Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anthony "Money Trail"

5 posters

Go down

The Anthony "Money Trail" Empty The Anthony "Money Trail"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:36 pm

I found this article VERY interesting to read. There are 4 parts (links provided). Very interesting to know who all the players are in the Anthony saga and who has their hands in the pot.

Before Sean Krause passed away he made some comments to me concerning the Caylee Anthony case. At the time they were somewhat cryptic, and I did not understand what he was referring to. But there is one thing that I do know and that is fiscal forensics are a very powerful tool. The money trail reveals as much as a fingerprint. In fact I have a friend who is a fiscal forensics expert. I am now beginning to see what Sean was talking about. It is a complex puzzle, and I am still working on unraveling one last complex knot.

Much has been made of the computer data, and Nancy Grace loves to have David Lucich on her show. David is a supposed computer forensics expert. Personally I think his book (which I did review) is a pile of doggy do, and we followed up with a less than satisfying interview. Essentially he told me that if I delete files and traces from my own computer I would potentially be breaking the Law! What a crock!

Data on your own computer can be fiddled with. Hell, I reformat my hard drives more often than most people eat out. But financial data is a different beast. It is stored in multiple locations, none of which are available for tinkering with.

The money trail tells the story as eloquently as Shakespeare.

Click here to continue reading Part I: Part I: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

will say right now, this is not the big story, this is something that fell out from hours and hours of research and needs to be published. Most of this information has already been published, just not in one single place.

The more I look at the Caylee Anthony case the stranger things get. Lets take a look at one of the organizations playing in the sand box, Kidfinders. The founders of this organization are Dennis and Sherri Milstead. Dennis seems to have a fairly colorful past having been arrested for the felony of impersonating a police officer, although he did mange to bargain it down to a misdemeanor, then seven months later he was arrested for assault.

On the civil side he has a pretty impressive list of court cases against him, Ford Credit was on his case, presumably for an auto loan, and a couple of landscaping companies for non payment of invoices, oh non trivial invoices, from the court records they were over $3000 each.

Mr Milstead certainly has a fiery temper that was seen when he took umbrage at a TV reporter.

Now lets turn our attention to their latest endeavor Kidfinders. What does this organization do?

Click here to continue reading part II: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In part 2 we took a look at Kidfinders, they are just bit players. A much more interesting outfit to examine is The Never Lose Hope Foundation. These folks have some interesting connections, and indeed by connecting the dots we can come to some interesting conclusions. But for now lets just concentrate on Never Lose Hope’s key players.

At center stage, at least as portrayed to the public is William Rivera, his business interests are varied, but among his endeavors he is involved with a telemarketing operation Florida Telemarketing Associations Inc. Also listed as an officer of that company is Parrish Mateo, Mateo in turn owns a number of companies registered in the names Parrish and Parrisch. One of those companies is Resolutions Corporation Center. I found this lovely advertisement for the company. They seem like really nice people to avoid like the plague. In fact a Google on this company reveals quite a trail of upset customers. It is also rumored, and I am trying to verify this, Parrish may have some business interests with another very key player in the Anthony case.

Click here to continue reading Part III: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is up to you to draw your own conclusions. As soon as I have more, I will publish.

I am going to take you back to events that happened last year. Suddenly the reward was bumped by $100,000 for Caylee’s safe return by a quote ‘Florida businessman’, some organizations even named him. The name mentioned was one Peter Benevides.

Peter Benevides is an interesting character. Worth a reported $380 million dollars, he is a big dog. There are some interesting things about this guy. His business interests include an exotic car rental firm, and several aircraft leasing and selling ones.

Let me tell you a story. Lets say someone was selling raffle tickets at $25 each. The prize was an exotic sports car, actually lets say there was a plan to offer three different drawings. The problem is… no one has been verified as winning. That company was Skyview Exotic Cars. The owner of this company is Peter (Pedro) Benevides.

