Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!! The DUCT TAPE PUT ON CAYLEE's FACE IS VERY RARE! Major Setback for DEFENSE!

+4
artgal16
Wrapitup
TerryRose
Juanita
8 posters

Go down

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!  The DUCT TAPE PUT ON CAYLEE's FACE IS VERY RARE!  Major Setback for DEFENSE! Empty JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!! The DUCT TAPE PUT ON CAYLEE's FACE IS VERY RARE! Major Setback for DEFENSE!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Casey Anthony: WKMG says duct tape on toddler was rare make
posted by halboedeker on Sep 3, 2009 6:47:49 PM

The duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's remains is rare and could be a major setback for Casey Anthony's defense, WKMG-Channel 6 reported tonight.

The defense has argued that Henkel duct tape was the best seller in the country, WKMG's Tony Pipitone said. Yet the tape attached to the toddler is a special make.

Prosecuto"This specific, industrial, fire-resistant tape is a tiny fraction of all the tape sold by Henkel," Pipitone said in a first-rate, eye-opening report. "We tried to buy some today. We couldn't find any."

And what does this mean? "It is extremely rare" and "a crucial find," Pipitone said of the duct tape.
The State said today in court papers that they will explain how rare that tape is. And Pipitone said the prosecution will argue that the tape is a link between the body and Anthony. WKMG earlier reported that the tape found on Caylee's remains was similar to tape on a gas can in the Anthony home.

The station held its big find until 6:30 p.m. and teased to it several times. WKMG anchor Jacqueline London said "just within the last few hours" the station "exclusively uncovered how the state plans to use" the tape at the murder trial.

There was more bad news today for Anthony's defense team.
Judge Stan Strickland ruled today that her check-forgery trial will be scheduled before her murder trial. She is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV and WKMG stressed what the scheduling could mean: Anthony might be a convicted felon -- on as many as 13 counts -- before the murder trial starts.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer explained how a conviction might play at the murder trial if Anthony takes the stand. "If I were a prosecutor, the first question out of my mouth would be: Miss Anthony have you ever been convicted of a crime?" Sheaffer said.

She'd have to say yes.
"As soon as a jury hears that, it would be as though when a dog hears when you talk to a dog after you say it's name. It's just blah blah blah blah blah," Sheaffer said.

A forgery conviction could hurt Anthony's defense team in fighting the death penalty, WFTV's Kathi Belich added. Sheaffer said a previous conviction heightens the possibility that the jury would recommend death and that the sentence would be upheld on appeal.WFTV and WESH-Channel 2 showed footage of Anthony on a shopping spree, when she allegedly used former friend Amy Huizenga's checks. Belich listed the items that Anthony purchased: "sexy lingerie, beer, the blue hoodie she wore the first time she was arrested and her big, white sunglasses
[i]

Last edited by artnut12345 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!  The DUCT TAPE PUT ON CAYLEE's FACE IS VERY RARE!  Major Setback for DEFENSE! Empty Re: JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!! The DUCT TAPE PUT ON CAYLEE's FACE IS VERY RARE! Major Setback for DEFENSE!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:42 pm

BOZO & the merry band of scumbags are running out of EXCUSES for the murderer of Caylee.

Do you realize how many stories the defense team will have to make up, then, they will have to tie it all together.

The problem for the defense is this: To create REASONABLE DOUBT, the story has to be BELIEVABLE! IMO, nothing from the defense has been plausible yet.

Jurors are made up of people just like you & me. Thus far, I haven't believed one thing the defense has put out to the media, jmo. :clapping:

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!  The DUCT TAPE PUT ON CAYLEE's FACE IS VERY RARE!  Major Setback for DEFENSE! Empty Re: JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!! The DUCT TAPE PUT ON CAYLEE's FACE IS VERY RARE! Major Setback for DEFENSE!

Post by Juanita Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:42 pm

this is very interesting! also the tape has text or logo print on it and that helped match it to the roll in the garage. i was very happy about that.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Thanks, Art! This is good news that they have found some strong evidence in this case, helping justice to be done for Caylee.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:49 pm

This explains HOW RARE the duct tape is:Investigators believe both the gas can and the body were at one time in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car.

