Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend

4 posters

Go down

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Empty George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:34 pm

November 18, 2013

Police identified the alleged victim as Samantha Scheibe and said the incident occurred at a home they shared.

Zimmerman, 30, was arrested by the Seminole County Sheriff's Office at about 1 p.m. today, authorities said. He was booked into the John E. Polk Correctional Facility.

"When we arrived, the victim indicated that she and George Zimmerman were having a verbal dispute and at that time she alleged that he had broken a table and pointed a long-barrel shotgun at her," Seminole County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma said at a news conference.

She managed to work her way to the front door of the residence and call 911 on her cell phone.

"At that time, he actually pushed her out of the front of the residence and barricaded the door with some furniture," Lemma said.

When authorities arrived, the girlfriend gave officers a key to the home and they were able to open the door, push away the furniture and confront Zimmerman.

He was unarmed when police got to him and "rather passive," Lemma said. He offered no resistance and was taken into custody.

Zimmerman is being held without bond, which Lemma said was customary for the charges he faces, and is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday.

In addition to normal sanctions, Lemma said authorities have requested that Zimmerman be outfitted with an electronic monitoring device if he is released. The deputy said this is an extra step requested in all domestic violence cases in the county.

Given his high-profile nature, Zimmerman is being held in a single person cell and is being checked on hourly, Lemma said.

Police have requested a search warrant of his home and have not yet recovered the weapon or weapons. The deputy denied reports that Zimmerman's girlfriend is pregnant.

Lemma said the dispute over "some type of separation in the relationship."

The sheriff's office said they will be releasing the arrest report and 911 call as soon as they are available.

A spokesman for lawyer Mark O'Mara, who represented Zimmerman in the murder trial, said, "Mark O'Mara is not representing George Zimmerman in today's matter or any new matters, and as such it is not appropriate for him to make any comments."

Today's incident is Zimmerman's latest run in with the law.

In September, he was released without charges after his wife called 911 to say Zimmerman punched his father-in-law in the nose and threatened to shoot him and his wife.

Zimmerman claimed that he was acting in a "defensive manner" during the incident, according to police, who later added that they never found a gun on Zimmerman.

He has also been pulled over for speeding, once in July and once in September. During the July incident, he alerted the officer that he had a gun in his glove compartment.

On July 18, the Seminole County Sherriff's Office said Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family who became trapped inside their Ford Explorer after it rolled over on the side of the highway.

According to the sheriff's office by the time police arrived, two people – including Zimmerman – helped the family get out of the overturned car.

Zimmerman became a controversial figure when he shot and killed unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin.. He was acquitted in July.

Zimmerman conceded he shot and killed Martin in Sanford Feb. 26, 2012, but maintained he fired in self-defense. His acquittal caused widespread anger.

Although Zimmerman's defense did not invoke the stand your ground law, the case sparked a national debate about race and "stand your ground" laws, which exist in at least 22 states. Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, testified on Capitol Hill in October that "stand your ground" laws must be reviewed and amended.

Zimmerman has a concealed carry permit in Florida that was re-instated after the trial, making him legally entitled to transport and possess a weapon in most states.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Empty Re: George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:35 pm

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend HT_george_zimmerman_mug_nt_131118_16x9_992
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Empty Re: George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:06 pm

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:27 am

Sure didn't take him long to find a girl and move her in or move in with her. I'm wondering what's wrong with her and what's she thinking getting involved with him?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:53 am

Maybe she thought he might be worth some money...
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Posted: 6:21 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013
George Zimmerman granted bond in aggravated assault case

