Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2

+7
NiteSpinR
Nama
coconut
raine1953
samgoodwin
FeatherPony
Wrapitup
11 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: 2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:22 pm

off topic Put that above video on full screen. WOW!! That blond journalist sure dresses provocatively for TV!! pole dancer

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: 2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:33 pm

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
Apparently, Gus Searcy is contacting everyone on here who has made a negative comment about him.

Have you received a PM from Gus?

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Can't make this stuff up, folks

Post by Nama Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:34 pm

J ummm...I dunno
M Do you have a problem with your memory. I mean.....
J I don't think I have a problem I don't remember if I gave you the details or not
M The answer is YES or NO. Do you remember?
J Remember what?
M What are we talking about?
J We're talking about the incident
M Right! And what specifically of the incident are we talking about?
J Ummm, I'm not sure.
M I just want to know how much time.
J Between what and what again, again?
M What are we talking about Ma'am
M And you weren't going to put up with that either were you?
J Put up with what?
M What is it that we're talking about here?
J Which part put up with?
M Were you going to put up with what we just talked about. Are you having problems with understanding again what's going on?
J Sometimes, because you're going in circles.
M But you just said it was a good word, right?
J Yes, I think
M You think? You mean don't remember what you just said?
J I dunno
M Well this just happened. How is it that you are not remembering what you're saying?
J Because you're making my Brain Scramble.

I just got locked out of my DVR for the previous half hour..... couldn't rewind and get the last couple comments
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:38 pm

BJ wrote:J ummm...I dunno
J I don't think I have a problem I don't remember if I gave you the details or not
J Remember what?
J Ummm, I'm not sure.
J Put up with what?
M Were you going to put up with what we just talked about. Are you having problems with understanding again what's going on?
J Yes, I think
J I dunno
M Well this just happened. How is it that you are not remembering what you're saying?

I just got locked out of my DVR for the previous half hour..... couldn't rewind and get the last couple comments
What show was it on?? FGS!! She is something else..she knows Exactly what she's doing..trying to confuse him. He probably goes home and knocks back a few. Don't blame him. crazy3 crazy3 crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:39 pm

BJ wrote:I don't recall ever saying anything bad about good ol' Gus.
I think I just said it here. LOL. But have commented on the Travis FB.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:41 pm

How the hay did you get locked out of your DVR?? Never heard of that.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 pm

I could only rewind during the current half hour. When it got to be 6:31 I couldn't rewind back to 6:25. I could only rewind back to 6:30. I could still tape, but couldn't rewind.
On a 2 hour movie I don't think that happens.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Well, he'll probably come after you on FB too Wrap. He's got lots of messages to send. He's probably being discussed on a gazillion different sites.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 pm

He can come after me all he wants. Has he nothing better to do? He reminds me of Cheney Mason except he is NO attorney. Barf

Now, I get it about the DVR. Happens to me, too.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Makes me wonder if I've ever said anything negative here about GUS... wait I can think of a few negative things and questions for Gus now.

1) Gus have you ever looked at the slashed and stabbed up pictures of Travis' body?

Here's the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2) Law Enforcement has taken great lengths to gather information from Jodi's cell phone (including the one you gave her) Don't you think they would have been interested in finding out who she was calling a short time after she killed Travis? And What She Discussed With You?

3) Referring to the phone call between she and Travis (that she took while in your motor home) You stated that she was shaking in fear. Do you know her well enough to say with full certainty that it was fear and not ANGER that had her shaking?

4) Do you believe that Jodi smirks and smiles during her Cross Examination, as following your example?

5) Last but not least... Do you Recognize This Picture?
2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2 - Page 17 Batcav11

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Wrapitup wrote:LOVE them all but the last one takes the cake! Bravo

I amended my list and added one more.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:39 pm

You are killing me here, Nite!!!! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: lol

Need to make this clear: What I posted re:Gus came from the "State vs. Arias" FB page..I went back and bolded it bc others were confused..my bad and pls forgive me.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Wrapitup wrote:The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
Apparently, Gus Searcy is contacting everyone on here who has made a negative comment about him.
Have you received a PM from Gus?

