Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand!

+12
jeanne1807
laga
Bombshell
lisette
cherylz
NiteSpinR
Heike
TerryRose
artgal16
Nama
Wrapitup
raine1953
16 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 5 Empty Re: Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand!

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm

So after Dean testified - it seems to me a lot of these guys said it would be a good place to hide a body and
also because Casey said she thought Caylee was "close to home" too bad the police didnt think if it! Now that I think of it, the police should always talk to the guys that work sanitation, meter readers, street cleaners, etc for good insight for the neighborhood because they are the most familiar with the surroundings - in this case it certainly could have helped!

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 5 Empty Re: Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand!

Post by Heike Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:02 pm

So who is playing their bets? Will Casey testify?

I am going to call a YES, because of the competency issue being raised and she is stubborn! It would be one hell of a way to intensify what is already beyond comprehension!

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Roy Kronk on the Stand: Honest or lying?
by Eyes at 2:36 PM

Roy Kronk took the stand today, and I absolutely believe he is telling the truth. He is a stickler for details, ironically, and he rightfully corrects the defense attorney who questions him about calling 911. He insists he did not call 911 and the defense attorney finally concedes he called the non-emergency number after checking with the prosecution.

I am not an expert in identifying disorders, but I have to wonder if Roy Kronk could have a mild form of Asperger's syndrome. He seems social awkward, like social interactions may be more challenging for him. He also seems emotionally dull. When I watch him on the stand, his eyebrows are displaying stress to me. I get the sense he doesn't quite understand what the defense doesn't get. In his mind, he is stating the facts, so what is there to question? People with this condition may also get interested in something, and get very absorbed into it-- which is what I suspect happened with Kronk and his desire to find Caylee's body. He was probably more attuned to nuances than the average person and that is why his persistence and curiosity paid off. People with this condition are often more intelligent than average, too, and when you watch Kronk recall his details, he is steadfast with them.

You may notice Roy Kronk licking his lips. To me, this is simply a sign of nervousness. If you notice, when he does it, the questioning attorney has raised his voice, and I suspect Kronk is unconsciously stressing from that...feeling pressure.

I believe Roy Kronk is honest.

I will review George Anthony tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:17 pm

I missed LDB's cross of RK...Was she able to rehabilitate his statement about moving the skull in his original statement? If he did actually move it, I might wonder about the placement of the duct tape and the picture that showed leaf litter up to the eye sockets.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cindy Anthony Says She Searched for Chlorophyll
by Eyes at 3:14 PM

Cindy Anthony took the stand today, a day after her attorney, Mark Lippman told CNN that the Anthony's don't believe their daughter is innocent, and what she said was surprising.

Cindy claims that she is the one who did searches on the computer for Chlorophyll, which ultimately lead to chloroform, and other searches. Her excuse is that her little Yorkie was acting sluggish and she wondered if it was due to the bamboo in her yard. Chlorophyll is the green pigment found in plants.

Do I believe Cindy?

Absolutely not. Here are my thoughts:

Cindy Anthony truly believed in her daughter's innocence for months and years (as she was in a state of serious denial) and when the searches came out, she would have come forward with this then, but she didn't. This is a big, big clue.

Cindy's demeanor is very different in her testimony today than it has been in the past. Cindy has always been very calm during her testimony, and not nervous, but today, she is palpably nervous. It is a notable change from her baseline behavior. She swallows awkwardly, is breathing heavier and is more labored in her breathing. Why the notable change?

Her excuses for why she searched for these sound ridiculous.

Would Cindy have a motive to lie? Absolutely. Her daughter is facing death, and she has to live with the fact that she is the one who turned her into the police, and that call may ultimately lead to Casey's death. No mother wants to witness their child die -- especially by the death penalty.

Cindy Anthony, according to reports I have read, never mentioned this before in her depositions. She absolutely would have, if this was true. Why is this the first time we are hearing it?

Reports are saying that Cindy Anthony was at work during the time the searches were committed, though she says she left early.

