!!

Post by artgal16 Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Its interesting to me that Conway released a statement from the Anthonys which in effect called their daughter a liar. As there seems to be a statute of limitations and also the unlikelyhood of Casey pressing charges against Lee or George - I would have thought that Conway would have recommended silence on this subject. Maybe they did it for Lee's sake
as he is still out there in the workplace.

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!!

Post by laga Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:15 pm

charminglane wrote:No. I still maintain that this is all set up by Baez to make it seem sympathetic to Casey. Making it seem like she had a "Come to Jesus" moment is thrown in there also to make her seem like a redeemed sinner, when EVERYONE can see she and the rest of that fan-damily don't have a single redeeming quality among them.

I agree 100%. I think Geo's suicide attempt and the affair with river is also a set-up fabrication. They're all a bunch of liars and desperate ones at that, trying anything they can to confuse, cast doubt, and help a murderer go free to go RV'n with her new BFF.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Art, where is the Conway statement released? Is it on VH?? I am taking care of my almost 9 mo old so if I sound confused, I am. Thanks!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:57 pm

laga wrote:
charminglane wrote:No. I still maintain that this is all set up by Baez to make it seem sympathetic to Casey. Making it seem like she had a "Come to Jesus" moment is thrown in there also to make her seem like a redeemed sinner, when EVERYONE can see she and the rest of that fan-damily don't have a single redeeming quality among them.

I agree 100%. I think Geo's suicide attempt and the affair with river is also a set-up fabrication. They're all a bunch of liars and desperate ones at that, trying anything they can to confuse, cast doubt, and help a murderer go free to go RV'n with her new BFF.
Count me in. It's all a ruse. Especially the letters set up by Bozo. He wants the juror's to be sympathetic to her "plight". 'Young girl sexually abused by her brother, possibly her father..goes to mother..mother calls her a whore..has a child..child's father dies..grandma is a control freak that wants custody of the baby...now in jail for the murder of that baby (notice I left a lot out here) and this poor, abused girl who never hurt a soul has now found the Lord.' BS
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:09 pm

art, even though the statute of limitations may be up on the abuse, I would think that the Ants, especially Lee, would not just want to leave that out there without a denial...hence (not "hints", KC!) the statement by Conway.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 pm

The Anthonys statement was on wesh.com
Ill try to get the direct link back up I did post it on a different thread
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:38 pm

here is where Conways statement appeared:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 4 Empty Bombshell Revelation In Casey Case A Bust

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Posted: 3:51 pm EDT April 7, 2010Updated: 6:24 pm EDT April 7, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- One of the bombshell revelations from Casey Anthony's jailhouse conversations turned out to be a bust. WFTV spent two days analyzing Casey's newly-released letters (read them) and jail conversations to see what the documents will really mean for her case.

CASEY JAIL LETTERS (explicit): Read Them All
VIDEO REPORT: Bombshell A Bust?

The one conversation getting the most attention was from one of Casey's jail friends. She revealed information no one would have known except for Caylee's killer. It may not be a smoking gun, but it's certainly explosive.

Of the more than 800 pages of letters and documents released, page eight and nine hold the most explosive statements that are sure to be looked at very closely by both prosecutors and Casey's defense. They’re not buried in the pages and pages of Casey's own letters, but instead statements made by Casey's pen pal, Robyn Adams, to investigators that could be the most explosive part of the new information.

“The best part of this witness testimony and the most damning is apparently confided to her by Casey Anthony,” WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Adams claims, in December 2008, the day investigators found Caylee's remains, Casey told her about the trash bag and a blanket the remains were wrapped in; it's information only investigators and the killer would have known about.

Sheaffer says prosecutors will say the letters show Casey confided in Adams and her statements are believable, but it may not be the bombshell that will make the case. The defense will attack Adams on the stand.

“As a convicted felon, she will have credibility problems right out of the gate,” Sheaffer said.

Adams was convicted for setting up a marijuana drug operation with her husband. The defense will also argue, since Adams didn't share the information until this year, she could have learned about it from the media and embellished the story, perhaps to get a reduction in her own prison sentence.

“Make the jury believe she never said these things to this witness,” Sheaffer said.

Still, prosecutors will likely take the chance and put Adams on the stand, as long as they believe she's telling the truth.

“I would be very surprised if they did not polygraph Ms. Adams,” Sheaffer said.

CASEY'S PEN PAL COULD GET REDUCED SENTENCE

Casey Anthony's letters (read them) are the biggest development yet in the case against her. The inmate she wrote to, Robyn Adams, still has seven years to serve in a federal prison for a drug and weapons conviction.

TRANSCRIPT: Investigators Interview Robyn Adams
VIDEO REPORT: Pen Pal Could Get Reduced Sentence

Instead of flushing Casey's letters as she promised, Adams mailed them to a friend for safekeeping on the chance they could clear Casey's name or convict her, or even help out Adams herself.

The letters could be Adams' ticket out of prison. Maybe not right away, but her attorney could use the letters and cooperation with prosecutors in Casey Anthony's case to try to get time off her sentence.

Adams is Casey's pen pal, the jail inmate who saved the 500 pages of letters written by Casey. They were mailed, along with her own letters, to a friend on the outside, Tracey Nealey.

In Adams' letters, she reveals details about a seemingly depressed Casey, who was losing it behind bars and “crying all the time.”

In one letter written more than a year ago, Adams even predicted Casey "will break down and talk." But, to this day, Casey hasn't.

Even though Adams and Casey agreed to flush the letters down the toilet, Adams seems to have kept them for a reason, saying in one letter "they might hold some value in the future."

But did she blow her chance to use them? WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer doesn’t think so.

“Just handing over letters and saying, ‘I’m handing them over, I want something in return,’ at this juncture, just doesn't fly in the federal system,” Sheaffer said.

Adams is serving a 10-year federal prison sentence after she and her husband, a former Altamonte Springs police officer, conspired to build a marijuana-growing operation. But, if she cooperates in providing letters and possibly testimony, after Casey's trial is over she and state prosecutors case could go back to federal prosecutors to help Adams get years cut off her sentence.

“Since this substantial assistance is in the prosecution of a murder case, I would expect a substantial reduction in Adam's sentence by federal court,” Sheaffer said.

But Adams may have missed out on the chance to cash in by selling the letters to the tabloids. One tabloid paper told WFTV exclusive access to the letters could have fetched as much $10,000.

JAIL GUARD RELIEVED OF DUTY, STILL PAID

Orange County jail guard Sylvia Hernandez, who facilitated the exchange of letters between Adams and Casey, has been relieved of duty but will still be paid.

Jail officials stressed Hernandez has not yet been disciplined or suspended.

An internal investigation is underway.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:25 pm

What more needs investigating in regards to Sylvia Hernandez? She is on paid leave. This is outrages.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 4 Empty Psychologist: Casey Anthony appears to have personality disorder

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:38 pm

WDBO Local News
By Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 7, 2010 6:18 PM

Hundreds of pages in jail house letters are painting a picture of Casey Anthony's mental state after spending the last year and a half behind bars.

"In my estimation Casey Anthony appears clinically to have personality disorder," Los Angeles clinical psychologist Dr. Michelle Golland told WDBO.

Dr. Golland also describes Casey as a "pathological liar."

In the letters, Casey makes allegations that her older brother molested her when she was a young girl, and says her father may have also when she was too young to remember.

Dr. Golland says it's impossible to know if Casey is telling the truth, but her behavior is consistent with someone who has suffered from abuse.

"I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of major trauma going on with in that house," she said.

Dr. Golland told WDBO that she's not surprised Casey risked hurting her case by reaching out to another inmate, calling her "narcissistic and self involved" and saying Casey is always seeking attention because "it's never enough."

The accusations against her family may cause them to abandon the unwavering support they've shown since she was arrested in the Summer of 2008, Dr Golland said.

