Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony defense investigating George Anthony! shocking news!

+2
frogs
artgal16
6 posters

Go down

Anthony defense investigating George Anthony! shocking news! Empty Anthony defense investigating George Anthony! shocking news!

Post by artgal16 Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:10 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. -- There is a shift of the blame in the case against Casey Anthony. Documents released only to WFTV Monday show, for the first time, Casey's lawyers are investigating her father. WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the defense may be trying to discredit him, or possibly blame George Anthony

The documents WFTV obtained show how the defense is spending taxpayer money. Some of the ways the lawyers are spending that limited money is investigating George Anthony.

George testified against his daughter in her grand jury hearing.

The defense has spent about $4,000 of taxpayers' money so far on Casey's defense, and most of it on its private investigator.

Records obtained by WFTV show the defense is investigating George Anthony's suicide attempt. They did it to her ex-fiance, Jesse Grund, who was willing to raise another man's child as his own. The defense did it to meter reader Roy Kronk, who found Caylee Anthony’s remains near the Anthonys’ home on Hopespring Drive.

Now, the defense team could be doing it to Casey Anthony’s father, trying to discredit George. Records show her defense team's private eye has investigated George's suicide attempt the month after Caylee was found.

“The defense will have to discredit George, because George has some information that is damning to the defense,” Sheaffer said (full interview) .

Sheaffer says George's testimony helped prosecutors get a first-degree murder indictment against Casey even before her daughter's body was found. George said her car trunk smelled like a dead body and that, days after Caylee disappeared, Casey came home unexpectedly and prevented George from going into the trunk of her car.

At taxpayers' expense, the defense team spent hours at the Hawaii Motel in Daytona where George tried to take his own life. They also were at the Daytona Beach Police Department getting records.

“They would want to show he was mentally unstable,” Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer says the defense might go even farther to try to make some jurors wonder whether George is the murderer; Casey could have laid the groundwork by accusing her father of sexually abusing her.

“He was the last person to see Caylee, along with Casey. The duct tape came from his house. The heart stickers came from his house,” Sheaffer said.

If the defense can't convince a jury that George or someone else covered Caylee's face with duct tape and stuck a heart sticker over her mouth, they might try to use George's suicide attempt to portray Casey's family as dysfunctional to spare her from a possible death sentence.
source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Anthony defense investigating George Anthony! shocking news! Empty Re: Anthony defense investigating George Anthony! shocking news!

Post by artgal16 Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:12 pm

After watching and analyzing George Anthony s exclusive Fox 35 interview a while back, it became clear that George needs to be liked and needs to be seen as the “good guy”. So in keeping up his ”good guy” image, he decided to show up in court to support his wife Cindy, who was going to testify about the 911 call she made when Casey wouldn’t cooperate and Caylee went missing.

The only thing is that he certainly didn’t look like a supportive “good guy” husband . He kept his distance from her physically.

In the photo above which was taken after Cindy testified and was listening to Judge Perry’s ruling, you can see that although they are sitting close to one another, they are not touching. There is no physical contact. It is obvious from Cindy’s nail biting that she could have used a little TLC and reassurance. She could have used an arm around her or a hand held. But George seemed to be in a world of his own.

When you look at the physical distance that George is keeping from Cindy it is not a very good sign. Also note how Cindy turns away from George. It is clear that they are both not happy together.

The stress of this trial is definitely showing. One can only imagine what will happen in terms of their relationship when the major trial begins next year.

GEORGE HAS NOTHING TO LAUGH ABOUT WITH CASEY’S SEXUAL MOLESTATION ACCUSATIONS

Even before she testified, Cindy shared a little tension releasing laugh with her attorney Brad Conway. George completely ignored her as he pulled his shoulder away from her and towards his body. This is a clear distancing signal.

George certainly had nothing to laugh about, especially since he was accused of sexually molesting Casey. In all honesty, I can’t imagine anyone ever laughing about anything with regard to this case! An innocent child is dead and Cindy’s daughter may soon die on death row. So Cindy’s chuckle with attorney Brad Conway clearly turned George off even further.

A TURNED OFF GEORGE

George looks absolutely miserable. He doesn’t acknowledge Cindy at all. His shoulders are rounded in a submissive posture as he is resigned to be somewhere he clearly does NOT want to be.

His face is sour and dour, complete with downturned lips and furrowed brow and very sad looking eyes. They are completely disconnected. Cindy on the other hand seems to be excited about giving her testimony as she is all smiles.

Not to be petty, but since body language involves what you chose or do not chose to wear on your body, it seems that Cindy has chosen to not wear a bra or to wear a very ill fitting one. The fact that she is wearing a Caylee necklace on her chest, brings attention to her chest so it is hard not to notice.

With all the money she earned from licensing the photos of Casey, perhaps she should use some of it to purchase some proper fitting under garments. Once again I am not being mean here, I am just telling it like it is. It speaks volumes about her self care.

DARK ROOTS AND SELF CARE

And while we are on the subject of Cindy’s outward appearance and her self care , it is clear that she has taken a cue from Casey. Like Casey, she too is growing her hair out.

