Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

+4
NiteSpinR
HippyChick2
samgoodwin
Wrapitup
8 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: 3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:11 pm

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Jurors seem a bit fidgety. Some look down, some scan the courtroom, some admire the carpet. One is still taking notes. #JodiArias

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: 3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Post by raine1953 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Thank you to you brave souls that continue to watch/listen to these female's BS . I cannot take it, it's on and muted. I keep checking back to see if by some miracle Juan is up there.
This female 'expert' is full of s***!!!!!!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:59 pm

8m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Alyce is ill and can't continue today. Court has been cancelled for the rest of the day. It will resume tomorrow at 9:30am

10m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
JodiArias is brought back in, Valerie goes to get the jury. Alyce put her backpack on and left the courtroom.

11m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Alyce is up front with counsel talking to the judge.

17m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
We are in a 5 minute recess. Counsel is at the bench. Alyce walked out front, presumably to the bathroom.

18m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Judge dismisses the jury for 5 minutes.

20m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The notetaker juror is seen rubbing his eyes like he just stared at the sun. The clock ticks down to lunch time.

22m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Willmott seems to be slow with the questions, she is not used to being on the stage for such a long time.

23m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan tosses out a few objections that are barely heard. His energy level is extremely low.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:00 pm

AUGH!!!!!
Give that broad some alka seltzer and lets get this show on the road already!
The left side of my brain is going numb!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:07 pm

FGS! This female IS going to be on the stand forever! I fear that the jury is just tuning her out by now, I sure would be!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:29 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:Never heard about that poor cat.

I'm going to see if I can locate the show I saw it on.

Haven't been able to find the video yet but did locate this snipit.

Jodi Arias' family is not close. She admitted that when her little brother was 6 yrs old that she hit him in the head with a base ball bat,she admitted to Det. Flores that she kicke a dog in the head,and she was watching a co workers cat and put the cat in a room without food and water for 2 weeks and when the co worker went to get the cat the cat was starving,dehydrated,and was shaking an scared. Jodi told another co worker of theirs that she should feel bad for the cat,but she didn't. She is capable of killing and abuse of animals,and she did the same to Travis.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Horrible!!!! I know I've read or heard about this before but just seeing it again angers me! angry It\\'s Not Fair
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:41 pm

During the Investigative Interviews with Jodi's parents they both talk about her being Bi-Polar. Her mother said Jodi's friends talked to her about it and that one actually called a Bi-Polar hotline.
Makes me wonder about Darryl Brewer's testimony about what a kind calm person that Jodi was.
He lived with her the longest how could he have not seen this side of her?

WHY AREN'T JODI'S PARENTS TESTIFYING TO THIS?

As far as I'm concerned it just makes Laviolette's testimony all the more insignificant and aggravating!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Jean just mentioned the "Rope" on HLN (she's sitting in for Nancy. sure wish she'd replace her permanently!)
and I was thinking that maybe Jodi took the rope with her because she used it to drag Travis' body to the shower and it would have had her DNA and Blood to prove it!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:53 pm

I don't think there WAS a rope..there were NO rope fibers..just tassles from a pillow.

Jean's voice and sound are not together..feel like I'm watching an old film.

Ya, wish Jean would take over for Nancy permanently..or Beth.

Thanks for the updates. I would be sick, too if I had to be on the witness stand with Wilma and Fat AZZ.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Oh, and 600 pages of her journal have been released per Jean on NG. And, more reel from Jodi's mom. WHY can't they put her on the damned stand???
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:27 pm

Jodi altered her journal after she slaughtered Travis. I wonder if there is a test that can determine how old the ink is on those pages. Perhaps there's a test to determine if the ink faded precisely the same on each page proving she wrote them all within a week or so.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:31 pm

The prosecution is bringing in a computer forensic detective. I wonder if he has any knowledge to determine if Jodi wrote many of her journal pages after she killed Travis.

Here's another thought. Jodi owned a computer. Why were her journal notes handwritten?

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:04 pm

PeterfromTexas wrote:Jodi altered her journal after she slaughtered Travis. I wonder if there is a test that can determine how old the ink is on those pages. Perhaps there's a test to determine if the ink faded precisely the same on each page proving she wrote them all within a week or so.