The industrial fire-resistant tape, marketed as “Fire Guard DUCK,” was manufactured by Henkel Consumer Adhesives, of Avon, Ohio.

The FBI Laboratory in Quantico, VA, has already examined the tape samples found with the body and on the gas can and reported in December that they “are comparable to one another in all physical attributes and in the chemical composition of their backing and adhesive components. Therefore, they originated from the same source roll of tape or from rolls of tape manufactured in the same manner.”

Until it recently sold its duct tape division, Henkel was by far the largest manufacturer of duct tape in the nation, according to its Web site.

And, when Local 6 first revealed the same brand tape was found on Caylee’s body and in the Anthony home, her defense team dismissed that, noting how widely Henkel tape is sold.

But assistant state Attorney Jeff Ashton contacted the Henkel company, now known as ShurTech Brands, and discovered the tape found with the body and on the gas can was actually an extremely rare type of industrial fire resistant tape.

Only 134,719 rolls were sold in 2006 and 2007 in North America, according to the records submitted to the court Thursday.

That constitutes less than 0.2 percent of all duct tape sales during those years, based on more than $100 million in duct tape sales reported by the industry in 2002, the last year for which Local 6 was able to obtain data.

The odds of two pieces of randomly discovered duct tape manufactured in 2006 and 2007 being of that same, rare type approach 250,000 to 1. The odds of such a coincidence are much higher, if you factor in all the duct tape in existence, regardless of when it was manufactured, and determine how much duct tape sales have grown since 2002.

One distinction that links both samples of tape – from the body and the gas can – is an imprint on the tape, which the records indicate was added to only those Fire Guard DUCK rolls sold after 2005: “Henkel Consumer Adhesives Inc., Avon, OH 44011, MAX. TEMP. 200 degree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:52 pm

This is GREAT news and IMO, probably WHY the State put the DP back on the table.

Pardon the pun, but this seals the deal!! She did it, she will fry!!!! Exercise Electric Chair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:59 pm

The evidence of this type of tape both on the gas can and found on the remains is extremely strong and incriminating factual evidence. Saying all the evidence is circumstantial just went out the door. Its about the same bombshell evidence as if she did leave a fingerprint on the duct tape. In fact this is the same as a fingerprint - the amount of rolls sold per state in two years is abut 2000 or so & that makes it highly unlikely that its a coincidence that the same tape was found on Caseys gan can and the body. I wonder if the defense knew this.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:02 pm

They may even be able to match up the cut or tear that was made from the roll---who knows? Did you ever try to cut duct tape? Impossible to get a clean cut, if you ask me, so each cut would be distinctive. I hope they have been able to do this also.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Very interesting peeps. Terry Rose, you are right, it is difficult to tear duct tape or cut it sometimes, you may be right, they can match up the tear in the tape.

I am also wondering if there is 1/2 of a print on this duct tape. This has been rumored since fall 2008.

The Sunshine Law has exceptions, & if this were true, it would be an exception, meaning that the STATE wouldn't release evidence of KC's print because it would be too prejudicial, like Judge Strickland said about the DEATH video that he witheld.

It also stated that the State has had this since Dec. or Jan. This is fabulous news!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 pm

LOL! BOZO is probably spinning doughnuts in his office, trying to think of someone to blame, GEORGE or CINDY!

Kathy Reich & LK Baden can't help BOZO, they are on the MEDIA CIRCUIT with their new books. A Lyons can't help the whiner, she is teaching class.

If he only had a brain! :clapping:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:56 pm

artnut12345 wrote:LOL! BOZO is probably spinning doughnuts in his office, trying to think of someone to blame, GEORGE or CINDY!

Kathy Reich & LK Baden can't help BOZO, they are on the MEDIA CIRCUIT with their new books. A Lyons can't help the whiner, she is teaching class.

If he only had a brain! :clapping:
I wouldn't doubt it one iota if Bozo and Casey DO try to set up George and Cindy. Also, there is no way there is NO print. If she tried to use gloves (& I know we have all had this discussion before) they duct tape would stick to the gloves. However, IF...for some reason..possibly due to the duct tape being under water for almost 6 months..there IS no fingerprint..I think they will try to pin this on George and/or Cindy. He is going to HAVE to throw someone under the bus. Who better than good ole George who always putters in the garage?? Just my 2 cents.