Above is Zimmermans 911 call.
SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. — George Zimmerman was granted a bond amount of $9,000 Tuesday, a day after he was arrested on a felony charge of aggravated assault.
A judge ordered that Zimmerman avoid contact with the alleged victim and to stay away from weapons. He was also ordered to wear a GPS tracking device, and he is not allowed to travel outside of Florida.
Zimmerman faces a felony charge of aggravated assault following his arrest at the home where he lives with his girlfriend in Apopka.
Zimmerman was acquitted of criminal charges in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin earlier this year.
Channel 9 learned Zimmerman's girlfriend told authorities he broke a table and pointed a long-barreled shotgun at her during a verbal dispute at her home on Topfield Court.
"I'm doing this again? You just broke my glass table, you just broke my sunglasses, and you put your gun in my friggin' face and told me to get the f--- out, this is not your house," Samantha Scheibe can be heard saying on a 911 call.
Scheibe claims she told Zimmerman to leave the home she rents, and that he's been living in since August.
On top of the felony assault charge, Zimmerman also faces battery and criminal mischief charges, according Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma of the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.
Scheibe is the same woman who was with Zimmerman in September when Shellie Zimmerman called 911 claiming George Zimmerman attacked her.
Scheibe can be heard being forced out of her own home during the 911 call.
"Are you f------ kidding me? He just pushed me out of my house and locked me out," Scheibe said in the 911 call.
Deputies said Zimmerman barricaded himself in the house with furniture at the front door.
While he was barricaded, Zimmerman called 911 too, even though deputies were already outside.
"I just want everyone to know the truth," Zimmerman said in the call.
During a news conference Monday, Lemma wouldn't say what sparked the argument at the home, but confirmed no one was injured.
When deputies arrived, Zimmerman appeared to have barricaded himself in the home after pushing the woman outside, officials said.
However, officials said Zimmerman removed the barricade and showed no aggression toward deputies during their investigation.
Authorities obtained a search warrant and recovered a gun case.
Neighbors of Zimmerman's girlfriend said they had no idea it was Zimmerman who had been visiting the home more frequently.
"Just when you thought you heard the last of George Zimmerman," said neighbor Catherine Cantrell.

Cantrell told Channel 9 she thought Zimmerman was a police officer based on the way he carried himself.

"First time I saw her get out of the car with him, I thought she was dating a cop. I thought he was actually a cop, like an undercover cop. Very quiet, walked in and out," said neighbor Catherine Cantrell.

Cantrell said the woman who lived in the home was very sweet and quiet. She also said she did not hear the disturbance coming from the home Monday.

The 30-year-old former neighborhood watch volunteer has had several brushes with the law since he was acquitted in July of all charges in the fatal shooting of Martin.

Zimmerman and his estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, were involved in a domestic dispute in September shortly after Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce.

Shellie Zimmerman accused her husband of punching her father and threatening them at the father's home on Ridgewood Road.

Police said no charges were filed against either party because of a lack of evidence.

Zimmerman was also accused by his wife's mother of stealing property from her Lake Mary home, where he had been staying.

Police are reviewing the case to determine if it will be a civil or criminal matter.

Zimmerman has also been pulled over three times for traffic stops since his acquittal.

He was ticketed for doing 60 mph in a 45 mph zone in Lake Mary in September and was given a warning by a state trooper along Interstate 95 for having a tag cover and windows that were too darkly tinted.
He was also stopped near Dallas in July and was given a warning for speeding.
In 2005, Zimmerman had to take anger management courses after he was accused of attacking an undercover officer who was trying to arrest Zimmerman's friend.
Later that year, Zimmerman's former fiancée filed for a restraining order against him, alleging domestic violence.
Zimmerman responded by requesting a restraining order against her. Both requests were granted. No criminal charges were filed.

Don't ya know this poor guy is always in the wrong place at the wrong time and little fairy's put those horrible guns in his hands?? Sarcasm
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:07 pm

She's PREGNANT!! FGS!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:08 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Maybe she thought he might be worth some money...
He is something else. So is ANYone..male or female..who gets involved w/him.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Empty George Zimmerman's girlfriend speaks to Local 6 Samantha Scheibe, her mother detail their relationship with Zimmerman.

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Empty George Zimmerman posts $9,000 bail in domestic violence case.

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:56 pm

(CNN) -- A Florida judge on Tuesday set bail for George Zimmerman at $9,000 and ordered a number of conditions for his freedom -- including that he not possess weapons -- while he awaits trial on charges he pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend.

