Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Croslin Sentenced to 25 Years!!!!/ Misty receives ANOTHER 25 YEAR sentence/ Sentences to run concurrent /Misty speaks from prison about HaLeigh, Ron & her parents. Must-see video!! Misty loses appeal as of 10/07/11

+11
Lilone
CritterFan1
laga
charminglane
jeanne1807
raine1953
cherylz
Nama
lisette
artgal16
Wrapitup
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Misty Croslin Sentenced to 25 Years!!!!/ Misty receives ANOTHER 25 YEAR sentence/ Sentences to run concurrent /Misty speaks from prison about HaLeigh, Ron & her parents. Must-see video!! Misty loses appeal as of 10/07/11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Misty Croslin Sentenced to 25 Years!!!!/ Misty receives ANOTHER 25 YEAR sentence/ Sentences to run concurrent /Misty speaks from prison about HaLeigh, Ron & her parents. Must-see video!! Misty loses appeal as of 10/07/11

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Hi Trish!! So good to see you here! She stated that Ron got her hooked on pills. That prior to her involvement w/him, she only smoked pot.

Trish, I merged your thread to this thread, since we had one started already.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu May 05, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Misty Croslin Sentenced to 25 Years!!!!/ Misty receives ANOTHER 25 YEAR sentence/ Sentences to run concurrent /Misty speaks from prison about HaLeigh, Ron & her parents. Must-see video!! Misty loses appeal as of 10/07/11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Misty Croslin Sentenced to 25 Years!!!!/ Misty receives ANOTHER 25 YEAR sentence/ Sentences to run concurrent /Misty speaks from prison about HaLeigh, Ron & her parents. Must-see video!! Misty loses appeal as of 10/07/11

Post by trishd54 Thu May 05, 2011 1:22 pm

Oh, I see I must have misunderstood her. She kinda mumbles anyway! crazy 1
trishd54
trishd54

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Like most teens, she talks very fast. Drives me nuts when teens do that!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Misty Croslin Sentenced to 25 Years!!!!/ Misty receives ANOTHER 25 YEAR sentence/ Sentences to run concurrent /Misty speaks from prison about HaLeigh, Ron & her parents. Must-see video!! Misty loses appeal as of 10/07/11 - Page 4 Empty Eyes for Lies...Misty Croslin Talks from Prison

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Misty Croslin Talks from Prison
by Eyes at 12:20 PM

Misty Croslin, who was last to see Haleigh Cummings alive, decided to give her story of what happened the night Haleigh disappeared again because she says, "Everyone is against me." She does this interview from prison as she is serving a 25-year sentence for drug trafficking. Misty Croslin was the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cumming.

Misty rehashes the details of what happened the night Haleigh went missing, and what she says this time is a completely different story than what she gave in 2009. In this interview, she says, "I woke up...I don't know why I woke up...and the kitchen light was on...I ran to the bathroom...or I ran to the kitchen to see what was going on. I thought Ronald was home, and he wasn't there, so I ran to my room to get my cell phone to call him. He wouldn't answer his phone over 20 times. I turn around, she's not in her bed."

In 2009, Misty told us she, "woke up because she had to use the bathroom, but I didn't make it to the bathroom. I'd seen the kitchen light on, and I walked in the kitchen and back door is wide open. And I didn't notice Haleigh missing then until I'd seen the back door open and I go in the room and she's gone." (See here).

I do believe that Misty loved those kids, and if something happened under her watch, it would have been an accident or lack of proper oversight (due to her immaturity or drug use). However, having watched Ronald Cummings for the past couple of years, if he was uninvolved, his behavior would have been very different towards Misty. In my opinion, both of these two know what happened and know if the truth comes out, it will only make things worse for each of them so they continue to hold on to what look like stories to me, not the truth.

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2011/05/misty-croslin-talks-from-prison_05.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:13 pm

I am at the library and this thing won't allow me to copy and paste, so please go to www.wesh.com and read that Misty Cummings/Croslin lost her appeal and there was some mix up w/a rape kit. crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:17 am

Misty Cummings hast lost her criminal appeal on drug charges Friday.
Cummings is serving a 25-year sentence at the Lowell Correctional Institution in Ocala.
A three-judge panel affirmed the judgment and sentence on Cummings, but she will be getting some money back.

The judges found the court imposed a $151 cost to Cummings after a box for $151 rape crisis trust fund was checked instead of a box for a $15 alcohol-drug trust fund.

The judges asked that the trial court correct the error.

