Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/ Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home

+18
raine1953
jeanne1807
Lilone
cherylz
NiteSpinR
adelacruz
charminglane
CritterFan1
janie
artgal16
trishd54
lisette
Marica
frogs
Nama
TerryRose
ladyjustice37
Wrapitup
22 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Empty Re: Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/ Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:24 am

Cummings, Misty Croslin and Hank Croslin Jr. were released from the Putnam County jail late Wednesday, according to jail records. Sykes remained in custody at the facility. More details about Broch's arrest were not immediately available.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100120/ARTICLES/100129940/1002

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Empty Re: Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/ Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 am

BJ in OR wrote:Cummings, Misty Croslin and Hank Croslin Jr. were released from the Putnam County jail late Wednesday, according to jail records. Sykes remained in custody at the facility. More details about Broch's arrest were not immediately available.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100120/ARTICLES/100129940/1002
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6165263.php
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Empty Putnam County Sheriff's Office

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 am

SYKES HOPE ANTWANETTE 3/24/1991 F W 10-00279 1/20/2010 10:37:05 PM

The Putnam County Sherrif's Office shows that she hasn't been released.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:37 am

i'M NOT UNDERSTANDING! Upthread there are posts that say they are out of jail. It looks to me like everyone is still in jail. Please splain, Wrap.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:41 am

BJ in OR wrote:i'M NOT UNDERSTANDING! Upthread there are posts that say they are out of jail. It looks to me like everyone is still in jail. Please splain, Wrap.
BJ, I will try to help. I think this means the went in jail in putnam co and then the moved them which imo means they would have to bond out to be taken to another jail. IDK This was a problem earlier tonite . How could Ron be arested on that high bond and be out in 19 mins. But he was moved to flager co. Wrap will know more about this. Confusing to me too.its going on 4 am here . i am eastern time got to get some :sleep: Hugs to you and all here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:44 am

Let's hope by tomorrow we'll have more facts. Sleep tight, Praying4Answers. :sleep:
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:23 am

Color me confused (per wrap).....So they are still all locked up right? Who has JR? Great Grandma or Grandma? Great Grandma is to old to be raising a young child. Neither of them should raise JR as they did such a great job with raising Ron. Jeeze. Praying4answers and frogs really nice to see you here and posting again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Empty Misty, Ron, Hank all in Jail!!

Post by trishd54 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:19 am

http://jacksonville.com/

It'll be a long time before they get out!
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:47 am

If you go to page 1 and read the Sky report at the bottom is says that even though they were arrested in Putnum County, they were dealing in St. John's County so Misty and brother were moved there. Donna was already arrested earlier in that county. It looks like Sykes was dealing in Putnum so she is staying put there. Now, as to why Ron is in Flagler County, I have no idea. I hope this clears it up. But read the post on page 1 at the very bottom.

Here is a full sized pic of Misty's mug shot at St. John's County jail.

She looks scared shitless!! She should be. She needs to stop the games and talk. Also, the word on the street is that Misty's cell phone was tapped. I cannot confirm.

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Mistyblah
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 am

trishd54 wrote:http://jacksonville.com/

It'll be a long time before they get out!
Agreed. Here is the thread.

Haleigh Cummings' father and former stepmom to appear in court this morning on drug charges
Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin accused of trafficking in prescription medications

* By Larry Hannan, Jim Schoettler
* Story updated at 10:32 AM on Thursday, Jan. 21, 2010

The father and former stepmother of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings are back in trouble, this time on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription medications.

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., Hope A. Sykes and Donna Michelle Brock, were arrested Wednesday night following a month-long undercover investigation led by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, according to a news release issued just after 11 p.m. by the agency.

An undercover officer purchased large quantities of Oxycodone and Hydrocodone seven times in Putnam and St. Johns counties, the release said. The estimated street value of the drugs is $3,900.

Cummings and Misty Croslin were arrested Wednesday after prescription medications were purchased from investigators. The others were arrested on warrants, according to the news release.

