Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

+10
Wrapitup
Love4My5boys
Nama
TerryRose
laga
cherylz
adelacruz
Bombshell
artgal16
lisette
14 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 4 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:56 pm

But WHY did Cindy do this? Doesnt this help the defense with their drowning scenario which implicates George?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify? - Page 4 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony~ Thread#2 (June 23-June 27). Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made some of the computer searches. Casey was evaluated by 3 forensic psychologists to determine if she is competant. She IS! Will she Testify?

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Maybe the Anthonys dont care what anyone thinks about George - because he cant be tried for a crime if it was an accident? If the jury finds casey not guilty how could the police arrest George and for what? There is still no proof of any wrongdoing on his part as he denies
the accidental drowning. So really the Ants have nothing to lose and everything to gain (Caseys freedom) by playing this both ways! It was a scheme from the beginning?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:00 pm

I just don't know what to think about Cindy...I think she is crazy, lives in a fantasy world, or is just plain mean and evil as KC is...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:03 pm

I believe the State was completely blindsided by this
you could tell by LDB's tone she was harsh with Cindy so unlike before. To me this smacks of a ploy that they used with the defense to play it this way. Lull the jury and everyone else into thinking they were going to tell the truth and then bam - turn around and then throw this out.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:09 pm

I can't believe it was a ploy all along, but IDK?? Today's testimony was so rehearsed, bozo knew exactly what question to ask and how to phrase it.!!!!!

Who speaks for Caylee??? Only the Prosecution team it seems.

This is so sad and infuriating but I don't think it will help the defense, but will make the jury feel like we do. 🇳🇴
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 pm

I am out of town, news coverage and internet very limited for me today....trying to keep up... WOW!!
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:18 pm

What are we to believe and think of cindy and geo now? I could understand them begging for her life in the penalty phase but this today is totally unexpected. I thought they had come to the belief that kc did in fact murder Caylee. If they did how can they do this, Caylee doesn't deserve this! over reaction
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:20 pm

My impression about CA's shocking testimony today: I think she is cleverly twisting the truth, not outright lying under oath, just twisting because I suspect she is saying that the smaller of 2 pet dogs was lethargic lately and thus she did the research on chlorophyll leading to research on chloroform.

I am really suspecting that CA did that research because Caylee was lethargic and got wind of the fact that KC was all too interested in the topic of chloroform (sp?) and was doing some investigating out of concern for Caylee, not the dog. She cannot say that without putting more suspicion on her daughter, so she uses the dog as an excuse. I am an honest person, but I myself could be tempted to do that to save my daughter's life, trying not to say anything that might jeopardize my daughter's life. JMO.

Last edited by TerryRose on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:24 pm

When you delete your cache which is your temp files they are no longer in cache. But trust me they are still there in allocated spaces.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:25 pm

As soon as Ca got on the stage i noticed a change in her demeanor. Her voice got like how mine does when I am very nervous. She then became somewhat cocky w/ some of her replies.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Cindy Anthony took the stand today, a day after her attorney, Mark Lippman told CNN that the Anthony's don't believe their daughter is innocent, and what she said was surprising.

Cindy claims that she is the one who did searches on the computer for Chlorophyll, which ultimately lead to chloroform, and other searches. Her excuse is that her little Yorkie wast acting sluggish and she wondered if it was due to the bamboo in her yard. Chlorophyll is the green pigment found in plants.

Do I believe Cindy?

Absolutely not. Here are my thoughts:
Cindy Anthony truly believed in her daughter's innocence for months and years (as she was in a state of serious denial) and when the searches came out, she would have come forward with this then, but she didn't. This is a big, big clue.

Cindy's demeanor is very different in her testimony today than it has been in the past. Cindy has always been very calm during her testimony, and not nervous, but today, she is palpably nervous. It is a notable change from her baseline behavior. She swallows awkwardly, is breathing heavier and is more labored in her breathing. Why the notable change?

Her excuses for why she searched for these sound ridiculous.

Would Cindy have a motive to lie? Absolutely. Her daughter is facing death, and she has to live with the fact that she is the one who turned her into the police, and that call may ultimately lead to Casey's death. No mother wants to witness their child die -- especially by the death penalty.

