Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June 9th Was the First Date KC Claimed Caylee went missing Than all The lies started!!!

+3
cherylz
Wrapitup
Love4My5boys
7 posters

Go down

June 9th Was the First Date KC Claimed Caylee went missing Than all The lies started!!! Empty June 9th Was the First Date KC Claimed Caylee went missing Than all The lies started!!!

Post by Love4My5boys Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:24 am

Im Having A really hard time right now,,And Im sure the Rest of the Peeps here as well!!!!! Today Is the 9th A year ago, this was the Date KC claimed when she Last saw our presous Angel, Whom we have Come to LOVE SOOOOOO very much OUR Little Baby girl Caylee. This was the Beginning of all the lies that followed..

A year ago today CAYLEE was still with us!!! Playing with her Doll named MAMA not a care in the World not knowing her fate in the next 7 days OMG I cant stop crying if this thread is hard to read Im having a hard time seeing what im writting IT Killing me!! 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 :( 😢 😢 😢

I could just spit blood at the ANTHONYS!!!!!! Not Supporting THIS CHILD WHEN CAYLEE WAS HERE, And IN DEATH,,,If I really PUT DOWN HOW IM FELLING right Now ,,I would Be in the Corner With A potty mouth sign Hanging around my neck .!!!

I always think of Caylee and what she would be doing now,,,The Love that she had to give WAS Electric!!! Her whole being was beyond words.!!!!! I have A son her age he was born 2005 Aug 23rd He has grown up sooo much since last year, about a month ago I was out in the Arena it was a beutifull spring day I was working one of our horses. I could see out in the younder Blakey with two different cowboys boots on one red and one brown boot And of cource on the wrong feet It gave me a chuckle I was like what is that Boy doing now He was out in the field picking something at the time I didnt know what the heck is he picking out there!!!! after 5 min I could here the sound Of pitter padder coming behind me,,I looked over I seen My Baby boy with the biggest smile on his face and a hand full of weeds He Said Mommy looked what I picked for you :D :D :D My heart sank,,,He handed me the weeds I looked at them as if they where a DOZEN OF roses My Baby boy took the time to think of his mommy Kids are so precious The innocence that surrounds them ...These are the Moments that Caylee SHOULD OF HAD BUT DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT UNDERSTAND,,,, I DONT UNDERSTAND How A F@@@@@@@ Mother can take her OWN CHILD LIFE, And How the Anthony Are making a Mockory of the memory Of Our Sweet Angel Caylee

Caylee you Have US here on VH That love you very much And Have the support that that you Deserve!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee :( :( :(
Love ya

Ashley

Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

June 9th Was the First Date KC Claimed Caylee went missing Than all The lies started!!! Empty Re: June 9th Was the First Date KC Claimed Caylee went missing Than all The lies started!!!

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:34 am

Ashley,

Thank you so much for putting up this thread. I knew as soon as I woke up this morning this was an important date and you beat me to the punch on a thread on this.

I feel your pain, hon.

Hugs! ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

June 9th Was the First Date KC Claimed Caylee went missing Than all The lies started!!! Empty Re: June 9th Was the First Date KC Claimed Caylee went missing Than all The lies started!!!

Post by cherylz Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Oh...Ashey, I forgot. Thank you for reminding us. As I was reading your post I looked over at your avator, and it was like Caylee was looking at us. Of course now I am crying. UUUUGGGHHH--I hate to cry.
I think of her sometimes as I am interacting w/ my own kids. I always get that sinking feeling when I think of her...so sad. it's been almost a year, and the sadness is still there for me. :(
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Hi I just registered today - but I need some help regarding this site. Is this now in place of CSO? Im not exactly clear - will there be a Nancy Grace thread both on this website and also on CSO?
I noticed yesterday there was none on CSO's website. Im just a little confused - someone help me out!
thanks
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:56 pm

