Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy's "Maggots in the Trunk" Comment

5 posters

Go down

Cindy's "Maggots in the Trunk" Comment Empty Cindy's "Maggots in the Trunk" Comment

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:13 am

Thoughts if any? Wonder if any of this info. is in the autopsy report.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cindy's "Maggots in the Trunk" Comment Empty Re: Cindy's "Maggots in the Trunk" Comment

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:06 am

gross.

Cindy is in denial, because there was NO pizza. The cops went back to the tow yard and retrieved the trash bag. who throws away a pizza? you eat the whole thing, why? cause its good! ever have a pizza you didnt like? what they found was only a box, and it was ripped into peices to fit in the trash, i saw a picture of it. Therefore, the maggots were not feeding on the pizza.

i hope the autopsy report will reveal that there were maggots in that laundry bag.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Cindy's "Maggots in the Trunk" Comment Empty Re: Cindy's "Maggots in the Trunk" Comment

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Juanita wrote:gross.

Cindy is in denial, because there was NO pizza. The cops went back to the tow yard and retrieved the trash bag. who throws away a pizza? you eat the whole thing, why? cause its good! ever have a pizza you didnt like? what they found was only a box, and it was ripped into peices to fit in the trash, i saw a picture of it. Therefore, the maggots were not feeding on the pizza.

i hope the autopsy report will reveal that there were maggots in that laundry bag.

LOL, Juanita..I had pizza last night & there's a half of a pizza on my kitchen counter right now! :P

BUT...I have NEVER in my 47 yrs, ever seen pizza that rotted & got maggots. I lived in Florida for 18 yrs and I do not care how long or where you put a pizza, it is NOT going to get maggots! It will dry up but I have never seen one rot EVER. So..I guess my point is this, even if there was pizza, it would NOT have rotted & got maggots. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Denial is definitely NOT a river in Egypt.

The ole tried and true "pizza/squirrel/Zanny" theory. :evil:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:12 pm

I guess the point is, she let it slip that there were maggots in the car so maybe that's what's in the autopsy report that is so upsetting, i.e., there was chloroform in the maggots??? Also, why the hair wasn't tested the first time for chloroform (because it was confirmed in the maggots) and the DNA confirmation came from the maggots? That would all be pretty grossarooni to read. I don't know. I'm bored. There's nobody to play with. 😢
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:49 pm

lovemysam, this is an interesting article to read for sure. I am not sure what to make of it though. I think she was just referring to the bag that the pizza was in and was trying to stretch the truth by adding that there was maggots on the pizza and that's why it stuck so bad. Guess we will find out soon enough of there was in fact maggots found in that truck?? I did however enjoy reading about all that the forensic's can find in maggots... not that reading about maggots is enjoyable.

And I love your and Juanita's Kate Hair avatar's.. Cracks me up!! :P
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:19 pm

I read that as well and I hope those maggots can tell us a story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Very interesting article! But didn't one of the forensics experts on the NG show (I think) say that chloroform would evaporate from the body rapidly? It seems as if I heard that from more than one expert. If that is true, then how would there be traces of cholorform in the maggots (assuming there were maggots, which I personally, think is likely)? confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:44 pm

This is one thread NOT to read while eating! 🇳🇴
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Snaz wrote:(assuming there were maggots, which I personally, think is likely)? confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:49 pm

lovemysam, Very interesting article.
I had also done some research on maggots right after it was reported that there were maggots on the bag that the tow man and GA took out of KCs trunk and threw in the dumpster at the towyard. LE immediately went back and retrieved that bag.
I went to the Journal of Forensic Sciences, and boy did it have some interesting stuff about maggots and what they ingest. They have solved crimes by using maggots because DNA can be detected in whatever a maggot has ingested and forensics can tell who they fed upon. As horrible as this sounds, I have always thought that's why LE came out in august and said caylee was, in fact, deceased, and refused to look for a "live" caylee. It was probably because Caylee's DNA was found inside the maggots that were on the bag in KCs trunk (that was then dumped in dumpster by tow man, and later retrieved by LE)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:51 pm

The maggots would not have to have fed on caylee's body; rather they could have fed on the decomp in the trunk, which would have had Caylee's DNA in it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:53 pm

I hope those posts made sense. Was in a hurry but I tried to explain the best I could the way I understood the article. affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Don't you think all this grossosity will be in the autopsy report? I'm thinking there will be mention of what you said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:20 am