LMAO, Artnut, with your brain comment!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Fire Resistant Tape?
I'd like to hear what applications this sort of tape is generally sold for. (Insulating around a fireplace, pool heater, hot water heater) If the tape is rare how and why did the Anthony's get it?
What ever happened to the roll of duct tape Casey was looking for in her Text messages?

now I'm hungry for doughnuts!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:12 pm

I had read about this ducttape waaaayy back in January I think....I can't remember if it was the Websleuths site or some other such site. I know whoever researched it did contact Ashton directly, but wasn't aware until now that Ashton actually followed up. I guess it shouldn't surprise me that he did, the prosecution really seems to have their act together and aren't letting anything escape their attention. Thank goodness! BlowKisses
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Interesting also that the manufacturer was producing this tape in Avon Lake, Ohio. While not very close geographically, the Ants did come from Ohio. I wonder if they can track this to a business that George may have been working for in Ohio. Long shot, maybe, but I find the location quite a coincidence myself---just makes me wonder, that's all.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:53 pm

TerryRose wrote:Interesting also that the manufacturer was producing this tape in Avon Lake, Ohio. While not very close geographically, the Ants did come from Ohio. I wonder if they can track this to a business that George may have been working for in Ohio. Long shot, maybe, but I find the location quite a coincidence myself---just makes me wonder, that's all.
I thought the same thing, Terry Rose!! The Ant's came from Warren.

Also, George was a detective. Maybe he used it for his work?????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:58 am

Why would a detective need fire retardant tape?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:38 am

NiteSpinR wrote:Why would a detective need fire retardant tape?
Who knows?? We are talking OCD George here!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:46 am

What a great find! Made me think of one of the last doc dumps, remember there was a page w/ just a fingerprint on it? What was that all about?? thinking
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:51 am

cherylz wrote:What a great find! Made me think of one of the last doc dumps, remember there was a page w/ just a fingerprint on it? What was that all about?? thinking

cherylz,

That fingerprint had slipped my mind. Come to think of it, I don't recall hearing it discussed. HMMMMMM! It seems when they release doc dumps we are overwhelmed by so much information that I remember seeing it, trying to find a name, then moving on to something else.

I am looking forward to this doc dump, I hope that more compelling evidence is released as this duct tape, we are moving closer to JUSTICE FOR CAYLEEE, AMY H. & ZG.

Wrap suggested that with the duct tape evidence, it might have been why the Death Penalty was put back on the table. C R U E L & Heinous! A Lyons has more than her hands full.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:19 am

Artnut...I never recall that fingerprint being discussed either. You would think the media would jump on it! Was it a tease to rile up the defense? Fingers Crossed
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:16 am

Cherylz,I am thinking the defense was provided the name of whomever the fingerprint belongs to.

If it was KC's, & we don't know whose it was, but if it belonged to KC, the State would withold her name because it would be too prejudicial like the "death video" of her in jail.

I have always had full confidence in the State Attorney's. IMO, they have built a SOLID foundation for their case, while the defense has done media tours, whined, claimed KC is innocent, the STATE has methodically put their case together. I think we will all be surprised at the totality of the evidence against KC closer to trial.

I can't wait.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:30 am

wrapitup, The picture of the "scarecrow" is too funny. Doesn't it make you think of BOZO?

I realize the ANT's haven't paid a dime to ANY attorney's, much less BOZO, but if he were representing my daughter for jay walking, I would be sweating bullets.

It seems that KC will be defiant to the bitter end, she has spited GA/CA at every opportunity causing them the ULTIMATE pain & revenge by killing Caylee. She really SHOWED CA who was the BOSS in that dysfunctional familty. Now the Justice System will take KC's life from her.

