Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7/19 - Nick McGuffin guilty of manslaughter in the death of Leah Freeman/ Nicholas McGuffin sentenced to 10 years/ Judge will hear McGuffin's motion on 9/9/2011/BREAKING NEWS: JUDGE WILL NOT ALLOW A NEW TRIAL!!!!!

+14
Lilone
michelle_ellis
raine1953
annacanna
jeanne1807
Slys Hunny
laga
adelacruz
NiteSpinR
charminglane
Wrapitup
Nama
lisette
mommyof3kids
18 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

7/19 - Nick McGuffin guilty of manslaughter in the death of Leah Freeman/ Nicholas McGuffin sentenced to 10 years/ Judge will hear McGuffin's motion on 9/9/2011/BREAKING NEWS: JUDGE WILL NOT ALLOW A NEW TRIAL!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: 7/19 - Nick McGuffin guilty of manslaughter in the death of Leah Freeman/ Nicholas McGuffin sentenced to 10 years/ Judge will hear McGuffin's motion on 9/9/2011/BREAKING NEWS: JUDGE WILL NOT ALLOW A NEW TRIAL!!!!!

Post by Cory Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Discovery ID, correct??????? peace

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO Yes Wrap!!! LOL!!! :lol: :lol:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

7/19 - Nick McGuffin guilty of manslaughter in the death of Leah Freeman/ Nicholas McGuffin sentenced to 10 years/ Judge will hear McGuffin's motion on 9/9/2011/BREAKING NEWS: JUDGE WILL NOT ALLOW A NEW TRIAL!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: 7/19 - Nick McGuffin guilty of manslaughter in the death of Leah Freeman/ Nicholas McGuffin sentenced to 10 years/ Judge will hear McGuffin's motion on 9/9/2011/BREAKING NEWS: JUDGE WILL NOT ALLOW A NEW TRIAL!!!!!

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:37 pm

I dont get that channel. I wish Phil baby would get the show on the road!!!
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:I dont get that channel. I wish Phil baby would get the show on the road!!!

Phil Baby BETTER get the show on the road!!! As a matter of fact.....Thank you for the reminder.....I believe I will give ol' Phil's producers a ringy dingy!! - Right Freaking NOW!!!! (yeah - like anyone is going to answer! - That's ok - I do know how to leave messages!!!!) I'm on it!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Well now......That wasn't a very nice email I just sent them!!!! Don't care - SICK OF THE B freaking S!!!!! Perhaps he'll learn to answer the phone next time!!!!!!! fingertap
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:16 pm

OMG, Cory You CRACK ME UP!! NO ONE PUTS CORY IN THE CORNER!! Booty Bravo Fingers Crossed ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

As for the 20/20 episode last night I MISSED IT!! We just switched from Cable to Dish last Thursday to save ourselves some $$ and I forgot to get it back on my DVR a fit I will look tonight to see if it re-airs for us on the 13th.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:35 pm

OMG! You wouldn't believe the amount of people that have had that same problem....Switching their TV to save $$. We just switched to DirectTV a couple of months ago. Of course, the bill hasn't been what it's supposed to be as of yet!! Grrrr!!!!
The Guide says it will air again on the 13 Mommy - oh wait!!! My friend just switched to Dish and she had to come watch it with me cause she didn't get it! Ugh...Sorry!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:13 pm

ok posted this on another thread and got no response. Is Corys avitar of the cuffs Nick was arrested in?
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:ok posted this on another thread and got no response. Is Corys avitar of the cuffs Nick was arrested in?

yes you rock I answered you on that other thread just after your post but poof..it went away. I thought they were looking for more contestants. thinking
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:48 am

Slys Hunny wrote:ok posted this on another thread and got no response. Is Corys avitar of the cuffs Nick was arrested in?

Bravo Dancing party And we have a Winner!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:55 am

Wrapitup wrote:Cory??? Where art thou???? fingertap zip it peace wink pole dancer

pole dancer pole dancer Right Here Wrap!! .. Been outta the loop here lately. Broke my desk and it's hard to type!!! Yup... Smash PC Got mad!! Didn't know I was so strong! My new one won't be here til next Friday so...
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:59 am

You broke your desk or your desk top puter?????????? thinking :lol:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:28 am

7/19 - Nick McGuffin guilty of manslaughter in the death of Leah Freeman/ Nicholas McGuffin sentenced to 10 years/ Judge will hear McGuffin's motion on 9/9/2011/BREAKING NEWS: JUDGE WILL NOT ALLOW A NEW TRIAL!!!!! - Page 9 94-6510
Cory I think that's a great momento of Justice to hang on your wall!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:53 am

Wrapitup wrote:You broke your desk or your desk top puter?????????? thinking :lol:

LOL! My DESK! Well, ya know that piece you pull out that has the keyboard on it? Well, that's what I slugged! I got really mad cause it was stuck and wouldn't pull out so I slugged it and when I did it pieces went flying every where. Next thing I know the door comes off the drawer and also the door came off the place where my tower sits.....It was only 1 slug??? So anyway, now the top of my desk is SO crowded and I feel like I'm typing up in the air! Just awkward......Ok...Truth?? I WANTED A NEW DESK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my way!!! LOL! Now I am sort of redoing my office!! OH YEAH!! Oh yeah my arse!! I actually had to work for it!! I am not a hoarder....But for some stupid reason I was keeping all the tax stuff from clear back in 1998!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA!!! So for the last two days I have had the wonderful pleasure of sorting through 12 years of taxes for the business!! UGH! Got er done last night though so my office is ready for that new desk!!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:06 am