Sorry I didn't see FaceBook on this post.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:41 pm

It's OK..my bad. But, one never knows..he could come here or any of the crime blogs and probably has. He's a sleazeball. Can't stand to look at him!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:19 pm

In Session is live-blogging Arias' testimony Tuesday 2/26
read from bottom to top

5:45 p.m. ET: Judge Stephens has recessed court for the evening. The jury has been sent home. Defense attorney Nurmi is telling the judge that Arias has not been given any lunches during the trial. He also said Arias is suffering from a migrane. Judge Stephens said the Sheriff's office has agreed to provide Arias lunch, and she will check on the issue.

5:03 p.m. ET: Judge Stephens has recessed court for the afternoon break. The live blog will pick up when testimony resumes in about 20 minutes.

5:02 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking Arias about how she "grinded" with Alexander, meaning they rubbed their genitalia together.

4:49 p.m. ET: In a text message Arias sent Alexander she tells him that she wants to give him a blow job, and wants him to ejaculate on her face.

4:57 p.m. ET: The attorneys are at a sidebar with the judge.

4:52 p.m. ET: I was too embarrassed to show Travis my "pre-surgery breasts"

4:51 p.m. ET: Martinez said in the phone sex recording it seems Arias is advancing her sexual relationship with Alexander.

4:48 p.m. ET: Martinez is playing part of a recorded phone sex conservation between Arias and Alexander. During the recording, Arias is discussing the merits of KY personal lubricant. Arias said the baby oil is not the best for lubricant.

4:46 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking Arias about photos of her breasts on her phone. They were "before" shots of her breasts before she got implants. Arias said they were not for Alexander.

4:43 p.m. ET: The attorneys are at a sidebar with judge Stephens.
Vinnie Politan Tweets: sent Travis topless photos... Her face not shown on photos... She chose not to delete picture of Travis' genitals he sent her ...

4:39 p.m. ET: Arias said she texted Alexander pictures of herself topless.

4:38 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking Arias about a picture of Alexander's genitalia he texted her. Arias said she liked the picture.

4:35 p.m. ET: In a clip of Arias' "48 Hours" interview, she said the sex she had with Alexander was always mutual. Martinez said this does not seem to be consistent with a story Arias testified about where she said Alexander made her feel like a "used piece of toilet paper."

4:31 p.m. ET: Arias said she cared about Alexander's ego after knowing him for two weeks.

4:27 p.m. ET: "I acted like I liked it," said Arias. Martinez continues to question Arias about the first time she had oral sex with Travis Alexander. She is telling the jury she did not enjoy it "internally."

4:24 p.m. ET: Martinez is questioning Arias about her prior testimony when she told the jury she was uncomfortable the first time she and Alexander had oral sex. "It felt like it was too soon," according to Arias.

4:21 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking about Arias' waitress job she got after moving back to Yreka.

4:19 p.m. ET: Arias is talking about how her mother came out to Mesa, Arizona, to help her move home to Yreka, California.

4:18 p.m. ET: Here is the rest of the note Arias left in the guest book at Alexander's memorial service.

2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2 - Page 17 Aguest10

4:15 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking about what Alexander did about his sexual attraction to little children. Arias said he prayed about it.

4:13 p.m. ET: Arias said despite his cheating ways, violence and other issues she still believed in Alexander's potential.

4:10 p.m. ET: Vinnie Politan Tweets: prosecutor cross examining on Cancun trip... Arias knew Travis was taking someone else... MOTIVE
Vinnie captures the look
2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2 - Page 17 Arias10

4:09 p.m. ET: Martinez said, "So you think somebody who masturbates to pictures of little boys is beautiful on in the inside, right?"
"I don’t think that aspect of him is beautiful at all. I think it’s sickening," replied Arias.

4:04 p.m. ET: Martinez is showing the jury what Arias wrote in a guest book at Alexander's memorial service. Arias wrote Alexander was beautiful on the inside. Martinez asked her why she thought someone who masturbated to children was beautiful on the inside. Arias replied she thought he was beautiful, and he hated those parts of himself.

