Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geraldo Interview w/Cindy and Baez. Baez says Nothing!

Go down

Geraldo Interview w/Cindy and Baez. Baez says Nothing! Empty Geraldo Interview w/Cindy and Baez. Baez says Nothing!

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:38 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Geraldo Interview w/Cindy and Baez. Baez says Nothing! Empty Re: Geraldo Interview w/Cindy and Baez. Baez says Nothing!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Could it be, with CA doing the talking, he couldn't get a word in??? frying pan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Geraldo Interview w/Cindy and Baez. Baez says Nothing! Empty Re: Geraldo Interview w/Cindy and Baez. Baez says Nothing!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:33 pm

I remember watching this a couple of months ago on geraldo. For some reason it wasn't shown in the beginning. CA is her usual self; combative, rolling her eyes. I can't believe when she says " Are you freakin kiddin me? Do you think I would impede an investigation?" WOW. I thought that's exactly what she was doing all this time? :roll:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:24 pm

I think that she is just an absolute Beotch. No other word for it. She 100% did NOTHING BUT impede this investigation from DAY NUMERO UNO!!!!

Why can't the LE see that???? CA, the public and the media DO SEE THAT!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down