Both Casey's parents and her brother issued statements denying abuse the same day that the letters were made public. Where are those statements? Anyone?? Thanks! ~Wrap~

"This could be the tipping point," Dr. Golland said.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:51 pm

This was the only statement I could find. Is that all their is? LOL.

Anthony Family Denies Abuse Allegations

The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father.

Brad Conway, Anthony family attorney

Looks like they are calling their daughter a liar! What other choice did they have? IF by chance it is true, no way in hell they w/admit to it. I cannot wait until the next court date. Let's see if the loving parents show.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 4 Empty Casey Anthony jailhouse letters: read statements by Cecelia Benhaida, Robyn Adams, and Maya Derkovic

Post by Nama Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:58 am

The woman who claims she had an affair with Casey Anthony’s father, River Cruz has a connection to the jailhouse letters that have been made public. River Cruz’ real name is Krystal Holloway and she has a sister named Cecelia Benhaida. Cecelia Benhaida goes by the name of ‘Skye’ and has appeared on the Nancy Grace show. Cecelia Benhaida was in the Orange County Jail from August 21, 2008 until December 5, 2008. According to new documents released, Cecelia ‘Skye’ Benhaida helped pass notes to and from Casey Anthony.

Krystal Holloway (River Cruz) says that she had an affair with George Anthony from late 2008 until early 2009. Caylee Anthony’s body was found on December 13, 2008. According to Krystal Holloway (River Cruz), George Anthony stated that Caylee Anthony’s death was an accident that has snowballed out of control. The reports also state that a witness, Jody Lee can verify that George Anthony was a frequent visitor of Krystal Holloway’s in 2009.

George Anthony has denied that he had an affair with River Cruz (Krystal Holloway) through his attorney, Brad Conway.

There were no confessions in the jailhouse letters written by Casey Anthony. The bulk of the new incriminating evidence comes from statements of fellow inmates of Casey’s, including Cecelia Benhaida, Robyn Adams, and Maya Derkovic.

You may read the transcripts of the inmate statements made by Cecelia Benhaida, Maya Derkovic, and Robyn Adams in the embedded documents on the link below.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:37 am

Cindy did make a statement, however the ginormous wad of gum in her mouth rendered her comments useless.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:32 am

The Ants could have just not replied at all to Caseys allegations. Everyone knows she is a liar - however,
I think they probably did it for Lee who is still out there and working. People are either going to believe her or not. Many people wonder how Casey got this way. There is a link between sociopathy and sexual abuse as in the Susan Smith case which was from her step father abusing her. Regarding Lee I never liked him
he was a cold personality and also his "affect" seemed off when questioned. He said I believe everything my sister says. Does he believe what she said about him?
hmmmm? What a family. Lift the lid off of a garbage can and you know what you find. Caylee was the one bright shining thing in that family and she was destroyed.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:04 am

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Was Casey Anthony allowed to spend the night with another inmate? And was she given a pair of scissors behind bars?

New information is surfacing in court documents about a friendship between a female inmate and Anthony, the woman accused of killing her own daughter.

Using a hand-drawn map of the Orange County Jail's women's dorm, inmate Robyn Adams showed investigators where she was housed -- in cell 19 upstairs. She said Casey Anthony was locked up downstairs in cell 12.

At first, the two women would communicate with each other with flashed hand signals across a room, Adams said.

But when corrections officers caught on, Adams was moved to a different cell so the two inmates could no longer see each other, Adams said.

That's when Anthony first started writing letters, which she would stuff between the pages of a book titled, "Let's Do Away With August," Adams said.

Nearly every morning, Anthony would leave that book on a cart in the dorm's common area and Adams would pick it up at night, Adams said.

When Anthony returned to jail in September 2008, she was locked up in cell 22. According to Adams, that is where the two women began meeting face to face whenever Adams was allowed to watch TV by herself in the common area. Adams said corrections officer Silvia Hernandez allowed the two women to talk through the slit in Anthony's cell door, which is against jail rules.

"We would talk to each other through the bean hole. We would talk for hours," Adams told investigators.

On occasion, Hernandez would allegedly open the cell door so Anthony and Adams could see each other, Adams claimed. And once, the corrections officer actually allowed her inside Anthony's cell, which is an allegation Hernandez denies, Adams said.

Hernandez said that on one occasion she let Anthony cut Adams' hair.

"Robyn wanted her bangs cut," Hernandez told investigators.

"I took Robyn to the door of Casey Anthony and I gave her the scissors and said, 'Go ahead and cut the bang right there at the door,'" Hernandez said.

Hernandez admits she knew Anthony and Adams were improperly passing letters. The corrections officer did not facilitate the communication, but she said she did not stop it either.

Meanwhile, new allegations are surfacing that Anthony attorney Jose Baez also broke jail rules by secretly passing messages to his client.

In her letters, Casey Anthony wrote, "My attorney is keeping tabs on my family for me, and exchanging letters between us."

In another letter, Anthony claims her attorney is trying to "smuggle" in some word search puzzles.

Baez has declined comment since the letters were released. A Chicago-based legal team for Anthony on Tuesday released a statement that said in part, "The letters released today reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee. Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create 'leverage to get out of prison early.' "

Outside the attorney's entrance at the jail, a sign clearly states that "Attorneys are not authorized to convey to an inmate any written communication of a personal nature."
source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:32 pm

BJ in OR wrote:The woman who claims she had an affair with Casey Anthony’s father, River Cruz has a connection to the jailhouse letters that have been made public. River Cruz’ real name is Krystal Holloway and she has a sister named Cecelia Benhaida. Cecelia Benhaida goes by the name of ‘Skye’ and has appeared on the Nancy Grace show. Cecelia Benhaida was in the Orange County Jail from August 21, 2008 until December 5, 2008. According to new documents released, Cecelia ‘Skye’ Benhaida helped pass notes to and from Casey Anthony.

Krystal Holloway (River Cruz) says that she had an affair with George Anthony from late 2008 until early 2009. Caylee Anthony’s body was found on December 13, 2008. According to Krystal Holloway (River Cruz), George Anthony stated that Caylee Anthony’s death was an accident that has snowballed out of control. The reports also state that a witness, Jody Lee can verify that George Anthony was a frequent visitor of Krystal Holloway’s in 2009.

George Anthony has denied that he had an affair with River Cruz (Krystal Holloway) through his attorney, Brad Conway.

There were no confessions in the jailhouse letters written by Casey Anthony. The bulk of the new incriminating evidence comes from statements of fellow inmates of Casey’s, including Cecelia Benhaida, Robyn Adams, and Maya Derkovic.

You may read the transcripts of the inmate statements made by Cecelia Benhaida, Maya Derkovic, and Robyn Adams in the embedded documents on the link below.

These embedded docs are extremely interesting!! Most definitely worth the read!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Not only do Cindy and George not play by the rules neither does Baez or his people either. Isnt it amazing how birds of a feather find each other. Crooks and the unethical are just drawn together. Amazing that Baez
would risk his law license by illegally smuggling in communication from her parents and they all denying it! Think if someone else did that and there was an escape or someone got killed? Where is Baez's mind?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 4 Empty NO GUM CHEWING IN THE COURT ROOM!! THAT MEANS YOU GEORGE AND CINDY !!/Lillian Glass discusses The Anthony's in court, George, and Casey's letters. Very interesting!

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Aside from Casey Anthony’s disgustingly inappropriate smirk that we see on her face whenever we see her enter the courtroom lately, and her smirk while hand rubbing, the other thing I find most disgusting is looking at her parents George and Cindy vigorously chomp away on their gum.

We all saw Cindy’s obnoxious cow-like cud chewing during her filmed deposition during the Zanaida Gonzalez Zanny the Nanny case.

Now both she and equally bnoxious cow like cud chewing George continue to show their lack of class in my estimation.