The partnership of KC & BOZO created the "PERFECT STORM," imo, both arrogant, defiant, smirking, lying. I only wish the jail system PIPED in music to KC's cell playing "You Ar My Sunshine" the rest of her life in Caylee's voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:45 am

UPDATE: The TALE of the DUCT TAPE. Tony Pipitone with CLICK ORLANDO explains the importance of the DUCT TAPE. 3 MIN. VIDEO:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:03 am

Often, people take a roll of this or a part of that from off their jobs and nobody cares---did either of them, or Lee, ever work in a shop or factory, such as a heating and cooling place, automotive or airplane repair parts, etc.? Most people have had many different kinds of jobs in their lifetimes and maybe this kind of tape is required in certain applications requiring a fireproof product and he or she may have had it from that employment. That is just where my mind takes me on that---wondering and questioning the specialized tape.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:04 am

Ah-ha! Artnut I never thought along that line that the print could be deemed preducial in the case against her, as was the video. Hhhmmm, that got me thinking. :idea:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:16 am

PEEPS! Do you remember when, doc dump months ago, that said that LEE's/GA/CA's fingerprints were EXCLUDED? It never MENTIONED KC.

I read an opinion by a former prosecutor awhile back from Wendy Murphy, law professor, in which she said when anyalzing the evidence, consider WHAT IS BEING SAID! Example: Mentioning whose fingerprints were EXCLUDED, but never MENTIONED KC! She said you have to "think out of the box." What is Omitted? She said you have to think beyond what is written.

More to think about! What do you all think?

Last edited by artnut12345 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:24 am

remind me, didnt she borrow the duct tape from someone?
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:56 am

Juanita,

It was Amy H.'s duct tape & KC denied ever having it. Your right, there was a lot of speculation about Amy's tape.

It is not the same as this duct tape. Before this is over, they will probably produce the month & year this rare type was made.

That JUNK SCIENCE L K Baden loves to say, is going to rip them a new one. JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:05 am

artnut12345 wrote:PEEPS! Do you remember when, doc dump months ago, that said that LEE's/GA/CA's fingerprints were EXCLUDED? It never MENTIONED KC.

I read an opinion by a former prosecutor awhile back from Wendy Murphy, law professor, in which she said when anyalzing the evidence, consider WHAT IS BEING SAID! Example: Mentioning whose fingerprints were EXCLUDED, but never MENTIONED KC! She said you have to "think out of the box." What is Omitted? She said you have to think beyond what is written.

More to think about! What do you all think?
Yes artnut we all know that there is probably a fingerprint on the adhesive part of that duct tape. The fact they even mentioned excluding all the Anthony's except KC is very telling. I have been looking for the new doc dump all morning and nothing yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:06 am

stripper

casey's going down like a frown on a clown!
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:30 am

lindamarie,

do you remember seeing just a FINGERPRINT in the last doc dump? No explanation. We may not know until trial.

WFTV is going through LP's interview tapes & will post shortly. Nothing was said about the doc dump yet. I assume they are checking it.

There was an article about LP in which it quoted LP as saying, (he was talking to Lee), "YOU THINK THIS IS A ________ joke? Someone could deliver you a cynadide (sp?) pizza!

I assume this is from the audio or video of Padilla. Can't wait.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:41 am

It was suggested on some website that the thumbprint from the last doc dump was to show the chain of evidence; I also think G probably stole the duct tape in question!
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 am

It was Amy H.'s duct tape & KC denied ever having it. Your right, there was a lot of speculation about Amy's tape.

It is not the same as this duct tape.

How do we know this?? I was wondering last night about the missing AH tape. Are we sure this is not the same as the tape on the gas cans (which she borrowed/bought while with Amy) and Caylee? If so, look for the defense to go in that direction...remember they said the body was placed while KC was in jail.

Don't mean to be rude popping in like this...hello, everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Hello, Georgia! You are not rude at all. I have a new question here: For what purpose would anyone put pieces of duct tape on gas cans anyway? If there is no purpose for it being there on the cans, wouldn't it be logical to assume that the murderer tore off multiple strips of it, temporarily sticking them on the cans which were nearby,and didn't have to use all of the pieces she/he tore off to finish the crime? Do I sound dumb for pondering this?

Just thought of a reason---to label them one kind of gas from another maybe?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Terry Rose, I agree. Casey was probably tearing off the pieces (or using scissors) to tape that poor baby's mouth. In her zest to hurry up and hide her body..she forgot about the duct tape on the gas can.