Cindy Anthony, according to reports I have read, never mentioned this before in her depositions. She absolutely would have, if this was true. Why is this the first time we are hearing it?

Reports are saying that Cindy Anthony was at work during the time the searches were committed, though she says she left early.
I do not believe Cindy Anthony. These are one-in-a-million odds that are so far fetched, the potential this is true are slim to none. I think the majority of people will see this. You don't need eyes for lies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 pm

This testimony could hurt them now - if it was an error and the 84 searches for not for chloroform but for my space that makes a lot more sense frankly. Could they have made this error? Another big mistake if they did.
What Cindy Anthony did in her original depositon is the same thing she did back at the beginning of the investigation when the police asked for a sample of Caylees hair - Cindy gave them the wrong hairbrush that she used on the dogs. When she searched for Chlorophyll she didnt give them a straight answer - she twisted the answer the to suit what she wanted them to think.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 pm

There is a new feature now on google called auto complete that wasnt available when they did the computer analysis - this makes it harder to figure out what Cindy got when she typed in chlorophyll or however she typed it in that the new autocomplete device actually finishes your word for you before you typed it all out - its annoying!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:43 pm

I didn't get the point of LDB's questions...But I was in and out. Did she make any headway?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:44 pm

One more impression: Cindy does not appear to be a poor student of spelling and grammar and, correct me if I am wrong cherylz, but wouldn't she have had to know the Latin(?) prefixes(?) of certain medical chemicals in her qualifications and training to be an RN? Assuming that is so, she wouldn't have misspelled it on a search, she would automatically know enough that it would be chloro and not chlora. Even I had to study some of this in a lowly nurses' aide class years ago. (Could have been a typo, but the search was in conjunction with My Space as per the witness testifying at this point in time.)
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:47 pm

TerryRose wrote:One more impression: Cindy does not appear to be a poor student of spelling and grammar and, correct me if I am wrong cherylz, but wouldn't she have had to know the Latin(?) prefixes(?) of certain medical chemicals in her qualifications and training to be an RN? Assuming that is so, she wouldn't have misspelled it on a search, she would automatically know enough that it would be chloro and not chlora. Even I had to study some of this in a lowly nurses' aide class years ago. (Could have been a typo, but the search was in conjunction with My Space as per the witness testifying at this point in time.)

Good point. CA would not be spelling these words wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Terry Rose wrote:
I am really suspecting that CA did that research because Caylee was lethargic and got wind of the fact that KC was all too interested in the topic of chloroform (sp?) and was doing some investigating out of concern for Caylee, not the dog. She cannot say that without putting more suspicion on her daughter, so she uses the dog as an excuse.
I agree IF she is the one that did the searches.

Last edited by lisette on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:48 pm

lindamarie wrote:
artgal16 wrote:Linda so who would they call on rebuttal to show it was
Casey and not Cindy on those searches. ? I just did a google search and put in chlorofil and also chlorophil but it didnt ask me did I mean chloroform or clorophyll
I can not remember the name of the witness that had a created a program to search allocated spaces. But unless he is called by the defense how will LB get that information out there? They can't call a witness in the defense time can they?
It can be given on rebuttal.
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:49 pm

lisette wrote:
Terry Rose wrote:
I am really suspecting that CA did that research because Caylee was lethargic and got wind of the fact that KC was all too interested in the topic of chloroform (sp?) and was doing some investigating out of concern for Caylee, not the dog. She cannot say that without putting more suspicion on her daughter, so she uses the dog as an excuse.
I agree IF she is the one that did the searches.
I agree
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:50 pm

CA should have known the proper spelling for the prefix chloro. Having said that I have worked w/ both MD's and RN's that are poor spellers. One of the reasons for so many med errors.

Last edited by cherylz on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:50 pm

The reason the anthony's are not going to go with the defenses strategy is because of the molestation part. Otherwise i firmly believe they would have gone with the defense from the beginning...imo.