Misty Croslin, 18, faces six counts of trafficking in prescription medications, while Ronald Cummings, 26, is charged with three counts. Hank Croslin Jr., who is Misty's brother, Sykes and Brock each face one count of trafficking in prescription medications. All but Brock are from Satsuma. Brock is from Orlando and was with Misty when they were pulled over in October in Central Florida accused of road rage. Sykes is Cummings' cousin.

Misty Croslin and Hank Croslin Jr. are in the St. Johns County jail; Ronald Cummings is in the Flagler County jail. Misty Croslin is being held on $950,000 bail; Cummings, $500,000; Brock, $250,000; Sykes, $150,000; and Hank Croslin Jr., $100,000.

Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin and Donna Brock face minimum mandatory sentences of 25 years in state prison if convicted. The others face minimum sentences ranging from three years to 15 years in state prison.

The Croslins had a brief court appearance in St. Johns County this morning. Judge Charles Tinlin asked whether she could afford an attorney, and she said she already had one. Cummings was in court in Flagler County.

Ronald Cummings is the father of 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared in early 2009 and has not been found. Misty Croslin, who was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared, later married Ronald, but the two divorced months later.

Putnam authorities did not comment on how the arrests may affect the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance, but the news release indicated those now in jail may be further interviewed in the case.

"As stated in previous releases, investigators assigned to the Haleigh Cummings investigation will take every available opportunity to speak with any individual believed to have knowledge about Haleigh Cummings' disappearance," the release said.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:54 am

Well, now we know that if Haleigh is alive or dead
it was probably related to Ron and Misty's activities.
It would be wonderful if Haleigh were really alive.
All that fake crying by Ron, he made me sick.
And Nancy Grace having him on her show and giving him the kid glove treatment, I hope this teaches her a lesson - she always find a "side" to take in these things
regardless of the circumstances. Where is Junior?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:57 am

They were in St. Johns county and Flagler then on our (putnam) booking page they were booked then released and now they have completely disappeared!
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 am

Isnt bail 10 percent of the total bail? Where did they get all this money to get bailed out? What the hell is going on down there? So if Mistys bail was $950,000.00 they have to come up with $95,000.00
is that right? Can these people live as they do
and have so much cash or property?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:18 am

What do you mean disappeared? Are they not in custody anymore? I can't keep up with this. Something stinks if any of them are out on bond.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:26 am

I mean the entry in Putnam county disappeared, they were booked, released and then "erased" off the page. I have a feeling they are being transported to a FEDERAL prison. Maybe in Duval
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:33 am

Why would they go to a federal prison? Unless they
have transported something from out of state? or out
of the country?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:46 am

I can only hope none of them will be released anytime soon. Does this open the door for Crystal to get custody of JR if Ron goes to prison for say 25 yrs? Why Duval? I am so confused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:47 am

Duval is where one of the federal prisons is I think, I know they have federal court there.
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:49 am

I read that Donna was terminated by the Board of Directors at EquuSearch on Oct 3oth. They asked her to return any t-shirts, hats, etc and wished her well.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:51 am

I dont think selling oxycontin is that serious - I know
what everyone is going to say, but its pretty common occurance as far as selling prescription drugs in most cities. If it were cocaine trafficking that is serious but not pills. Wasnt Rush Limbaughs contact for getting
oxycontin in Florida? I think the feds only get involved
if its across State lines - at least thats what I remember. Maybe there will be more charges.
I wonder if this could mean that Haleigh might be alive?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 am

trishd54 wrote:They were in St. Johns county and Flagler then on our (putnam) booking page they were booked then released and now they have completely disappeared!
I explained this upthread. They were only in Putnum County Jail for less than half an hour and then transported to other counties. They have to go to court today. Their bonds could be dropped (highly doubtful), lowered, stay the same or made even higher.

THEY ARE ALL STILL IN JAIL!! Misty, Hank, Jr. and Donna are in St. John's County. Sykes is in Putnum County. Ron is in Flagler County.

