Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony Defense Questions FBI Employees FBI Analysts Grilled Over Evidence Procedures

4 posters

Go down

Anthony Defense Questions FBI Employees  FBI Analysts Grilled Over Evidence Procedures Empty Anthony Defense Questions FBI Employees/ FBI Analysts Grilled Over Evidence Procedures

Post by Nama Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony conducted depositions last week on several FBI employees in Washington.
A source close to the investigation said defense attorneys Linda Kinney-Baden and Jose Baez grilled FBI analysts about how they gathered and analyzed some key pieces of evidence in the Anthony case.
The analysts were asked specifically about duct tape that prosecutors said Anthony used to intentionally suffocate her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.
Casey Anthony is facing a first-degree murder charge in Caylee's death.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Anthony Defense Questions FBI Employees  FBI Analysts Grilled Over Evidence Procedures Empty Re: Anthony Defense Questions FBI Employees FBI Analysts Grilled Over Evidence Procedures

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:06 pm

thinking I wonder how soon the tapes will be released to the media? Very interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anthony Defense Questions FBI Employees  FBI Analysts Grilled Over Evidence Procedures Empty Re: Anthony Defense Questions FBI Employees FBI Analysts Grilled Over Evidence Procedures

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Does anyone know what website that blogs about the Anthony case has the initials OS?
I read somewhere else Cindy is being investigated for a bunch of stuff, including lying to authorities, manufacturing false evidence, falsifying documents, tampering/destroying of evidence, witness tampering, misleading investigators, abuse of LE time/resources and overall obstruction of justice.
They said someone reported this at a website with the initials OS - anyone know which site that is?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:10 pm

I wonder why they wouldn't just come out and say what website if it is credible????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Lots of posters used initials like we do for WS or
SM or VH for us! I think they just take for granted we all know what the initials stand for - I have asked
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:20 pm

its orlando sentinel - it was a blogger who posted there
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:24 pm

The search for missing Nadia Bloom, an 11-year-old Winter Springs girl, has been a top local story.

“She has seemingly disappeared without a trace,” WFTV anchor Eric Rasmussen said last night after Saturday’s daylong search.

WESH-Channel 2 talked to family friends at a vigil last night. The friends’ goal: Bring more attention to Nadia.

Television gave more time to the story for another reason: George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, went to the Bloom family home Friday night.

WFTV’s Rasmussen noted “two familiar faces” — the Anthonys — showed up in the Blooms’ Winter Springs neighborhood Friday night.

“We saw that she was missing. I said ‘Oh, my gosh, this is right around the corner.’ I said, ‘We need to go,’ ” Cindy told reporters.

“We’re just here to offer her family some support — a hug,” George said. “To let them know we understand, we understand what these first few hours, first few minutes can be like,” George said.

Were the Anthonys right or wrong to go? They did gain more TV time for the story.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm

OMG! If I had been the Blooms and the Anthony's had done that to me....!!!!!!!!

The Anthony's presence was soooooo inappropriate and in bad taste. Intentional or not, that's like saying, "I don't believe your daughter just disappeared. I think you killed her."

Still, I can't help but think there's more to this case than a little girl getting lost. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a gut feeling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:54 am

Well it's no surprise to me that Casey's Defense team is all over how the Duct Tape evidence was handled. I mean come on LE screwed that up so badly while they were testing and examining it. The duct tape is what the State says Casey used to kill her child you bet the Defense wants to interview the people responsible for handling it and for making that determination.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down