2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2 - Page 17 Aguest11

4:01 p.m. ET: Arias said she does not remember if she talked to Hall about the trip to Cancun at the memorial service.

4:00 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking Arias if she confronted Alexander's other love interest, Mimi Hall, at a memorial service for Alexander. He asked if Arias talked to Hall about how she was going on a trip with Alexander to Cancun, Mexico.

3:58 p.m. ET: Arias said in the text message she was being sincere when she said she loved him despite the alleged physical abuse she endured.

3:55 p.m. ET: Martinez just showed the jury a text message that Arias sent Alexander allegedly after he had physically abused her. In the text message, Arias called Alexander a "light." She also said she will always love him.

2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2 - Page 17 Atextt10

3:51 p.m. ET: Martinez just showed a picture of Arias and Alexander that showed they were close to the same height.

2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2 - Page 17 Aheigh10

3:40 p.m. ET: Arias is back on the stand. Martinez just played a part of the Arias' CBS "48 Hours" where she said that Alexander was flirtatious.

2:01 p.m. ET: Judge Stephens has recessed court for lunch. The live blog will pick back up when testimony continues at 3:30 p.m. ET.

2:00 p.m. ET: Arias and Martinez are going back and forth with how to reconcile the fact that Arias said she was having sex with Alexander without disobeying Mormon teachings, but she did think it was against church teachings for Alexander to joke with a woman about having an sexual encounter.

1:57 p.m. ET: Martinez said the Mormon Church has a pamphlet that goes through what is appropriate sexual behavior between non-married people. Arias said she never saw that pamphlet.

1:53 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking Arias about her knowledge of the Mormon teachings regarding joking about sexual encounters.

1:50 p.m. ET: Slow going between Jodi Arias and the prosecutor. She seems to ask him almost as many questions as he asks her.

1:49 p.m. ET: Arias said Alexander had inappropriate messages from a married Mormon woman about have a sexual encounter.

1:39 p.m. ET: Arias said Martinez is cutting off her questions. Martinez said is he supposed to let her ramble. Martinez has moved back to the issue of Alexander's phone. Arias said she had permission to look into his phone. Martinez challenged her and asked her again if he had permission to check his phone. She said she did not have permission that day to check his phone.

1:34 p.m. ET: Jodi Arias to Martinez: I think I’m more focused on your posture and your tone and your anger so it’s hard to process the question.

1:33 p.m. ET: Martinez: You're telling the truth from the witness stand, right? Jodi Arias: Absolutely. I think I just hurt myself screaming BullShit!

1:32 p.m. ET: The attorneys are at a sidebar with the judge.

1:31 p.m. ET: Martinez made the point that when detective Flores interrogated her he used a soft voice -- and she still lied. So posturing has nothing to do with whether she will tell the truth.

1:28 p.m. ET: Arias said her problem is with Martinez's posture. She said she is focusing more on his posturing and not the questions.

1:27 p.m. ET: Martinez and Arias are going back and forth on whether "offended" is the right word to describe her feelings. Arias said she has a problem with the way Martinez is asking his questions.

1:24 p.m. ET: Arias said she was hurt and offended after seeing the text messages on Alexander's phone.

1:22 p.m. ET: Arias said Alexander was an amazing person and she loved him. Martinez asked her why they broke up. Arias said she saw text messages on his phone from another girl.

1:19 p.m. ET: Martinez is playing part of the CBS "48 Hours interview," where Arias said she was happy in her relationship with Alexander. The defense objected, and now they are at a sidebar with the judge.

1:15 p.m. ET: Arias said she had anal sex with Bobby Juarez two times.

1:11 p.m. ET: Martinez is pointing out that Arias was able to break up with Juarez and was also able to move out her mother's house at a young age.

1:08 p.m. ET: Martinez asked, "Are you having problems understanding?"
"Sometimes because you go in circles," replied Arias.