As they sit in the courtroom their gum chewing behavior shows complete disrespect. It speaks volumes about them. It says that they have no manners and less respect for a US courtroom.

THEY ARE NOT WATCHING A BALL GAME

While I am all for gum chewing as a way of curbing appetite, releasing stress and adding a pleasant flavor to your mouth, I am NOT for chewing gum in places where it is not appropriate like when you are up on stage getting an Emmy or Academy Award, if you are in a church or temple or any religious institution, or if you are in a courtroom.

George and Cindy are not watching a baseball game or at any other recreational event where gum chewing is accepted and welcome. They are not watching a movie or being entertained.

Instead they are in a courtroom watching their daughter who in my view be convicted of murder and face the death penalty.

In my view, especially in light of the jailhouse letters which have now emerged there is no reasonable doubt in my mind as to what Casey did to Caylee.

BRAD CONWAY NEEDS TO DO A MUCH BETTER JOB REGARDING THE ANTHONY’S IMAGE

The Anthony’s attorney Brad Conway is clearly NOT doing right by his clients George and Cindy if he doesn’t tell them to spit the gum out of their mouths when they are in the courtroom.

Part of the job of any attorney is to help their client with their image so their client lookS their best in the eyes of the public.

Their horrible and disrespectful gum chomping adds to the already poor public perception about them. Translated, that means it makes them even less likeable!!

DIFFICULT TO EVER BE SYMPATHETIC TO GEORGE BASED ON RECENT ALLEGATIONS AGAINST HIM

Watching George’s bovine like chewing just adds to my further disgust towards him and his bullshit “Mr. Nice Guy Please Like Me Victim Blamer” Image that he so clearly displayed on his exclusive Fox 35 interview.

He is even more repulsive to me now that I am convinced that what he told River Cruz was true- that Caylee’s death was an accident gone awry.

This also means that this “loser” in my mind, no doubt, had the knowledge that his granddaughter was already dead. Yet, he allowed millions of people to suffer emotional pain about Caylee. He allowed people to waste their precious time searching for her with the hope that she was alive when he may have very well known she was lying dead in the woods being ravaged by wildlife and insects.

How dare him! If this is the case, he no doubt should be sued by everyone who searched for the little girl.

But his house is conveniently in foreclosure. I wonder if this was all pre-planned. It seems to me like it very well may have been in light of all of this emerging information.

LAW ENFORCEMENT COULD INVESTIGATE GEORGE IF HE HID PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF CASEY’S DEATH

Even if he can’t get sued because he claims he has no money, perhaps law enforcement can come after him for fraud and giving false information if he has done so.

If George thinks that giving chloroform to a child was an ACCIDENT he is beyond STUPID, not to mention repulsive!

Casey gave the child chloroform on purpose if what she says in her jailhouse letters is true. And I believe that what she says in her expansive letters IS true.

George knows this was NOT an accident. I am sure he believes as I do that his daughter killed her unwanted granddaughter!!!

After all he was the one who told law enforcement and even the FBI that the car smelled like there was a dead body in it and how one never forgets that smell.

Casey didn’t want Caylee when she was pregnant and didn’t want Caylee around when she was alive. Casey resented her mother Cindy for her avid attention towards Caylee so she destroyed the baby’s life to punish Caylee for being born and standing in the way of her social life and to punish her mother Cindy.

If it is discovered that George knew of this, then I believed that he needs maximum jail time for his egregious behavior in colluding with Casey. There is ABSOLUTELY no excuse for this. If George loved Caylee as he said he did, his behavior desecrates her precious life.

DID BROTHER LEE AND FATHER GEORGE MOLEST CASEY ACCORDING TO CASEY’S JAILHOUSE LETTERS?

Even more repulsive to me is the recent allegations we learned about George based on Casey’s jailhouse letters where she accuses her brother Lee and her own father George of sexually molesting her.

While I haven’t believed anything Casey has told us until now, I do believe that What Casey says in her jailhouse letters are true.

The reason I believe her information is because she has so much time on her hands and the letters are a free flow release of her inner thought consciousness.

WHILE SPEAKING MAY NOT ELICIT THE TRUTH, ONE’S WRITING MAY DO SO

She is in isolation. She speaks to no one and she has no one to bullshit to and spin her tales. So she no doubt has come clean to herself in these letters. There are no boundaries and she is not editing what she is communicating.

When paper meets a pen and someone begins to write, a different area of the brain operates than when someone speaks to another person. There are less filters and often less manipulation.

It will be interesting to look at Casey’s handwriting as well. Oftentimes handwriting clues and semantic cues and the specific words she chooses, cross outs etc will give us tremendous insight as to what is really going on in her mind.

IS SAYING “HI GORGEOUS” IN A JAILHOUSE MEETING WITH HIS DAUGHTER A CLUE THEY MAY HAVE HAD MORE THAN A FATHER DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP?

Having said this, Casey writes that George molested her. I wouldn’t doubt what she wrote was true about George.

We already know from her ex boyfriend Jesse Grund’s interview that Casey accused Lee of molesting her. So her written accusation clearly reflects Jesse’s statements that he was told by Casey.

George greeted Casey with “Hi gorgeous!” during his jailhouse visit with her. At the time I heard it I was taken aback. I definitely thought that it was inappropriate in light of Casey’s circumstances.

One would usually say “hi gorgeous” to a lover a girlfriend or spouse. It isn’t something a father would not usually say to his daughter unless she is dressed for prom night or in a wedding dress.

So if it turns out that Casey’s allegation that her own father sexually molested her is true then he needs to be held accountable for those actions as well.

CASEY’S JAILHOUSE LETTERS SEEM TO CONFIRM WHAT GEORGE TOLD RIVER CRUZ

Based on Casey’s jailhouse letters, she no doubt chloroformed the child and may have accidently given Caylee too much chloroform which killed her.

Perhaps the giving Cayleee too much chloroform is the “accident” to which George was referring to when she disclosed this information to River Cruz.

I am still reeling at the notion that George had the time to cheat when everyone was so worried about little Caylee. I am even more appalled that he went after River with a vengeance because she seemed to fit the bill for the description of the fictions Zanny the Nanny character whom he no doubt is likely to throw under the bus in order to save his precious “gorgeous” Casey by creating a reasonable doubt.

And finally I am completely disgusted by his gigolo-like actions in manipulating a sweet vulnerable soul like River Cruz into parting with close to 5 thousand dollars to be used for his own selfish and personal needs. Who knows what he promised River?

The bottom line is that George, this gum chewing poor me victim-like blamer appears to be very much like his promiscuous, cheating, lying, victim like blaming daughter Casey.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:35 pm

I made this very same observation right after the court hearing - I was absolutely floored that after Strickland made the annoucement of no gum chewing that Cindy was back at it. She showed complete and utter disdain
for the proceedings and the judge -and showed complete contempt at anyone trying to tell HER what to do. Im glad Dr Glass addressed this issue, it certainly ticked me off - Strickland should have thrown her out of court!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 pm

I agree with almost everything Dr. Glass said, but, once again, I have to point out: KC DID NOT say in her letters that she gave Caylee chloroform to put her to sleep...nor did Robyn Adams say that KC told her that she used that particular substance, only "stuff" or antihistamines...These people need to read the documents instead of commenting from news reports that are inaccurate.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Lisette, did you email Kathi Belich?

You are correct. I have read and re-read what Casey wrote. It took awhile as her writing gives me a headache, but she never comes out and says she gave Caylee chloroform to put her to sleep. I don't doubt that she did, though.