He was released from the John E. Polk Correctional Facility on Tuesday afternoon. He didn't speak with the media. It was unclear where he was headed.
Zimmerman was arrested Monday at his girlfriend's Apopka home, four months after he was acquitted of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin.
Earlier, Zimmerman said little as a judge, during Zimmerman's first appearance Tuesday afternoon in Seminole County court, said he found probable cause for Zimmerman's arrest on a felony charge of aggravated assault and misdemeanor counts of domestic violence battery and criminal mischief. Zimmerman's arraignment has been scheduled for January 7.
A prosecutor revealed a new allegation against Zimmerman while trying to argue for a higher bail -- that Zimmerman tried to choke his girlfriend a week and a half before Monday's alleged shotgun incident, and that Zimmerman had talked about suicide.
Assistant State Attorney Lymary Munoz argued for $50,000 bail, saying that new information should heighten concern for the accuser's safety, though the alleged incident hadn't been reported to police.
The new allegation is not reflected in the preliminary charges. But Judge Fred Schott cited the choking accusation when he put the bail at $9,000, saying it prompted him to set it higher than the $4,900 requested by the defense.
Jeff Dowdy and Daniel Megaro, the public defenders representing Zimmerman, told reporters afterward that they hadn't known of the choking allegation previously.
"That was news to us," Dowdy said. "... That was not contained in the arrest report, and that's the first we've heard about it."
Schott put conditions on Zimmerman's bail: That he cannot go to two Florida addresses; he cannot have contact with the accuser, Samantha Scheibe; he cannot possess weapons; he must wear a monitoring device; and he cannot travel outside Florida.
The judge initially said Zimmerman could return to one of the banned addresses with law enforcement to retrieve his belongings, but later -- at Munoz's urging -- revsersed that allowance, saying a third party could get the belongings instead.
Megaro told reporters he was confident Zimmerman would be acquitted.
"He's maintained his innocence, I'll tell you that," Dowdy said
Megaro was asked about Scheibe's alleged claims that Zimmerman talked about suicide.
"He's back in jail. Obviously that causes a certain amount of anxiety and stress on somebody. I would not characterize him as what the state attorney has said, meaning he's suicidal and volatile. We did not get that impression from him," Megaro said.
Zimmerman's public defenders said Tuesday they were appointed to the case because Zimmerman said he couldn't afford an attorney.
He is unemployed, according to a police report, and has about $150 to his name with debts of $2.5 million, according to his request for a public defender.
Frank Taaffe told HLN's "Nancy Grace" that he paid the bond for his friend.
Zimmerman claims dispute arose over alleged pregnancy
Zimmerman was arrested Monday afternoon at Scheibe's Apopka home after she called 911, said Dennis Lemma, chief deputy with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.
Conflicting 911 calls Zimmerman accused of domestic violence Girlfriend to 911: Zimmerman has a gun What's next for George Zimmerman?
Zimmerman told police the argument erupted after he tried to leave because Scheibe was pregnant and wanted to raise their child by herself, though police say Scheibe disputed the account.
"She told me it was better if we co-parented and she raised the child on her own," Zimmerman said to a 911 dispatcher in a separate call. "I said, 'Are you sure this is what you want to do?' She said, 'Yes.'"
Zimmerman continued, "As soon as I started packing up my stuff to leave, she just completely changed." Asked to elaborate, Zimmerman said he wanted to leave amicably, but Scheibe "just started smashing stuff, taking stuff that belonged to me and throwing it outside, throwing it out of her room, throwing it all over the place.
"I guess she thought I was going to argue with her, but she's pregnant. I'm not going to put her through that type of stress."
In a question-and-answer session after Monday's news conference, Lemma told reporters, "At this time, the victim has disclosed to us that she is not pregnant."
Differing 911 calls
According to a police report about the incident, Scheibe said that after an argument, Zimmerman broke a table with a shotgun and then pointed it at her "for a minute."
