Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey and the Ants Pics, Videos and Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Casey and the Ants Pics, Videos and Discussion Empty Casey and the Ants Pics, Videos and Discussion

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Casey's Attorney Says Video Release Would Be "Cruel"
Posted: 7:15 am EDT May 28, 2009
Updated: 6:30 pm EDT May 28, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony and her defense team were in court Thursday to ask Judge Stan Strickland to keep the public from seeing a behind the scenes video from the jail as she watched a WFTV news report that a child's remains, later identified as Caylee, had been discovered on December 11.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland delayed a decision on whether to release the video, saying he wanted input from lawyers from media organizations before he rules.

Please click here to read the rest of the article and watch the entire court proceeding this morning:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sun May 31, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Casey and the Ants Pics, Videos and Discussion Empty Re: Casey and the Ants Pics, Videos and Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 1:16 pm

I read on the Orlando local news stations this morning that Baez is saying that the correctional officers that he deposed even said that the treatment KC got the day the remains were found was "cruel". Come on. All the local stations and Orlando Sentinel have updates today on their sites about the hearing yesterday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Casey and the Ants Pics, Videos and Discussion Empty Re: Casey and the Ants Pics, Videos and Discussion

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 29, 2009 1:30 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:I read on the Orlando local news stations this morning that Baez is saying that the correctional officers that he deposed even said that the treatment KC got the day the remains were found was "cruel". Come on. All the local stations and Orlando Sentinel have updates today on their sites about the hearing yesterday.
Heresay, unless Bozo got that on a depo.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Didn't know where to put this. Spector sentenced to 19 years to life just awhile ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Was KC wearing the same pants that she wore when she killed Caylee? On wait ... they cant be as these ones are 5 sizes bigger. I wonder if CA picked them out, and if so was she sending KC a secret message? KC ignored the Ants regardless. Whats up with all the tops being sooo small. I heard the buttons screaming for their life. Maybe B. picks them out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Awaiting, funny you said that...Wondered the same. Werent the pants she had on that day the same pants they described she wore to the hearing yesterday?
I was certain the buttons on that shirt were goin to pop off any second. She's beginning to resemble her two women defense "attorneys". Maybe they can assist her with her fashion; give her a few loaners for court, lol. :drunken:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 29, 2009 3:08 pm

awaiting justice wrote:Was KC wearing the same pants that she wore when she killed Caylee? On wait ... they cant be as these ones are 5 sizes bigger. I wonder if CA picked them out, and if so was she sending KC a secret message? KC ignored the Ants regardless. Whats up with all the tops being sooo small. I heard the buttons screaming for their life. Maybe B. picks them out
She had the exact same shirt she had on in early March in court. I want a side by side (don't know how to do that) so this is where I need BJ, Bomb, Snaz or anyone that can do that would be appreciated!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Here's where Baez says the correctional officers said in depos what they did to KC day remains were found was "cruel".
Wait. Does the link work? I don't know how to do links here yet.
Dang, just learned how about a month ago on CSO. HELP
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 3:14 pm

OK, it worked. Great.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Video of Bozo on a morning show this morning.

Thanks, Mimi. Will always call you that!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 10:13 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:I read on the Orlando local news stations this morning that Baez is saying that the correctional officers that he deposed even said that the treatment KC got the day the remains were found was "cruel". Come on. All the local stations and Orlando Sentinel have updates today on their sites about the hearing yesterday.

Mimi, knowing Bozo, my guess is that he is reading into the correctional officers words...... or either putting words in their mouths...... He doesn't usually tell it like it is....why would he start now? :roll:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
awaiting justice wrote:Was KC wearing the same pants that she wore when she killed Caylee? On wait ... they cant be as these ones are 5 sizes bigger. I wonder if CA picked them out, and if so was she sending KC a secret message? KC ignored the Ants regardless. Whats up with all the tops being sooo small. I heard the buttons screaming for their life. Maybe B. picks them out
She had the exact same shirt she had on in early March in court. I want a side by side (don't know how to do that) so this is where I need BJ, Bomb, Snaz or anyone that can do that would be appreciated!!!!!