Oh, and the best part about this is that a portion of the proceeds were supposedly going to charity. In fact the tickets actually mention the Never Lose Hope Foundation.

Click here to continue reading Part IV: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, found this post on another blog/forum site that implies that John Ramsey (JonBenet's father) may have donated the money that remained in a JonBenet fund to the Anthonys: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mellie 7 says:
June 15, 2009 at 11:17 am

I love to lurk and read and connect to blog links, well, I was doing that a few days ago and I cant re-find my article about a wealthy man who’s daughter was violenly killed ,lost his wife to cancer before she could start an orginization to help other families who lost children this way and had to deal with being under the cloud of suspicion.Anywaythere was $175.000 dollars in the fund , The reporter wrote that a reliable source told him it was JohnRamsey. 2 months ago a large sum of money was donated to the family( the little girls grandparents) who’s daughter is charged in her murder, because the man wants to move on now that he has been cleared and the money had to be donated.He will not confirm or deny and insisted (through Attys the story be dropped). Someone help , have you heard about this story I want to find it again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Anthony "Money Trail" Empty Re: The Anthony "Money Trail"

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:49 am

Great thread, Paige. This money trail is what may screw the Ants in the end.

Thanks for posting this. I always look forward to your comments!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:26 am

i wonder if these funds are illegal tax shelters.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 am

I cannot for the life of me figure out why two months ago John Ramsey would give the ANTS money left over in a fund for his daughter. Anyone with half a brain knows the ANTS are in this as deep as KC now with their lies about pizza and CA giving the wrong toothbrush/hairbrush to LE among other tidbits.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:02 am

the ants probably met him in person and pulled his damned heart strings.

after all he and his wife were blamed for their daughters murder, i think its pretty clear that wasnt the case.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:19 am

If it was a non-profit for Jon-Benet Ramsey I dont understand why John Ramsey who is nearly destitute couldnt do what the Anthonys are "supposedly" doing, -running a foundation helping other people
and take "operating expenses" instead of salaries. I heard John Ramsey who was once a millionnaire was living in very distressed
conditions. I know he cant use the money personally, but if he runs some kind of foundation he can certainly do what the Ants are doing, taking admin feels or operating expenses or whatever you want to call the way they line their pockets rather than work.
Caylees dead and they found a cottage industry.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Great post, Paige!
Art, glad to see you back on the "money trail" so you can fill us all in on the latest details.
I am very, very distressed to see that the major national newschannels have put the Caylee Marie foundation site on their website; People who have not followed this case closely may actually give money to this foundation thru these national stations.
I think that's exactly WHY the Ants went on national TV today....to get the info out about the foundation. They've been cut off about talking about it in prior interviews, but today was their "big" day to get the word out about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:50 pm

The Ants were on and they didnt mention Casey at all today - they are getting smart - they know it inflames people when they mention her name. I didnt get to see Brad Conway on abc yet but I heard that he said something to the effect that the Ants believe that Casey knows the truth of what happened to Caylee. I have to find the clip to see exactly what he said. What was really shocking today on the clip with the Ants was that George has a new story!
Now he says that he put Caylee in the car on June 16th when they left the house. As far a I know I have NEVER heard this before.
He always said they had their backpacks on and they he waved goodbye! Is this man willing to commit perjury on the stand?
I now believe he will.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Yes, art, Conway said, in his own way, that KC knows the truth and the Ants don't know the truth. He also implied some sort of "conspiracy theory" or that others were involved. The Ants have said they want to know the truth.
Another bombshell today, art, was when GA was being interviewed this morning, he said he actually got breakfast for caylee at 7:30 the morning of the 16th. I think this is the first we have heard of this. He had previously only mentioned that he last saw them "leaving the house" that day around 1 or so. So the breakfast thing took me back a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Thats right, I forgot he also said that too about breakfast, as well
as putting Caylee in the car that day. I cannot believe the way these people lie. I got the transcript on the Conway interview
here is the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:39 pm

art, how much do you think they were paid to be on the show this morning? Is there any way to find out? :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:41 pm