Scheibe called 911 at 12:30 p.m. ET, Lemma said.
On a 911 call recording released by police, a woman can be heard telling authorities: "He's inside my house breaking all my (things) because I asked him to leave."
The woman then says to someone at the house, "I'm doing this again? You just broke my glass table. You just broke my sunglasses and you put your gun in my freaking face and told me to get the (expletive) out."
A man is heard telling her to calm down, but then she tells the dispatcher that the man just pushed her out of the house and locked the door.
In his 911 call, Zimmerman says that his girlfriend was, "for lack of a better term, going crazy on me" and throwing his things out. He says the woman is outside with police.
Asked why he is calling, Zimmerman says, "I just want everyone to know the truth."
He says he never pulled a firearm and that it is in a bag, locked. He says she was the one who broke the table.
When deputies arrived at the house, Scheibe gave them a key. When they pushed open the door -- which was blocked by several small pieces of furniture -- they found Zimmerman, who was sitting and unarmed, Lemma said. He was passive and cooperative, Lemma said.
The sheriff's office was seeking a search warrant to look for two guns deputies believed were inside the home, he said. According to the police report, Zimmerman had locked up the guns before police arrived.
Zimmerman's wife has doubts about his innocence
Scheibe 'in a safe place,' mother says
Scheibe's mother, Hope Scheibe, said on Monday, "My daughter is doing good, and she's in a safe place."
Scheibe and Zimmerman have been friends for 11 years, and Zimmerman has been living with her for the past several months, her mother said.
Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, filed for divorce on September 5 and the papers were served Monday night while he was in jail. Shellie Zimmerman's attorney, Kelly Sims, said it was the first opportunity to give him the documents.
Days after the filing, Shellie Zimmerman called 911 and alleged that her husband had threatened her -- one of several brushes that George Zimmerman has had with law enforcement since he was acquitted in July of murder and manslaughter in the 2012 shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin.
Recent contact with authorities
Police detained George Zimmerman on September 9 after his estranged wife told a 911 dispatcher that he had threatened her and her father at her father's house in Lake Mary, Florida. But earlier this month, Lake Mary police said no charges would be filed, saying there was insufficient evidence to prosecute the case.
In late September, Shellie Zimmerman told NBC's Matt Lauer on the "Today" show that she had doubts about her husband's innocence in the Martin case.
Zimmerman also has been stopped for speeding twice since his July acquittal. He was pulled over the first time in Forney, Texas, in July and told the police officer he had a concealed weapon permit and a gun in his glove compartment. The officer wrote on his incident report that he gave Zimmerman a verbal warning.
Zimmerman was pulled over in early September going 60 mph in a 45-mph zone in Lake Mary and received a $256 ticket. He was not carrying a weapon at the time.
National headlines
Zimmerman fatally shot Martin in the Sanford neighborhood where Zimmerman and Martin's father lived in February 2012. Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, had a confrontation with the unarmed African-American teen after calling police to report a suspicious person, and he said he shot Martin, 17, in self-defense.
Zimmerman was acquitted by a six-person jury in July on second-degree murder and manslaughter charges.
The high-profile case sparked a heated nationwide discussion of race as well as debate over Florida's "stand your ground" law.
On Tuesday, the Martin family released a statement through attorney Benjamin Crump.
"We, like many others, are watching these latest proceedings against a man who killed our son with a keen interest, however, we're more focused on the Trayvon Martin Foundation and defining his legacy," the statement read.
In an interview with The Washington Post, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said the Department of Justice will announce a decision "relatively soon" on whether Zimmerman should face civil rights charges.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Empty Home> U.S. George Zimmerman's Girlfriend Wants to Drop Charges, 'Be With Him'

