Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING: Levi Page is reporting computer of Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author seized!

5 posters

Go down

BREAKING: Levi Page is reporting computer of Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author seized! Empty BREAKING: Levi Page is reporting computer of Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author seized!

Post by raine1953 Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:06 am

Law enforcement in MN confirm that the computer belonging to Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author Timothy Holmseth has been seized! Holmseth recently plead guilty to violating an order of protection that Florida attorney Kim Picazio obtained after being harassed by him.
http://radionewz.net/2012/12/breaking-levi-page-is-reporting-computer-of-haleigh-cummings-conspiracy-author-seized/comment-page-1/
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Levi Page is reporting computer of Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author seized! Empty Computer of Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author seized!

Post by raine1953 Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:08 am

Law enforcement in MN confirm that the computer belonging to Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author Timothy Holmseth has been seized! Holmseth recently plead guilty to violating an order of protection that Florida attorney Kim Picazio obtained after being harassed by him.

Picazio is the former attorney of Haleigh’s mother Crystal Sheffield. Haleigh vanished in 2009 from the small town of Satsuma, FL and police claim she is the victim of a homicide. Haleigh’s abusive father Ronald Cummings, and unfit baby sitter Misty Croslin are behind bars for dealing drugs.

Holmseth’s self published book makes many bizarre allegations. The main one being that Haleigh is alive and being hidden by family members, corrupt law enforcement, and Picazio.

Holmseth made headlines over the summer when he made weird appearances in Oregon’s local news claiming Haleigh was possibly alive in the state, and abducted by a “dead head.” Despite the FBI in Jax saying they doubt Haleigh was taken out of the state of Florida.

Holmseth’s odd theories have caused Haleigh’s family much pain, we’ll be following the investigation into his outlandish internet activity as it develops.
http://levipageshow.com/?p=326
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Levi Page is reporting computer of Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author seized! Empty Re: BREAKING: Levi Page is reporting computer of Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author seized!

Post by Nama Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:34 am

Holmseth made headlines over the summer when he made weird appearances in Oregon’s local news claiming Haleigh was possibly alive in the state, and abducted by a “dead head.” Despite the FBI in Jax saying they doubt Haleigh was taken out of the state of Florida.
Authorities have arrested one man in connection with a string of break-ins near the University of Oregon.

Eugene Police arrested Shawn Franklin Philbrick, 37, on two counts of First Degree Criminal Trespass.

One Hilyard Street resident's home was broken into on Sunday.

The UO student is still shaken up after hearing noises coming from downstairs.

"I peeked into my roommates room, expecting my roommate, and not expecting a stranger," the resident said. "I found the guy sort of hiding in her closet."

The stranger then tossed a question her way that she was not expecting to hear.

"He asked me if I was Haleigh Cummings and I said no," the resident said. "Then he asked me if I knew where she was."

The intruder said his name was Ronald Cummings and that he was searching for his daughter, Haleigh.

Those two names made national headlines in 2009.

Haleigh Cummings is a 5-year-old girl from Florida who disappeared that year.

The real Ronald Cummings is in prison in Florida.

Timothy Charles Holmseth is an investigative reporter and an author in Minnesota who has interviewed several people involved in the missing child case.

Holmseth wrote the book "In Re: Haleigh Cummings" in 2010.

The author remembers that Wayanne Kruger, a friend of the family, said that a group of Dead Heads had Haleigh.

"She said they were trying to get a story into the media about Haleigh being taken to Oregon," Holmseth said.

Since nothing was taken at any of the homes, Holmseth thinks the burglar could be someone who knows the real Haleigh Cummings.

"It sounds like somebody may have thought they were getting close to where she actually was and that he was actually going from house to house to house breaking in," Holmseth said. "Here we are three years later and a man comes out of a closet and says that. That's what's interesting about it."

Eugene Police are not investigating whether there is a connection to the break-ins and the missing child case out of Florida.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/UO-break-ins-and-missing-child-case-Man-thinks-theyre-related-162829986.html

Give me a break! Holmseth is an attention whore and I bet he's enjoying the heck out of all of this drama!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Levi Page is reporting computer of Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author seized! Empty Re: BREAKING: Levi Page is reporting computer of Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author seized!

Post by Nama Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:45 am

BREAKING: Levi Page is reporting computer of Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author seized! Timh

http://levipageshow.com/
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:01 am

What a nut! Thanks for finding the above BJ!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:02 am

I am NOT surprised!! And, I know we have a thread on that story out of Oregon as I posted it as soon as I heard about it.

This guy is a total nutjob. I know a person that thought he "hung the moon" and was having phone conversations w/him. She used to be on VH posting his articles and harassing Kim P and I banned her & took those articles down. Some here w/know who I am talking about.

Tim H is a convicted felon for heroin. He has tried to even sue the Putnum County SO. He makes me sick..has brought UNDUE drama to this case.

Thanks, BJ.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Levi Page is reporting computer of Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author seized! Empty Haleigh Cummings: Petition to stop Timothy Holmseth @THolmseth scam!

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:36 am

I contacted Levi Page and told him with his large audience and following it would be a good way to stop Timothy Holmseth from scamming the public on the Haleigh Cummings case and he agreed and created this petition.

This petition needs 99,999 signatures by February 24th. So pass this along and let’s try to stop scam artist bottom feeders and conspiracy loons like Timothy Charles Holmseth from making money and scamming people off the back of murdered children such as Haleigh Cummings!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-people-timothy-charles-holmseth-scamming-profiteering-murdered-children-such-haleigh-cummmings/5VxZRrG8
read much more at: http://radionewz.net/2013/01/haleigh-cummings-petition-to-stop-timothy-holmseth-tholmseth-scam/comment-page-1/
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:53 am

BREAKING: Levi Page is reporting computer of Haleigh Cummings conspiracy author seized! Clappi10

BRAVO Raine!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:09 am

Yeah, I wish that nut job would just go away!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:13 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH, RAINE!! I just signed it and commented here:

http://radionewz.net/2013/01/haleigh-cummings-petition-to-stop-timothy-holmseth-tholmseth-scam/comment-page-1/
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Haleigh would only be 9 by now, wouldn't she? Certainly not old enough to have "roommates" near a university. Makes no sense why that Philbrick guy would have thought this girl was Haleigh.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Seriously, it's ridiculous!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down