I had my daughter on here last night. I showed her the post of "What rights did Caylee have". Not many things make my daughter cry but the tears were flowing from her eyes. I think she has learned something from all of this. I have asked her to join us here. She has walked a mile in KC shoes. I know every day I see Katie achieve a mile stone that Caylee never had a chance. Katie is/was 3 months younger than Caylee. Yes one year ago today Caylee was still alive. I am dreading June 16th knowing what happened to little Caylee at the hands of her Mother on that day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:16 pm

lindamarie, I'm feeling you on your comment. :(

artgal wrote: Hi I just registered today - but I need some help regarding this site. Is this now in place of CSO? Im not exactly clear - will there be a Nancy Grace thread both on this website and also on CSO?
I noticed yesterday there was none on CSO's website. Im just a little confused - someone help me out!
thanks

artgal, go to memberlist at top of home page. click on wrap, fysty angel, or t2. They can help you get started here and answer all of your questions above. I am very happy to see you; I had been searching for you all over the place! mimi4all
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Mimi thanks! Im a little bit confused!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:28 pm

artgal said: Mimi thanks! Im a little bit confused!

art, it's really user friendly once you get started. I kept posting in the beginning that we MUST find you because you were our personal accountant for what the Ants do with all their money. I was about to put an APB out on you!!! :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:47 pm

cherylz wrote:Oh...Ashey, I forgot. Thank you for reminding us. As I was reading your post I looked over at your avator, and it was like Caylee was looking at us. Of course now I am crying. UUUUGGGHHH--I hate to cry.
I think of her sometimes as I am interacting w/ my own kids. I always get that sinking feeling when I think of her...so sad. it's been almost a year, and the sadness is still there for me. :(

cherylz It just so hard to believe That A person would do this and feel nothing that is hard to grasp But our minds are not like that,,,KC lives in a Very very dark place A place I dont even want to go there,,

Caylee is with us in our hearts

Lindamaire, I think we will All be dreading June 16th I dont think there will be a dry eye anywhere to be found that Thread Fsty started "What rights did Caylee have" WOW its a must see Thanks for passing that along Fsty,,, Even though I have been in Emotional reck after seeing it!!

Justice for Caylee

Ashley
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:52 pm

I can't believe a year has passed already... I know for me, Caylee is what took me to wordpress, and that's where my journey began. I needed answers to why, how, when, what, and many others, and as you all know, with the ants, there have never been any answers. there have only been more questions asked and we've had to figure out what happened only with the help of LE, who have remained dedicated to finding the truth of what happened, and I think they have done an excellent job of piecing all this together. A year ago today, Caylee was still alive, but we are quickly coming upon the 1 yr anniversary of her death - but today is still a milestone since it became the "last" day her family saw her alive... and the beginning of lies in an effort to cover up what I believe to be the crime of the century. Caylee has taught us all so much - and contrary to what Cindy said at her service, WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

Here are the lyrics to a song that I just love - called a "Handful of Weeds"
Four years old with dirt on my face
I’d been out in the yard picking dandelions all day
I burst through the front door when I’d gathered enough
To give to my mom to show her my love
When I held out my hand she looked down at me
Said ‘I’ve never seen flowers as beautiful as these.’

She’s the one who told me about Jesus
She’s the one who taught me to sing
She deserves an arm full of roses
But she’s satisfied with a handful of weeds.

Now that I’m older and out on my own
I wish I could find more time to make it back home
I could have done better, I know in my heart
Than to scribble a note on a last minute card
Then she calls on the phone and the first thing she says
Is ‘I read this card over and over again.’

But she’s satisfied with a handful of weeds

She’s always known what true love means
And I want her to know what she means to me

She’s more than satisfied with a handful of weeds
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:17 pm

tish wrote:I can't believe a year has passed already... I know for me, Caylee is what took me to wordpress, and that's where my journey began. I needed answers to why, how, when, what, and many others, and as you all know, with the ants, there have never been any answers. there have only been more questions asked and we've had to figure out what happened only with the help of LE, who have remained dedicated to finding the truth of what happened, and I think they have done an excellent job of piecing all this together. A year ago today, Caylee was still alive, but we are quickly coming upon the 1 yr anniversary of her death - but today is still a milestone since it became the "last" day her family saw her alive... and the beginning of lies in an effort to cover up what I believe to be the crime of the century. Caylee has taught us all so much - and contrary to what Cindy said at her service, WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

Here are the lyrics to a song that I just love - called a "Handful of Weeds"
Four years old with dirt on my face
I’d been out in the yard picking dandelions all day
I burst through the front door when I’d gathered enough
To give to my mom to show her my love
When I held out my hand she looked down at me
Said ‘I’ve never seen flowers as beautiful as these.’