LOL Cory we are gonna have to nickname you BRUISER, TOUGHIE, OR SHEWOMAN!!! SHall we take a vote? ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:12 am

NiteSpinR wrote:7/19 - Nick McGuffin guilty of manslaughter in the death of Leah Freeman/ Nicholas McGuffin sentenced to 10 years/ Judge will hear McGuffin's motion on 9/9/2011/BREAKING NEWS: JUDGE WILL NOT ALLOW A NEW TRIAL!!!!! - Page 9 94-6510
Cory I think that's a great momento of Justice to hang on your wall!

Thank You Nite! And oh yes.....It is right in my living room for all to see! Right by Leah's picture. LOL! Alton walked by it the other night and said "Granny, were you a cop once?" I said "No. Why?" He says "Well, why else would you have handcuffs?" .... Alton and Leigha know now about Leah.... It's always been a quiet subject when the kids were around but Alton and Leigha heard my voice on the tv the night the 20/20 show aired and went out to the living room and begged their Mom and Dad to let them watch Granny on tv. They did let them. Shocked me! They have always known she existed but none of the details. Leigha kept getting confused....I guess she kept saying..."I'm trying to understand why Leah ran away." Denise tried to explain to her that Leah in fact did NOT run away. That that was what the police thought. That part wasn't registering in her head! Anyway, I'm kinda happy that they know now. Now I don't feel like I have to be so secretive in front of them any more.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:15 am

Slys Hunny wrote:LOL Cory we are gonna have to nickname you BRUISER, TOUGHIE, OR SHEWOMAN!!! SHall we take a vote? ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Let's do it Hunny!! My vote is for "Slugger"!!!!! Anyone else?? :lol:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:44 pm

I vote for "poledancerwhobreaksherdeskinsteadofherass" :woot: have a nice day peace Fingers Crossed wink pole dancer pole dancer pole dancer
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:59 pm

ROFLMASSOFF! Cory, that is too funny about you taken a slug at the desk to get a new one. The one at my office at work is so out dated, made of particle board and I am sure I wont get a new one until it falls apart... You just gave me an idea... thinking

I did NOT know those cuffs in your avatar are the ones Nicky Poo was arrested in ruled who gave them to you? The way they attached them to that wood (is it myrtle wood?) with the wording is just amazing!!

Wrap, I second your vote "poledancerwhobreaksherdeskinsteadofherass"
peace Dancing Smash PC pole dancer pole dancer
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I vote for "poledancerwhobreaksherdeskinsteadofherass" :woot: have a nice day peace Fingers Crossed wink pole dancer pole dancer pole dancer

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO !!!!!

pole dancer pole dancer pole dancer pole dancer pole dancer

Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:56 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:ROFLMASSOFF! Cory, that is too funny about you taken a slug at the desk to get a new one. The one at my office at work is so out dated, made of particle board and I am sure I wont get a new one until it falls apart... You just gave me an idea... thinking

I did NOT know those cuffs in your avatar are the ones Nicky Poo was arrested in ruled who gave them to you? The way they attached them to that wood (is it myrtle wood?) with the wording is just amazing!!

Wrap, I second your vote "poledancerwhobreaksherdeskinsteadofherass"
peace Dancing Smash PC pole dancer pole dancer

Well this old thing is antique I swear!!! I didn't hit it THAT hard!!!!! Can't wait for my new one!!! I've already got this office turned upside down!!

Oh Yes Mommy!! Those are THE ONES that Barf was arrested in!!! I got the plaque from the CPD!!!! Wasn't that nice of them???!! I cried when they gave them to me!!!! Hung them right up in my living room....Right beside Leah's picture (that has a little plaque under it that Chatty gave me that says "Anything Is Possible". LOVE my little Leah Corner of my living room!!! rocking smile
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:57 pm

laga wrote:I think "Cory" says it best...Cory means courageous.

Couple Hugging How is my dear sweet Laga???? flowerpower
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:59 pm

This Thanksgiving I am especially grateful that the murderer of Leah is off our streets and not able to celebrate a damn thing for a long while. ruled
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:38 am

charminglane wrote:This Thanksgiving I am especially grateful that the murderer of Leah is off our streets and not able to celebrate a damn thing for a long while. ruled

Bravo Thank you so much Charm.... I have SOOOO much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving - I really hope Denise and I can look across the table at each other and smile the happy smiles we have missed for so many years now. Thanksgiving was one of Leah's favorite holidays. The little bitty thing could really eat, we just couldn't figure out where it was going!! Denise and I ARE happy now. We weathered the storm and even lived to tell about it. Amazing. Thank God I still have Her. flower3 flowerpower

Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:04 am

charminglane wrote:This Thanksgiving I am especially grateful that the murderer of Leah is off our streets and not able to celebrate a damn thing for a long while. ruled

Ditto. Have a Happy Thanksgiving
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Cory, you and Denise have been through so much and I am so thankful that things have settled and that you have your precious Grandbabies in your life. They need their Granny!! :cheering: BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9