Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geraldo 5/31 Video with LKB and Baez

3 posters

Go down

Geraldo 5/31 Video with LKB and Baez Empty Geraldo 5/31 Video with LKB and Baez

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:41 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Geraldo 5/31 Video with LKB and Baez Empty Re: Geraldo 5/31 Video with LKB and Baez

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:31 am

Thanks, t2.
I cannot believe what Geraldo said. "They are treating her like she is a serial murderer, and I think it's appalling.".
This interview is disgusting.
LKB looks like she's been on a week long binge with misty? LOL
What is that "costume" baez has on anyway?
Of course, blaming the state for EVERYTHING.
So, LKB says KC does have rights in jail. Who knew???? yep, the right to eat, eat, and eat some more :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Geraldo 5/31 Video with LKB and Baez Empty Re: Geraldo 5/31 Video with LKB and Baez

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 am

Kimberly just said that she believes Casey is guilty and the State has enough evidence without this tape. Bet Bozo and Baden didn't like that comment at all.

I think Bozo is afraid if they show the video with his client, he may have been inappropriately touching her (or touching her at all cause that is a big "no no" ) as he has already been duly warned about that twice.

IMO, IF (yea, right!) his client is innocent, what is the problem of releasing the tape? She is innocent in his mind, they found her daughter and she is crying. So what??

That WHAT is: HE KNOWS THIS TAPE w/Show She is Guilty as Sin!!

And Whoraldo makes me sick!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:45 am

Yea, I almost threw the remote at the tv when I saw them last night. Geraldo is an idiot. I just thought to myself, boy oh, Jose sure hates ALL the media attention, doesn't he? Da#N those media people stalking this story and tv attention. :shock:

Linda K Baden was on Jack Ford : Courtside today too. She's there commenting on the trial they are covering. But they did talk a little bit about KC's trial. She said a bunch of the same stuff, blah,blah, blah! but what I wanted to tell everyone is she said this will NOT go to a trial until June of next year Absolutely! 🇳🇴
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Tracey276 wrote:Yea, I almost threw the remote at the tv when I saw them last night. Geraldo is an idiot. I just thought to myself, boy oh, Jose sure hates ALL the media attention, doesn't he? Da#N those media people stalking this story and tv attention. :shock:

Linda K Baden was on Jack Ford : Courtside today too. She's there commenting on the trial they are covering. But they did talk a little bit about KC's trial. She said a bunch of the same stuff, blah,blah, blah! but what I wanted to tell everyone is she said this will NOT go to a trial until June of next year Absolutely! 🇳🇴
Dear lord, Casey will look like an oompa loompa by then! :bounce:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:35 pm

lovemysam wrote:
Tracey276 wrote:Yea, I almost threw the remote at the tv when I saw them last night. Geraldo is an idiot. I just thought to myself, boy oh, Jose sure hates ALL the media attention, doesn't he? Da#N those media people stalking this story and tv attention. :shock:

I will LOOOVVVEEEE THAT!!!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Oh, no!!! June of next year? I'll die from old age before this thing goes to trial.... 😢 :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:46 pm

i think the BIG problem with this tape is not her reaction per say.. i think it is the fact that she DID react at all is the issue here..

"A" body was found.. unconfirmed to be caylee at that point.. the fact that she DID NOT react to the "remains" in JBP, but had SUCH a STRONG reaction to the "suburban drive" find, shows inner knowledge of the crime itself, location of the body, and/or both!!

i think that, coupled with her EXTREME lack of ANY empathy for her MURDERED child will fry her... i honestly, cannot understand how she can laugh and smile at her attorneys while they are discussing a corpse.. especially the one of HER DAUGHTER,...

i have thought long, and hard about her SERIOUS lack of emotion surrounding caylee's death(whether or not she killed her(DUH?)... and the only conclusion i can come to is that she HATED that child!! she had to.. that is the ONLY WAY IMO that she could feel NO sadness over her loss...

