Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brad Conway on ABC This Morning 6/16/09

4 posters

Go down

Brad Conway on ABC This Morning 6/16/09 Empty Re: Brad Conway on ABC This Morning 6/16/09

Post by Juanita Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:56 am

oh man, i feel sorry for the viewers of these shows, they are probably like, them again??
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Brad Conway on ABC This Morning 6/16/09 Empty Re: Brad Conway on ABC This Morning 6/16/09

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:12 pm

This was the most interesting interview Conway has given yet. He is confirming that Baez is the ONLY reason the Ants cannot go visit KC. He is also saying that the Ants do not know the truth, and has said in the past that they want to know the truth. I find what he said about KC holding the answers to be very telling. He definitely knows the truth, and so do the Ants.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Conway is trying to make sure he fully protects his clients, the Ants, from being accused of any involvement. That's why I think he did this interview this morning. He is sending a message to Baez and his team and it is a very clear message.
He knows that Baez and Co. are going to try to throw the Ants under the bus when it comes time for trial, and he is making this statement on national news to send a very clear message to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:19 pm

How does he think he can prove the "emails" to and from Krause and CA were hacked in to? He definitely denied what came out in discovery friday about CA telling Krause that she thought KC had something to do with Caylees disappearance. He flat out said, "NO". Now he's got to prove that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:21 pm

He seems to be trying to insert a "conspiracy theory". That there were others involved in this crime. Maybe he is not reading the same Discovery that the rest of us are. I'm not sure on this one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 pm

unleashthelawyers Today at 12:12 pm

This was the most interesting interview Conway has given yet. He is confirming that Baez is the ONLY reason the Ants cannot go visit KC. He is also saying that the Ants do not know the truth, and has said in the past that they want to know the truth. I find what he said about KC holding the answers to be very telling. He definitely knows the truth, and so do the Ants.

And that would explain why he doesn't want Momster looking at her parents in all the cour hearings. IMO, it only makes her more like a Momster who doesn't even care to look at her parents every chance she gets! 🇳🇴
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:28 pm

EXACTLY, mommyof3!!!!
The truth is emerging, and a lot of our questions are being answered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:50 am

He discusses peeps throwing rocks and yelling "things we would not want our children to hear." This only took place when Casey was out of jail so he needed to explain that, but he made it sound like people still do that.

He also said he knows of no other theory than Casey doing this and says others MAY have been involved. Like who? Zanny? The squirrel?

And why didn't he say yes, "Zanny did it?????"
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 am

It just galls me when I hear BC talk about the Ants 'faith' and 'their church'.......CA said 'her faith' is what kept her from committing suicide.... someone, please, hold me back before I blow!!! :shock:

Another thing, those 'rocks' BC refers to being thrown at the Ants' house.... weren't they actually pennies the protestors were throwing? Anyone seen any confirmation as to what it actually was being thrown?

Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:19 am

Snaz, I'm with you 100%. What kind of "faith" says it's okay to lie? What kind of faith says it's okay to do whatever you have to do to try to keep your daughter WHO KILLED YOUR GRANDAUGHTER from getting the DP?
Their definition of "faith" and mine have two totally different meanings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:27 am

It just galls me when I hear BC talk about the Ants 'faith' and 'their church'.......CA said 'her faith' is what kept her from committing suicide.... someone, please, hold me back before I blow!!!

member the first time she mentioned her suicide notes she said KC had her through it??! just helps prove the point that she never had suicide notes!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:41 pm

My question is this...every single time they appear, anywhere, they tell a different story and every single time they open their mouths they twist something....are they not smart enough to understand what they are doing? Is there attorney not smart enough to know that they have spun the most twisted of tales?

If they had to follow bread crumbs to get back to the original story, we would fall off the radar in a nano-second!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Adela, yes I do remember CA saying that KC kept her from killing herself the first time.... like she ever would...... she's counting on those big bucks to keep her in a lifestyle to which she wants to be accustomed!!!! She also thought GA was getting all the sympathy and wanted some for herself... selfish witch.

Jetintx..... I agree with you, why doesn't BC explain to them that every time they twist things to fit their stories, they just look MORE idiotic than before.... or maybe he's too stupid to see it either.

Geeze!!!!!! What a bunch of dumb asses! (Can I say that?! :lol: )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down