But if one has decided to have longer hair and also be a blond, it is necessary to take more self care and bleach out your roots because it shows up more and doesn’t look good. If she can’t afford to do that, then she may want stick to her original hair color shown in her roots. If she insists on being a blond and doesn’t have the money or the time to keep up her roots, then she needs to cut it short so that the roots aren’t as visible to others.

LOOK OF DISGUST AND DISDAIN

There is no question in my mind based on watching the raw video of George and Cindy in the courtroom that George appears to be disgusted by Cindy based on his facial expression whenever he looks at her. There are consistent and numerous flashes of disgust in his facial expression.

There is no doubt that he is disgusted with his daughter Casey for either lying that he molested her, if in fact he did not do so, or outing him if he did indeed molest her and Casey’s breaking the family bond of loyalty and exposing the family secret.Rather than show his sour puss to the world and passive aggressively show up for image sakes so that he can be seen as the “good guy” – the supportive husband and father, it would have been a lot more genuine if he sayed at home.

GUM CHEWING GEORGE

If George would have stayed home, he could have chewed all the gum he wanted in the privacy of his own home.

Why doesn’t George’s attorney and friend Brad Conway teach him some proper courtroom etiquette? Since has neglected to do his job, perhaps I can do it for him and educate George through this blog.

When you go into a courtroom it is not a movie theatre or a baseball game. You cannot eat or drink in there or chew gum there. To do so would be disrespectful. George’s gum chewing in the courtroom shows complete ignorance of how to comport yourself in a courtroom and complete disrespect.

So here is the bottom line to George and Cindy too. Take a Kleenex and spit out your gum BEFORE you walk into the courtroom. I am sure that there are trash cans around where you can deposit the Kleenex containing the gum.

And speaking of disrespect int he courtroom, it seems that the apple does not fall to far from the tree. I will get to George’s son Lee Anthony’s disrespectful courtroom behavior in my next blog.

MORE DISTANCING BODY LANGUAGE FROM GEORGE

George and Cindy are not a united front as far as their body language reveals. He sits out in front of her as you see here as a distancing mechanism. He looks away from her.And please don’t write to tell me that this is based on one photo. It’s based on a lots of photos and a lot of video watching. Oftentimes just from one moment in time you can see the leakage of how a person really feels about someone.

GEORGE WALKS OUT OF THE COURTROOM ALONE AND LEAVES CINDY BEHIND

Finally it was time for George and Cindy to leave the courtroom. They faced in opposite directions. He left her trailing behind and didn’t even look back at her or speak to her.

As you can see in the above photo, his rounded shoulders indicate that he has had to submit to being there even though he clearly did not want to be there at all. This photo and the ones preceeding it show that he clearly does not want to be around Cindy.

His expression mirrors how he feels inside. George is completely miserable and no doubt feels stuck . Also note how he pulls his head away from Cindy. Once again, that is a distancing behavior.

Finally George left the courtroom and Cindy was standing there alone by herself.

There is no doubt that this entire ordeal has taken it’s toll on their previously fragile relationship. Even though they have tried to put up a good public front in the past, as things become more stressful I believe it will put an even greater strain on them.

GEORGE FACING THE GRIM REALITY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWO YEARS

A lot of this strain has to do with George coming out of the fog and finally facing reality. Casey’s accusations of him sexually molesting her, jolted him back into reality.

Whether it is true or not, he is now out of his illusion concerning Casey. He sees her for exactly what she is. If he didn’t molest her, he sees her as the lying dangerous monster that she is. He may now clearly see her as killing Casey and now trying to kill him and his reputation with her lies . If he did indeed sexually molest her, then he faces the grim reality of realizing how his improper actions may have contributed to Case’s aberrant behaviors.

Either case is a very grim scenario. He can no longer look at Casey the same way. He can no longer sit there with a straight face and defend her to the hilt. He can no longer go on and on about a fictious Zanny the Nanny or try to use River Cruz as a cause for reasonable doubt.

For the first time George is feeling emotions other than the grief of losing the only person in his life who gave him a reason to wake up in the morning- little Caylee. The emotional veil has finally been lifted. So he has to be feeling the anger and the rage he has towards Casey fro taking away his precious grand daughter.

Prior to this George was an emotionally vacant parent. By his own admission told Casey he wasn’t a great father as he preety much let Casey do whatever she wanted to do. So now he is forced to live with that. Being emotionally vacant, he had no clue with what what really going on with Casey or who she really was as a person. Now for the first time in his life he has taken a close look at who Casey really is and it is not a pretty picture. It is devastating for him and it shows in every aspect of his body language.

My only hope for George is that he is seeing someone who is a licensed psychologist or a psychiatrist who can help him cope with what must be a living hell. He needs a lot of support from a professional who will be there to guide him properly during the roller coaster ride of the trial and it’s aftermath. He needs a professional in his corner to help him cope with the grim reality. That reality is that his own flesh and blood may be killed by having a neddle stuck through her own flesh as it’s poisons course through her own blood.