Also, when she speaks of "antihistamines", she could mean Benadryl. That will knock a grown person out. I wonder if the forensics experts looked for traces of antihistamines in her bones? crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 am

I think that if this were a set-up, they would have done a better job of making Casey look good, and in my estimation, she does not. I find it to be likely the real deal, Casey, in her heart befriending Robyn and needing that affection, the clearest thing is absence of Caylee in the time after Dec 11th. I do not know if my scrolling went awry, as at one time, I felt I missed something...tried to go back, but 400+ pages, and lack of time may have impacted my ability to be certain I got it all?

Was there ever an "OMG, my daughter is dead?" OK, maybe that happened in conversation, but what of the discussion of Christmas carols and "What do you want from Santa?" This is not a person grieving her daughter that she "just found out was dead"?...any of that happened long ago. I think she is intelligent, but has serious "narcisstic personality disorder".

I have only begun to read the responses...but where does it say that Zanny did not exist, what page? I did not see that, and I spent last night and tonight reading?

xoxo
Heike

mommyof3kids wrote:
by lindamarie Today at 5:08 pm

I think they are damning letters. I don't believe everything she said but she said no Zanny the Nanny and she admitted to chloroforming Caylee. She is so stupid to think you can make a friend out of someone in jail and think you can trust them!

That is why I think this is all a set up! I Think she was guided to send these letters by her "dream team". No they would NEVER admit that, but this is probably what she has told Bozo in their "private" long DAILY meetings and he probably felt sorry for her, thus her confiding in him even more.. meaning.... stripper and the touchy feely when the remains were found..

IMOO of course

IDK, I think this was a set up to make up their defense they have had planned ALL ALONG! I just knew they were going to throw the Ants under the bus!! I wonder if mommy and daddy will continue to show up at all her court dates now?

Also, for some reason, I do think there is a LOT of truth to her reports that she was abused by Lee and even GA for that matter! I wouldn't be surprised of one of them were Caylee's father, but then again, I think we saw dna did NOT match back in the day, eliminating LEE right? What about GA? I can't remember!!

This is very interesting reading! I am actually shocked that she would write letters to anyone.. that is why I think this is a set up by the defense.. thus the reason they did NOT care about them being released!! faint
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:37 am

My head spins with all of this, but one thing that is for CERTAIN, these are not the words a mother whose child is missing and then found dead...without her knowledge. Where is the focus on finding her???? Where is the devastation of learning of her death? It is just insane to me that the defense could ever think anyone could buy this BS as innocent...locked up 23 hours a day or not, if my baby was missing??? Dead??? What would I be talking about? Fun facts? Food? Focused on inmates and clothes...I suppose that your life is very altered and not having been there, I cannot say exactly who I would be, but this is not a mother with a missing and then dead child....who just learned of this...no way!

I still believe that the A's were not involved and did not know until Caylee was found...but I surely cannot understand all of their behavior, yet, have never travelled that horrendous road. I am sure that Casey is solely responsible for Caylee's death and that is where I place the blame.

I have no idea what to believe about her accusations of abuse...maybe they are true, maybe not. She is a liar and it is hard to know, where she looks for sympathy. No clue.

I thought that I DID read in her letters that she used chloroform, did I only ready that here?

Oh my, too much to digest.

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 4 Empty Transcribed to Type - Casey Anthony Letters

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 am

Maybe we will see something we hadn't noticed before.

Starts here: (not completed as of this writing)
Postmarked Oct 21, 08

Page 1

Cookie
So, I like have this super cool pen, and it’s blue! Thanks for my newest contraband. I have to get used to having something so sturdy to write with. You should see my try to sign something with a regular pen, and add handcuffs-it’s comical. The boys always have a good laugh at my expense, I mean, with me-Ha! I can’t believe how much we’ve written in just a few days. That’s what happens when one or two in our case, is starved to open and honest and uncensored conversation. I definitely agree with you about everything, especially the horrible feeling of betrayal and not wanted to EVER betray someone you care about. We’ve both had to deal with a lot of that since last summer and even well before all of this, but it never gets and easier. Even knowing that God is on our side and we will ultimately have the greatest rewards, at what cost? In order to have life we must take our old lives to that we may be reborn, check the light is clearly shining at the end of the tunnel, but how long is this tunnel. I’m not the biggest fan of overly dark places. Scary things hide in the dark. Especially bugs, spiders, gross! Speaking of bugs and spiders…our exe's sure are winners aren’t they! At least I know well, am 99% sure that Cays isn’t Jesse’s. We had a paternity test done when she was a couple weeks old and it took FOREVER to get the results back, which I’ve been told shouldn’t have been the case,

Page 2
and according to the paper he brought to my house in late Sept.’05, Jesse wasn’t the father. Joy to the World! The strange thing is, Baez asked for him to give a sample of his DNA, and he refused! We wanted to see whether or not the test results from 4 years ago were true. Drama. Despite that loser, and I pity him and his self-righteous Christian family, His dad claims to be the “right hand of God”. Hate to burst his bubble, but Jesus sits there. I totally know what you went through with Sam’s dad. Same exact feelings. J’s dad had towards me. And no, they aren’t Spanish, something almost worst-Italian. I always liked Italian guys, but I’ve come to realize that I need to stick to my roots and go Irish. They may be drunks, but at least they cook and know how to properly treat a woman. Can I get an Amen? Boy do we have tons in common! And as far as us being “partners in legal crime”, I’m not sure where I was going with it, but I’m glad you enjoyed it! That could be one of our bumper stickers! RV pricing will be fun. It will be custom designed, all colorful and creative. I wonder what will happen when you put two photographers/artists together in one RV? We’ll know soon enough! I know I’m skipping all over the place again tonight. I feel like I’m on a huge sugar high. Thank you 3 packages of cocoa. I was only engaged once, 6 months, planning a wedding was terribly fun I have to admit. I’m glad you never married Sammy boy. Someday I’ll meet the guy and I promise, I’ll play nice. I am extremely

Page 3
protective of those that _______, especially my new sister! You have two very intelligent kids, and I know how hard it is for you and I can only imagine what they’re going through. You will prevail and you and Mady & Josh(?) Will be closer than ever. Just don’t give up hope. Keep encouraging them and showing them the real you. They’ll see through what ever Sam says, even if (sadly) he is able to manipulate them. In the end, he’ll be the biggest loser because they’ll see what kind of guy his is and they’ll know how important it its to trust God first. I’m sorry you’re going through even more useless drama with Clay’s momma. She obviously made up her mind a along time ago and is being stubborn. Pray for her enlightenment and Clays Grandma, she’s old school, like my grand parents, and in their eyes, the wife, girlfriend, daughter, whomever the female is, is ultimately to blame. Definitely messed up, but that’s the way things were for them. If their husband cheated, it was the wife’s fault. You get the point. Sexist and unlawful, but it is what it is. At least this generation isn’t like that and there are men out there that will sacrifice life and limb for someone they love. There’s always hope, especially for you and Clay. Like you said, you’ve made it though so much over the years. You obviously love him, and I’m glad that you can admit it without hesitation as I’ve said before, do what is good for YOU. I got your back girl, no matter what!

