Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Croslin – Tales From The Gutter - Warning...not for the faint of heart.

Go down

Misty Croslin – Tales From The Gutter - Warning...not for the faint of heart. Empty Misty Croslin – Tales From The Gutter - Warning...not for the faint of heart.

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Misty Croslin – Tales From The Gutter
I reported yesterday about a supposed drug and sex fest that Misty Croslin was involved in a couple of days ago. For those of you not familiar with the name Misty Croslin, she was the babysitter of Haleigh Cummings, and also supposedly the last person to see the little girl before her disappearance on Feb 9/10 of 2009.

Through an intermediary I have obtained some more details of this sex and drugs binge.

The host was one Charles Jones, a man with a somewhat colorful background. Reports are claiming that he was found guilty on an arson charge, and is very much involved in the drug scene in Palatka. So involved that he is the ‘go to’ guy for them.

The story I was told goes like this. A buyer arrived to find Charles Jones, another unnamed male, and Misty Croslin smoking a ‘blunt’. The buyer was taken into the bedroom where Charles long time girlfriend was asleep on the bed. The drug transaction was concluded and they returned to the living room where Misty and this unnamed Black man were ‘Making out’. Charles allegedly remarked “She’s got a tight pu***, and I’m next”.

The buyer hung around, and while Misty was doing her thing, the buyer and Charles Jones snorted some crushed up pills and smoked a couple of ‘blunts’. Charles then took Misty to the bedroom, (don’t forget the sleeping girlfriend). The buyer openly admitted that he hung around hoping for his turn, but when the two appeared again after some 20 minutes, the draw of cocaine was bigger than his sex drive. Cocaine was in, Misty was out!

This has shades of deja-vu about the weekend prior to Haleigh Cummings disappearance.

I can not confirm this, but apparently there is another party is scheduled tonight. At least one source is claiming that Misty Croslin’s birthday is right around now. Is this going to be a drug and sex birthday party?

We are still digging on this story, and there are many questions that remain unanswered, not least of which is the name of the unknown black man that Misty was ‘making out’ with.

As more information rolls in, I will update you all.

Simon Barrett

http://narwo.com/?p=116
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Misty Croslin – Tales From The Gutter - Warning...not for the faint of heart. Empty Re: Misty Croslin – Tales From The Gutter - Warning...not for the faint of heart.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:15 pm

I wonder if maybe she gave Haliegh to a Drug dealer to pay off debts or maybe so score some more drugs...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Misty Croslin – Tales From The Gutter - Warning...not for the faint of heart. Empty Re: Misty Croslin – Tales From The Gutter - Warning...not for the faint of heart.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:14 pm

Tina wrote:I wonder if maybe she gave Haliegh to a Drug dealer to pay off debts or maybe so score some more drugs...

I have wondered the same thing myself. If LE knows all of this why are they not setting up a sting operation to catch Misty?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:28 pm

I think it is possible that Haleigh took something thinking it was candy and OD'd.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:40 pm

I just cant help but think differently about this case with all of the child prostitution cases that seem to be popping up. Maybe she was given some pills to help her "relax" but given a bit too many.. There are just so many ideas of what could of happend running around in my head.. I hate to say it, but if she is not alive hopefully it would be from an overdose then at the hands of another.. crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down