Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor regarding KC and Baez Inappropriate relationship???

+3
Wrapitup
adelacruz
CritterFan1
7 posters

Go down

Rumor regarding KC and Baez Inappropriate relationship??? Empty Rumor regarding KC and Baez Inappropriate relationship???

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:26 am

I found this post on an InSession message board. I do not know this poster or the origin of his information. I just found it very interesting. I think it COULD BE an explanation of why Baez (bozo) does not want the video of KC hyperventilating at the news of a child's remains being found on Suburban Dr.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Because this is an opinion blog posting and not an article, I have posted the entire post to not lose the author's point. I included the link for reference to the site and thread to follow. If I read the "rules" or "laws", whatever it would be officially called, I believe this is ok to post the entire post. If not Wrap, fysty, of T2, please advise me and I will edit this post to delete some of it and just have the link. However, I didn't think this was required for this type of posting. Of course, I am probably wrong. LOL!
I DO WANT TO REITERATE. THIS IS ONLY A RUMOR AND OF COURSE, NOT VERIFIED BY MY AND IS ONLY AN OPINION! I love a good rumor thread because sometimes they ARE found to be factual. And this one I believe could have some truth to it. However, we will not know until after trial and a conviction because we KNOW if KC is convicted and this happened, KC will be sure to tell all. LOL!

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : deleted content)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rumor regarding KC and Baez Inappropriate relationship??? Empty Re: Rumor regarding KC and Baez Inappropriate relationship???

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 am

I know it only rumor but I believe this one. I can't stand the thoughts that come to mind when I think about this. Barf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rumor regarding KC and Baez Inappropriate relationship??? Empty Re: Rumor regarding KC and Baez Inappropriate relationship???

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:03 am

This has been out for a pretty long time, so I'm wondering if one of the 3 bar complaint filers is someone who has knowledge of this, if it's true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:07 am

I hope so lovemysam. This man needs to go down. No morals and obviously no ethics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:17 am

lindamarie wrote:I hope so lovemysam. This man needs to go down. No morals and obviously no ethics.
Is his wife still with him after all of this? Anyone know?? I hope his hand is down her pants if indeed they were intimate just as suspected. If caught on tape w/hand down her pants his a$$ is gra$$.MO. :bootyshake: :bootyshake:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:54 am

CritterFan1 wrote:
lindamarie wrote:I hope so lovemysam. This man needs to go down. No morals and obviously no ethics.
Is his wife still with him after all of this? Anyone know?? I hope his hand is down her pants if indeed they were intimate just as suspected. If caught on tape w/hand down her pants his a$$ is gra$$.MO. :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

I don't know about his wife. I can tell you if I was her I would be seeking my own attorney. I really feel more sorry for his kids. One of them is KC age is my understanding. I am sure if this really happened on video the bar will be looking at it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 am

The whole Hipaa violation thing has never flown with me b/c there's no audio on the tape so no violation of privacy in my opinion. I bet it's not so much hyperventilating as "panting" . . . ha, ha!!!

ALLEGEDLY, ALLEGEDLY, ALLEGEDLY!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:38 am

lovemysam wrote:The whole Hipaa violation thing has never flown with me b/c there's no audio on the tape so no violation of privacy in my opinion. I bet it's not so much hyperventilating as "panting" . . . ha, ha!!!

ALLEGEDLY, ALLEGEDLY, ALLEGEDLY!!!

:lol!:
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:54 am

Tracey276 wrote:I found this post on an InSession message board. I do not know this poster or the origin of his information. I just found it very interesting. I think it COULD BE an explanation of why Baez (bozo) does not want the video of KC hyperventilating at the news of a child's remains being found on Suburban Dr.

Because this is an opinion blog posting and not an article, I have posted the entire post to not lose the author's point. I included the link for reference to the site and thread to follow. If I read the "rules" or "laws", whatever it would be officially called, I believe this is ok to post the entire post. If not Wrap, fysty, of T2, please advise me and I will edit this post to delete some of it and just have the link. However, I didn't think this was required for this type of posting. Of course, I am probably wrong. LOL!
I DO WANT TO REITERATE. THIS IS ONLY A RUMOR AND OF COURSE, NOT VERIFIED BY MY AND IS ONLY AN OPINION! I love a good rumor thread because sometimes they ARE found to be factual. And this one I believe could have some truth to it. However, we will not know until after trial and a conviction because we KNOW if KC is convicted and this happened, KC will be sure to tell all. LOL!
I went ahead and deleted the content in this post. Not mad or upset but don't want to start posting other boards comments. Feel free to go to the link (typed "kink" and had to edit it - LOL!!!!!) Thanks for this important thread!! ❤ :D
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:55 am

I saw this before and I truly believe every bit of it. It sounds too realistic to be a rumor. I just want to know if this could cause Crazy to end up being retried because of an Unfair trial?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:57 am

mommyof3kids wrote:I saw this before and I truly believe every bit of it. It sounds too realistic to be a rumor. I just want to know if this could cause Crazy to end up being retried because of an Unfair trial?

great point!! that would deff suck if it is true! they will keep spending our tax dollar on a bullchit trial!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:16 pm

You can bet the house that this would be grounds for a new trial. That is why they better get it resolved before the trial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:55 pm

ndamarie Today at 12:16 pm

You can bet the house that this would be grounds for a new trial. That is why they better get it resolved before the trial.