I cannot believe that 3 different shows today had people from this case on them. The Ants on one, Conway on one, and LKB on one. That's a LOT of money, IF they are being paid for their appearances.
Did anyone notice if any "new" pics were shown on the show CA and GA were on? Isn't that what the station pays them the licensing fee for?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:15 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:I cannot believe that 3 different shows today had people from this case on them. The Ants on one, Conway on one, and LKB on one. That's a LOT of money, IF they are being paid for their appearances.
Did anyone notice if any "new" pics were shown on the show CA and GA were on? Isn't that what the station pays them the licensing fee for?

Mimi, I saw no new pics on any of them. So I'm wondering whether or not they were paid for their visits. Does anyone know if there is a way to find out? However, I'm sure if there is, certain media people will find out......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Snaz, great to see you!
I didn't think I saw any pics today, but to tell you the truth, I could hardly stand to look at the tv screen.
I do know they were there to promote their foundation.
UGH :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Mimi, I watched the videos online.... I will never watch the Ants or any of their clan on live TV and give the station who has them on any ratings.... :x

If everyone would stop watching them, maybe these shows would stop having them on.... wishful thinking, I guess :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:39 pm

I dont think the Ants got paid for appearing today - they are getting a lot of free advertising for their foundation too!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:52 pm

oh, snaz. I said that wrong. I didn't get up to watch them on TV. But my computer screen is a 20 inch and it's like a tv it's so big :lol!:
so I meant on my computer screen. I only watched after the links were posted. I wouldn't have set my alarm for them for BIG money :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:55 pm

It just concerns me that now the national news channels are posting their foundation website on their sites.
I'm just so afraid that people who haven't followed this case, will, in fact, send them money. They looked like grieving grandparents today IF you didn't know the background. You know, CA with her tears; GA with his deer in the headlight look. And I'm sure they really are grieving, but not for the right reasons...... :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Paige, excellent research you have done on this. Thanks for posting it.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:33 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:Yes, art, Conway said, in his own way, that KC knows the truth and the Ants don't know the truth. He also implied some sort of "conspiracy theory" or that others were involved. The Ants have said they want to know the truth.
Another bombshell today, art, was when GA was being interviewed this morning, he said he actually got breakfast for caylee at 7:30 the morning of the 16th. I think this is the first we have heard of this. He had previously only mentioned that he last saw them "leaving the house" that day around 1 or so. So the breakfast thing took me back a little.
I would be so happy if it were true that the Ants do not know the truth about what happened to their granddaughter. After all, they were the 2 people that loved her the most. No matter how they have acted from time to time, I still hope that they had nothing to do with her death or any coverup. Well, maybe all will be known when the case goes to court. The breakfast was indeed possible before he saw them leaving the house. He just never said that before to our recollection.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Terry rose, I agree that the "breakfast" may have happened on the 16th and perhaps GA had never been asked that question and that's why it never had been put "out there" before today. I do know that today is the first I've heard it, and everyone else seems to think that also. Who knows anymore? There's been so many lies and cover-ups about everything, it's hard to tell anymore.
Just seems a little strange that GA told in great detail about "KC and caylee walking out the door with their backpacks" that day but never mentioned having breakfast with caylee, nor that he walked them to the car, until this morning. Strange. confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:36 pm

The question that comes to mind about Jon Ramsey being rumored to have donated $200,000.00 to the Ant's is this: Why didn't he donate it to Beth Holloway? They were photographed having dinner & a kiss or two, I can't imagine that money wouldn't have been given to her.

Beth Holloway has been a POSITIVE, tireless advocate, & her relentless pursuit of JUSTICE for Natalee is an example of what a mother does to seek JUSTICE for the murderer of their child. The ANT's have been a terrbile example & their daughter MURDERED Caylee. No one in the ANT family is seeking JUSTICE for Caylee, Surely not lost on Jon Ramsey. Just a thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down