There was no uneaten pizza in the trunk, but to dispel the idea the BODY FARM tested the maggot/pizza theory. They treated this much like the testing they do with bodies. They put the pizza in a closed up trunk and let it decompose. No smell of death was detected and no maggots ate the rotting pizza!
go figure.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:32 am

lovemysam wrote:Thoughts if any? Wonder if any of this info. is in the autopsy report.

man that was so grossssss.... very informative but GROSS just the same.
makes me really wonder if they were present in the trunk. i'm gonna go searching around in the docs and see if I can come up with something.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:06 am

This was the March 12th hearing:

Linda Kenney Baden wanted the judge to order the prosecutors to hand over the FBI's bench notes from the DNA testing it did on the evidence. The judge didn't do that because prosecutors don't have them and the judge has no jurisdiction over the FBI outside of Florida.

The judge told the defense to ask the FBI for the evidence. The defense wanted the judge to sanction prosecutors for allegedly keeping evidence from them and concealing the experts who examined the trash bag and a paper towel from Casey's car from the witness list.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:02 am

well cindy vaccumed the trunk, so we need to be looking for the contents of that vacuum cleaner!
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:05 am

While I hope there are maggots with evidence....don't we need maggots from outside the bag instead of inside?

We know the poor child was in the trunk...but probably in a diff bag.I hope there are maggots from outside that bag with the empty pizza box.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:10 am

yeah right now the court is going to hear about two populations of maggots, pizza maggots and cadaver maggots, and whether they visit each other or trade off etc.. rediculous. there was NO pizza!

im just appalled that casey let this even happen IN her trunk. who carries around a bag of trash that stinks anyway? UHGG
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:18 am

From what I understand, they were glommed on to the outside of the bag 'cause it had fluids on it. Wish I could find report. The 3/12 hearing is the day Baez cross examined that poor Gerardo guy. Can't find that hearing transcript either but it mentions this stuff I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:35 am

The maggots with out it's food would die. I am assuming the maggots collected were dead. If KC removed Caylee on the 18th of June I doubt there would be enough body fluids to support the maggots until July 16th. Plus I can't forget that bag of trash was thrown in the dumpster until LE retrieved it, a little chain of custody with the maggots due to that fact. I am not going to get to excited about what evidence maggots could bring to this case. I would be disappointed if I let my self get to hopeful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:52 am

Good points!! This poor tow yard guy . . . I'd still be ruminating about this.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:54 am

the forensics on the stain in the trunk, the hair and the decomposition in the trunk is enough for me, i dont need maggots. it was human decompostion, not squirrels, not pizza.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:33 am

Juanita wrote:the forensics on the stain in the trunk, the hair and the decomposition in the trunk is enough for me, i dont need maggots. it was human decompostion, not squirrels, not pizza.
The ANTS knew from day one it was the smell of human decomp. as GA admitted saying a prayer before opening the trunk: "Don't let this be my daughter or granddaughter". He always knew there was a body in that trunk at some point.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:23 pm

george should have called the cops before they left the tow yard.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:33 pm

And how would Cindy know how long a pizza had been in the trunk??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Yeah, there's no question about no pizza whatsoever in the trunk, and that the beotch was lying. I was just looking at the maggot angle since the lady in the article brought it up. (Somewhere it does say maggots were sent off to a lab).

And this is maggot madness day for me!

I just got home from Books a Million where for $6.97 I got a 5 audio CD set of Beyond the Body Farm by Dr. Bill Bass, "A pioneer in forensic anthropololgy who created the world's first laboratory dedicated to the study of human decomposition. His research at the Body Farm has revolutionized forensic science." (He founded the Body Farm). This is so cool!! If you have a BAM near you I would highly recommend getting it especially since it's so cheap!! I just started CD 1 and he's already touched on how important forensic entomologists (sp?) are. The Body Farm knows their stuff. Exciting!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:56 pm

lovemysam wrote:Yeah, there's no question about no pizza whatsoever in the trunk, and that the beotch was lying. I was just looking at the maggot angle since the lady in the article brought it up. (Somewhere it does say maggots were sent off to a lab).