None of them will go to prison until there is a trial. They are looking at up to 25 years.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by trishd54 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:57 am

They were arrested last night right? What I was trying to explain was they were booked at 8:30 or so this morning in the putnam county jail log, then released then erased off the page
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:58 am

artgal16 wrote:I dont think selling oxycontin is that serious - I know
what everyone is going to say, but its pretty common occurance as far as selling prescription drugs in most cities. If it were cocaine trafficking that is serious but not pills. Wasnt Rush Limbaughs contact for getting
oxycontin in Florida? I think the feds only get involved
if its across State lines - at least thats what I remember. Maybe there will be more charges.
I wonder if this could mean that Haleigh might be alive?
Oxycontin is a serious problem because it is known as "Hillbilly Heroin". Addicts crush it up and shoot it up. They get the same effect as heroin. One pill sells for around 20 to 30 dollars.

I think the Feds are already involved in the disappearance of Haleigh and since it is Ron's daughter and Misty was the last one to see her alive, the feds will be learning on them; in particular..Misty. I think they can NOW break her. Far cry from her in the Orlando airport all decked out. :crazy :
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:59 am

Sorry I meant jail not prison. Good they are still in jail where they should be. Maybe they can cut a deal
with Misty to find out what really happened to Haleigh.
Unless of course, it was Misty and killed her.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:00 am

trishd54 wrote:They were arrested last night right? What I was trying to explain was they were booked at 8:30 or so this morning in the putnam county jail log, then released then erased off the page
Well, I think that is just a clerical error. If you go to the first page, you will see that they were actually booked around 8:30 LAST NIGHT. Or, in that arena. Bottom line, they are screwed!! frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan Whip :lightning: :smnanatongue: Electric Chair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:03 am

Here in L.A. oxycontin is passed around like candy.
It sells for about $8.00 to $10.00 a pill and is taken as a pill. I believe Limbaugh also just took pills - a lot of them each day - so much so that it caused him some temporary hearing problems. I cannot understand how people can take these drugs. When I had some severe
problems with my teeth my doctor gave me a prescription for Vicodin another drug everyone seems
to take - I couldnt even take a half it made me so sick I threw them out.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:09 am

OJ is behind bars and it doesn't matter how he got there. Same goes for Misty. Just lock her up and throw away the key.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:09 am

"lindamarie" said: I can only hope none of them will be released anytime soon. Does this open the door for Crystal to get custody of JR if Ron goes to prison for say 25 yrs? Why Duval? I am so confused.
It was a disappointment when Crystal tried but failed to get custody last year, all because she too could not stay away from illegal drugs, if my memory serves me correctly?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:10 am

None of them should get Junior in my mind - they are all cut from the same cloth.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:11 am

OxyContin is illegal without a doctor’s prescription, yet on the street, this drug is available for recreational use. Instead of taking this drug in a pill form, the street user crushes and then snorts the powder of this strong narcotic to receive a quick and very powerful ‘high’. OxyContin street users claim the high from snorting this drug is more powerful than heroin, one of the most highly addictive illegal narcotics on the street.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/65290/oxy_drugs_powerful_narcotic_dangerous.html?cat=5
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:12 am

artgal16 wrote:Sorry I meant jail not prison. Good they are still in jail where they should be. Maybe they can cut a deal
with Misty to find out what really happened to Haleigh.
Unless of course, it was Misty and killed her.

I think Misty was so high and so fried she can't even recall exactly what happened that night. JMO.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:38 am

I sure wish the State would remove JR and put him in a stable loving home. Not saying Grandma is not stable but I think bottom line is Jr needs to be kept away from his Father influence period. I am so glad they are all in jail and if they go to prison I will be a happy camper. I am with BJ on this one. Don't matter to me why just keep them off the streets and away from children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:59 am

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 296-cummingscroslin The family that sells together....... Lisa must be so proud.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:00 pm

lindamarie wrote:I sure wish the State would remove JR and put him in a stable loving home. Not saying Grandma is not stable but I think bottom line is Jr needs to be kept away from his Father influence period. I am so glad they are all in jail and if they go to prison I will be a happy camper. I am with BJ on this one. Don't matter to me why just keep them off the streets and away from children.
I agree with you lindamarie! Poor Jr he desperately needs to be taken away from that horrible environment. I don't want him to become a chip off the old block like his awful dad. I'm thrilled Ron and Misty are finally in jail!! Better late then never!!!
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:05 pm

