Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobra is being thrown under the bus.....

2 posters

Go down

Cobra is being thrown under the bus..... Empty Cobra is being thrown under the bus.....

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:03 pm

In a letter that one Timothy Holmseth has published on his website, and is supposedly sending to a Seventh Circuit Judge, he is accusing Cobra among other people of doing nothing more than trying to use Haleigh's disappearance as a way to make money.

http://www.writeintoaction.com/complaint%2...%20district.pdf

What does everyone think about this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cobra is being thrown under the bus..... Empty Re: Cobra is being thrown under the bus.....

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:10 pm

I think many people have been trying to make a buck off poor little HaLeigh and it sickens me. No one is innocent that is involved in this nightmare. Cobra may be the only one still looking. He has made a few mistakes but I excuse that because he is human. I was a little taken back when Cobra asked for money to continue the search. Made me stop and go hmmmmm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cobra is being thrown under the bus..... Empty Re: Cobra is being thrown under the bus.....

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 pm

And this Tim guy is a real piece of work trouble maker with a capital T.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:24 pm

I think you should be wary of anything Tim says. If you follow his myspace page link from his website, you will see that he has an admitted criminal history (and i happened to know more details on that). I also happen to know that he isn't very good at checking all his facts or thoroughly analyzing information before he comes to a conclusion. As far as Cobra, I think he can take care of himself and won't be harmed by this. I dont think Tim really has the credibility to really damage Cobra's reputation.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:18 pm

I learned of this last night, but did not post it as I felt it was - to put it bluntly - complete bullshit. However, since Native Alien has posted it (and I have absolutely no problem with that!!) I will tell you that I emailed Cobra last night. He is completely shocked that Tim would do this to him. He told me he has never met Tim face-to-face and even wrote him a very nice letter. He is hurt and confused. He even told me that we should all pray for Tim as he obviously has some problems.

That being said, I think this Tim is an attention-seeker who has involved innocent people in a fairytale he has created. He readily admits he is writing a book. Look for it in the Fiction section of your local library.

I also wonder WHY Tim never goes on Blog Talk Radio to defend his insinuations. IMHO, anyone who is remotely involved with Tim needs to take a long hard look in the mirror, as I really feel this guy is going to end up in the slammer for defamation of character and he will not care who he drags down with him.

This is just my opinion.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:22 pm

I know he has followers and I never understood that. He is not famous, he has never found a missing child or brought a criminal to justice. I can't think of one good thing I have heard about Tim.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:35 pm

lindamarie wrote:I know he has followers and I never understood that. He is not famous, he has never found a missing child or brought a criminal to justice. I can't think of one good thing I have heard about Tim.
And, he is f****ing w/Art Harris - an emmy winning writer/reporter who was formerly with CNN. Also, he is f'ing w/Kim P - she may be unethical, but she is an attorney. This guy is a supposed "recovering heroin addict and alcoholic" with a criminal record. He hides behind others and gets them to do his dirty work.

I am happy his articles and insinuations are not any longer part of VH!!! :evil:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Haleigh is NOT Tim's motivation for trying to throw Kim under the bus. It is my opinion because i didnt ask him this personally, but i'm quite confident of it based on something someone said once (sorry link no longer available).
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down