But she’s satisfied with a handful of weeds.

Now that I’m older and out on my own
I wish I could find more time to make it back home
I could have done better, I know in my heart
Than to scribble a note on a last minute card
Then she calls on the phone and the first thing she says
Is ‘I read this card over and over again.’

She’s always known what true love means
And I want her to know what she means to me

She’s more than satisfied with a handful of weeds

Tish What A great post!!And I agree with EVERYTHING you just wrote,,We will never forget Caylee :(

ohhhh those lyric to that song 'handful of weeds',,, can you tell me who song it or wrote it,,,After reading The Lyics I was back to another CRYING JAG it was so beuitful!!!! I pasted it and save it under a handful of weed Im going to put the Pic I took of Blakey handing me the weeds,, with the lyric underneath it..Thank You Tish For sharing that what A classic ,,,,PRICELESS!!! :) {{{{{{BIGHUG}}}}}
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:07 pm

I have a dandelion picker - my little avatar, Sarah, who I think looks so much like Caylee... I tell her that she's so lucky that dandelions are her favorite flower cause we have a whole yard of them that blooms brand new for her every single day, and it takes us 30 min to get to the car, cause she has to pick every single one of them before we can leave....
The singer is Sherri Easter - a lady in my church sings this song, that's how I heard of it, and when I read your story up there, it just reminded me of the song, I thought you might like it... It's definitely a tear jerker... have a box of kleenex ready when you listen to it.
Here's a youtube video of the song - don't know who the girl is that sings it...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:39 pm

I can't believe a year has passed already... I know for me, Caylee is what took me to wordpress, and that's where my journey began.

Me too Tish and now look where I am? Here with all these WONDERFUL people who have the same care and love for all children as I do!

Ashley, Thanks for posting this! My eyes filled with tears and I am still choked up!

It is hard to believe that our baby Caylee has been gone an entire year now! and to think KC's Court date might not even be for another entire year!! :silent:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:41 pm

I put my dandelion Picker :flower: (Mackenzie) as my avatar too, who reminds me so much of lttle Caylee. She will be 3 in August.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Ashley,

Thank you so much for putting up this thread. I knew as soon as I woke up this morning this was an important date and you beat me to the punch on a thread on this.

I feel your pain, hon.

Hugs! ❤

I want To Thank You Wrap and the rest of the team for a great site !!!!!!!! It feel sooooo good to be back with friends again And I love you for that REALLY I DO!!!! Caylee brought Me to the world of blogging Never i thought in my wildest dream I would FIND SUCH GOOD People as yourselves!!!!!

And what A close family we have become !!!

You guys Are TOP NOTCH !!!!!!!

AND ONE {{{{{{BIGASSHUG}}}}}} From Me

Love you guys

Ashley[img][/img]
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:40 pm

This case has really been very, very hard on the entire nation. One would have to literally live under a rock to have never heard of it. That being said, I think Baez will be hard pressed to find a "jury of his Peers" that will be oblivious to this case.

Next week is going to be even harder. I have to wonder if the Monster will feel any semblance of guilt, pain, sadness. It seems we, whom have never met this beautiful child, care more about her than her own family.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:55 pm

I have never figured out where KC came up with the date, june 9th. of course she had to know the day she murdered Caylee so what was the june 9th about? One of the questions we will never know the answer too.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:39 am

My understanding is June 9th was the day that KC took Caylee and moved out of the Ant's. They slept at RM's that night and this AM-June 10th was the last day RM saw Caylee. This IMO-June 2nd-June 16th were 2 weeks of neglect and possible abuse for Caylee-a living Hell for her, at the hands of the one given the job to protect her. So sad.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:05 am

one year, what a waste.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:30 am

tish wrote:I have a dandelion picker - my little avatar, Sarah, who I think looks so much like Caylee... I tell her that she's so lucky that dandelions are her favorite flower cause we have a whole yard of them that blooms brand new for her every single day, and it takes us 30 min to get to the car, cause she has to pick every single one of them before we can leave....
The singer is Sherri Easter - a lady in my church sings this song, that's how I heard of it, and when I read your story up there, it just reminded me of the song, I thought you might like it... It's definitely a tear jerker... have a box of kleenex ready when you listen to it.
Here's a youtube video of the song - don't know who the girl is that sings it...
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uqMmJ9TcaU
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hey Tish Thanks for the Link It choked me up,,, what a great song. uuuhhh Your Sarah Is soo Sweet Dandelion picker I love it :D
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:07 am

Critterfan said: I have never figured out where KC came up with the date, june 9th. of course she had to know the day she murdered Caylee so what was the june 9th about? One of the questions we will never know the answer too.

