Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Today Show - Thurs., Aug 6th - 2 Interviews in One!! A must see!

Go down

The Today Show - Thurs., Aug 6th - 2 Interviews in One!! A must see! Empty The Today Show - Thurs., Aug 6th - 2 Interviews in One!! A must see!

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 am

Interviews with the women who super glued the man's penis to his leg, according to The Today Show.

Then,

Today Show interview with Brad Conway

Sorry, could not get these individually.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

The Today Show - Thurs., Aug 6th - 2 Interviews in One!! A must see! Empty Re: The Today Show - Thurs., Aug 6th - 2 Interviews in One!! A must see!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 am

wrapitup,

I saw this interview this morning w/B Conway. He is an outrageous LIAR, claiming the ANT's have ALWAYS co-operated w/LE. I hate to scream at the TV that early in the morning.

The only time I remember CA co-operating with LE is when she THOUGHT she was running LE's case. In her interviews w/LE, she was pointing fingers, throwing out ridiculous theories to deflect any responsibility of her daughter. She had all kinds of excuses for the 31 DAYS! LOL! LE was just watching CA spin her lies, recording EVERYTHING she said.

I am still smarting over the LIES B Conway told on LKL, that CAYLEE did NOT HAVE DUCT TAPE over her mouth. LIAR! Why is it that they are NEVER confronted with their LIES? Why are the interviews SO SPINELESS!!!

I am saddened by Conways behavior, in the beginning I thought that he might be a POSITIVE force for CA/GA, unfortunately, he now emulates their behavior, jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Today Show - Thurs., Aug 6th - 2 Interviews in One!! A must see! Empty Re: The Today Show - Thurs., Aug 6th - 2 Interviews in One!! A must see!

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:33 am

IMO, he thinks this alleged book deal will bring him millions. I think Kathi Belich asks the tough questions. Would love it if she would ask him WHY he said there was no duct tape on Caylee's mouth in the LKL interview.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down