Peter I agree with you about the journals. There have been a few with dates changed on them and other pages that were completely ripped out all together. She explained that away by saying that Travis made her tear them out after he read something negative that she had written about him.
As far as writing instead of typing out a journal. That book is a lot lighter than lugging around a laptop/notebook computer. I also think she liked it when people wondered about what she was writing. She's all about the way she looks and I think that's just another aspect of how she wanted the world to see her.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 pm

I skipped this whole mess today, i couldn't take another day of alyce blathering away about poor, pathetic jodi. I did check once or twice to see if by some miracle Juan was up yet.

I think this whole "Alyce illness" was contrived so that Wilmott can drag this out through tomorrow and then Juan won't get to recross until Monday.

I did watch Jean on NG, but those 2 lawyers drove me nuts, they were both defending jodi.

Dr. Drew was more interesting. I like Mark Eiglarsh and the people on DD's show seem to have a much better handle on what a psychopath jodi is.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Good afternoon Ms. LaViolette. What date did you meet Mr. Alexander? So you never met him? Not a single time? So you are basing your entire opinion of him on the words of a confirmed liar? Oh, I see, you got some info from her journal. Would this be the same journal where she pretended to not know how Mr. Alexander died? That same journal? Well, did you learn more about the ninjas in this journal? Did she write about how they abused her on June 4, 2008? She went into great detail with the detective about the trauma they caused her by cutting her hand and holding a gun to her head and threatening her life and also her family. The ninjas sound pretty abusive. Could you tell us more about the abuse she suffered at the hand of the ninjas? Did they buy her some boys underpants also? Wait....you didn't meet the ninjas either? Could it be because she fabricated that entire story about the ninjas just like she fabricated everything about Mr. Alexander? Isn't it true that this "abuse" is just one more fabrication by Miss Arias in an effort to get away with cold blooded murder? No further questions."...Shared from the "Only Idiots think Jodi Arias is Innocent" page
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Peter, I also agree with you. Very astute. Nite, you made a good point. I think Jodi enjoyed WRITING in these infamous journals. She can write/say whatever but it doesn't make it the truth/gospel.

Sam, Yep...poor Alyce is all.the.sudden.SICK. GLAD I spent my day at WalMart. Juan won't get a crack at her till Monday, if then..or wait..could Monday be called a "sick day"? Wonder if Alyce in Wonderland gets sick leave.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:42 pm

HLN Crime Fans
Should this jury have been sequestered? HLN reports that the defense actually requested it, and they were denied. I'm surprised that isn't grounds for a mistrial at this point...do YOU think they should have been sequestered?

me: YES!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Joey Jackson Fans
GOODNIGHT TO JOEY JACKSON FANS:

There are so many emotions coming from each of us pertaining to the Jodi Arias trial. Many I never thought I would experience.....but I have! There have been many highs.....and many, many lows. But thru it all, there's one thing we have kept in our hearts and that's simply to find justice for Travis.

We have witnessed his siblings in court since the first day they graced the doors of the courtroom to begin this long journey and battle, sitting with grace and compassion in the name of their brother, Travis Alexander. Let us not forget who the victim is in all of this. Let his name rise up and be heard!

While I may feel helpless in what I can do, I know I can always lift this family up in prayer. They need us now more than ever. If you would like to leave a message and/or prayer on this thread for Travis' family, please do so. They frequent our page often.....and our support has been so important to them.

We will promise to be a voice for Travis, until his voice is heard!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Cannot STAND "After Dark". Don't need to watch it..just see the short video here. LOL.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:07 pm

I wonder if Jodi's parent's had to agree to the release of those videos. And I wonder if we'll see the videos in their entirety.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Gayla Lynch was a co-worker/friend of Jodi's who discusses an encounter Jodi had with the girlfriend of a man that Jodi was interested in. Who coincidentally (?) was the cook at the Restaurant where she was working.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THANK YOU! and you know who you are!

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 pm

BJ wrote:I wonder if Jodi's parent's had to agree to the release of those videos. And I wonder if we'll see the videos in their entirety.

I think when Jodi was talking to Flores and pretending to cry and be upset... she sounded a lot like her mother does in that video. She even uses the phrase "You Know?" with the same little change in her voice... CREEPY!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Just heard for the umpteenth time......Jodi saying everything but vaginal sex was okay, per Travis. My guess is that Travis was very hesitant to have the type of sex that would result in a pregnancy and a lifetime of Jodi in his life.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 pm

I know you must be right about that BJ.

On the subject of things we've heard about umpteenth times I heard someone quoting yet another journal entry where Jodi actually referred to herself as "CHRIST-LIKE"
Now given I'm no expert in that respect... isn't comparing yourself to Christ considered Blasphemy?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:26 am

PeterfromTexas wrote:The prosecution is bringing in a computer forensic detective. I wonder if he has any knowledge to determine if Jodi wrote many of her journal pages after she killed Travis.