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Anthony defense investigating George Anthony! shocking news! Empty Re: Anthony defense investigating George Anthony! shocking news!

Post by artgal16 Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Bill Sheaffer interview:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Well, we've all known that eventually KC would throw her parents under the bus. I most certainly hope that Georgie will now grab a hold of his balls, face the truth that his daughter is a psycho/sociopath, and get his arse down to the Sherriff's department FIRST thing in the morning and give the detectives an all inclusive, comprehensive, and honest deposition to be used in court against KC.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:56 pm

check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
she has given Jose Baez an "award"!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Baez: Suicide Threats May Help Jury Spare Casey's Life
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter, Caylee

POSTED: Tuesday, July 20, 2010
UPDATED: 2:34 pm EDT July 20, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The defense team representing Casey Anthony, who is accused of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, could use her father's threats of suicide to help save her life -- if she's found guilty.

Anthony, 24, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in Orange County in December 2008.

Anthony's father, George Anthony, was found at a Daytona Beach motel in January 2009 after threatening to commit suicide.

Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, told Local 6 News that his team is investigating the incident and could use what's discovered in the death penalty phase of Casey Anthony's murder trial, if she's found guilty.

Baez said George Anthony's suicide attempt may convince a jury to spare his client's life because it shows how Caylee's death has affected the family.

Baez said he plans to prove Casey Anthony's innocence, but added that he must prepare for the worst-case scenario.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her murder trial is scheduled to begin in May 2011.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

wkmg.com
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:00 pm

In one way I feel bad for George. He has always done everything Cindy asked and he has lived with these two women and all their drama.

On the other hand he is still "Broadway George " to me. He has had a cushy life. Rich parents and then Cindy to bring home the bacon.

Perhaps you reap what you sow is correct. I believe Geroge is in the reaping stage of the relationship right now.
eat

Haven't hear much about giggling Lee. Somebody please wipe that smile off his silly face.

I love you....CMA...CMA...CMA
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Rich parents? George? I never heard that, but if its true it explains why hes so lazy. His brother I understand is very well off and his father owned a car dealership - they usually are big money-makers.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:20 pm

All the money in the world couldn't help him.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Look at Mel Gibson, ultra rich..probably a billionaire and he is spitting, fighting, angry and miserable. Then there is Lindsay Lohan in jail.

It just goes to show you that all the money in the world doesn't make you happy.

I really don't understand AT THIS POINT WHY over reaction George is holding on. Seriously, he has been accused of sexually molesting Casey. Now, IF, and that is a big IF it is true, could he possibly be Caylee's father? I know this sounds far fetched but it has not been disproven. They only said Lee was not the father. If he is or was that would explain why they kept the paternity a closed book. I don't think this is the case, but Nothing surprises me with this family anymore. crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Well, I finally had a chance to check today's news online and visit here, and, low and behold, I can find no news item placing Georgie at the prosecutor's office (or LE's) demanding they submit him to yet another deposition. Guess Sindy wouldn't give him back his balls. Such a shame. My concern at this point is whether he will make a true suicide attempt this time. I don't believe the state would be able to use any of his prior depos or testimonies if he were no longer with us, and unfortunately, he is the most sympathetic character in this whole soap-opera of a murder trial. Come on Georgie! Grow another pair!!!
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 pm

frogs wrote:Well, I finally had a chance to check today's news online and visit here, and, low and behold, I can find no news item placing Georgie at the prosecutor's office (or LE's) demanding they submit him to yet another deposition. Guess Sindy wouldn't give him back his balls. Such a shame. My concern at this point is whether he will make a true suicide attempt this time. I don't believe the state would be able to use any of his prior depos or testimonies if he were no longer with us, and unfortunately, he is the most sympathetic character in this whole soap-opera of a murder trial. Come on Georgie! Grow another pair!!!

:lol!:
This is no surprise to me. I have to say I would have gotten off he KC kool aide a long time ago if I was her Parents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:34 pm

: A Coward Dies A Thousand Deaths, But A Brave Man Dies Only One.....

That came to mind. Hummm. I always think of George sitting on the sofa watching cooking shows. Then I think of George trying to follow Casey when she went to her "job".

Whatever where these people thinking?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:26 pm

George is just plain lazy - he let Cindy go out and work all day and he sat around. Some men are like that. The defense is desperate as the trial draws near we will see more wild accusations toward others. They are in a corner and boxed in with the Nanny story and
they should really think about begging the State to give them a plea deal. Where are they going to go with this defense? Baez always has maintained Casey
is "innocent" rather than "not guilty". Well Casey is anything but innocent. If nothing else she will face a whole load of other charges regarding Caylees disappearance but I truly believe after the hearing last week that this case is over. The evidence will be overwhelming for conviction and its quite possible she could get a death sentence.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:37 pm

I sure hope you are right Artgal!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:49 pm

I don't think it will go that far. I think she will try to get a plea deal. The State can turn it down. But, I think that is why Andrea Lyon left. She knew she could not win this case.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Artgal, your latest response has been moved here:

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down