Page 4
You don’t know how deeply I respect you for all of the strength that you possess. You’ve experienced so much and I’m in awe. I am truly honored and humbled that you shared all of that with _______ will I judge you! There is nothing you could ever say or do that would or could make me uncomfortable. And you know that I will take these thought to the grave with me. It is between me, you and God. I couldn’t help but cry reading about Hamilton and Sam and all of that. I’m just to glad you made it through everything and that you’re in my life. Abuse is nothing to joke about nor is it something to take lightly, and it is definitely something that will stick with you for the rest of your life. Believe me, I can understand why you hold things against Sam more than David. And I respect the fact that you held ground against the feds. I know that wasn’t easy. And again, let the similarities roll on. My situation with living at home with Cays and my folks, staying home all day and going out at night looking for Mr. Right, same exact situation. I don’t know one single mom who doesn’t try to get their freedom, regardless of how old they are. That’s one of the biggest things that truly cuts me when I hear them talk about me as a mother-I was a great Mom! And I love my daughter with EVERY THING that I have. I would give my life to have her back even for 5 minutes. It’s so frustrating! I had a miscarriage, in ‘07 that only a small handful of friends knew about. I made the mistake of telling Lee, and the week of my 21st birthday, he told my mom. Lovely. I may have a big mouth but I can keep

PAGE 5
a secret. Obviously most people aren’t that loyal. Oh well, we live and learn. Stumble and fall, and we dust ourselves off and keep moving forward. It’s a comfort to know that other people have BS Too! How right you are Sis, the name game….Alyssa and Alexa, and Madison was one of the names I was thinking about for Caylee, and Riley. It’s funny you said Alyssa, because for years I’ve been told that I look like Alyssa Milano. I’ll take that as a compliment. Alexa is close to Alexander-my Romanian grandfather’s name. Adding on a name is a good idea. I’m going to give it some thought, but your ideas and suggestions are perfect as usual! You do know me very well my dear! I absolutely LOVE Mady’s 3 names! Mai’li is really pretty. Honestly, that suits you too. Because you have that exotic look. I say you embrace it. Sorry about the bad dream. I’ve been having some about my mom. Not pretty. Clay’s ex, that Hussy! You know your man loves you and he needs your support. Have you thought about writing him? Question…if money wasn’t a factor, do you think Clay would want to try to appeal his sentence? I’m praying for him. Now Mr Italy, Mass. Sorry but I’m really NOT interested. He “seems” nice, but loony. I’ll show you the cards & letters. You’ll see what I mean. His name is Al. And Mr Melbourne is Rob. And no silly, I haven’t written to ANY one. Are you kidding? I’ll have TOO many thank
page 6
you’s to deliver/send out when I’m home, but until then homie don’t play that. Did you ever watch In Living Color? Wow! One of THE BEST comedy shows EVER. SNL and Mad TV have nothing on ILC. Jennifer Lopez was one of the Fly Girl darleas. Too many of the Wayans’ were present. Jim Carey was his regular self. I wonder if I could download some episodes? Curious. As far as my plans for when I leave, besides trying to entertain your behind until I get to drag you out of wherever, I’m not sure. I’ll start getting things together for our RV trips and such. By going home though, I don’t think I’ll be “home’. I don’t know if I’ll be comfortable going back there after everything that’s happened. There’s much to share, and I promise, before we’re separated, I’ll try and fill you in one EVERTHING. Another subject change-sorry about your lip! Canker sores suck! And yea, you are a mess, but I love ya! You’ve’ had two kids and you have a killer tattoo, not to mention all of the other badass things you’ve done. The little pains are ALWAYS the worst. I have a couple paper cuts and I want to cry when I wash my hands, yet, when I slammed my leg into a chair in the class room, I was fine. Madness! By the way, we’re getting tattoos. No like in Dude Where’s My Car, but something to that effect Now that you mention it, I have noticed that 5 & 10 don’t argue! And you’re right, there is NO WAY the devil would argue with himself. He’s got a few screws loose, and I’m so not a fan! Baby talk…I always wanted to adopt a baby or child from another country-is it selfish to want one from Ireland? Accent and all?

Page 7
If I do it someday, I’ll adopt local-US wise. So many kids and teens are homeless and that’s something I want to target. And yes, missing children as well. That sits too close to my heart and I wish there was something we could do to prevent it. In the coming days before the Rapture, more kids will go missing. Such a terrifying thought! I’m struggling too with taking things into my own hands. But if I do, it may not be all for God’s glory. Nice guys may finish last here on earth, but in Heaven, we are all winners. A satisfying thought. I can’t help but read over parts of your letter, and every part of me wishes I could take away all of that pain you went through and the pain you still have. Whether it weighs less than an ounce or a ton, always remember that you can ALWAYS unload that weight. Your secrets are my secrets forever and for always. When I tell Cays how much I love her, I’ve always ended it with “forever and always” I still do to this day. I talk to her thoughout the day, as I do Daddy, and it brings a sense of peace to my heart thinking about it brings tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. I’m an emotional wreck. I’ve gotten good at hiding how I feel with most people, but I can’t with you. Nor do I want to. I trust you with my life and with my secrets, big and small. And for the same reasons you were worried about making me feel uncomfortable, again, I know how you feel. It’s hard to unload a burden and

Page 8
to do so without feeling like you’re burdening the other person. But as always, we have to very much in common, both good and the bad. I know how it feels to be physically emotionally and mentally abused. And I also know how it feels to be sexually abused. It’s taken a long time for me to forgive and I’ve been somewhat successful in doing so. The worst part is, when I tried to confide in someone before-Jesse, my Mom, they turned on me. I was to blame for my own brother walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept. I woke up night after night with my sports bra lifted up over my chest or if I had on a regular bra, it would be unhooked. Even if I was doing karate in my sleep, that wouldn’t have happened. I woke up many times to a flashlight on my face, and he would be sitting on my floor, in front of the bed, starring at me. This went on for over 3 years before I finally stood up to Lee and told him if he ever came in my room again, I’d kill him. I was 15. It started just before I turned 12. When I told my mom about it two years ago, she made excuses, saying that he was sleep walking. Not only did she say I was lying, but when I explained everything her reaction was literally, like a knife in my chest-“So that’s why you’re a whore?!” I don’t think having sex with 7 people makes me a whore, but I could be wrong. Over the past few months, I’ve been having really vivid dreams and it’s obvious that they are dreams of things that have already happened. I think my Dad used to do the same thing to me but when I was much younger. I can see him in my room exactly the way it was when in elementary school.

Page 9
And everything gets fuzzy. But I wake up feeling both sore and sick to my stomach, they way I used to feel growing up. That’s part of the reason I haven’t been sleeping much or very well lately. Maybe that’s part of the reason why I have to much anxiety with my parents. I was able to get passed thing with Lee, and when I was 18, no one knows that I went to get help except for you now. I found the courage to finally tell him and I forgive him, and know that he never asked me what I was forgiving him for I think he must have known. That’s why we’re more friends than brother and sister. It’s easier to look to him as my friend, but even with openly forgiving him, part of that pain will ALWAYS live in me. Not knowing about my dad, it’s opened up a whole new case of insecurity and I don’t know if I want to know but I think I need to. Please, pray for me. Why after all this time is this all surfacing? Sometimes the cynical side of me keeps saying “jokes on me” If there’s more to this, is it possible to be everything to everyone and trying to please everybody. I put on a good front but inside, I was constantly falling apart. I don’t know what I would do without God and my relationship with him, or my relationship with you. I know I’ll get through this, but I have so many questions

Page 10
that I don’t know how to handle them all at once. I AM strong, and I AM confident in whom I AM, but I don’t like looking back at who I was, or what I was made to be. I’ve always had issues trusting people and I know that when I was a kid because of my parents and their relationship, but I have never stopped trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt, and even after they screw me over 100 times I’ll give them another chance. 70 X 7, huh? Blah, what if I don’t wanna? I’ve had to forgive what happened to my Caylee, but I’m still angry. If it weren’t for God, screw where I’m sitting now. If it weren’t for him and for my unconditional love for my daughter, I would end whoever is responsible. It’s not my battle. You want to know something, I know that Caylee’s nanny, the “real” Zenaida, the girl who was my friend for 4 years, I know in my heart that she’s not showing her face. Would you want to be sitting here with me for something you didn’t do? Considering the circumstances, you technically are and it still sucks. And I know this goes without saying, but outside myself and my legal team, not a soul knows this. I was going to take Caylee and move away. Unfortunately, my plans got beyond tangled when Zany wouldn’t tell me where she and Cays were. I had asked her to take Cays for a few days so I could put the rest of our stuff together, money I had saved, new clothes, new everything. That’s why I waited to report her missing, because she was and wasn’t. I would give ANYTHING to go back to that day and to not have let Caylee out of my sight.