i think throughout this ordeal, i, myself have shed more tears over the death of this precious child than her mother has, and there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with that, no matter which side of the fence you are sitting on....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:51 pm

lovemysam wrote:

Watch Casey, "The Angel from Death", The Pit Bull and Bozo perform for the media and jury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:03 pm

hmm... warp.. i am NOT sure what that video has to do with this topic, BUT .. thanks a million..

you put a smile on my face, a much needed one today!!! :lol!:

shamu.... shamu... how cute were they!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Geraldo is talking about what's is disgusting about this case....I'll tell you what's disgusting...people like him....He did the same thing to Ron Cummings........ Took Crystal's side...... Ron be damned.

Our own Little Miss Piggy was on Banfield and Ford this morning... At least she had her hair fixed... but she still looks like Miss Piggy 🐷 ...... my, my, my, these defense attorneys are on their own media tour, same as the Ants......

Why doesn't the judge do something about this travesty? Can't he keep the defense attorneys from spewing their filth? I thought the defense was going to wait and try the case in a court of law..... Just another lie Bozo has told!!! 🤡
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Agree, Snaz. No one has seen any of the prosecutors going on NG and Geraldo, Early Show, LKL. This IS a travesty.
He looks at it "in a backwards sort of way", you know? He's doing everything he's accusing the state of doing.
(have we got spellcheck, lol?) :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:32 pm

I am so glad you brought this up! I wanted to smack the crap out of Whoraldo last night. The nerve of him! Guess what Whoraldo.....I think murdering her baby is way more appalling than the treatment KC is being given. I think it's appalling that you, Whoraldo, see no comparison between a serial killer and a baby killer. What if that was your baby she killed, Whoraldo...would you still be thinking she's being horribly mistreated? Doesn't say much for Caylee, does it?
Ok...I know Whoraldo won't be seeing this post, but thanks anyway for the opportunity to vent.
And BTW, on behalf of Miss Piggy and PETA, I think the comparison with LKB falls into the catagory of inhumane, animal cruelty. Miss Piggy deserves better than that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Snaz wrote:Geraldo is talking about what's is disgusting about this case....I'll tell you what's disgusting...people like him....He did the same thing to Ron Cummings........ Took Crystal's side...... Ron be damned.

Our own Little Miss Piggy was on Banfield and Ford this morning... At least she had her hair fixed... but she still looks like Miss Piggy 🐷 ...... my, my, my, these defense attorneys are on their own media tour, same as the Ants......

Why doesn't the judge do something about this travesty? Can't he keep the defense attorneys from spewing their filth? I thought the defense was going to wait and try the case in a court of law..... Just another lie Bozo has told!!! 🤡

Exactly Snaz! Bozo wants the trial moved out of Orange County because of "continuous media attention." UMMMMM... If he and the rest of the defense lawyers kept their butts off of TV the media would have less to talk about. Shut yer piehole Bozo!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 am

Another thing I forgot to mention about LKB being on Jack Ford: Courtside yesterday/ She was there because they always have lawyers there who talk about the trial they are covering right. So, there was also as a guest who was a woman prosecutor from New York. When they were discussing KC's case and why now does LKB think the state asked for the DP. She went on to say they are treating KC like a Ted Bundy. And asked the prosecuter and Jack rhetorically, of course, why do YOU think they would do THAT? Well, I'll tell you why she said, it's because they are using this as a game and tried to get either Jose or myself off of the team.
She said to the lady prosecutor, "I don't think if YOU were trying this case, you'd have ever gone for the death penalty". And the lady looks at her and says, uhm, I don't know about that. And she kind of laughed, and said she would.

And THEN, this almost made me fall off the chair, (well, the other thing she accused prosecutors of did too but..lol) she was commenting something about the case they were watching or else the Spector retrial . I can't remember specifically what. But whatever it was they were talking about, she says no, I think that should be reserved for baby killers and something else.