1:07 p.m. ET: Martinez is again making the point that when someone wrongs Arias she confronts them. He said it seems like it is part of her personality. Arias said she only confronts people sometimes.

1:03 p.m. ET: Arias confronted Juarez about him cheating on her, and moved out his house almost immediately. Martinez is making the point that Arias was very assertive at a very young age.

1:00 p.m. ET: Martinez asked if Arias is comfortable confronting people who have wronged her. Arias said she can be in the right circumstances.

12:59 p.m. ET: Arias said she saw Juarez was emailing another woman, and they were "beyond friendly." She thought they were inappropriate, because it seemed he was cheating on her.

12:55 p.m. ET: After the library, Arias dropped Juarez off at a friend's house and went back to the library to look at Juarez's email account. Martinez accuses her of snooping on Juarez. Arias said she wouldn't call it snooping.

12:50 p.m. ET: Arias is telling the jury about a time she visited a local library with Juarez to use a computer in 1998.

12:46 p.m. ET: Martinez is asking Arias about why she broke up with her high school boyfriend Bobby Juarez.

12:45 p.m. ET: Arias is on the witness stand. Her testimony is about to begin.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty From USA Today

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:40 pm

February 26, 2013

PHOENIX -- Jodi Arias continued to fight back Tuesday against prosecutor Juan Martinez in her third day under cross-examination in Maricopa County Superior Court.

Arias, who is accused of murdering her secret lover, Travis Alexander, in 2008, held her ground as Martinez badgered and insulted her, pried at her already too-too public sex life and excoriated her for her frequent memory lapses.

She, in turn, corrected Martinez's grammar, dodged his questions and sent him into a rage by telling him that he was an angry man and that she couldn't follow what he was saying.

The trial nearly ground to a halt as the two argued over whether Martinez's posture and anger kept her from answering his questions.

Judge Sherry Stephens sat silently as the two bickered.

"Are you having trouble understanding?" Martinez asked.

"Sometimes," Arias answered, "because you go in circles."

Alexander was found dead in the shower of his Mesa home in June 2008, with 27 stab wounds, a bullet in his head and a slit throat. His friends immediately pointed fingers at Arias, whom Alexander had described to them as a stalker -- though he would secretly call her for late-night sex and to accompany him on vacations.

Over the course of the trial, Arias described their tortuous sexual relationship and the bizarre odyssey she took from California to Mesa to Utah on the week that she killed him.

Arias is charged with first-degree murder and could face the death penalty, if convicted. She claims she killed Alexander in self-defense.

Over Monday and Tuesday, Martinez's focus wandered back and forth in time, from when Arias was a 17-year-old living with her boyfriend to the days immediately after the slaying, when she drove aimlessly through the Arizona desert and cuddled with a potential boyfriend in Utah.

On Monday, Martinez and Arias debated the intensity of that flirtation.

But Arias also had difficulty explaining her state of mind after the slaying and how she could so easily end up in the arms of another man after killing Alexander. She said she wasn't even certain he was actually dead.

"Because I never killed anyone before," she blurted out.

Martinez frequently showed video clips from interviews that Arias did with police and television reporters in which she denied having anything to do with Alexander's killing. He painted her as the aggressor in their sex life, although she bandied his allegations.

He juxtaposed (means to place close together or side by side, especially for comparison or contrast) her text messages and emails and journals with her testimony about being assaulted by Alexander in an effort to challenge whether the assaults really happened. He established a pattern of Arias boyfriends who cheated on her -- and that she confronted them over the cheating, usually after looking in their phones or email accounts. She had done the same with Alexander.

Several times, Martinez walked up to the edge of presenting evidence and then backed away, as on Tuesday, when he threatened to show photographs of Arias' breasts before she underwent augmentation.