Page 11
I have no more secrets ____ a small empty place in heart that only God can ____. But you’re there right now next to Caylee. Someday…someday.

Now I’m depressed and sad but relieved that you know my heart. New Beginnings. I can’t wait to be out of limbo-word game_____Lame jokes, nervous laugh.

Sincere thanks for visiting and putting up with me. You really are the best friend I have ever had next to God and Caylee. I couldn’t ask for anything more. I’ve already asked for _____ and the Big Man and I have come to and _____. Oh! Well, Maybe _____secret, unless I already told you this. I started having seizures when I was home in September-we think they were caused ____stress. I’ve had a few others while being here. So if I ever complain of a headache, please remind me to take something for it. That was the only sign before it happened and always in my sleep. I’m a mess!

Thanks again for my favorite pen EVER! My hand doesn’t even hurt. Good job Sis! I’m going to stop rambling for now. I’ll write you over the weekend. I love you Robyn, and for now, I will call you Lily, Not sure why, but it just came to me J
G’night! (heart drawn here)
Muffin

2nd Letter typed
Page 13600

From your deeply concerned, and ever-present friend:

For the moment, I completely disregarded my other letter, seeing as how you need more than those words could have offered. I’ll enclose it, along with another, probably tomorrow, in case we don’t get the chance to talk beforehand. In any case, my heart absolutely is breaking for you. I’m both sad, angry, and then frustrated, and even sadder. I keep trying to figure out what else I can do to help you. I knew this fact before, and it has stuck with me, however, I believe it even more strongly – we were put in each other’s lives for a reason, during the most difficult part of our separate journeys, because God doesn’t want either of us to feel alone. Yes, we have both grasped His hand, His love, and we’ve both begun to see our deeper purpose in life, especially being Moms. But, in your moments of greatest weakness, to have a physical shoulder to lean on, is one of His greatest comforts, and one of His greatest gifts. (Sorry, my pen is acting so darn silly today!) I really wish I knew what I could do to help you, besides ramble on about some of life’s greatest philosophies, and completely butcher the greater half of the English language in the process. If I could give you a hug, believe me, I would. I’m crying with you, for you, and I’m praying even

(Written in the left margin of page 1

As you told me: “But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.” Jeremiah 17:7 *Never lost faith! (Heart)

Page 2
Harder for your miracle. To be completely honest, part of me wants to smack your attorney for not giving a damn about you, your life, and fight until you’re fully exonerated. I’ve seen how selfish some attorneys can be, court appointed or not. Just because someone has money doesn’t mean that someone not as well as you or myself even, isn’t entitled to our country’s legal system, it makes me sick. Whatever it takes, I will continue to fight for you, pray for you, and offer you my undying friendship. You will get through this, and you will get your miracle, if I have to personally see to it myself! There is a light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how deep and dark the tunnel is, not how faint the light may seem. Never, ever give up!!! I’m so sorry this is happening . . . but you will get through it. Cry it out sista! Always remember that God is your strength, your Father, and your redeemer. He is always with you, and will continue to make you stronger especially in your moments of weakness. He love you and will never forsake you. Anything you need, don’t hesitate to ask. Hell, your talking to your own personal paralegal, or so I was told last night.

(Written in the right margin of page 2)

I’m my own secret weapon, and I am fully at your disposal! I love ya hun! Stay strong, and cry out all of those unhappy thoughts. I’m fighting for us always!

Page 13605-13608
Page 13605

Hey girl!
Just thought I’d check up on ya. I’ve gone the entire day without napping. For some reason, I have too much energy. I guess that’s not a bad thing. Can’t be sad and mopey everyday. Keep your head up! Hope you’re doing okay. I’m here! You’re in my prayers. (I’m going to write a joke on the back , one that was sent to me today, clever!) Some of my new friends are silly. You’ll understand why! (Heart drawn)

A fraternity brother confronted a junior member, telling him, “A sorority girl is running around campus, telling people you have a small dick.” “Yeah?”, the junior member replied. “Well, she has a big mouth.” Enjoy! :-)

From page 13607-13608

I feel like a little kid, passing notes in class, or writing letters to a penpal. It’s comforting. I’m warning you now, I’m a terrible joke teller, but it won’t stop me from trying! If I can make you laugh at least once, then my task is accomplished, even if just for one day.

I find myself wanting to talk about any and all things random… like the letters and cards I received over the past two days. I can’t help but think these people are crazy but I love them just the same. It’s funny the friendships you can acquire in times like these. In any case, we are strangely blessed! (Heart drawn)

Are there any new songs I should be warned about? I got re-hooked on the same music I was listening to before all this happened and I was scared to listen to the radio when I was home. I listen to a little bit of everything, but I’m a rock girl, true & blue.

One recommendation, before I close this off for today . . read – God in Popular Culture. – Andrew M. Greenley I think I’ll slide the next note in there.

Take care hun! If you need anything, please, let me know!

Until next time,
Adieu! (Heart drawn)

Pages 13609-13610
Page 13609-13610

Hello my dear friend!
I’m hoping things are looking up. I know the last few days have been extremely emotional, and girl, I don’t blame ya! Know that I’m here, even if our communication is limited, it’s great to have someone to confide in nonetheless! Want to hear something funny? Today I filled out my first sheet for commissary. How sad! Haha! I can’t wait to have shampoo, conditioner, and a jar of peanut butter, among other things. The simple pleasures that help to ease one’s mind. . . even if for a moment. We’ll get through all of our troubles, because God has given us strength. No one can understand why things happen, especially bad things, but what good comes from focusing on the negative. (You turn into the cruel people around us, that feed on making other people feel worse about an already terrible situation) those are the people I really pity! I’m sorry that you and your family are having such a difficult time, but I’ll be honest, Robyn, I in no way pity you! You are a strong woman-daughter, mother and wife. Continue to be strong, and never be afraid to ask for help or advice.

Page 13610
That’s what friends are for, right? I don’t like the circumstances in which we’ve met, but I know in my heart that it’s a blessing. Each day is hard, and unfortunately it only gets harder. On the brighter side, we’re one day closer to being back where we belong – with our families!

Man! It’s hard to write with these crazy pens! My hand is killing me. HaHa!

Who is this chick above me? The new girl that came in a few days ago . . . What a mouth she was blessed with! (Sadly, I miss pinky. . . )

What kind of things should I order? Such a variety of choices. . . I almost hate to tempt myself by ordering snacks, but I really am craving something incredibly sweet. (Hints the peanut butter!)

What do you like to order?

I wish there were books on those lists. I’d probably blow all of my money on a few good books, and mouth wash.

Oh! Random thought . . . the book I put this note in is actually pretty good. It’s filled with old Southern humor. I honestly laughed throughout most of it.