Here's another thought. Jodi owned a computer. Why were her journal notes handwritten?

I bet the computer forensic detective will explain to the jury that no child porn or sexually deviant acts were found on Travis computer. Has Jodi computer been analysed? If so maybe that is part of this witness testimony. confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 8 Empty Jodi Arias Murder Trial. Jodi's parents police interview mashup

Post by Nama Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 am

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:07 am

She was growing pot w/her friends? Thought she was drug free. LOL.

WHY didn't they get her help before she was 18??

Check this out:
Jodi Arias will be found Guilty
As I was posting the last screen shot my husband said something to me that REALLY just sunk in. He said "Jodi is really sick and in need of mental help, You know that right?". I have been so damn angry about this case he had to question me! HAHAHA Yea I know that she is sick and in need of help. I know her family and friends SAW IT and did nothing! I believe this all could have been avoided. I believe IF the family TRIED to DO SOMETHING to get her some mental help Travis would be alive today. What do you all think?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:12 am

5s
Nurmi just rolled in with his dark grayish brown suit with tan colored shirt and tie. He is whispering with Willmott. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
1h
Willmott just showed up in a nice light purple jacket with a black skirt. He hair has salmon colored highlights. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Just got to the #JodiArias courtroom. Wow, it's packed full of lawyers, inmates and family. Judge is hearing many other cases at the moment.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:13 am

1h
No sign of Alyce yet. Juan should stroll out any moment now. Still a busy court room full of unsentenced inmates. #JodiArias

me: SURE hope Alyce isn't "sick".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:17 am

Joey Jackson Fans

One of our fans, Carol Crain Ramirez just shared this with me. Taken from the Support Travis Alexander's Family page (our sister page and dear admin friend Day's page).....this was posted just a few minutes ago by Tanisha, Travis' sister. This just made my day!

"Tanisha Sorenson: Well I m excited the Judge said the supporters and Travis can wear the blue ribbons again ,just not buttons of pictures . She just said we are not to pass them out . So if u come to court please wear your blue ribbons to support Justice 4 Travis. I hope u all have a great day, God bless."
:cheering:
41 minutes ago via mobile

This is the most postitive news we've heard in a long time. God is good and prayers continue to be lifted up for the family!

Support Travis Alexander's Family

Just came out of a mtg how wonderful to see the FABULOUS news Tanisha posted in our AM thread : the judge has ruled supporters may wear their blue ribbons of support in court now! Just no buttons w Travis' pic on them. Amen! And Thk you Tanisha & Harold for stopping by! We'll all be w you today! GROUP HUG!! :-)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:19 am

Jodi Arias will be found Guilty
What's this lady even doing on the stand? She has been "Cancelled" in the state of California working under the direct supervision of a doctor that had his license "Revoked". Makes you wonder why? Get her off the stand!
3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 8 Qx85es
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:23 am

Well as they say "Hind Sight is 20/20"

Finding out that Jodi has always had mental issues bothers me because the Defense is implying it all started during her relationship with Travis. I think there's something very wrong with the fact that the Jury is not privy to this information and left to assume that Travis had some part in it!
The long and short of it... Jodi was obsessed, Travis only wanted her for sex not as a wife, and she had probably already purchased a swimsuit for Cancun!
Looks like the one thing Wilma got right is that "Jodi was Travis' dirty little secret!" but she conveniently forgot to add "So Jodi refused to let him live without her."
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:43 am

Jenkasaurus just took her seat. She has a cool shiny metallic silver dress thingy on. Very flashy. #JodiArias
1h
I am sticking to my estimated 9:53 start time. I have been right on many times before. Trust in the wild. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
1h
The judge is still hearing other cases. The attorneys are here for the #JodiArias trial but we won't begin for a while it seems. Stay tuned
1h
Nurmi continues to lurch around the courtroom waiting for these other cases to finish. #JodiArias
Juan uses the word "dude" more than I thought he would. #JodiArias
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
1h
Juan is here and chatting with @bskoloff right beside me. Skoloff has been down at another case the last few days. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:48 am

The case has finished up. No more cases left so we should begin shortly. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
1h
Looks like 1 pre trial conference is left. Travis' family just took their seats. Still shooting for 9:53 start time. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:49 am

Still not sign of Alyce. When she comes in you will be the first to know. pulling hair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next