Also, yes..in an earlier doc dump..GA/Cindy/Lee were ruled out as having fingerprints on the duct tape; however...there was NO mention of Casey being ruled out. I agree. Think outside of the box/read between the lines.

I DO think that this special kind of duct tape is the reason the DP was put back on the table..at least ONE reason..I STILL think we do NOT know ALL the State knows.

I have great faith in the Florida State Prosecuter's Office!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:37 pm

georgiamom,

We are positive this is not the same tape. KC denied EVER having her tape, but more importantly, the FBI has verified the tape on Caylee & the tape & GA's gas can are the SAME. It is extremely rare.

Finally, concrete evidence! We are getting closer to JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Happy dance!!!!!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Maybe this kind of tape is used in automotive shops for repair or temp. repair or such. Didn't Georgy Peorgy work in the detailing dept. somewhere? Also, maybe LE uses that kind.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Was sleuthing to see the uses of fire retardent duct tape. Saw this company in the town where I was raised. Medical uses? There goes Cindy-under that bus...
PPI Adhesive Products Corp. - Broomall, PA
Manufacturer, Custom Manufacturer
Company Profile: ISO 9002 certified custom manufacturer of tapes including fire retardant tapes for electrical, electronic, magnetic media, medical, pharmaceutical, aerospace & photographic applications. Types of tapes include specialty, audio or video, printed circuit board (PCB), thermal spray, foils
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 pm

George ran his dad's auto business in Warren, Ohio..until (according to Rick Plesea (Cindy's brother) George threw his dad through a plate glass window. They then moved to Orlando. But, George is known to keep his cars clean/waxed/detailed. Who knows??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:20 am

It is used to adhere to steel, fiberglass, and plastic, and is primarily used in the aerospace and the Heating and Cooling (HVAC) industries. Now, I ask myself, why would anyone of modest means purchase this tape at a price between $37 and $80 per roll when one could get just plain old duct tape that we all know and use for a buck or less at a discount store? It must have been purchased (or taken off the job) to be used for a very specific purpose or to have on hand for same, perhaps automotive repair and refinish, to apply to some appliance that generates heat, or boat repair or something of that nature. Thus, this is an extremely important clue as to where the crime took place and the perpetrator.

PS to Wrap---Where did you find that out about George and his father? I would like to read that. Was he prosecuted?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:49 am

Terry Rose, here are all the emails to and from Rick and Cindy. I thought that Rick really tells it like it is. I don't know if there is any truth to it.

And, I agree about the duct tape. George strikes me as the type who buys only the best.

In going through the emails, I see some are not there anymore. Maybe they were removed for the trial.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:04 am

Terryrose! Good point about the duct tape, why was it on the gas can. I don't think it was there as a label. Makes sense if one is tearing or cutting strips of it, if there is a leftover piece you stick it on what is nearby.
So, did she put the tape on while Caylee was in the trunk in the garage or was the can in the trunk?? :scratch:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:02 am

Terry Rose,Some of the most interesting reading of this entire case is on Rick & Shirley Pleasa. I pray they are sitting on the side of the STATE, they are the ONLY 2 people that have stood up for Caylee!

Wrap, I also read months ago that we would find out why GA could not be in LE in Orange County when they moved to Orlando at the trial. The article said it would be disclosed at trial. I am only speculating that GA was charged with that incident where his father was hurt & plead to "assault," leaving him with a record, making him inelgible for employment w/LE.

IMO, After the shed was broken into & the gas cans taken by KC, I think KC just grabbed GA's duct tape never realizing what it cost or it was a different kind. Only after Investigators researched the tape did they find these things out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:15 am

I am wondering if GA was questioned about the duct tape when he was diposed by the State in August? The State has the gas can & I remember seeing pictures of the can in one of the doc dumps. Ga MIGHT have lied about the tape to the State Att.'s, he might have been honest. Being in LE, GA knows EXACTLY what the questioning of that tape means! jmo.

The world is closing in on KC's very existence, but it is also closing in on her parents. GA started lying right after his first interviews with LE. If questioned, I wonder if he lied again? IMO, the STATE wants these answers from GA.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:26 pm

"I think KC just grabbed GA's duct tape never realizing what it cost or it was a different kind. Only after Investigators researched the tape did they find these things out." Exactly!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down