Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLAMBOYANT COWBOY WINS THE MOTION THAT HE & HIS TEAM WILL TESTIFY FOR THE STATE AGAINST K C ANTHONY~!~

4 posters

Go down

FLAMBOYANT COWBOY WINS THE MOTION THAT HE & HIS TEAM WILL TESTIFY FOR THE STATE AGAINST K C ANTHONY~!~ Empty FLAMBOYANT COWBOY WINS THE MOTION THAT HE & HIS TEAM WILL TESTIFY FOR THE STATE AGAINST K C ANTHONY~!~

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anthony Loses Motion To Limit Padilla's Testimony!Defense Does Win Access To Search Records

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge denied a motion late Thursday to quash testimony from the bail bonding team that got Casey Anthony out of jail last August.

That means prosecutors can use testimony of what they saw and heard in their case against Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee.Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez sought the protective order to bar privileged testimony from Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, Tracy McLaughlin, and Robert Dick. The group was involved in helping bail out Anthony, and they spent much time around Anthony and her family before a fallout.

But Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland did not support the argument that the group was an extension of the defense counsel and covered by the attorney-client privilege.

Anthony's defense team, however, will have access to the records of 32 searchers who looked within a couple hundred yards of where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

Strickland made that ruling earlier Thursday morning.

Anthony's defense is expected to use this new information to try to support their theory that Caylee's remains were put in the woods along Suburban Drive after Anthony was jailed by finding volunteers who will say they looked in the area and did not see anything. The remains were found in December.

The head of Texas Equusearch Tim Miller has said that the area where the remains were found was underwater in November and his team did not look in that area. Prosecutors also have testimony from the man who found Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, who said he saw the same bag containing the remains back in August. Finally, prosecutors also have testimony from a botanist who said that based on plant growth in and around the remains, they'd been there at least four months.

The judge also gave Anthony's defense the right to look further into Equusearch's records to see if they can identify anyone else who may have been in close proximity to the remains

Last edited by artnut12345 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FLAMBOYANT COWBOY WINS THE MOTION THAT HE & HIS TEAM WILL TESTIFY FOR THE STATE AGAINST K C ANTHONY~!~ Empty Re: FLAMBOYANT COWBOY WINS THE MOTION THAT HE & HIS TEAM WILL TESTIFY FOR THE STATE AGAINST K C ANTHONY~!~

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:30 pm

YEE HAW~!~ IMHO, this was a VERY IMPORTANT motion for the STATE to win.

I have heard & read over the months, Tracy & rob were given immunity~!~ What for? Can't wait to hear them tell us. BOZO is really SUNK on this motion, imo, because KC never gave Caylee another thought after she dumped her.

Padilla said she acted like a hostess offering to cook food, NEVER MENTIONING Caylee & Tim Miller said the same thing, he said KC acted like a cheerleader, not concerned about Caylee, & also never mentioning her name.

BOZO will NEVER untangle all those CONVERSATIONS KC has had, KC is the GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING~!jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FLAMBOYANT COWBOY WINS THE MOTION THAT HE & HIS TEAM WILL TESTIFY FOR THE STATE AGAINST K C ANTHONY~!~ Empty Re: FLAMBOYANT COWBOY WINS THE MOTION THAT HE & HIS TEAM WILL TESTIFY FOR THE STATE AGAINST K C ANTHONY~!~

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:48 pm

And you KNOW when Leonard Padilla gets on the stand, he will let it all hang out. IMO, this will be some of the best testimony of the entire trial!!!

Can't wait!

Thanks for the article, Artnut!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:09 pm

wrapitup,

I'm with you. LP & his team will, imo, give some of the best testimony, plus, LP isn't going to be intimated or wavier one bit in his testimony.

I dread the motions that A Lyons is going to be filing. I was very UNDERIMPRESSED with her in the last court appearance. She does have good voice projection, but she had filed the wrong paperwork.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:26 pm

I'm glad Strickland only allowed the records of those 32 searchers in the area. Bozo had requested info on ALL (1000's) of volunteer searchers.
Add these 32 innocent people to the ever growing and endless list of lives that Casey has invaded!

Back in the good ole days on CSO I knew that Mother Nature was going to take care of Caylee in ways that no one could. When the State started releasing their Witness List, and I found the name of a Botanist!

As far as Padilla is concerned, I'm glad that Bozo was unable to disregard or discredit the first hand knowledge, gained by the Cowboy and his associates.
Caylee has been missing over a month and Casey is entertaining like Martha with an ankle monitor!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:28 pm

artnut12345 wrote:wrapitup,

I'm with you. LP & his team will, imo, give some of the best testimony, plus, LP isn't going to be intimated or wavier one bit in his testimony.

I dread the motions that A Lyons is going to be filing. I was very UNDERIMPRESSED with her in the last court appearance. She does have good voice projection, but she had filed the wrong paperwork.
I expected the Angel of Death and got a nervous lamb. I don't think she is used to all the press as is LKB and of course, Bozo at this point.