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Dec. 9, 2013

George Zimmerman's girlfriend who called Florida police to say he was breaking her stuff and was brandishing a weapon no longer wants to press charges against him and instead wants to get back together with him.George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Crazy11

Zimmerman, 30, who faces a felony aggravated assault charge as well as lesser charges stemming from the incident, is asking to have conditions of his bail modified so he can resume contact with Samantha Scheibe.

According to court documents filed by Zimmerman's attorney Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe, 27, gave a sworn statement in which she wrote, "I do not want George Zimmerman charged."

Zimmerman, who had been acquitted earlier this year of murder in the death of teenager Trayvon Martin, had posted a $9,000 bond and was barred from any contact with Scheibe. He was also ordered to give up his guns and wear an electronic monitor.

Scheibe's new affidavit taken Dec. 6 stated, "When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated...I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police."

Scheibe wrote that Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and that "I want to be with George."

Weintraub claims that Scheibe reached out to her and asked that the order barring contact between herself and Zimmerman be lifted.

Scheibe originally told a 911 dispatcher that the incident began when the former neighborhood watch captain grew upset during an argument and brandished a weapon at her.

"He's in my house, breaking all my s--- because I asked him to leave," Scheibe told the dispatcher. "He's got a freaking gun, breaking all my stuff right now."

Scheibe said at the time Zimmerman pushed her out the home and locked her out. Authorities said when they arrived Scheibe gave them keys to the home, and that they had to push through obstacles by the door to get in.

At the time, Zimmerman told police that Scheibe instigated the incident.

The November incident was Zimmerman's latest run-in with the law since his acquittal in Martin's death.

In September, he was arrested and then released without charges after his wife called 911 to say Zimmerman punched his father-in-law in the nose and threatened to shoot him and his wife.

Zimmerman claimed that he was acting in a "defensive manner" during the incident, according to police, who later added that they never found a gun on Zimmerman.

He has also been pulled over for speeding, once in July and again in September. During the July incident, he alerted the officer that he had a gun in his glove compartment.

On July 18, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family who became trapped inside their Ford Explorer after it rolled over on the side of the highway.

By the time police arrived, two people -- including Zimmerman -- helped the family get out of the overturned car, according to the sheriff's office.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Yep ... yep :-)))))

--

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Samantha-scheibe-1
Twitter/@samantha_khope
Samantha Scheibe

George Zimmerman girlfriend wants charges dropped, motion says

Zimmerman girlfriend Samantha Scheibe: "I want to be with George."

By Rene Stutzman and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
5:19 p.m. EST, December 9, 2013

George Zimmerman's girlfriend — who authorities said accused him of pointing a shotgun at her — no longer wants him to be prosecuted, and wants to resume their relationship, according a new motion.

A sworn statement attributed to the girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, was attached to a motion by Zimmerman's lawyer seeking to modify the conditions of Zimmerman's bond in his domestic violence case.

In the statement, Scheibe says she felt "intimidated" when police questioned her about the Nov. 18 incident that led to Zimmerman's arrest. She adds that she "may have misspoken."

"I want to be with George," Scheibe says in the statement, adding later: "I do not want George Zimmerman charged. I make this decision freely, knowingly and voluntarily," and without coercion, she says.

She says that she and Zimmerman had an "argument," but Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner."

The Scheibe statement also says that she was more intimidated by the law enforcement officers who investigated the case than Zimmerman.

"I was not allowed to call an attorney nor was I allowed to eat or drink anything for a very long time," she says, adding that police "misinterpreted" her Zimmerman's arrest report.

"Further, I request that the Seminole County State Attorney's Office not be allowed to harass me because I do not with to take part in any prosecution of this case on behalf of the State," the statement concludes.

Chris White, lead prosecutor in Seminole County, said he learned of Scheibe's change of heart today.

He said his office would evaluate her affidavit and decide later this week whether to push forward with the case or abandon it.

The motion by Zimmerman's attorney Jayne Weintraub asks for Zimmerman's judge to allow contact with Scheibe "anywhere, including her residence."

Read more:

Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Shellie Zimmerman, Mark O'Mara settle lawsuit with bodyguards

CMR Associates had accused the Zimmermans and O'Mara of failing to pay for $27,000 worth of protection.

By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
1:45 p.m. EST, December 2, 2013

The bodyguard company that sued George Zimmerman and Mark O'Mara, saying they had failed to pay for $27,000 worth of protection, has settled the case.

CMR Associates formally settled on Nov. 22 and filed paperwork to dismissed the case last week, records at the Orange County Courthouse show.

CMR executive Chris Rumbaugh today said O'Mara and Shellie Zimmerman settled by paying a combined $30,000.

He said George Zimmerman refused to settle but that he had no plans to continue legal action against the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer.

{ Snip }

That company is headed by Rumbaugh, a former undercover Orange County drug agent and SWAT team member.

Rumbaugh filed suit a year ago, accusing Zimmerman and O'Mara of agreeing to an elaborate security plan then failing to pay in full.