It will have to be BJ or Bomb... because that's something I just don't know how to do on here. I can do it in an email... but not here..... Sorry!!!! confused But I would be interested to see it too!!!!!! LOL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 10:48 pm

I can put pictures on here if you send me links to them. I couldn't find good pictures from both court dates.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 11:20 pm

I just emailed wrap a pic of KC in court yesterday. Here's the link where I got it. Scroll down for the better pic where you can see the LBS. better, lol

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 11:28 pm

This slideshow is PRICELESS of court yesterday. Check out Cindy! OMG.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 29, 2009 11:42 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In pic 7, WTH is the AOD (Angel of Death) wearing on her foot? Is it a shoe or a cast?? And pic 17, 20, 23 and 30 are priceless!!!

Thanks, Mimi!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sat May 30, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat May 30, 2009 2:34 am

NOT THE SAME BLOUSE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat May 30, 2009 2:37 am

You are correct!!! But wow!!! Has she put on the weight!

Thanks for this!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 3:00 am

unleashthelawyers wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For it to be summer it looks like everyone was dressing for a funeral..Is that a cast on the new lawyers foot? :scratch:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 3:22 am

I'm glad to see that Casey looked totally miserable..lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 3:33 am

Is it my imagination or is Baez shrinking?!?..lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat May 30, 2009 4:19 am

MsGurl he does look smaller compared to that Amazon Woman. She's got a scary look about her doesn't she.

Poor Plump Party Girl, can no longer give the pole a good whirl!

BOZO doesn't want the tape released because it would be cruel?
Taking away KC's munchy commissary purchases... that would be cruel!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat May 30, 2009 4:28 am

Wondering if the new attorney will get a make over and a new wardrobe like Marcia Clark did for the OJ Simpson trial........and write a book and make millions. :?:
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 4:33 am

BJ in OR wrote:Wondering if the new attorney will get a make over and a new wardrobe like Marcia Clark did for the OJ Simpson trial........and write a book and make millions. :?:

I heard a comment on HLN saying that they wondered if she took the case to promote her new book that's about to be released..So a book is already in play here..She working it..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat May 30, 2009 4:38 am

Is it possible to make her over?
I mean seriously what could possibly be done that would improve that look?

as usual... sorry.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 4:44 am

She reminds me of someone I've seen in movies or on a show on tv.I just can't put my finger on it yet...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 8:55 am

I'd like to see them all show up with Kate Gosslein's haircut next hearing. It couldn't be any worse, could it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 10:06 am

LOL Lovemysam ! Glad to see you made it over here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 10:07 am

MsGurl wrote:She reminds me of someone I've seen in movies or on a show on tv.I just can't put my finger on it yet...

How about Kathy Bates in Misery ? :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat May 30, 2009 10:26 am

MsGurl wrote:She reminds me of someone I've seen in movies or on a show on tv.I just can't put my finger on it yet...
The Mother in "Throw Mama From The Train." Anyone have a Pic of her and can do a comparison???

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sat May 30, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 10:30 am

That IS who she resembles, wrap! Wasn't she the same woman in "Goonies"? My kids watched that a hundred times. Think it's the same woman. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 10:33 am

Wrap, remember how obsessed I was with those dang pavers over at CSO? Well, nitespin answered my question on the "I'm feeling unfaithful" thread. The paver at the scene matched the pavers at the Anthonys. That was always my question, and no one would answer me. WoW :shock:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat May 30, 2009 11:11 am

unleashthelawyers wrote:Wrap, remember how obsessed I was with those dang pavers over at CSO? Well, nitespin answered my question on the "I'm feeling unfaithful" thread. The paver at the scene matched the pavers at the Anthonys. That was always my question, and no one would answer me. WoW :shock:
Yep, Nitespin became a forensics expert with the docs!!! Am loving that was finally answered. That is damning evidence right there and IF she read it correctly, would love to see it here so we can read it for ourselves. Have to wonder why the media has not been all over that!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 4:42 pm

MsGurl wrote:For it to be summer it looks like everyone was dressing for a funeral..Is that a cast on the new lawyers foot? :scratch:

The funeral won't be until after the trial.

I was going to make a comment that the person the new lawyer resembled was Kathy Bates in Misery, but Sway beat me to it.