I just got home from Books a Million where for $6.97 I got a 5 audio CD set of Beyond the Body Farm by Dr. Bill Bass, "A pioneer in forensic anthropololgy who created the world's first laboratory dedicated to the study of human decomposition. His research at the Body Farm has revolutionized forensic science." (He founded the Body Farm). This is so cool!! If you have a BAM near you I would highly recommend getting it especially since it's so cheap!! I just started CD 1 and he's already touched on how important forensic entomologists (sp?) are. The Body Farm knows their stuff. Exciting!!
Well, listen up there, Paris..and give us the goods!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:36 pm

lovemysam wrote:Yeah, there's no question about no pizza whatsoever in the trunk, and that the beotch was lying. I was just looking at the maggot angle since the lady in the article brought it up. (Somewhere it does say maggots were sent off to a lab).

I'm starting to worry about you, my friend. LOL! But seriously, think about ALL the things we have read about, discussed and learned about, since this tragedy came to light. Things, I know myself, I never would have ever even heard of, like the body farm, for one. It's a shame KC has this world by the tail. Or so she seems to. Had she NOT begun this lie and spun it for so long and continue to do so, many people would be able to move on. She makes me soooo PO'ed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:53 am

Believe it or not, Cindy actually told the truth the first time when she called 911! affraid Remember, she said that it smelled like there had been a dead body in the damned car? A rotting pizza would definitely NOT smell like a dead body! As Juanita said, there was no pizza in the trunk of that car. It was an empty box, EMPTY, much like Cindy's head. :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:14 am

Booklover wrote:Believe it or not, Cindy actually told the truth the first time when she called 911! affraid Remember, she said that it smelled like there had been a dead body in the damned car? A rotting pizza would definitely NOT smell like a dead body! As Juanita said, there was no pizza in the trunk of that car. It was an empty box, EMPTY, much like Cindy's head. :lol!:
u r right, and GA told the truth the first time he was interviewed by LE. He said "you do not forget that smell once you have smelled it". uh, yes George, that horrible smell u and CA and Lee smelled was the smell of your darling Caylee rotting!! Yet these people continue to be in KC's corner. CA's brain may be empty of the truth but u know her little brain is feverishly working on her next lie. :evil:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:14 am

I agree, i hate the Ants
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm

That's true, CritterFan1 - It's really sad, but, true just the same. :(
CritterFan1 wrote:
Booklover wrote:Believe it or not, Cindy actually told the truth the first time when she called 911! affraid Remember, she said that it smelled like there had been a dead body in the damned car? A rotting pizza would definitely NOT smell like a dead body! As Juanita said, there was no pizza in the trunk of that car. It was an empty box, EMPTY, much like Cindy's head. :lol!:
u r right, and GA told the truth the first time he was interviewed by LE. He said "you do not forget that smell once you have smelled it". uh, yes George, that horrible smell u and CA and Lee smelled was the smell of your darling Caylee rotting!! Yet these people continue to be in KC's corner. CA's brain may be empty of the truth but u know her little brain is feverishly working on her next lie. :evil:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm

I think money is more important to them than standing up for Caylee. They also don't want to acknowledge what a terrible job they did in raising Casey. :shock:
Juanita wrote:I agree, i hate the Ants
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:15 am

I agree with LMSam, the FBI has the maggot info and it dosen't have to be released under the sunshine laws. I actually think there is a lot of evidence that hasn't been released. There was decomp material on the paper towels in that trunk and there were maggots as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:04 am

michele c wrote:I agree with LMSam, the FBI has the maggot info and it dosen't have to be released under the sunshine laws. I actually think there is a lot of evidence that hasn't been released. There was decomp material on the paper towels in that trunk and there were maggots as well.

Michelle, I totally agree.

I think that paper towel with decomp on is VERY telling. Everyone knows it means SOMEONE attempted to clean up the trunk or at least wiped up an area with decomp with it. I just come back to this, if NOT KC, then who? KC's car has the decomp in it, KC was the LAST one ANYONE saw with Caylee. KC never reported her missing. KC was out partying for the month Caylee was missing and didn't tell ONE person, NOT ONE, her daughter was missing. You put all the evidence of the decomp, and ALL the circumstantial evidence and it ALL points to ONE person, KC.
No matter what or when SINdy told what to who, how does ANY juror come to ANY other conclusion other than KC is responsible? She may not get the DP. Just because it may be possible it cannot be proven only to the degree of the DP, but definitely that car says KC did something, enough for LWOP, IMHO!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down