Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~ Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches

+12
raine1953
charminglane
adelacruz
TerryRose
Bombshell
Heike
Nama
laga
artgal16
lisette
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
16 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~  Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches  - Page 13 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~ Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches

Post by artgal16 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:13 pm

I opened my Time Magazine Saturday and in the middle I was shocked to find a large article about Casey Anthony! She has really made the big time
when you get an article in Time Magazine. There was a group of women pictured who all had killed their children. A rogues gallery so to speak.
Not a happy group to be placed in.

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~  Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches  - Page 13 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~ Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is an interesting article I read today. About how the trial and the charges are coming along.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Ironic...as the weight of this case has been on our minds and in our hearts for three years and now the trial....the stages of (I don't know the word for it) we have gone through and all the while justice for Caylee was the light at the end of the tunnel, but now that we are almost there, I wonder why we call it "justice" for Caylee. crying
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Look at the 2:35 mark where rude Baez crashes through an interview Kathie B is doing with Dr. Spitz.

This, I believe, is the real Baez. Brash and arrogant.
I know Baez hates Kathie Belish but polite is always in style. He can ignore her and refuse to speak with her but his manners make it on him.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:53 pm

artgal16 wrote:Happy Fathers Day All! Does anyone remember when the Anthonys paved and worked on the yard? Was it around the first week of July?
I thought that Casey wrapped Caylee in the blanket and the laundry bags and buried her under the playhouse or else somewhere near there (not near the pool) and when she found out that her parents were going to work in the yard and put in the pavers she then moved the body which had plenty of fluid by then. She used trash bags to move the body into the trunk and some of that fluid spilled out into the trunk. Casey then immediately took her to the woods and dumped her body and that was why there were not many blowflies in the trunk. She tried to clean the spill with some of the paper towels which she left in the trunk. I got that far in my thoughts but that still doesnt explain why she backed into the driveway just a few days after the 16th or borrowed the shovel then. They also have small dogs - I still also wonder why the dogs wouldnt have been attracted to any place that she might put Caylees body for a short time before moving her. The fluid from the trunk would then start to smell strongly -and she eventually abandoned the car. There are still a lot of holes also in this theory as well.
artgal, you can read more of this testimony on the link.....BJ

Q Was that when you were pouring the new patio?
A Maybe that's when it is. I was thinking it
was in June. Maybe it was July.
Q O k a y .
A Maybe I'm just off a few weeks or --
Q And, again, I'm not saying it was. I'm just
saying --
A No. That recollection to me sounds pretty
good.
Q Okay.
A It probably was.
Q Is that a project that had been planned for
some time? In other words, had --
A Oh, my gosh. For years Cindy and I talked
about extending our little walkway, our little patio,
something like that. Right.
Q Did you actually pour a slab or just put in
pavers or --
A No. I poured a slab. There's 27 bags of
cement or concrete back there. I did it all myself.
Q Four-inch slab?
A Oh, yeah. It's pretty thick.
Q That's a lot of cement.
A Did it all myself. Yeah.
Q Again, the precise time when you were going216
to do that -- let me rephrase this.
Had you prepared the site before that? In
other words, dug out the grass, laid out the frame,
that kind of thing?
A Well, it was pretty much already dug out
anyhow because all we had were some plants inside of
it. We had some, like, lava-rock-type stuff, and it
was just a matter of pulling the plants out, leveling
that out, putting a little frame piece up and it didn't
take any time at all.
Q Had you and Cindy specifically discussed the
date you would do that, you know, prior to doing it, or
was it just sort of: Okay. We've got time. Let's do
it now?
A With her just being off, with me being off,
we just decided to do it. I just wasn't a specific
planned date or something like that. We just: Hey,
let's get it done, so --
Q Where did you buy the concrete?
A I think I got some at Lowe's. As a matter of
fact I got all of the bags at Lowe's, on 436 by
Pershing. I'm pretty positive.
Q Okay. That's the one --
A Because they had a good deal on it, so we
just went and got it

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:01 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look at the 2:35 mark where rude Baez crashes through an interview Kathie B is doing with Dr. Spitz.

I know Baez hates Kathie Belish but polite is always in style. He can ignore her and refuse to speak with her but his manners make it on him.

Thank you, Jeanne, I had been wanting to see that--how freaking rude and unprofessional! Is he as angry with Spitz...I wish we could see a longer clip of how that played out...I know that KB tweeted about it! Baez couldn't be making a bigger fool of himself!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~  Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches  - Page 13 Empty The neighbors speaking back in July, 2008.

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 pm

The neighbors speaking back in July, 2008. Interesting to hear it again. Quite a bit about Cindy, George and Casey.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Thanks for this you tube, Jeanne. I've always gotten a kick out of this couple and what they have to say.