The only thing that I feel could make the video footage of Bozo touching Crazy "false" is that if the prosecution has already seen this video and saw the alleged touching, wouldn't they have already turned him into the Bar to save this from coming out in trial??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:53 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
ndamarie Today at 12:16 pm

The only thing that I feel could make the video footage of Bozo touching Crazy "false" is that if the prosecution has already seen this video and saw the alleged touching, wouldn't they have already turned him into the Bar to save this from coming out in trial??
Possibly, but maybe they are saving it for trial.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 am

If this is true, it wouldn't surprise me at all. You have to wonder what Baez & Casey were doing in his office for 6 to 8 hours a day! Eeewww Barf This would certainly fit with Casey's serious lack of morals, if she has any at all, and her personality. It would also fit with Baez's lack of character. Forget about his judgment, he has none! :roll:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:16 am

lovemysam wrote:This has been out for a pretty long time, so I'm wondering if one of the 3 bar complaint filers is someone who has knowledge of this, if it's true.

LMS,

This very question was mentioned on this same thread on InSession. I would be curious who that complaint was made by, because I think knowing who it was from will be very telling. I guess we'll see!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:20 am

Wrapitup wrote:
Tracey276 wrote:I found this post on an InSession message board. I do not know this poster or the origin of his information. I just found it very interesting. I think it COULD BE an explanation of why Baez (bozo) does not want the video of KC hyperventilating at the news of a child's remains being found on Suburban Dr.

I went ahead and deleted the content in this post. Not mad or upset but don't want to start posting other boards comments. Feel free to go to the link (typed "kink" and had to edit it - LOL!!!!!) Thanks for this important thread!! ❤ :D

Thanks Wrap. I did think of that too. I wasn't sure. I apologize for the extra work for you. I admit I did check the "legal" ramifications of using a blog posting. However, I was not sure of "our" rule on this at VH. So, again, sorry Wrap. I understand and knew you would do what was necessary and best for the site. HUGS! ❤
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:37 pm

IMO
rumor.

I would think the prosecution would jump all over this. One more little problem to add to the defense side, hell yes they would. They are putting everything they possibly can on this piece of cake before they hand it over to a jury to sink their little teeth in.

Is it against the law for an attorney to have any sexual relations w/ the client?

Then why would the judge allow this to occur?
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:40 pm

I agree. Although I wouldn't put it past Baez at all to be playing grab ass with Casey, if the prosecution actually had a tape, they would be all over that like Grant took Richmond.

I honestly don't think there is anything between Baez and Casey except for Baez buttering her up and flattering her oversized ego because he wants the publicity that comes with this case whether Casey gets the needle in the process or not.

Andrea Lyons, now that's a different kind of attorney. She will be more likely to remain in the background, try to quietly effect an impressive victory of some kind and let her results (in and of themselves) speak for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:11 pm

This is one of those that many are on the fence about. Casey certainly needs the attention and Baez has a major ego, so I am sure there is some flirting and stroking of ego's going on. Would Baez jeopardize his career? Who knows. I for one hope not. Not that I am a Baez fan. I personally do not like the man, but I don't want any room for a mistrial. I wonder how Casey is fairing in jail?
I also wonder if Baez or anyone from his team visit daily. Wild flower, cool name by the way... I don't know what to make of Lyon's. She is a strong woman but also has a book coming out. I guess I just have a distaste for someone that is that intelligent yet would defend a baby killer. The whole defense team bothers me as much as Cindy and George do. I still believe Caylee will get her justice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:00 am

The thing that bothers me about Lyons is letting an innocent man sit in jail for what was it seven years? Apparently, she is all for winning and it doesn't matter if she is defending the worst snake in the grass in the world or letting an innocent person rot in jail.

I cannot relate to her integrity, but I have no doubt but that she is incredibly competent whereas Baez is inexperienced.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Lyons is already influencing Baez because I'd be willing to bet she is the one who put him up to making such a fuss over how "cruel" it was to bring Casey in and sit her in front of a T.V. when they found remains on Suburban Drive, violation of Casey's rights, yada yada.

Apparently Andrea Lyons is good at getting people (jury) to feel sorry for axe murderers. Not one of Baez's talents. The more Baez talked, the more people disliked his client.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:25 am

For all of you that don't believe this tell me what you think they were doing for 6-8 hours a day at his office while she was out of jail on house arrest. I mean come on I have never heard of a client spending this much time with her attorney. I would be on the fence if it was not for that alone time they had and the fact she has no money. So as for the rumor or speculation Baez brought his on himself. He set himself up for this rumor by doing things that are not part of a normal client to attorney meetings. I really feel sorry for Baez wife and kids.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:19 pm

lindamarie wrote:For all of you that don't believe this tell me what you think they were doing for 6-8 hours a day at his office while she was out of jail on house arrest. I mean come on I have never heard of a client spending this much time with her attorney. I would be on the fence if it was not for that alone time they had and the fact she has no money. So as for the rumor or speculation Baez brought his on himself. He set himself up for this rumor by doing things that are not part of a normal client to attorney meetings. I really feel sorry for Baez wife and kids.

I know I have been on both sides of the fence with this. I thought all the touchy, huggy, hand holding stuff was a bit much and have NEVER seen any high profile male attorney act that way with a "hot" female client on the news before. I was, like most, shocked Shocked 2

But then people convinced me that he was just an inexperienced hispanic attorney who didn't have a lick of sense (which of course is undeniable imo). and then they convinced me that he only kept her in his office eight hours a day every day because he was certain the Anthony residence was bugged and because he wanted to keep motor mouth Casey from spilling her guts to her parents.

I wish his secretary You Go Girl would go public, write a book, give us the scoop if this is true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Here's a thought. If Baez had his hand on her butt why didn't one of those jail guards speak up. They told everything else when interviewed. Why would they hold back on that.

I am suspecious.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Juicy, juicy, juicy. And I believe it.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down