Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depos Scheduled For Lab Experts In Casey Case

2 posters

Go down

Depos Scheduled For Lab Experts In Casey Case Empty Depos Scheduled For Lab Experts In Casey Case

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Posted: 2:47 pm EDT June 30, 2010
Updated: 3:04 pm EDT June 30, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense team has scheduled its depositions of the experts at the Oak Ridge Laboratories in Tennessee. That lab was involved in the air tests on Casey's trunk that showed evidence of human decomposition.

Court documents show Casey's lawyers will question five lab experts under oath over two days starting July 13. They'll be done at the University of Tennessee, which is affiliated with the lab.

The defense has already publicly challenged the lab's method and conclusion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Depos Scheduled For Lab Experts In Casey Case Empty Re: Depos Scheduled For Lab Experts In Casey Case

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Why does the sunshine law not apply to defense evidence?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Depos Scheduled For Lab Experts In Casey Case Empty Re: Depos Scheduled For Lab Experts In Casey Case

Post by frogs Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 pm

I wish it were, lindamarie, I wish it were. It's considered the defense's "work product" and not subject to the sunshine law. However, I have read that anyone who is deposed can demand a copy of their depo, and they are permitted to do with it whatever they want; so hopefully, some of these folks will request copies and will leak them to the media!
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down