Whether it was his call or the judge's was unclear, because many decisions in this trial are made while the attorneys are conferring with Stephens in sidebars at her bench or in her chambers.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 am

I didn't notice the FACEBOOK on that post either. I thought someone on VH had received an message from Gus. Thank for clearing this up, Wrap!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:10 am

Wrapitup wrote:
BJ wrote:J ummm...I dunno
J Remember what?
J Ummm, I'm not sure.
J Put up with what?
J Yes, I think
J I dunno

What show was it on?? FGS!! She is something else..she knows Exactly what she's doing..trying to confuse him. He probably goes home and knocks back a few. Don't blame him. crazy3 crazy3 crazy3
I transcribed it from the testimony today.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Nurmi says, "I'm done now"

Post by Nama Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:56 am

Nite, I found the place in the video of Monday's testimony that we were talking about up thread.....couple threads back. In court Jody is talking about Matt being her ally and calling her out on the bruises that she had when she was in CA after she killed Travis. At 34:30 Nurmi says, "I'm done now".
I don't know if this is of any significance. When I heard it the first time I thought he said *we're done now* and that he sounded defeated. Listen and see what you think.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:03 am

BJ I listened to the video, the Judge asked "Any Objections?" and Nurmi replied "None Now" but it sure did sound like "We're done now" when I heard it the first time. But when played with the whole content of the conversation it sounds different to me.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:08 am

Okay, Nite. We'll put it in the "round file". I had to find it thought. It was driving me crazy3 .
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:08 am

It sounds like 'we're done now' to me and I listened to it three times.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:32 am

I was going to listen to it with my earphones, but I haven't used them in a while and now I can't find the stupid things!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:34 am

BJ wrote:Okay, Nite. We'll put it in the "round file". I had to find it thought. It was driving me crazy3 .

You should leave it here, so others can listen and tell us what they think.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:37 am

I so agree with that BJ, maybe with the others we can figure out what that one word is. I don't have ear phones but that's a good idea!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 am

Jodi Arias Is Lying! Shannon Crabtree Peterson Denies Affair With Travis Alexander!

Posted on Feb 26, 2013 @ 11:41AM | By atereszcuk

Jodi Arias dropped the bombshell news that she thought Travis Alexander was having an affair with a married woman and that is why she hacked into his emails on the stand Tuesday, but RadarOnline.com spoke exclusively with the woman who adamantly denies Jodi’s claims!

“No! I was not having an affair with Travis! Jodi is a liar,” Shannon Crabtree Peterson exclusively told RadarOnline.com Tuesday morning when reached by phone, and she said Travis told her about Jodi reading his emails.

Jodi is on trial for the murder of Travis in his home in June 2008, and during her cross-examination she told the prosecutor that she believed he was acting “inappropriately” with Shannon when she read his emails.

“Travis and I were very good friends,” Shannon explained. “I met him through Pre-Paid Legal and through church too, although we were in different wards and we were not dating.”

Shannon told RadarOnline.com that she and Travis became friends while he was living in California and admitted that they had one romantic encounter.

“I was going through a divorce from an alcoholic, an angry alcoholic, and Travis really helped me get through that. We never dated but we kissed one time. I was separated and by the time I got divorced he was dating someone else. I then married someone else and had babies. Travis wanted something more than I did in the relationship,” Shannon said about their situation. “By the time I was single he had moved on. We hung out so many times in groups of friends and he was a really nice guy, but we were not dating and I wasn’t cheating on my husband.”

Shannon said that she doesn’t have the emails that she and Travis sent through the years, but that he was friendly in them.

“Travis was always really nice. He was flirty but I can’t even remember what he said that would have been inappropriate. He told me that an ex-girlfriend of his was getting into his emails and that she was upset about what she read. I remember asking him why she would be upset because they were nothing,” Shannon said.

“He never talked about anything sexual in the emails. No anal sex, not tying me up. Nothing at all about anything that had to do with sex.”

Shannon told RadarOnline.com that Travis told her about his tires being slashed.

“He said a jealous ex-girlfriend slashed his tires, but he never said Jodi by name.”

Shannon said that she’s never met Jodi Arias but she hopes she is found guilty.

“I hope she gets the death penalty. I totally support the death penalty!”