I highly doubt Caylee was alive on July 9th.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:24 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jeanne, I agree with you that Baez is brash and arrogant and it really shows in this video. The pictures where Baez was posing with young females in front of the courthouse told the story about him too (IMO), he really thinks he's a rock star or something.
I had a lot of trouble listening to Dr. Spitz thou'. I can't believe that Mason didn't talk Baez out of using him, he too old and losing his memory, which is sad but someone should have seen that one coming. I have a hard time feeling sorry for him thou' because he was so darn arrogant but I think his testimony helped the prosecution. These defense attorneys are something else. I was worried in the beginning that KC might be able to win a new trial based on ineffective council but if I remember right, she insisted on keeping him when her parents wanted her to change.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Raine I wonder if the defense wanted the good doctor because of his reputation of being the best.

Of course new people and new ideas have come but this defense is looking for some credibility and maybe this is what they chose.

They say in his hay day he was tops.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:20 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Raine I wonder if the defense wanted the good doctor because of his reputation of being the best.

Of course new people and new ideas have come but this defense is looking for some credibility and maybe this is what they chose.

They say in his hay day he was tops.

Only problem with that scenerio, the defense did not pick him in his "hay day" but when he had become a "has been" willing to testify against the state's evidence and dispute the ME's conclusions. If the defense is looking for credibility, they need to first look up the definition, along with ethical and moral.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Casey Anthony: Dr. Werner Spitz takes some big hits
posted by halboedeker on June, 18 2011 1:43 PM

Dr. Werner Spitz testified today at the Casey Anthony trial.

Dr. Werner Spitz, the renowned forensic pathologist, had a rough day as a defense witness at the Casey Anthony trial. Did he remind you of Jack Nicholson in “A Few Good Men” or Humphrey Bogart in “The Caine Mutiny”?

It was painful to watch Spitz, who has had a long, distinguished career. A friend said that prosecutor Jeff Ashton did what he had to do in cross examining Spitz. Might the jury sympathize with Spitz? Some TV analysts certainly weren’t.

“Did I want to see Dr. Spitz come here and possibly end his career on this note?” WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer asked. “No, I did not. You want to see a distinguished gentleman like himself end his career on a high note.”

Sheaffer said Spitz offered a ”ridiculous hypothesis” that duct tape was put on the dead Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Sheaffer decried Spitz’s implication that the medical examiner or her office had staged a photo of the remains. “A couple of jurors laughed and smirked” at Spitz’s comments, Sheaffer noted, a bad sign for the defense.

Richard Hornsby, offering analysis for WESH-Channel 2, was equally frank. “Dr. Spitz did not come across as very well versed in the facts of this case, which is what’s important,” Hornsby said. “They might have been better off with not even putting him on” because “the jury is probably looking at the defense theory and finds it completely incredible.”

Hornsby praised Ashton for a thorough job of cross examining Spitz. “I don’t think there’s an attorney in this town that really thinks that Dr. Spitz convinced that jury of much of anything except that he’s an old guy,” Hornsby said.

I admire that blunt talk. What did you think?

But attorney Hal Uhrig, offering analysis on WOFL-Channel 35, said Spitz did some damage by saying that Dr. Jan Garavaglia, the medical examiner, made a mistake in not opening Caylee’s skull for the autopsy. “The point’s pretty well taken: If you’re going to do an autopsy, do an entire autopsy,” Uhrig said. “For it not to have been done certainly seems like a failure.”

Still, WFTV’s Sheaffer complained that Garavaglia and the medical examiner office joined a list of people the defense has “thrown under the bus,” including meter reader Roy Kronk and George Anthony, Casey’s father.

What do you think?

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez stunned after Belvin Perry’s rebuke
— posted by halboedeker on June, 18 2011 11:24 AM

“Wow,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Greg Warmoth. He was reacting to what he saw as “an incredible morning” today in the Casey Anthony trial.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer explained why Chief Judge Belvin Perry had chewed out defense attorney Jose Baez: Dr. William Rodriguez, a defense witness, had not shared in a report what he would testify to about duct tape. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The prosecution says duct tape was the weapon of death.

Attorney Mark NeJame, a legal analyst for WKMG-Channel 6, put the Rodriguez issue this way: “Was it an oversight on behalf of the expert or was that expert specifically instructed not to include it so that there would a surprise that hit during the trial?”

NeJame supplied his own answer: “How would the defense know to have asked that question if it wasn’t contained in the report?”

WESH-Channel 2 reporter Bob Kealing said that Baez looked “stunned at the end of that stinging rebuke from Judge Perry.”

Kealing noted that the jury was not there to see it, but that it was “pretty amazing to witness” Perry’s “dressing down Baez in the middle of the courtroom.”