"I'm very professional," Rumbaugh said. "I did a very professional job. Nothing happened to them while they were under my watch."

O'Mara previously said that he and Zimmerman had paid Rumbaugh's company more than $40,000.

It was billing them more than $7,000 a week, he said.

The two sides had been involved in settlement talks for several weeks.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Zimmerchrist
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Reuniting ? Sammi N’ Jorge The Reality Show – “I Love Loopy” ?

Posted on December 9, 2013 by sundance

ABC NEWS - [...] Zimmerman, 30, who faces a felony aggravated assault charge as well as lesser charges stemming from the incident, is asking to have conditions of his bail modified so he can resume contact with Samantha Scheibe.

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Samantha-scheibe-photos-1George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Zimmerman-2

According to court documents filed by Zimmerman’s attorney Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe, 27, gave a sworn statement in which she wrote, “I do not want George Zimmerman charged.”

Zimmerman, who had been acquitted earlier this year of murder in the death of teenager Trayvon Martin, had posted a $9,000 bond and was barred from any contact with Scheibe. He was also ordered to give up his guns and wear an electronic monitor.

Scheibe’s new affidavit taken Dec. 6 stated, “When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated…I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police.”

Scheibe wrote that Zimmerman “never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner” and that “I want to be with George.”

Weintraub claims that Scheibe reached out to her and asked that the order barring contact between herself and Zimmerman be lifted. (continue reading)

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comments

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Ebe94b97b124a5f2dab135adc2d5f8b9?s=40&d=wavatar&r=G
sundance says:
December 9, 2013 at 9:01 pm
Sammi’s taxes to be audited in 3,…. 2,….. 1,……

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend 295d6a31a49645333016f7b9e9152721?s=40&d=wavatar&r=G
taqiyyologist says:
December 9, 2013 at 8:45 pm
Legal Insurrection also has a post on this.
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Here’s the text of the Affidavit Scheibe filed:

I, Samantha Scheibe do hereby swear that the following is true and accurate:

1. On November 18,2013, I called 911 during an argument with my boyfriend, George Zimmerman.
2. We were arguing over personal matters, and I was very overwhelmed and upset at the time.
3. When I was being questioned by the police I felt very intimidated. I was not allowed to call an attorney nor was I allowed to eat or drink anything for a very longtime. I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to the police. I do not feel that the arrest report accurately recounts what happened.
4. There were guns in the residence that belonged to George and a gun that belongs to me.
5. During the argument, George and I exchanged words l.u. the heat of the moment and we were in very close proximity in a relatively small room. George never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner.
6. I want to be with George. I contacted George’s attorney to ask if there was any way that the stay away order can be lifted so that we can talk and be together. I am not afraid of George any manner and I want to be with him.
7. I do not want George Zimmerman charged. I make this decision freely, knowingly and voluntarily, without any intimidation coercion or undue influences. Neither George Zimmerman nor anyone on his behalf bas threatened me or coerced me or subjected me to any undue influences.
Further, I request that the Seminole County State Attorney’s Office not be allowed to harass me because I do not wish to take part in any prosecution.

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Samantha-Scheibe-signature-Affidavit-12-9-2013

George Zimmerman motion to modify bail 12-9-2013.pdf

Read more:

Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm

As I said long time ago ......... DO NOT bet against Zimster ....

A+ / model citizen ......  IMHO 

Girlfriend just can't resist him: "I wanna be ... I wanna be with George! .... :-))))

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Fox_zimmerman_laughs_130703c1
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:06 pm

If the events she described didn't really happen then she clearly lied to the 911 Operator and should be criminally charged for making a false statement.
Lets just forget the call referred to GZ for a second.
When Police Officers arrive at a scene with the impression a gun is involved they come ready to deal with that. Making such a statement could easily get someone killed.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Darkman wrote:Yep ... yep :-)))))
George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Lmao15
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Whine, whine, whine ... - how about some cheese with it ?? ..... :-))))

--

Victims’ Rights Advocate Blasts Conduct Of George Zimmerman’s Attorney, Fears For Girlfriend’s Safety

By Judd Legum George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Bird_blue_16on December 10, 2013 at 11:02 am

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Gz
CREDIT: AP

The leader of a prominent advocacy group for domestic violence victims sharply criticized the recent conduct of George Zimmerman’s attorney, Jayne Weintraub, and expressed concern for the safety of the alleged victim. Rita Smith, the Executive Director of the National Coalition To Prevent Domestic Violence suggested that Zimmerman’s girlfriend may have been “manipulated” into recanting her allegations against Zimmerman.

