Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fact or Fiction??

2 posters

Go down

Fact or Fiction?? Empty Fact or Fiction??

Post by Wrapitup Mon May 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Don't know how much of this or if any of it is true, but thought you all might find it interesting. This gal is a real trip and has put herself in the Caylee case as well.

Wayanne Kruger: After Marie contacted me I had thought about this all night. To understand why Haleigh is special I have wrote what I know. How I'm involved and why Haleigh is Americans Haleigh Bug!

Wall Photos
Update: May 16, 2010

Production company pays first installment check for Screen Writer to begins the script for cable channel Premier Movie on the Haleigh Case. Based on interviews, transcripts, police reports, public information. Those who are freely speaking to the writer are being paid for their version of events that have been either on headline news, TH video's, Art Harris's articles, public police reports, transcripts and transcripts. Even Twitter...The internet is here to stay as a live version of events.

I read a partial PDF only. What I read was accurate. Full of twist and what I feel to be sincere on the innocient victims on the case.

The rest of script is now sealed shut. But there are still parties or witnesses and victims involved that may or may not sign, so this will be interesting.

Signed contracts are in place to not leak one word or they will be fined and must return any and all profits. No one knows the other persons version so even if one signs the contract, they will have no contact with anyone else who has signed. I do not know if he has choosen to have a main character. A new mystery of who is talking begins. I've never heard of a made for TV movie with a clause contract as long as and wide as Satsuma.

Some are worried, some find it evil helping a screen writer gain facts, as Marie has commented. "We don't know what is true!"
Yes we do.

We know that America and the family pushed for publicity to search for Haleigh and not give up. Keep her name and picture out there. Look at the billboard. How many missing children have that for their child that has been kidnapped?

Did you know that Haleighs had more people twitting than any other public case that was on the news 8 months ago? That lasted for 3 months. Did you know everytime NG did not have Haleighs story on her rating went down? Did you know more people on myspace used Haleighs picture as their profile picture than even a star or celebrity that made news. Did you know the interest in Haleigh case is greater than the interest in the MJ murder case?

This only poves to everyone that America can bring very close cold case back to life because of the family requesting help. Publicity and to keep Haleighs face is the news? And when it's not on TV everyone goes to Internet sites, internet blogging news, such as Levi Page. They may not agree with all being said and it may not be true but can you recall any case aside from the OJ and JonBonet case that has lasted longer than the interest in Jaycee Dugards case. The media dropped that case because the family did not allow publicity in.

I've known about this for many months. My first contact was with Marie and Crystal. People want to say damaging things about those who sell their true story even if there is no end or one has to leave one guessing, they did not respond, which to me was a hiuge "YES." Honestly, I would have liked them to sign, but they had their reasons not too. Anyone who would have condemmed them for selling their rights I would have fought on their behalf to finally have a voice instead of everyone else having a voice while they continue to remain slent after the bar complaint.

I was asked to work with the screenplay writer by contacting those I felt would be honest and who would lie. I knew Marie would not lie. I read the bar complaint. That took a lot of gutts.

One way or another the script was given a partial advance. One way another it would have been done with or without consent. I have not signed nor given my story but what I could do is help him weed out the filth. The lie's. The deceptions.

I have been hired on as the Casting Director if the final script get the golden ticket. Lord knows I was overloaded enough with the anxiety this case has taken a toll with whoever went their with good intentions, such as Tim Miller, but I made a promise to Haleigh on a baloon. As seen in my picture on this site I made a promise to Haleigh. No one else. I am keeping my word and if that means I can help this movie be a positive and inspirational movie based on the love of Americans. Real love by strangers who have become entranced by her smile or determined to ratt out the loosers online and publically as NG who will not call Crystal "Haleigh Mom." I don't care what anyone thinks. I care about Haleigh. I care about the family. I care abouut Jr. I care about the next child that is kidnapped and hope this will continue on. I pray Haleigh will not be the only big movement for 18 years as JonBonet.

There have been peple who have betrayed others. People who have embraced each other and then there are the people who were looking for that one shot by throwing out a name for commercial reasons.

From a molester, Hobbit55 to a trash talking radio host, Simon, people do not care. They will take any news as long as it's about Haleigh or the Croslins. Ronald or the"babysitter-turned wife" and then we have Crystal and Jr. Whoever sold their story, I do not know. What I do know is everyone wants this case solved and Haleigh be brought home in any shape or form and Haleigh has become the little girl America wanted to adopt.

I do have faith in this author and if it is any help he does have many years on the force, therefore he knows how difficult this case is for the LE, FBI.

My final thought when I was asked if I would help contact the truth tellers over the ones who talk without stabbing someone behind the back or causing great harm jeapordizing this case was something Ruby Kanger said. Now this would be a step Grandma. "Someone will have to pay me big bucks to tell my story. I would have to move." Why? If she has information why did she not write down that information and send it along with the Bar Complaint? Money?
I have no idea who is talking, but I have one person who admits she will for Big Bucks.
By:Wayanne Kruger

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000819684247#!/profile.php?id=100000819684247&v=wall
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Fact or Fiction?? Empty Re: Fact or Fiction??

Post by charminglane Mon May 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Because she is the only "sane" one to try?
Gimme a friggen break.
Looney Fricken Tunes.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon May 17, 2010 4:32 pm

I agree la la la
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down