Cummings is the ex-wife of Ronald Cummings and is thought to have been the last person to see missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings before her disappearance.

Haleigh Cummings has not been found.

http://www.wesh.com/news/29418366/detail.html#ixzz1aAzE0tsg

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie104 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:49 am

Haven't been here in quite awhile and was hoping to see some updates about this case. I often wonder what goes on with those who are incarcerated and whether one of them will ever tell what happened to HaLeigh.
I've searched the internet and there is nothing new other than a PCSO detective is still working the case. Very little comfort when one is praying the little one will soon be found and whatever happened to her will be revealed. Such a sad case!

cookie104

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:29 am

cookie104, Great to see you!!

I could NOT agree more! The last update I know of is an interview w//Misty posted here.

HaLeigh w/be missing 3 years on February 9, 2012. On 02/09/09, she went "missing" in the wee hours..or so they say.

This case haunts me...that is a known fact here. Trust me when I tell you we will be honoring the anniversary of HaLeigh's disappearance on 02/09/12. Also, I have a "google alert" for HaLeigh and am FB friends w/both Marie Griffis and Crystal Sheffield. They don't post much but I do check it regularly. If there are any updates, I promise you they will be posted STAT!!

I highly doubt we will Ever really know.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie104 Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Wrapitup wrote:cookie104, Great to see you!!

I could NOT agree more! The last update I know of is an interview w//Misty posted here.

HaLeigh w/be missing 3 years on February 9, 2012. On 02/09/09, she went "missing" in the wee hours..or so they say.

This case haunts me...that is a known fact here. Trust me when I tell you we will be honoring the anniversary of HaLeigh's disappearance on 02/09/12. Also, I have a "google alert" for HaLeigh and am FB friends w/both Marie Griffis and Crystal Sheffield. They don't post much but I do check it regularly. If there are any updates, I promise you they will be posted STAT!!

I highly doubt we will Ever really know.
Thanks. I fopearget to come here as often as I should (ashamed to admit). I went to Misty's facebook account today and realized she just had her 20th birthday. Thinking back to when she was offered immunity....and I think it was full immunity....why wouldn't she have jumped on it......unless there is something so incriminating, but if it was full immunity....well just mulling that over and kinda scratching my head wondering what the details were and did her attorney advise her not to take it. So many questions about that girl! One day I think she must be the perp and the next day I think it was Tommy and she knew all of whatever happened. Ugh! This is the one case I can't get off my mind. I think she believes she will soon get off on appeal. Sadly, that is her alternate reality because I think she will be there for the better part of the 25 unless she sheds some light on what happened to HaLeigh. That is her only possibility.

cookie104

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:19 pm

I went to Misty's facebook account today and realized she just had her 20th birthday. Hard to believe she is 20. What a horrible life she has had. Her parent's are drunks/crackheads..I cannot help but feel some empathy for her. I know this is not a popular opinion but it is mine all the same.Thinking back to when she was offered immunity I do NOT remember her being offered immunity. I remember Casey Anthony being offered it but not her. IF and this is a big IF, she knows or knew anything at all, Ron is why she kept quiet. Just look at that video on The Today Show after they got married. She was scared to death of him and IMHO, Ron knows and Has known - along with "Mother Teresa" from the get go.....and I think it was full immunity....why wouldn't she have jumped on it......unless there is something so incriminating, but if it was full immunity....well just mulling that over and kinda scratching my head wondering what the details were and did her attorney advise her not to take it. So many questions about that girl! One day I think she must be the perp and the next day I think it was Tommy and she knew all of whatever happened. Ugh! This is the one case I can't get off my mind. I think she believes she will soon get off on appeal. Sadly, that is her alternate reality because I think she will be there for the better part of the 25 unless she sheds some light on what happened to HaLeigh. That is her only possibility.

She is not in prison for HaLeigh so I have no clue if she will get off sooner. I would imagine she will due to:
1) Her first offense.
2) Good behavior.

However, and this is my opinion only..I truly believe she has no clue what happened to HaLeigh. I think she was majorly f'd up that night..had people over..was already hung over and exhausted from a 3 day bender and was in a black out. I think her brother, Tommy and that cousin Joe either raped HaLeigh and/or gave her an oxycontin and then raped her and she either overdosed or they killed her. They dumped her in the St. John's River. I think that Ron knows this happened but due to drugs and debts, he clammed up and told Misty to do the same.

I truly believe that if Misty KNEW what took place, she would now talk. Ron is locked up for a very long time. There would be no reason NOT to come forward as for sure, she would get a free "out of jail" card.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4