She never met Jodi. OK, is this the same 'married woman' that was allegedly drunk and was flirting w/TA and Jodi had a fit??? Sorry, but I missed ALL of the trial yesterday and am trying to catch up.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 am

I used earphone to listen to the tape, about a dozen times, and IMHO Nurmi said "I'm done now". It probably means nothing. It was more exciting to me when I thought he was thinking out loud and had realized that he was defeated! ;)
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:24 am

I cannot find my darned earplugs..tried to listen and cannot figure out if he's saying "I'm done now" or "none now". Driving me nuts! pulling hair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 am

OK...found my earplugs or whatever the hay they are called. It sounds like "I'm done now". And, it's the WAY he says it also like he is defeated. As soon as he says that, the judge asks council to approach the bench. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 am

Trial is about to start. LOL. Vinnie just said Joey and Mike can't be there today cause they both have migraines. I have a freaking migraine from these damned allergies! pulling hair

I think we will go into thread #3 very soon on this case.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:18 am

David Lohr

Jodi Arias Cross Examination: 'I Don't Think I Have A Problem' (LIVE UPDATES)
Posted: 02/27/2013 12:00 pm EST

How will Jodi Arias fair in day four under fire by the prosecution?

The cat-and-mouse game between Jodi Arias and Arizona prosecutor Juan Martinez heats up again Wednesday, as the prosecution again puts her every move under a microscope.

Tuesday was Arias' 11th day on the witness stand and her third day of cross examination. The Maricopa County prosecutor again called out Arias for failing to remember details of the case on Tuesday. "Do you have a problem with your memory?" Martinez asked.

Trial-watchers have heard the veteran prosecutor ask Arias that same question multiple times since cross-examination began last week.

"I don't think I have a problem," Arias replied.

Arias, 32, is on trial in the June 2008 slaying of her ex-lover Travis Alexander inside his Mesa, Ariz., apartment. She faces the death penalty if convicted.

Arias testified last week that she shot and stabbed Alexander in self-defense. She claims Alexander had become increasingly violent and sexually demanding. She also claimed to have caught him masturbating to a picture of a young boy. The prosecution contends she murdered Alexander in a jealous rage.

The back and forth between Arias and Martinez continued throughout the day, with Martinez ruffling Arias' composure on more than one occasion.

"Are you having problems understanding," Martinez asked when Arias appeared confused by some of his questions.

Arias replied: "Sometimes, because you go in circles … You're making my brain scramble."

Martinez' aggressive questioning and posture was a distraction, Arias said, adding, "I'm not having a problem telling the truth."

Court recessed early on Tuesday. Arias, according to her attorney, was not feeling well. Court is scheduled to resume at 12:15 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, when the cross-examination of Arias will resume.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 am

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
#JodiArias is here now, she has a green shirt on. I think I have seen this shirt before. We await the judge and jury.
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
4m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
There is a buzz in the courtroom right now. Do you think Juan Martinez will dissect the actual murder today?

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:24 am

Sooo much better w/ear phones on Wild About Trial. HLN w/be beeping this more than I honk my horn in 10 years!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 am

Could you give me the link for Wild about trial? I gave up on HLN days ago, they go to commercial whenever something slightly related to sex comes up!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:32 am

Thank you to both of you! I thought of using my ear buds to my cell and it makes all the difference in the world, I even had to turn the volume down!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 am

I even had to turn the volume down!
Me, too or I would lose my hearing. LOL.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:37 am

Oh, FGS!! Here we go again w/the sex tape. I am turning it off if they start "coming". I do not think so
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:40 am

Barf
If I ever entertained the idea of a bf again and we had sex I KNOW I'd think of Jody! No more sex for me!!!!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:41 am

Nurmi: "apples and oranges - sex instead of masturbation". Wonder what Nurmi's wife would have to say about that. thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:45 am

raine1953 wrote: Barf
If I ever entertained the idea of a bf again and we had sex I KNOW I'd think of Jody! No more sex for me!!!!
You are killing me!!!

2-11-2013 ~ 2-28-13/ Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #2 - Page 17 259lszn
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next