Weintraub recently submitted a motion requesting the terms of George Zimmerman’s bail be modified to allow contact with the alleged victim, his girlfriend Samantha Scheibe. On November 18, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with aggravated assault against Scheibe. At that time, she told the police that Zimmerman “cocked and pointed a shotgun at [her], shattered a glass-top table, then pushed her out of the house and barricaded himself inside.” She also told authorities that, in a separate incident a week and a half prior to the arrest, “he tried to choke her.” Weintraub’s motion asserts “it was the police, not Mr. Zimmerman, who intimidated her.”

Attached to Weintraub’s motion was a signed affidavit from Scheibe, recanting her story to the police and declaring that she wants to “be with George.” The Weintraub motion also revealed that she had been in communication with Scheibe regarding the matter.

Smith called Weintraub’s conduct in the matter “not appropriate.” She said that Weintraub’s involvement in submitting the affidavit to the court raised the prospect that Scheibe had been “manipulated” or “coerced” into recanting. Smith said that, if Scheibe approached Weintraub with a desire to recant her story, she should have referred her back to the State’s Attorney or to her personal attorney. It’s Weintraub’s role to prioritize the interests of Zimmerman, Smith said, so she is not a position to advise his alleged victim. Smith said that, as a victims rights advocate, she is concerned for Scheibe’s safety.

The affidavit submitted by Scheibe is written in the first person, but the frequent use of legal jargon suggests it was not written by her alone. For example Ms. Scheibe, who is not an attorney, writes “I make this decision, freely, knowingly and voluntarily, without any intimidation or undue influences. Neither George Zimmerman nor anyone on his behalf has threatened me or coerced me or subjected me to any undue influences.” (Her affidavit, however, does not state that she has not been in contact with Zimmerman, despite the no contact order that was the condition of her bail.)

Smith says that Scheibe’s decision to recant her story and stop cooperating with the prosecutors is not uncommon in domestic violence situations. Even without her cooperation, prosecutors could move forward with the case if they believe they have enough evidence to get a conviction. Evidence still available to them includes the original 911 call, Scheibe’s original statements to the police and any physical evidence collected from Scheibe’s home, where the incident occurred.

An email to Weintraub requesting comment was not immediately returned.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend Empty Prosecutors will not charge George Zimmerman in domestic violence case

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Posted: 4:14 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. — State Attorney Phil Archer said Wednesday the state will not file charges against George Zimmerman, who was arrested on charges of aggravated assault, battery-domestic violence and criminal mischief following an incident at his girlfriend's house in Seminole County last month.

Zimmerman was arrested Nov. 18 after his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, called 911 and said he pointed a gun at her.

However, in recently obtained court documents, Scheibe said that wasn't true, and she was just overwhelmed and tired after their argument.

Scheibe said she also wants the court to lift the no-contact order against him.

Archer said it was clear that there was probable cause for the arrest by the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, "However, upon reviewing the recent affidavit of the Ms. Scheibe and taking into account the conflicting statements about what occurred, the failure to cooperate with the ongoing investigation, and a lack of any other corroborating evidence or witnesses, there is no reasonable likelihood of successful prosecution."

Archer said there will be no further criminal charges arising from the case.

A search warrant made public after Zimmerman's arrest shows he had a 12-gauge shotgun, an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle and three handguns when he was arrested.

Zimmerman was acquitted of second-degree murder in July in the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, which happened during a confrontation in the community where Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch volunteer.

The State of FL can STILL prosecute in a DV case no matter what the alleged victim says. I think this is CRAP! My Opinion ONLY. Just wait..they w/get back together and we will be hearing about him again.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:53 pm

OMG, he has Weintraub as his Attorney??

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down