Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony

+12
jeanne1807
songline
justice4kbl
concerned4all
lisette
frogs
artgal16
NiteSpinR
TerryRose
cherylz
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 5 Empty Re: Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:27 pm

I am posting this little note so we can look at the picture. Caylee did her two big marks. One on her left cheek and this one on her right cheek.

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 5 Empty 3 years ago today

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:03 am

Caylee Last Day on Earth she spent with her Grandma who took Caylee to see her Pa Pa 1 last time.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 5 Empty Re: Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony

Post by TerryRose Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:46 am

Caylee, for you----------
feature=related

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added you tube video)
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by songline Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:34 pm

I dont know how she will explain the party stuff.
But sadly from what I do see it looks like KC is going free.
This case is a botch job, and if you ask me the prosecutors did a bad job.
I also think she is Mentally Ill and needs help.
songline
songline

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Three years ago the world lost a precious child and all the possibilities her life held.....

Three years ago heaven regained a precious angel and gave us all another to love.....
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:39 pm

laga wrote:Three years ago the world lost a precious child and all the possibilities her life held.....

Three years ago heaven regained a precious angel and gave us all another to love.....

Laga, Well Written, crying~~~ May Caylee sunshine always shine on her Angle face, and never be taken away from her Again, Rest in peace my little Sunshine , and Stay FOREVER YOUNG. We Love You, XXOOO
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:59 am

On June 16th 2008
Eyewitness News learned deals of the leaked phone records, which show that on Monday, June 16 Casey Anthony called her parents six times in just over an hour. The records show exactly whom she called and what time the calls were made.

According to the leaked records, Casey made six calls to her parents on the afternoon of June 16, with the first call at 3:03pm to her father's cell phone and the last of the six made to her mom's cell phone at 4:24. During that time she also tried her mother at work and called her ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvahalo Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:08 pm

justice4kbl wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

id never seen this picture till now.

I also wish i never had. :(

omg

I hope the jury doesnt wuss out and gives her the death penalty. If anyone deserves it she does
God, I'd never seen this photo. breaks me so bad seeing her sweet face....and that mark....she looks tired and sad. :(

Silvahalo
Silvahalo

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Silvahalo wrote:
justice4kbl wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

id never seen this picture till now.

I also wish i never had. :(

omg

I hope the jury doesnt wuss out and gives her the death penalty. If anyone deserves it she does
God, I'd never seen this photo. breaks me so bad seeing her sweet face....and that mark....she looks tired and sad. :(

Looking at the LAST pics and video of Caylee from the nursing home, I think she was loved, happy and cared for (by cindy) until the very end. I just cannot believe there was a history of abuse/knocking her out etc. I can't see that going unnoticed by the doting and attentive grandmother cindy was. A lot of those early statements cindy made about knowing about the nanny and kc being an adult responsible for herself and Caylee was just an effort to help her daughter whom she could not believe had harmed Caylee.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:19 pm

I think it was just about this time of day 3 years ago what Casey took little Caylee's life.

Don't you know these grandparents are truly mourning today? crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:54 pm

To think she would be 5 going on 6, just finishing up Kindergarten and getting ready for some summer fun with G-ma and JoJo with lots of swimming in that pool crying crying crying
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:10 pm

crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Just like the video taken while Caylee eats in her high chair, no one says a word to her.

Makes we want to jump right through my screen and pick her up!

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Caylee...sweet Caylee. You are loved. ❤
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:37 am

3 years ago today Caylee was probably in the trunk of that Pontiac while her Mother spent all day in bed with her boyfriend. Per Tony Lazzaro testimony.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:40 am

Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 5 Caylee13
Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 5 Caylee14
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvahalo Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Little Caylee....hold on sweet one.

You were love baby girl.
Three Years Ago, the World Lost Caylee Anthony - Page 5 CayleeMarieAnthony

perhaps i'll just add this to the memorial thread as justice is served.
Silvahalo
Silvahalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Thank you for keeping Caylee's memory alive. ❤
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Caylee lived for two and a half years in the lives and hearts of a few.

Caylee will live forever in the hearts of many....
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Cherylz It's hard. I get over come with emotion.
Laga well said
in the hearts of many
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Laga it is so true.
Caylee Marie has made such an impact in the lives of so many. She has brought so many together. She has made us all take a look at our own lives and realize what and who are important in it.
She is an Angel. An Angel that will never be forgotten.
angel
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:44 pm

cherylz wrote:Laga it is so true.
Caylee Marie has made such an impact in the lives of so many. She has brought so many together. She has made us all take a look at our own lives and realize what and who are important in it.
She is an Angel. An Angel that will never be forgotten.
angel

Life is full of twists and turns, ups and downs, and sometimes the touch of an angel goes unnoticed. I am so glad to have noticed precious angels Caylee and Leah, both have touched my life.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 am

June 19, 2008 (Thur)
12:01am - 08:32am
No Phone Activity:

Casey Anthony had no cell phone activity between 12:01am-08:32am
(Approx: 8.5 Hrs)

June 19, 2008 (Thur)
08:32am
Casey Anthony Calls:
06/19/2008 Phone Log
Casey texted Tony:
@ 631-902-5443 cell
06/19/08 08:32am 0min

June 19, 2008 (Thur)
08:32am - 11:03am
No Phone Activity:

Casey Anthony had no cell phone activity between 08:32am-11:03am
(Approx: 2.5 Hrs)
acandyrose has an excellent calendar form of what KC was doing for the 31 days after Caylee died.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:07 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Oh Caylee. I have to try and believe that you were sleeping before that tape was put on your beautiful face. I have to believe that for my own sanity, sweet child. crying crying crying crying
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5