What we saw last week in court (Casey's demeanor) is NOTHING compared to the real deal next Summer! Yes, LP and company are going to have a field day with the defense. I hope this is televised! It HAS to be!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:46 pm

When I read the claim that someone had moved Caylee to the location of discovery AFTER ck was in jail, I thought it was one of the most ignorant things anyone could claim. I felt certain that vegetation could and would provide the answer to how long she had lain there. I am so thrilled to learn of the botanist who has determined the time to be three to four months. Everyone keeps referring to kc's attorney as BOZO, and although those who have, have had excellent reason to do so, until now I simply could not join in. NOW, I am on the long list of the BOZO team. What an idiot for not realizing that as someone else stated, "Mother Nature" would provide the answers.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:36 am

Marica wrote:When I read the claim that someone had moved Caylee to the location of discovery AFTER ck was in jail, I thought it was one of the most ignorant things anyone could claim. I felt certain that vegetation could and would provide the answer to how long she had lain there. I am so thrilled to learn of the botanist who has determined the time to be three to four months. Everyone keeps referring to kc's attorney as BOZO, and although those who have, have had excellent reason to do so, until now I simply could not join in. NOW, I am on the long list of the BOZO team. What an idiot for not realizing that as someone else stated, "Mother Nature" would provide the answers.
WOW, Marica - you have the patience of a Saint!! IMO, he was a Bozo pretty much right out of the gate. Welcome to the team!! It is long and distinguished!!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:46 am

SOMEBODY needs to put bozo in his place!!! this is getting soooo rediculous, when this is all over, im going to find HIM guilty of murdering caylee, by association!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:06 am

When is the FLA. Bar going to do something about this goober?????????? IMO, because Judge Strickland filed one of the complaints, it will be taken more seriously.

The complaints have passed the first tier with the Bar, so hopefully it is being investigated & BOZO will be held accountable for being "inept/incompetent."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:50 am

Marica wrote:When I read the claim that someone had moved Caylee to the location of discovery AFTER ck was in jail, I thought it was one of the most ignorant things anyone could claim. I felt certain that vegetation could and would provide the answer to how long she had lain there. I am so thrilled to learn of the botanist who has determined the time to be three to four months. Everyone keeps referring to kc's attorney as BOZO, and although those who have, have had excellent reason to do so, until now I simply could not join in. NOW, I am on the long list of the BOZO team. What an idiot for not realizing that as someone else stated, "Mother Nature" would provide the answers.

:lol: Team Bozo. LP can not be shut up once he gets going. He always keeps his cool however so when he is on the stand the defense is not going to be able to intimidate him. I only wish we did not have to wait so long to see this all play out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:33 pm

G O O D N E W S~!~

The VIDEOS of the "Flamboyant Cowboy" & his team are going to be RELEASED to us at the end of next week or the next. (I'm doing back flips,) I am so excited.

LP never seems to leave a detail out. I am more interested in hearing from TRACY, as I imagine KC did trust her & didn't for see that all the BS would comeback to bite in the butt! jmo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:56 pm

We have all watched and waited through HIGH PROFILE cases before, but never a HIGH PROFILE CIRCUS. I swear, all of the defense will be able to live out the remainder of their lives as CLOWNS. Never have I seen such a bunch of bungling idiots in my life. One would think they were all members of the same family without forks in the family tree.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Marica wrote:We have all watched and waited through HIGH PROFILE cases before, but never a HIGH PROFILE CIRCUS. I swear, all of the defense will be able to live out the remainder of their lives as CLOWNS. Never have I seen such a bunch of bungling idiots in my life. One would think they were all members of the same family without forks in the family tree.
IDK, I thought the (first) OJ Simpson Trial was pretty "circusy", but THIS case tops even OJ. He had extremely COMPETENT and Seasoned council. Johnnie Cochran. And, it doesn't get any better than F. Lee Bailey. He was found not guilty DUE to his lawyers IMHO.

With the Anthony case, we have a front runner (Bozo) who is not even fit to be an attorney IMO. Part of me says..let him stay on the case as the State will have a field day with him. And, the jury will see how incompetent he is. My only fear is that Casey will cry "incompetent council" when it is all said and done. I wonder if he still goes to see her all the time. She did not look well at all the last time in court. I think she knows Bozo is jerking her chain at this point. Can you believe it will be one year she has been in jail October 14th???

Linda Kenny Baden is the one to look out for. I do not see Bozo questioning the Cowboy team. If he does, I will be handing out the booze and xanax for all. affraid :drunken:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:16 pm

artnut12345 wrote:G O O D N E W S~!~

The VIDEOS of the "Flamboyant Cowboy" & his team are going to be RELEASED to us at the end of next week or the next. (I'm doing back flips,) I am so excited.

LP never seems to leave a detail out. I am more interested in hearing from TRACY, as I imagine KC did trust her & didn't for see that all the BS would comeback to bite in the butt! jmo
Artnut, this is FANTASTIC news!! And we should also be getting about 2,000 pages this week as well. :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:50 pm

The atmosphere of the OJ trial may have had a circusy tone, but there certainly weren't as many clowns. I think all of the other 49 states should kick in a little contribution to Florida as this case is going to run very high dollar and probably as long as OJ's. Florida is getting hit hard. It is unreal the number of missing and murdered children in FL.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down