I'm having a case of CRS right now. Da#n, sorry if this last paragraph doesn't really make sense, seeing I can't remember the actual subject they were talking about at the moment. However, just KNOW, it was yet ANOTHER contradiction in how KC should be treated differently than EVERYBODY else. Here LBK, is saying oh, no they should ever do xyz in this case (I really think it was the spector trial they were talking about now), that should only be used when trying a baby killer. Yet, I remember thinking, at the time, whatever it was, BUT she sure doesn't think they should be doing XYZ to KC and she's being tried for being a baby killer.

Hail, if it comes to me, so this makes more sense, I'll come back and add it. It may come back after more coffee. :lol:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:53 am

Wrapitup wrote:
lovemysam wrote:

Watch Casey, "The Angel from Death", The Pit Bull and Bozo perform for the media and jury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I was rolling . . . . . that was hilarious! I'll never watch a hearing the same way without chanting Shamu, Shamu!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Okay, I know this is not blogging news to all of you. I did not get to watch the show but I did read something about Baez or Geraldo mentioning the prosecution was "blah blah blah" I cannot quote and do not remember.
Anyhow my thinking on this, if the defense can prove 1 single moment where the LE, prosecution or anyone on the state's side did 1 single thing wrong, I firmly believe the prosecution will have to work 4X as hard to prove their case. It would turn it into a circus (already there, I know). I suppose I like the debate at the trials much much more than the average person. Lawyer at heart, accountant by trade.

( I personally can think of a couple of mistakes, oversights, etc) I know that there are plently of things on the defense side too, just making a point. Happy day to all of you! :bball:
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:02 pm

My email to Geraldo:
Geraldo,

Last week before you interviewed Baez and Baden, you said the State of Florida was basically a travesty. Do you not believe that Casey Anthony murdered in cold blood her child??? Because IF you believe that she did, IMO and most of the worlds, the State has done absolutely nothing wrong.

We really DO NOT KNOW exactly what transpired in that video or how it came to play. So, until this goes to court in the coming weeks, I would hope as a well-known and well-respected journalist, you would cease from making yourself look like a jerk by the things you said last Sunday night.

Now, if you truly belive that Casey Anthony is innocent, I can understand your comments. I am most certain that if your child or grandchild had been brutally murdered, put away in trash bags and dumped in the woods, you would not be making the statements you made on your program last week.

Please don't place the race card with Baez, It only makes the both of you look ridiculous.

Kathie
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:39 am

Wrapitup Yesterday at 6:02 pm

My email to Geraldo:
Geraldo,

Last week before you interviewed Baez and Baden, you said the State of Florida was basically a travesty. Do you not believe that Casey Anthony murdered in cold blood her child??? Because IF you believe that she did, IMO and most of the worlds, the State has done absolutely nothing wrong.

We really DO NOT KNOW exactly what transpired in that video or how it came to play. So, until this goes to court in the coming weeks, I would hope as a well-known and well-respected journalist, you would cease from making yourself look like a jerk by the things you said last Sunday night.

Now, if you truly belive that Casey Anthony is innocent, I can understand your comments. I am most certain that if your child or grandchild had been brutally murdered, put away in trash bags and dumped in the woods, you would not be making the statements you made on your program last week.

Please don't place the race card with Baez, It only makes the both of you look ridiculous.

Kathie

OMG, Wrap, I LOVE you Women!! ❤

You are my hero! LOL :lol!:

Did you really send that to Whorealdo?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 am

Yes, I did!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:52 am

Way to go, wrapit! 8)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Wrapitup Today at 11:49 am

Yes, I did!!!

I wonder if he will actually respond to it... and of COURSE if he does you HAVE to post his reply!!! :shock:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:23 pm

I would highly doubt he will respond as I am certain he was overloaded with emails about this!!! However, IF he does, it goes straight to this thread!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down