I have to hand it to them. This is courtesy of:

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:54 am

Has anyone seen these pics before? I cannot get them any bigger but I think George cut the umbilical cord.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:21 am

No, I do not believe these letters were a set-up. She is not a grief-stricken mother. They are an insight into her mind. She talks about Caylee and in the next sentence is off on another rambling topic!
She has somehow justified what she has done...as evidenced in her comments that Caylee is in a better place now...blah, blah, blah. I pray they don't use possible past abuse allegations as a "reason" for an almost mercy like killing in order to spare Caylee?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:51 am

Wrap, I did email Kathi Belich, but haven't heard back from her...Didn't really expect to...BTW, where did you find those pics?...I have never seen them.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:30 am

I to emailed Kathi Belich and didnt hear back however, wftv while not exactly printing a retraction did lead with a header that said that the letters were a bust - that Casey didnt put anything down in writing about using chloroform or any other drug to knock Caylee out or ever write there was no Zanny.
Thats probably as far as they will go to excuse what they printed before. Its the same old yellow journalism of old. Nothing ever changes.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:27 am

Good point artgal....I am living this through you guys as I get little new time...but seriously, is it off how little response there is to this here? I would think that the letters would have explosive response. There may not be the flaming gun, but even Robyn said...(paraphrasing), I am crying for my kids everyday and she wants to go to Costa Rica? Casey is clearly not focusing on losing her daughter in the least...and the prosecution will be able to work that to no end! Along with everything else...always remember the forensic evidence in the trunk, the hair that is maternally familial, the 31 days, the joy ride to her non-existent job, the non-existent nanny, the matching duct-tape, laundry bag...the dumping of the stinky car, the body dumped blocks away...the fact that NO one with her for those 31 days noticed anything wrong...lie after lie after lie, what mother is OK when their 2 yr old is missing? OK, so she is not mentally healthy, but her daughter is dead and she has lied over and over...there is forensic evidence, there is massive circumstantial evidence...who can find reasonable doubt? Kronk, BS....all the way, he may not be a stellar guy, I do not know, but he sure as hell did not kill Caylee and then lead LE to her remains when any potential evidence could implicate him? And by the way, cooincentally have a meter route along that path? REASONABLE doubt, not freaking insane speculation, right?

OK my bedtime! Is this being discussed elsewhere or has this case died down this much? Thanks, Kathie for the review above, it helps. Where is everyone? To me this is huge!!

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:05 am

original post deleted
cause I was a little
you know!

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:15 am

So if I stick with my theory that Casey's attorneys told her to write the letters in attempt to help her defense and this chick in return uses said letters to help herself out of jail then that's QUID PRO QUO!

How appropriate that Kc wanted her to flush the letters, cause in the toilet is most defiantly where they belong!
Wonder if Kc kept or flushed the letters she got in return? Kc surely thought that she had this woman bamboozled... wonder what words Robyn was using in response to the things Kc was confiding in her.
Show me those next!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 am

Very astute, Nite!

Also, the receipt is dated 7/10/08. We all know that Caylee was already gone. However, I see what you are saying here.

It looks like Casey had allergies. Maybe she bought Sudafed and Mucinex regularly.

Sudafed

Generic Name: pseudoephedrine (SOO doe ee FED rin)

Pseudoephedrine is used to treat nasal and sinus congestion, or congestion of the tubes that drain fluid from your inner ears, called the eustachian (yoo-STAY-shun) tubes.

Pseudoephedrine may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What is the most important information I should know about pseudoephedrine?
Do not give this medication to a child younger than 2 years old. Always ask a doctor before giving a cough or cold medicine to a child. Death can occur from the misuse of cough and cold medicines in very young children.

Mucinex Oral Uses

This medication is used for temporary relief of coughs caused by certain respiratory tract infections (e.g., bronchitis, sinusitis, or the common cold), especially when the cough produces phlegm or congestion. This product is, generally, not used for the chronic cough from smoking or chronic breathing problems (e.g., chronic bronchitis, emphysema), unless directed by your doctor.

Guaifenesin is called an expectorant. It works by thinning phlegm in the respiratory tract. This helps the cough to clear phlegm better.

Cough-and-cold products have not been shown to be safe or effective in children younger than 6 years. This product is not recommended for use in children younger than 12 years unless specifically directed by the doctor. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details about using your product safely.

These products do not cure or shorten the length of the common cold and may cause serious side effects. To decrease the risk for serious side effects, carefully follow all dosage directions. Do not use this product to make a child sleepy. Do not give other cough-and-cold medication that might contain the same or similar ingredients
(see also Drug Interactions section)

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:30 am

I know many people feel that Baez put Casey up to writing the letters but I dont believe it. She was bored
and she had the opportunity and made a "friend" and the guard also was willing and it started. The part about the abuse is what is interesting. Either its really true, or Casey knows that she could face the death penalty and that as an abused child she might get leniency. Does Casey think that way? Maybe. What I find fascinating is the Anthonys position. After months and months of strenously defending Casey - they in effect issue a statement calling her a liar and possibily
blowing this strategy. Conway must have advised them
that even with the claim of abuse she might duck the death penalty but they still issued the statement. To me that says that the Anthonys will only go so far to
defend her, but not when it jeopardizes their future or Lee's. So after all this speculation of Casey and Baez throwing the Ants and Lee under the bus - they did it to Casey!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:54 am

The letters are clearly the "real deal" to me, they were stream of consciousness and I would suspect that Baez knew nothing about them or he would have been absolutely adamant about stopping them. He knows that she is a wild card and could never trust her to control herself. If she was being fed what to say, surely that would have included behaving like a grieving mother?

I did not see the A's statement...is there a link...oh wow, interesting! Off to search....

Happy Saturday to all!

xoxox
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 am

Anthony Family Denies Abuse Allegations

The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father.

Brad Conway, Anthony family attorney
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:41 am

Thank you artgal, wow, they must be reeling on some level!

Speaking of art...where is our other art?

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:47 am

I think that initially, Casey didn't tell Baez she was writing to another inmate but finally did. Baez felt like the horse had already left the barn, so he told her to make sure she discusses Zanny and how she misses Caylee.

As far as the abuse, Jesse Grund told LE that Casey had told him about Lee sexually abusing her, so this is not news. I do buy that something, I am not sure just what..but something took place with Lee and Casey and that it marred Casey when she went to Cindy and Cindy called her a "whore". I do believe that. It sounds like something Cindy would say.

I am not sure what to think of her claim that it is possible that George did something to her. But, I honestly wouldn't doubt it. I have thought this for awhile..as sick as it sounds. Honestly, I put nothing past the entire family at this point.

She has completely thrown her parents and Jesse under the bus and as you said, Artgal..she is now under the bus as well. :lightning:

Now, IF she acts very upset and shocked that those letters were released, I would love to see that reaction. Would it be like the reaction when she knew Caylee's skull had been found? Did she panic, sweat, ask to be given a sedative...then on a dime starts talking about football?
faint
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Everyone commented on her demeanor at this last court appearance. They said she looked upset with Baez and very serious or pissed off. That could be because she was warned about looking too happy at these hearings, or it could be, because she no longer has an outlet to write or speak to anyone now and is starting to really feel the isolation. Im sure all the guards avoid her as much as possible. The nature of the betrayal also after she poured her heart out to Robyn has also settled in (what little heart Casey has)
so now she also realizes that she can trust no one.
Im sure she will also have heard now about her parents statement calling her a liar. She is in a bad place and maybe its starting to hit her just how bad it is. Its about time!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:55 pm

artgal16 wrote:Everyone commented on her demeanor at this last court appearance. They said she looked upset with Baez and very serious or pissed off. That could be because she was warned about looking too happy at these hearings, or it could be, because she no longer has an outlet to write or speak to anyone now and is starting to really feel the isolation. Im sure all the guards avoid her as much as possible. The nature of the betrayal also after she poured her heart out to Robyn has also settled in (what little heart Casey has)
so now she also realizes that she can trust no one.
Im sure she will also have heard now about her parents statement calling her a liar. She is in a bad place and maybe its starting to hit her just how bad it is. Its about time!

Yep, one cannot live in Fantasyland forever, can one?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:54 pm

It is far too complex to know what the truth is, or what is real, in the letters, or Robyn's perception overall, but Casey's LACK of effect is surely real, and that will hit home with the jurors, as it does us?

xoxo
Heike

Last edited by Heike on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 4 Empty Psychologists: Jailhouse letters offer insight into Casey Anthony's life behind bars

Post by Nama Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:23 am

The letters Casey Anthony penned in jail show an immature woman who needs attention and adoration from others.

That's what three psychologists gleaned from reviewing dozens of Anthony's hand-written notes and letters to a fellow inmate at the Orange County Jail. The doctors agreed to read and give insight from the letters at the request of the Orlando Sentinel.