Kealing highlighted Perry’s assessment that the defense’s action had been intentional. Perry raised the possibility of contempt charges against Baez for leaving out a critical opinion and thus going against the judge’s order.

Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., legal analyst for WESH, said that Perry could fine Baez up to $1,000 or jail him for up to six months or both. Eaton wouldn’t predict what Perry would do.

Attorney Brad Conway, doing analysis for WOFL-Channel 35, said Perry handled the issue well. “He doesn’t play around when it comes to a court order,” Conway said.

WFTV’s Warmoth said Perry was not playing sides, noting the judge had said it would not be fair to Anthony not to have the witness testify.

On a rough morning for Baez, WFTV’s Sheaffer did give Anthony’s attorney some rare praise. “This guy does not stay down on the mat,” Sheaffer said. “He gets up, he dusts himself off and he conducts himself, at least in front of the jury, like nothing’s ever happened.”

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:51 am

8:44
Tony Pipitone: Good morning all. Two depositions scheduled to be taken Saturday could play a role as early as today. Dr. William Rodriguez, the forensic anthropologust whose testimony was aborted Saturday, and the nurse/grief specialist Sally Karioth, who may or may not be allowed to testify.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 am

Rodriguez back in hall waiting. No one else of note. George and Cindy here. Defense just coming in. George and Cindy Anthony are in the courtroom writing in note pads.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:02 am

Casey Anthony Murder Trial -- 6/20/11

Tony Pipitone: Defense witness list consists of entire state list (over 300 possible) plus their experts and a few others. No way to know who they will call for sure.
9:00

8:59
Comment From wrapitup
Good Morning, Tony. I was wondering if you have the defense witness list and if so, could you please post it here? Thanks in Advance. You're doing a great job. Poor Dr. Spitz. I know he was awesome in his time..just like F. Lee Bailey was.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 am

Tony Pipitone: Cheney said they just learned of a matter that must be brought up at sidebar.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:17 am

Baez is so full of shit. He is saying the State is intentionally not deposing defense witnesses.

He is playing w/fire.

"Gamesmanship that has been going on w/Mr. Ashton from the beginning." OMG!!! He's accusing him of "playing games".

Pot meets kettle!! crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:25 am

"He has labored daily, nightly, bla bla bla" - As though he is the ONLY one! The State has worked their azz off on this case.

Poor Bozo. He and Casey are Perfect for each other.

"Repulsive"? What is "repulsive" is what Casey did to Caylee!!!

Ashton w/have a field day with rebuttal!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:30 am

JP asked both sides what time it was. They both gave a different anaswer. JP said that proves they will never agree on anything. Attorneys from now on will be in court at 8:30 each morning, court will be in session on Saturdays for a full day. JP is pissed!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 am

I came in late...What was JA's reason for not wanting Rodriguez to testify yet? And what was the deal with Eichenbloom? I just caught the "tail end" of his argument.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:35 am

Lisette, because he has not had the opportunity to depose them.

Eichenbloom shows up in his office on Sunday. WTF?? Ashton says he can depose him on Tues evening in his office. He said the two page report Eichenbloom gave said nothing of any importance.

Bozo is saying the State is intentionally Not deposing them.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:41 am

lisette wrote:So is Rodriguez not going to testify at all or not until Tuesday?
Probably not until Wed.

Bozo is wasting time!! He had Eichenbloom ready and the State hasn't had the opportunity to depose him..so now, no defense witness for half an hour.

JP is not happy at all. I knew this would happen as soon as the State rested.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:45 am

Thanks, Cherylz.

Anyone notice Casey's body language? What is with the fist to the hand thing?? And, her shirt is tied in the back. She is not dressing correctly for someone who has the DP hanging over her head like a hatchet. MOO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:46 am

I don't understand why, if JA deposed Rodriguez Sat. afternoon, he is not testifying today. I didn't hear JA's explanation of that.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:00 am

Lisette, you will probably have to go back and see it once it's placed online. I w/see if it's up already.

Going to watch my eldest and youngest while my son takes the middle one to do errands..wants some one on one w/him. LOL.

No way do I watch the trial with my 5 year old. So, I hope my son doesn't take too long. He says I am obsessed w/this case. He would be correct. over reaction
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:01 am

Chief Judge Belvin Perry admonished both state and defense attorneys for delaying the start of the trial against Casey Anthony this morning.

Assistant State Prosecutor Jeff Ashton started today's session by asking Perry to delay a defense witness's testimony because the state has not deposed him.

Defense attorney Jose Baez is arguing that the testimony be allowed. Perry allows deferring the testimony.

Baez also argued against the possible contempt of court sanction against him, stating he found it a "severe due process violation" that the state is attempting to limit testimony and presentation of his case.

