Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

+10
Wrapitup
Love4My5boys
Nama
TerryRose
laga
cherylz
adelacruz
Bombshell
artgal16
lisette
14 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 3 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:08 pm

I think its possible cindy looked up the injuries
but I thought there were 84 searches on the chloroform
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 3 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:09 pm

You know all of this is to confuse the jury - I wonder if this was all thought up by the defense - Cindy then has comitted perjury but very cleverly
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 pm

I also believe Cindy could have searched injuries, like injured spleen.... and that artery, I cant remember the name of.
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 pm

She is so lucky to be a grieving Grandmother because that will save her from charges. Upon rebuttal the State will bring back the computer guy and again they will say those searches took place at the same the person searching signing in to myspace and facebook. She is lying and I believe the State will prove it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:23 pm

BUT she didn't have a fb account back then! hope the jury remembers who ever did those searches went on facebook!!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Im betting someone goes to Cindy's work to see if it can't be proven Cindy was @ work. Company has access to all employees profiles and work records, even if they do have their own password...
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:25 pm

That's just the kind of people they are...A leopard does not change its spots that easily...

I'm quoting myself from earlier today because it is so relevant...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

So easy to see why KC is the way she is...Her role model is her mother. So adept at making anything sound like the truth, maybe even believing it herself.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:29 pm

We need a picture of the stain! I think Linda didnt pursue it because the stain she was talking about wasnt in the same position. But Im completely floored by this testimony today. Is she trying to help Casey or George?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Good point about the facebook...Bet the state brings that out from one of these computer people.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:32 pm

LB is just as good as JA. I happen to know enough about computers to know that it won't be hard for the state to show it was KC that made those searches.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 pm

No doubt in my mind the statement via the A's lawyers last eve...the message was implied that they would basically do what it took to save their daughter from death. This will provide reasonable doubt.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 pm

artgal16 wrote:Wait whats this about facebook or my space? When was that entry Cindy wrote done?
CA created a myspace "my Caylee is missing " in July. The expert that found those searches said the person using the computer was signed in to myspace and facebook which was in March before CA created her myspace. LB asked her point blank did you have a myspace or a facebook in March and CA said NO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:35 pm

If I were Cindy, I'm not sure that I would try to have a press conference today... The natives may be restless after her performance today...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Linda so who would they call on rebuttal to show it was
Casey and not Cindy on those searches. ? I just did a google search and put in chlorofil and also chlorophil but it didnt ask me did I mean chloroform or clorophyll
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Art I just searched chlorophyll too. Scrolled thru 5 pages and it never said chloroform...not once!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:39 pm

About the wrong document Sandra Osborne was asked about--was that supposed to be a plus for the defense or was it a glitch on their part?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:40 pm

I hope that the IT person on the jury will be able to clarify all of this for the rest of them...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:41 pm

artgal16 wrote:Linda so who would they call on rebuttal to show it was
Casey and not Cindy on those searches. ? I just did a google search and put in chlorofil and also chlorophil but it didnt ask me did I mean chloroform or clorophyll
I can not remember the name of the witness that had a created a program to search allocated spaces. But unless he is called by the defense how will LB get that information out there? They can't call a witness in the defense time can they?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next