This has always confused me as well. Who wouldn't know when the last day they saw their child was? Even CA was saying the 9th until LE showed her the video of caylee reading the book at the nursing home. I just don't understand how none of them REALLY knew the last day they saw beautiful caylee....makes no sense. confused :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:25 pm

I know unleashed. We know KC had already moved on with her new life. Guess she just put Caylee out of her mind. It is weird she and her parents both said june 9th. think CA and GA said the 9th because KC did. Justice For Caylee and all of the little murdered angels.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:47 pm

Thank you for that post, Ashley! :D It was really beautiful! I have a mental picture of your little boy handing you those precious weeds! ❤ My heart breaks every time I watch videos of dear little Caylee! My favorite is the one of her playing peek-a-boo with what looks like a maroon colored cloth napkin. She bats her big, beautiful brown eyes at the camera. :flower: I also love the video of her singing, "You Are My Sunshine". How about when she's saying, "Papa, are you tired Papa?" How incredibly sad that she will never be able to grow up to have children of her own!!!! 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢
Love4My5boys wrote:Im Having A really hard time right now,,And Im sure the Rest of the Peeps here as well!!!!! Today Is the 9th A year ago, this was the Date KC claimed when she Last saw our presous Angel, Whom we have Come to LOVE SOOOOOO very much OUR Little Baby girl Caylee. This was the Beginning of all the lies that followed..

A year ago today CAYLEE was still with us!!! Playing with her Doll named MAMA not a care in the World not knowing her fate in the next 7 days OMG I cant stop crying if this thread is hard to read Im having a hard time seeing what im writting IT Killing me!! 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 :( 😢 😢 😢

I could just spit blood at the ANTHONYS!!!!!! Not Supporting THIS CHILD WHEN CAYLEE WAS HERE, And IN DEATH,,,If I really PUT DOWN HOW IM FELLING right Now ,,I would Be in the Corner With A potty mouth sign Hanging around my neck .!!!

I always think of Caylee and what she would be doing now,,,The Love that she had to give WAS Electric!!! Her whole being was beyond words.!!!!! I have A son her age he was born 2005 Aug 23rd He has grown up sooo much since last year, about a month ago I was out in the Arena it was a beutifull spring day I was working one of our horses. I could see out in the younder Blakey with two different cowboys boots on one red and one brown boot And of cource on the wrong feet It gave me a chuckle I was like what is that Boy doing now He was out in the field picking something at the time I didnt know what the heck is he picking out there!!!! after 5 min I could here the sound Of pitter padder coming behind me,,I looked over I seen My Baby boy with the biggest smile on his face and a hand full of weeds He Said Mommy looked what I picked for you :D :D :D My heart sank,,,He handed me the weeds I looked at them as if they where a DOZEN OF roses My Baby boy took the time to think of his mommy Kids are so precious The innocence that surrounds them ...These are the Moments that Caylee SHOULD OF HAD BUT DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT UNDERSTAND,,,, I DONT UNDERSTAND How A F@@@@@@@ Mother can take her OWN CHILD LIFE, And How the Anthony Are making a Mockory of the memory Of Our Sweet Angel Caylee

Caylee you Have US here on VH That love you very much And Have the support that that you Deserve!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee :( :( :(
Love ya

Ashley

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:06 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:I put my dandelion Picker :flower: (Mackenzie) as my avatar too, who reminds me so much of lttle Caylee. She will be 3 in August.

Mommyof3kids

You HAve tooo love these dandelion pickers It is so

precious ,,,,What a great Pic of the both of you :) :) I have always wanted a girl,, My friends would tell me ASH you wouldnt know what to do with girl Soo the good lord sent you these wonderful boys,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: Im Thankful for them and their youthfulness I wouldnt trade it for a thing!!!!

Ash :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited by Love4My5boys on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I dont get it)
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down