Perry asked both attorneys to turn around and see how much time they had wasted during arguments.

"The two of you will never agree on anything or interpret anything the same way," Perry said. He then ordered that both attorneys begin arguments at 8:30 a.m. every morning and that Saturday's trial will last the entire day and not recess at noon.

Perry was angered Saturday when defense attorney Jose Baez tried to question forensic anthropologist Dr. William Rodriguez — in front of jurors — about an opinion that had not been shared previously with the prosecution.

It marked the latest time Perry used the "C" word — contempt — in reference to Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney on Saturday and the latest time Baez had been called out for an ethical or legal transgression.

This morning, Baez argued against the possible contempt of court sanction, stating he found it a "severe due process violation" that the state is attempting to limit testimony and presentation of his case.

In January, Perry slapped Baez with a fine and sanction for a "willful" violation of his court order to share expert witness testimony with prosecutors. At that time he spared Baez a contempt citation.

Meanwhile, a Florida Bar ethics complaint against Baez that surfaced at about the same time is still being investigated. The details of that grievance have not been disclosed.

And during the lead-up to the Anthony trial, Orange County Sheriff's Office detectives appeared to be investigating whether Baez had tampered with a potential witness in the case - a volunteer searcher whose testimony could have altered the trial's outcome.

So Perry's frustration Saturday had a familiar ring.

Perry: No surprises

Rodriguez is a key defense witness who told Perry that Baez knew of his undisclosed opinion months ago.

Perry was forced to remind Baez, his defense team and the prosecution that he will not allow surprises -- basically cheating by ambush -- in a trial like this with so much at stake.

He said he will take up potential contempt proceedings against Baez later on.

Casey Anthony, 25, is charged with first degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, whose skeletal remains were found in December of that year. She faces a potential death sentence if convicted as charged.

Perhaps because the young woman's life is on the line, Perry decided he would not prohibit testimony from Rodriguez.

Instead, Perry prevented jurors from hearing his opinions until prosecutors were granted an opportunity to depose the expert Saturday afternoon.

He is expected to testify as soon as today. Basically, Rodriguez was prepared to testify Saturday that he could not determine whether duct tape found with Caylee's remains was placed on her mouth.

It is potentially game-changing testimony in a prosecution case that relies heavily on circumstantial evidence.

The duct tape, in fact, has been cited by the prosecution as the potential murder weapon in this case.

Ashton vs. Baez — again

The person who raised the potential discovery violation by Baez on Saturday was Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton, who in January called for sanctions against Baez, including contempt.

At that time Ashton argued that Baez had failed to provide detailed information about defense experts in accordance with an earlier ruling by Perry.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 am

I have a problem. With the exception of Dr G, it seems as though in general the State's witnesses were wishy-washy with their answers. Then we see the Def. witnesses. They are not wishy-washy w/ their answers. They say them with conviction. They elaborate. Why is this?????????? over reaction
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:19 am

I bet that really chaps JA when JP throws him in there with Bozo as far as "playing games"...He is a dedicated professional, and the friction comes from Bozo not doing his job. If he had, there would be no friction...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:29 am

Lisette, you said it perfectly. I think JA is very professional, is dedicated, honest, extremely capable and experienced and has a short fuse with that idiot posing as an attorney. MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:31 am

10:29
Tony Pipitone: I tried to be present at judge's off the record meeting with the attorneys ... the only reporter even aware of it ... but was told it was private.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:42 am

Casey and her court mom talking with their hands over their mouths. No lip reading today.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 am

Just signed on - its almost 11am and no testimony?
I feel JP feels that he has to admonish both sides of risk looking prejudiced against the defense - but its really not necessary because EVERYONE on the planet knows Baez is a bad lawyer. I think we will see a lot of rebuttal in the case when the State gets their turn again and that the testimony will be stronger then. What worries me and the judge is that the longer the go the better chance they have a losing jurors. There are 10 more days in June and then we are into July.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:49 am

Sims left KC and went over to talk to JA...State's attorneys going back into judge's chambers again...Sims went this time.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:50 am

artgal16 wrote:Just signed on - its almost 11am and no testimony?
I feel JP feels that he has to admonish both sides of risk looking prejudiced against the defense - but its really not necessary because EVERYONE on the planet knows Baez is a bad lawyer. I think we will see a lot of rebuttal in the case when the State gets their turn again and that the testimony will be stronger then. What worries me and the judge is that the longer the go the better chance they have a losing jurors. There are 10 more days in June and then we are into July.

artgal, I think you hit the nail on the head, that is a tactic the defense is trying, trying to drag the case on as long as possible and make the state's case a distant memory and make the jury want to get it over with as soon as possible, thus the deliberations might not be as in depth as they would otherwise be. head bang
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next