They are trying to find a way around it i think to lend more credit to the defense without implicating george of being a sicko.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:54 pm

One has to wonder if baez gets george on the stand near the end if his conclusion question will be "Did you find your granddaughters dead body floating in the pool"

How will george answer if its not a question about him sexually abusing his daughter? Will he take that one for casey so she can walk free? if thats the case and its a lie, how will they look at their daughter day in and day out knowing she committed murder or that their beloved granddaughter died on her watch?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Jury is gone for the day. State wants to proffer Nick Savage and Erin Martin because they think that what they are going to testify is hearsay, and they want to to it today to keep from so many sidebars in the morning.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:03 pm

There was a question about photos of the duct tape with a scale? Not sure what all this is about.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:04 pm

I just got here; trying to catch up and OMG!!!!!!!

Did I read that Casey's car had a stain in the trunk when it was purchased? It was Lee's car first. How long did the Anthony's own the car before "Cindy looked up chloroform so she could get the stain out?" The searches for chloroform were done within a couple months of Caylee's death.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Sassybtsweet wrote:One has to wonder if baez gets george on the stand near the end if his conclusion question will be "Did you find your granddaughters dead body floating in the pool"

How will george answer if its not a question about him sexually abusing his daughter? Will he take that one for casey so she can walk free? if thats the case and its a lie, how will they look at their daughter day in and day out knowing she committed murder or that their beloved granddaughter died on her watch?
I agree. I don't think the Ants have been lying very much. I do believe that they want the truth to come out and find out what happened to Caylee. I think George will not fudge the case by admitting to something that would be an actual lie, including finding Caylee in the pool. That would go against finding out what happened to her were he to go along with an imaginary tale of KC's in any way. Yes, they won't volunteer any incriminating info, but I do not think they will admit to a falsehood either.
They also know that their daughter's life is over no matter whether she is found innocent or guilty. She will do jail time for other things at the very least, will never be employable, will never be befriended by any decent people in society, will be forever a pariah. Her life is over and they know it. The least they can hope for is that she doesn't get the death penalty. JMO.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:05 pm

JA evidently doesn't think that this testimony is admissible, but will wait and argue after CM argues.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:06 pm

BJ wrote:I just got here; trying to catch up and OMG!!!!!!!

Did I read that Casey's car had a stain in the trunk when it was purchased? It was Lee's car first. How long did the Anthony's own the car before "Cindy looked up chloroform so she could get the stain out?" The searches for chloroform were done within a couple months of Caylee's death.
yes, stain in trunk when purchased testified to by Cindy Anthony today. Searches for chloroform were said to date to March of 2008, according to my recall.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:08 pm

BJ wrote:I just got here; trying to catch up and OMG!!!!!!!

Yes BJ a stain was in the trunk when they bought it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 pm

This is SOOOO Sickening, I felt it in my GUTS THE ANTHONYS are in with the Defense, and today Just proved it, NO MORE ANTHONY FOR ME, Poor CAYLEE I had some hope in the beginning of the trail That GA & CA where going to be there For Their Sweet Grandbaby, But I guess not, WTF crying crying crying crying
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:12 pm

They owned that car for a long time. Cindy is full of BS IMHO. As fussy as C and G are you can't tell me that she would wait for years to take a stain out of the trunk. Where are the former owners. They should be asked if there was a stain when the car was sold to the Anthony's.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:16 pm

artgal16 wrote:Could we have been wrong about the chloroform all along?
what do you mean artgal?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Love4My5boys wrote: This is SOOOO Sickening, I felt it in my GUTS THE ANTHONYS are in with the Defense, and today Just proved it, NO MORE ANTHONY FOR ME, Poor CAYLEE I had some hope in the beginning of the trail That GA & CA where going to be there For Their Sweet Grandbaby, But I guess not, WTF crying crying crying crying
I understand how they must feel. They obviously mourn their granddaughter, but they won't want to do anything that would lead to a death sentence of their daughter that they also have loved as their child since birth. They have surprised me in the past with what all they said and did not cover up like they could have at the time. They have been rather honest. JMO.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Now onto Martin... Mason points back to that superimposition of that video - Caylee pic turns into skull after duct tape over nose/mouth
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:18 pm

The stain was nowhere near where Cindy pointed to for the stain she said was there when she bought the car.
Judge Perry is only 53 years old and he is so smart. Mason was never made a judge! I think his great reputation is all in his head.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:19 pm

BJ...CA states she looked up chlorophyll which led her to chloroform b/c her dog was tired!!!! She then looked up the bldg. etc...b/c a friend was in a car accident.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next