I do not believe Cindy Anthony. These are one-in-a-million odds that are so far fetched, the potential this is true are slim to none. I think the majority of people will see this. You don't need eyes for lies.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:18 pm

lisette wrote:I missed LDB's cross of RK...Was she able to rehabilitate his statement about moving the skull in his original statement? If he did actually move it, I might wonder about the placement of the duct tape and the picture that showed leaf litter up to the eye sockets.
I think she cleared up most everything. As usual..she went straight to the point.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:19 pm

WKMG is on live (reporting) and is saying Crystal Holloway may be on the stand tomorrow.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Now what are they going to do? Does this have anything to do with Leonard Padilla's crazy theory that Kronk's girlfriend worked at the jail, overheard a conversation between KC and counsel, and told Kronk where Caylee was? But that would mean that KC is the one that knew where she was, which makes no sense for the defense to bring that out!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:44 pm

That's the craziest thing I've ever heard...What was the purpose of testimony about her demeanor in jail?! The defense is losing it!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Jesse Grund had already been released for the day...Going to sidebar to discuss part of Grund's deposition that defense wants to ask about...Probably about KC telling him that GA abused her...WESH blog is saying that they were able to catch Jesse and he is coming back in to proffer testimony...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Oh, I bet JA is fuming! He was tired because he had to depose Rodriguez because of Bozo's failure to do HIS job...submit a supplemental report about his opinions!! THAT was why he was tired and didn't want to depose this grief witness about generalities. How dare Bozo accuse JA of not doing his job!!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Recess until 8:30...I think Finnell is going to argue the DP motion by telephone then. Also, JP will rule on admissibility of Jesse Grund's testimony...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Even if Casey didn't murder Caylee (hypothetical) she sure wouldn't be sitting in jail for 3 years happy and smiling. How ridiculous!! They were trying to say how screwed up she is as they said in opening statements.

And did you see KC looking at Jessie?

Sure, back in 05, he was in love w/her and believed anything she said.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:09 pm

OK, so this is probably no news to all of you but I have been following the case, just not on here as much as I would like, but I just came upon a picture of Caylee's full body remains and was NOT warned like I had been on other news outlets! Has anyone else seen them? OMG, I am numb at the moment la la la crying crying
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Yes I think most of us saw them on the Caylee daily but they had a warning on that site. Unfortunately after the case goes to the jury
Im sure all the pictures will end up on the internet.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Her little fingers and toes.. her little teeth over reaction is all I can think about and the fact that I want to reach through my computer screen and ring KC's neck... Electric Chair (JMO)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:37 pm

artgal16 wrote:So after Dean testified - it seems to me a lot of these guys said it would be a good place to hide a body and
also because Casey said she thought Caylee was "close to home" too bad the police didnt think if it! Now that I think of it, the police should always talk to the guys that work sanitation, meter readers, street cleaners, etc for good insight for the neighborhood because they are the most familiar with the surroundings - in this case it certainly could have helped!

C'mon Artgal...thats too smart of an idea. Ask the locals..they would never in a million years think of that.

Of course LE would not even take Kronks telephone calls and check it out. Sigh....
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Heike wrote:So who is playing their bets? Will Casey testify?

I am going to call a YES, because of the competency issue being raised and she is stubborn! It would be one hell of a way to intensify what is already beyond comprehension!

xoxo
Heike

I am betting no. She would never expose her true self like that. No way, Jose!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Even if Casey didn't murder Caylee (hypothetical) she sure wouldn't be sitting in jail for 3 years happy and smiling. How ridiculous!! They were trying to say how screwed up she is as they said in opening statements.

And did you see KC looking at Jessie?

Sure, back in 05, he was in love w/her and believed anything she said.

Yes I saw Casey looking at Jesse. I think she missed out on a really nice guy there.

She is pretty "used up" now.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 pm

xoxo
Heike

My vote has been YES from day one! I feel sure that is what the competency evaluations were about, the attys were in CYA mode because she is insisting on telling her story and they know where that will lead, at least cm knows.

One question, when she testifies I wonder will they make her swear to tell the truth or just skip that part......
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:00 pm

laga wrote:

xoxo
Heike

My vote has been YES from day one! I feel sure that is what the competency evaluations were about, the attys were in CYA mode because she is insisting on telling her story and they know where that will lead, at least cm knows.