BJ in OR wrote:Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 296-cummingscroslin The family that sells together....... Lisa must be so proud.
:iluvu: ROFLMAO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:20 pm

I am writing in to NG to ask her how she feels about her good friend Ronald Cummings today. I am really starting to believe that HaLeigh ate some of those drugs laying around and died. That is why the whole darn family is covering it up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:22 pm

lindamarie wrote:I am writing in to NG to ask her how she feels about her good friend Ronald Cummings today. I am really starting to believe that HaLeigh ate some of those drugs laying around and died. That is why the whole darn family is covering it up.
HLN is covering this story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:30 pm

lindamarie wrote:I am writing in to NG to ask her how she feels about her good friend Ronald Cummings today. I am really starting to believe that HaLeigh ate some of those drugs laying around and died. That is why the whole darn family is covering it up.
You have a real point. Also, sometimes drug users scrape the coating of the pain pills (oxcy) (hydrocodone) and it makes the drug rush thru their blood stream faster. I have wondered before if HaLeigh ate a narcotic, either already w/the coating scrapped off or she could have rolled it around in her mouth, gotten the coating off before swallowing it. The whole clan is in on the cover up. huge waste I figured Misty and Ron were still messing around with each other.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:34 pm

They are all liars, but if LE is smart they need to take this opportunity to pressure Misty. Id rather see her go free on the drug charges or take a much lesser sentence if she will tell what happened to Haleigh.
Give her immunity. If the rest of her crew is in jail
it wont matter if Misty is out, she wont have a connection. If shes bound to get in trouble again,
then eventually she will go back to jail anyway.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Empty The Arraignment Room

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Original1
Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Original2
Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Original3
Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Original4
Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Original5
Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Original
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:48 pm

I am also wondering why Ron is in one jail, the rest in another? Why were the transferred? I bet Ron's Mom connections can't help him now. BJ thanks for the pictures.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Empty Mother Theresa speaks

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Cummings and his former wife had been seeing each other occasionally and were to meet Wednesday about 5 p.m.after he finished working at a tree trimming job, his mother, Teresa Neves, said.

She said she believes her son and niece were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.

"They didn't see a lot of each other," she said.

She said she believes the arrest of her former daughter-in-law could mean a break in the case.

"I think she will talk with the hopes of getting out," Neves said.

She believes Misty Croslin's bail was set purposely high to keep her locked up.

"Maybe she'll flip and tell us where Haliegh is," she said. "That is the only [good] thing that can come out of this."

She said she did not know the roles all those who were arrested played in the drug case but thinks Misty Croslin was at it's center.

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."

She said early Thursday it was unlikely that the family would be able to afford a bond to release Cummings, but plans to mark the year anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance were still going forward.

"Hopefully Misty will talk and Haleigh will come home," she said.

She said Cummings son Ronald Jr. is staying with Neves' mother.

"He's doing very well," she said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-01-20/story/haleigh_cummings_father_former_stepmom_appear_in_court_this_mornin
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Sykes sentence FIFTEEN years/ Rest of the Cummings/ Croslin gang still in jail/ Ron's trial date set for July 19/   Attorney James Werter: Tommy Croslin claims Haleigh Cummings died in her own home - Page 2 Empty Mother Teresa expects emergency custody hearing about Ron's young son, now living with Grandma Sykes

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Action News’ Matt Saffer has been speaking to the Cummings family throughout the morning. Ronald Cummings' mother tells him that at some point today, she expects an emergency custody hearing about his young son. She says she hopes Ronnie Jr. will remain in his great-grandmother’s house, which is the same home he’s lived in with his father since Haleigh’s disappearance.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleighs-father-and-former-step-mother-arrested/oRqP3BJFo0WLV2ivCYA32g.cspx
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:14 pm

omg His Mother is something else. Of course blame everyone but Ron. Ms Neves' raise your own grandchildren rather than push them off on your elderly Mother. Shame on you. She is either lazy or just plan don't give a crap and that is part of the reason HaLeigh is still missing is she enables her Son. I know she has used her connections to keep Ron out of jail. She disgust me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next