Okay, I showed you my mischievous side. You all can bash me with the frying pan now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat May 30, 2009 5:27 pm

Must see video of Bozo, the new DP attorney, Andrea Lyons..and the Pit Bull, LKB - talking to the media. Unreal!!!

And, we look like we could be sista's! affraid

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Boy it got heated there at the end of the interview...These people have me really worried that someones going to screw this up and Casey's going to walk out scott free..I don't know how any of them can live with themselves..Even the new lawyer says she doesn't know all the facts yet..What makes her SO sure that Casey's innocent if she doesn't know..If she drops out I guess I'll have my answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat May 30, 2009 7:06 pm

I thought it cruel that she "murdered" Caylee.
She gets to sit in a jailcell ordering snacks and listening to the radio.
I am sure they will bring in a beautician to fix her nasty hair soon.

Maybe they can wipe the smerks off her face too.

I could not believe she had five attorneys at her beck and call and a jail guard that I believed shook a hand or two too.

Where are the shackles and handcuffs and orange jumpsuit. I ask you..will there ever be justice for Caylee.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 7:36 pm

BJ in OR wrote:Wondering if the new attorney will get a make over and a new wardrobe like Marcia Clark did for the OJ Simpson trial........and write a book and make millions. :?:

My guess would be YES. And she already has a book coming out in January, I think it is .... so I'm also guessing she's hoping this case will help boost sales of that book......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat May 30, 2009 7:57 pm

MsGurl wrote:Boy it got heated there at the end of the interview...These people have me really worried that someones going to screw this up and Casey's going to walk out scott free..I don't know how any of them can live with themselves..Even the new lawyer says she doesn't know all the facts yet..What makes her SO sure that Casey's innocent if she doesn't know..If she drops out I guess I'll have my answer.
Amen, sister!! That was my first thought when she opened her mouth. She already said she is going to file motions but does not have all the facts in the case. That is like saying, "I am going to go and get a marriage license with a man I have only read about and met once." WTF?????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun May 31, 2009 12:58 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun May 31, 2009 2:51 pm

Casey Anthony’s Car Seen At Site Where Remains Were Found
This has created a bit of buzz today. It appears that a new tip has surfaced in the Caylee Anthony case involving Jim Hoover and Casey’s car possibly being seen near the scene where her daughters remains were found in December.

Not sure what to think of this. Sounds suspicious to me. More suspicious that someone is making up a story but who knows. It might be important or it might not. Thoughts?

From MyFox Orlando:

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 9:34 pm

Wrap, when you can, will you please post Geraldo that was on tonight? I came in on the tail end, but heard enough. LKB and Baez both were on. It said BREAKING NEWS...Death penalty will be challenged by new attorney. Maybe you can find it on YouTube or somewhere? I'd love to see what I missed. Baez looked p*****!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun May 31, 2009 10:06 pm

Yes, I have not seen it yet and had I known, could have alerted you all. Had it set to go and got sidetracked. No problem. W/become available the second it is on the web!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:20 pm

Great wrap, I sent the pm to t2, also, in case you were too busy. You are a busy woman right now for sure!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun May 31, 2009 10:36 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:Great wrap, I sent the pm to t2, also, in case you were too busy. You are a busy woman right now for sure!
No prob..will be it's own thread for comments. I saw about 10 seconds of it then my DVR went Poof. Re-set it for mindnight, um.....midnight :lol!: I think I may need a few :sleep: but NOT complaining!! You guys are awesome!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:24 am

Only on FOX: George
Anthony one on one

Updated: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 6:28 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 6:00 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Next month will mark one year since anyone last saw Caylee Anthony alive. Her remains found in December just around the corner from her home. Her grandfather George Anthony spoke with FOX 35’s Holly Bristow and says he and his wife Cindy have good days and bad days in dealing with their tragedy
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:05 pm

Did anyone watch "Fatal Beauty: 15 Notorious Women" on E last night? Casey was #1! I bet Jose didn't like that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:22 pm

lovemysam wrote:Did anyone watch "Fatal Beauty: 15 Notorious Women" on E last night? Casey was #1! I bet Jose didn't like that!

Ooooh I missed that one! Im usually ALL OVER those cheesy E! specials... I personally CANNOT wait for Caseys' "snapped" episode. It will be interesting to see how this never-ending drama is trimmed down to a half hour :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down