One question, when she testifies I wonder will they make her swear to tell the truth or just skip that part......

LOL Laga
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 pm

My vote is no, she wont testify -after watching Mason TRY to cross examine Kronk and do such a terrible job - I cannot image them trying to question Casey with kid gloves and then leaving her to Linda who will tear her apart in that authoritative voice - no I cant see it - so I say no
she wont testify
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 pm

I think that they stand a lot to lose to NOT have her get on the stand.

The state ripping casey apart and into tears and declarations of love for her daughter is the only thing that *might* save her from death. Also, big maybe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 5 Empty Blogtalk Radio - Levi Page Show

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Blogtalk Radio - Levi Page Show
River Cruz on at about 4:11
Text messages from George, George throwing Casey against the wall, George's fight with his father, etc.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 5 Empty What was Cindy thinking when Lee sat next to her?

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WESH-Channel 2’s Amanda Ober this afternoon called attention to this Huber shot of Lee Anthony going to sit next to his mother after disagreeing with her testimony.

Cindy Anthony said she didn’t ask private investigators to look for granddaughter Caylee’s remains. Lee Anthony, however, said that wasn’t true — and he remembered getting angry that there was a search for a dead Caylee. Casey Anthony, Lee’s sister and Cindy’s daughter, is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee’s death.

Ober said of Huber’s photo: “Clearly Cindy was wondering why Lee had contradicted her, and perhaps he was wondering the same. That photo definitely captures a moment and makes a statement.”

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 5 Empty Cindy and Lee

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Day 30 of the Casey Anthony murder trial brought high drama and surprises, pitting the accused child killer's family members against each other.

Lee Anthony, the defendant's brother, testified that he was angry when his mother sent private investigator Dominic Casey to conduct a search in the woods on Suburban Drive sometime prior to October 2008.

Two-year-old Caylee had been missing since June 16 of that year. Until his mother made that request, Lee Anthony was hopeful that his niece would be found alive.

"It was the first time I had ever heard anyone in my family offer it up that they were willing to look for a deceased Caylee," he testified. "Prior to that, [it was] not even within the realm of anyone's mindset. I was quite angry."

Lee Anthony's testimony contradicted what his mother, Cindy, had said on the stand just minutes earlier. When asked the same question, she simply said, "No sir, I did not."

Yuri Melich, the lead detective in the case, was called to the stand after Lee Anthony stepped down. The detective testified that Cindy Anthony had told him about sending the private investigator and another man out to the woods off Suburban Drive.

Melich's testimony was important, as earlier in the day Cindy Anthony had denied telling him that "her people" had searched that area.

"I had never told anybody that I sent those guys there because I never sent those guys there," Cindy Anthony said.

It is yet to be seen if any of the contradictory testimony will ultimately damage the credibility of Cindy Anthony in the minds of jurors. Just last week, she helped the defense strengthen their case when she testified that a ladder had been left leaning out of the family swimming pool on the day defense attorneys say her granddaughter drowned.

The day before that, the 52-year-old grandmother shocked the courtroom by revealing it was she, not Casey, that had conducted internet searches for "chloroform," "chest injuries" and "head injuries."

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 5 Empty Jesse Grund: Casey Anthony Claimed Her Brother Groped Her

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:28 pm

The most significant revelation of the day at Casey Anthony’s murder trial Tuesday may have come after the jury left the courthouse.
Outside the jury’s presence, the defense proffered testimony by three witnesses, including Casey Anthony’s ex-fiancé Jesse Grund. Grund said he once asked Casey why it seemed like she did not want her daughter Caylee around her brother Lee. According to him, Casey responded that Lee had once tried to grope her while she was sleeping.
Prosecutors argued that Grund’s whole testimony was hearsay. Judge Belvin Perry said he wanted to take the evening to review the matter before deciding whether the jury could hear Grund’s allegations and he would allow further arguments in the morning. Another ex-boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro, said earlier in the trial that Casey told him Lee had tried to molest her, but that was also outside the jury’s presence.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 5 Empty The Puffy Shirt

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 5 Empty The Defense

Post by Nama Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Is that a smoke and mirror despenser?

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next