"She is spending most of her time in isolation with no audience. She has no outlet for the stuff that goes through her mind," said Dr. Daniel Tressler, a forensic psychologist based in Altamonte Springs.

Anthony, 24, found an audience in fellow inmate Robyn Adams, a convicted drug dealer who is now in federal prison. The two exchanged notes -- sometimes every other day -- through a hardback book, "Do Away with August."

Since Anthony's arrest in October 2008, the only public view of her has come during her court appearances, at which she has said little and rarely displayed emotion. Letters released last week offer the first limited snapshot of what she has experienced while locked up.

"My nerves get the best of me when I'm just sitting around," Anthony wrote to Adams. "I hate that! It makes me self-conscious and I'm not, by any means."

Anthony called Adams "Cookie" and signed many of her letters "Muffin." She wrote about various topics, including accusations that her brother molested her when she was younger; plans for an RV trip with Adams; fears she may develop cancer; and how she has a crush on one of her attorneys. Through an attorney the Anthonys denied any sexual impropriety.

Altamonte Springs psychologist Dr. Barbara Mara described Anthony as someone with a great need to vent her conflicting emotions, including her fears, anxiety and unresolved anger toward her family.

"She portrays immature unrealistic kinds of thoughts," Mara said, adding some of it could be Anthony coping with her situation.

She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, and prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

Investigators say Anthony killed Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008 in woods close to her family home in east Orange County.

Dr. Robert Janner, a Winter Park psychologist, found some of the letters reflect Anthony's attempt to "comfort herself through reminiscing about watching old movies and wearing comfortable clothes in some letters, while conversely fantasizing about romantic contact with men, and feminine pampering and fashionable adornment," he said.

Anthony has been kept in protective custody, which means she's not allowed to have communications with other inmates.

The fact that she and Adams had to sneak notes to one another through a book and chance getting caught highlights someone who made poor, immature choices, the psychologists agreed.

Anthony's letters were released because they became part of the investigation of her murder case. A former inmate alerted the Orange County Sheriff's Office about Anthony's communications.

In her writings, Anthony attempts to make Adams feel special as a friend.

"Always remember that I love you, Robyn, my best friend that I have ever had and my big sister," Anthony wrote. "We are family -- and we are never apart -- families are bound by that unconditional love. I'm always here and always will be."

This is just not realistic, doctors said.

"The level of emotion likely exceeds what common people would ever experience, as it is a gross distortion of reality," Janner said.

Anthony doesn't mention many details about her case. She rarely wrote about Caylee, and when she did it appears to be in a superficial, detached way, the psychologists said. But, they said, there could be two very different reasons for this.

Anthony could be in denial that was triggered by some loss or emotional trauma, such as the death of her daughter. Another option could be there was never a bond between the mother and child.

"In that case, if there was a weak attachment, there would be a weak response to loss," Tressler said.

Letters alone can't determine that, the experts said.

The psychologists agree Anthony spends passages in her letters devoted toward her image -- trying to make herself and her actions appear better than what she is being portrayed as in public.

She described herself as a "great mom" and wished she never let Caylee out of her sight.

Tressler wonders if Anthony wrote these letters thinking one day they may become public.

"There is a tenor to her disclosures that are very much rehabilitative of what she thinks her image is in the world," Tressler said.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:54 am

"Always remember that I love you, Robyn, my best friend that I have ever had and my big sister," Anthony wrote. "We are family -- and we are never apart -- families are bound by that unconditional love. I'm always here and always will be."

Casey's getting burnt by her own words! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ha ha

It's very strange that she can express these types of emotions with someone she hasn't known very long. Casey doesn't have the types of emotions that she's describing in those letters.
She's silver tongued/silver penned whatever. Stroking this person's ego with lies because she is using her in some way shape or form. We've seen proof she was practicing this behavior on her family and friends, time and time again. This is just more of the same... only it's in her annoying handwriting this time!
Strictly my opinion of course.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 am

I agree with your opinion, Nitespin!
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:10 am

I think that Casey is VERY needy, as a narcissistic personality, that is primary...I think that is why she communicated with Robyn, she was totally isolated from her family, some limited communication with Jose and clan...but not enough to sustain her.

I do not see a single thing in these letters that strengthens her case for innocence in the least. I feel quite sure that the defense team would be much happier without them, as in the end, they show her lack of focus on Caylee. Why would Baez guide her to write letters when he surely knows that she is a wildcard and that the level of RISK would be enormous?

Whether or not she was abused as a child has zero to do with reasonable doubt when it comes to killing her daughter? Could it be a sympathy card in the end, perhaps, but not one that goes further than sympathy for whatever may have happened to her? I know several people that were sexually abused; they did not kill their babies?

The instructions from the court will be clear, and hopefully the prosecution will be able to drive the selection process enough to have a team of jurors that understand that reasonable doubt has nothing to do with sympathy for the person's history, but only whether or not there is reasonable doubt that she killed Caylee?

I do not think the defense had anything to with the letters, I think Casey is mentally ill, but surely not "insane" by law. I do not think she is a complete monster either...but she surely was for a moment in time...and that moment is why she is where she is.

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:58 am

Does anyone else find it disgusting that the book Casey chose to communicate through is titled "Do Away With August" which is the month Caylee was born?

I mean, of all the books on the planet...

Also, Cindy said that Casey would have had to have sex to be pregnant, yet she calls her a whore?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Wow Charminglane...I had not thought about the title of the book and that being Caylee's birth date.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Someone said this was going to be another trial of the century - I thought that was maybe overdoing it, but after all that we have learned, including these little psychological aspects -maybe they are right!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Oh Artgal--the psychological aspects make the whole thing riveting.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:26 pm

charminglane wrote:Does anyone else find it disgusting that the book Casey chose to communicate through is titled "Do Away With August" which is the month Caylee was born?

I mean, of all the books on the planet...

Also, Cindy said that Casey would have had to have sex to be pregnant, yet she calls her a whore?

How keen you are to detect that coincidence!

The trial of the century?----Kinda like Lizzie Borden was to the last one? Maybe, but there are so many innocents being killed right now, this may just fade and become one of many, so sad.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Trial did somebody say trial...they are gonna have a trial. When, can you tell me when so I can tune it!

thinking
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 4 Empty Casey Anthony: Pen pal tried to sell Casey Anthony’s letters, WFTV reports Caylee and Ca

Post by Nama Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:11 am

The TV Guy

Casey Anthony’s jail pen pal had no success in trying to sell the notorious young mother’s letters in June, WFTV-Channel 9 reported tonight.

Robyn Adams attempted to sell the letters to People magazine, and her attorney hinted they could be worth millions, WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported in the 6 p.m. news. Belich didn’t cite a source, but used the constructions “we’ve heard” and “we’re also told.”

What does the report mean? WFTV analyst Bill Sheaffer said shopping the letters raised questions about Adams’ credibility. Drug trafficker Adams is serving a 10-year sentence in federal prison.

“One could certainly conclude that Robyn Adams was more interested in advancing her financial position than she was advancing the ends of justice,” Sheaffer said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Sheaffer saw “clumsy” attempts by Anthony in the letters to defend her mothering.

Belich saw a broader issue in the letters: “Was Adams playing Casey? Was Casey playing Adams?”

Sheaffer summed up the situation by memorably quoting an Aretha Franklin song: “Who’s zooming who?”

In related news, Anthony’s attorneys deposed FBI analysts last week in Washington, WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon.

“A source [is] telling WESH2 Casey’s attorneys grilled them about how they gathered or analyzed some key evidence in the case,” WESH anchor Martha Sugalski said. “That includes the duct tape Anthony is accused of using to suffocate her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.”

Grilled them?

Who could that source be? Someone who was doing the so-called grilling?

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next