Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Will It Take to Make The Anthony's GO AWAY?????????

3 posters

Go down

What Will It Take to Make The Anthony's GO AWAY????????? Empty What Will It Take to Make The Anthony's GO AWAY?????????

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:20 am

Caylee Anthony’s Grandparents Go After the Spotlight Once Again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Posted on June 16th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in All News, Society and Culture
Read 214 times.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]What will it take to make these people go away? Maybe they could crawl under a rock and let the world rest from seeing the likes of them on morning TV News Shows. I bet America would be much happier.
Every morning after I get my first cup of coffee I sit down and read my emails and all the news online that I find interesting. This morning I almost spit my coffee out as I was reading this story.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

What Will It Take to Make The Anthony's GO AWAY????????? Empty Re: What Will It Take to Make The Anthony's GO AWAY?????????

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:32 pm

I did not get up and watch any of these interviews this morning. I waited until the links were posted as not to give the shows ratings. I don't think there is any way we can make them "go away". We signed petitions, we've written news stations; It's all about the ratings and the money for the Ants. I know myself I could have never been on a national news show on the one year anniversary of my grandaughters death. The price must have been right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What Will It Take to Make The Anthony's GO AWAY????????? Empty Re: What Will It Take to Make The Anthony's GO AWAY?????????

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:22 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:I did not get up and watch any of these interviews this morning. I waited until the links were posted as not to give the shows ratings. I don't think there is any way we can make them "go away". We signed petitions, we've written news stations; It's all about the ratings and the money for the Ants. I know myself I could have never been on a national news show on the one year anniversary of my grandaughters death. The price must have been right.

The only GOOD thing I can think of with this, is that at least they couldn't be there for Caylee's Memorial in the park then, correct? Or at least I hope not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:35 pm

I think you're right, unleashthelawyers! :D George & Cindy will not be going away any time soon. Unfortunately for all those who are thoroughly sick of them. I thought that was a great article. It describes George & Cindy perfectly. They are absolutely shameless, and will stop at nothing to go after that almighty dollar. After their quest for the almighty dollar, their next goal is to gain as much sympathy for their Sociopath daughter, Casey. They are as transparent as their non-stop lies. :roll:
unleashthelawyers wrote:I did not get up and watch any of these interviews this morning. I waited until the links were posted as not to give the shows ratings. I don't think there is any way we can make them "go away". We signed petitions, we've written news stations; It's all about the ratings and the money for the Ants. I know myself I could have never been on a national news show on the one year anniversary of my grandaughters death. The price must have been right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:06 pm

You are 100% right on, Booklover!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:46 pm

I am so stupid. I ass-u-med they would be sequestered away wanting their privacy today, which is why I thought it would be a repeat broadcast of their previous interview. I guess I should be glad I don't think the same way they do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:49 pm

lovemysam, You'd THINK they would, wouldn't you?
I was in shock when I watched when the link was provided that they were actually on set; not in Orlando. I don't know how these people can just get on a plane, fly off, go on national tv, on a day like this. Like I said, "The Price WAS Right"????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Then Cindy really pushed it by trying to take the credit for Haleigh’s disappearance getting all the attention it has gotten. This woman just can’t stand not being in the spotlight. She said, “We’re the ones who got national attention for their daughter the first night, because I was on the phone with national media. And that was the day of Caylee’s memorial, February 10. We had just gotten home from her memorial and heard about Haleigh. So we hurried up and made desperate phone calls to people in the national media to say ‘Hey, start covering the story.’ And that was a day I should have been home just worrying about myself.”

There goes spindy trying to take credit for getting Haliegh in the spot light what a Biatch (is that ok to say on here, if not I will delete!

I love this Jan Barrett lady, she is a Hoot and would fit right in over here!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:23 pm

unleashthelawyers Today at 3:49 pm

lovemysam, You'd THINK they would, wouldn't you?
I was in shock when I watched when the link was provided that they were actually on set; not in Orlando. I don't know how these people can just get on a plane, fly off, go on national tv, on a day like this. Like I said, "The Price WAS Right"????

And then NOT to talk about honoring their murderd Grandaughter on the last day (supposedly), but to talk about the Haileigh case and how they got all the media attention and they can't beleive Ron wouldn't want them to help find his daughter is disrespectful to say the LEAST!! They are the biggest buffoons and hypocrites I have ever seen in my life 🐘 :lightning:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Mommyof3kids said:

There goes spindy trying to take credit for getting Haliegh in the spot light what a Biatch (is that ok to say on here, if not I will delete!
Hell yes, you can say it. CINDY IS A BITCH!!

Feel better now??? I sure do!! :lol!:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:40 pm

I think we all are, unleashthelawyers. :D George & Cindy's complete disrespect for Caylee sickens and amazes me at the same time. I keep wondering, "How could they?" affraid They remind me of a festering sore that won't heal. :shock:
unleashthelawyers wrote:You are 100% right on, Booklover!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 pm

If you go to the Memorial thread, I have added two links (video and interview w/Rev. Grund) of the tribute for Caylee.

The Anthony's are still in NYC doing the media circus round. 👽
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Wrapitup Today at 7:00 pm

Mommyof3kids said:

Hell yes, you can say it. CINDY IS A BITCH!!

Feel better now??? I sure do!!

I do feel better now... I like how she even trys to form fake tears.... like Mother, Like daughter :evil:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:33 pm

hahah if they havent gone by now, its hopeless.

i just wish they would do something with their foundation money besides buying gas for that boat.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Caylee Anthony: How the grandparents, the lawyers and television have kept it a case that grips the nation

posted by halboedeker on Jun 16, 2009 10:04:59 AM
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 am

Wrap, I'm sorry to tell you, I don't think there is ANYTHING that will make the Ants go away at this point in time. They MIGHT (operative word there is MIGHT) fade into the background after they get a million or so from book/movie deals. Until then, don't hold your breath! You'll only expire and we wouldn't want that!!!!! 🇳🇴
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 am

I wonder if they are still flying around the country today. Did the Ants make any other appearances other than the Early Show yesterday?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:45 pm

I know how to get rid of the Sopranthonys! Make them follow a trail of bread crumbs back to their original story....it will never happen and we won't be bothered by them anymore! They will be too busy twisting, turning, back-tracking, wallowing, and contorting. Their story and their lives are like a game of Twister on acid!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:47 pm

Wrapitup,

IMO, the only way the ANT's will go away is after KC's trial. She will either get the DP or Life In prision, possibly at that time they will have to fold tent & go into seclusion.

The ANT's will have to listen to days upon days of KC's "excellent adventures" & possibly most of the details of Caylee's murder. There is a mountain of evidence against KC, & it is going to be difficult for them to listen to, but, most of the facts have been released for the public to view. Will they understand what Caylee went through at the hands of her mother???? I really don't know, will they STOP making excuses for KC? Probably NOT~!~ Will they look at themselves & wonder what they could have done differently? Probably not~!~

After KC's conviction, IMO, their foundation will get few donations when all the evidence is laid out for the public to see. Their 15 minutes of fame will be over, just think, all attached to the coat tails of an innocent little girl.

The good news is that we rarely hear anything about Scott Peterson, Andrea Yates, Susan Smith & all the other scumbags that murdered their children. IMO, the same will happen with KC, she will fade away, thank God. IMO, I think the ANT's will too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:01 am

I'm a firm believer that what goes around eventually comes around. Casey is so self-serving and to me it seems almost like poetic justice to watch her case suffering because of all the other players in her game who are just as self-serving as she is as Hal B. mentions in that article.

The best thing that could happen to Casey's case right now is for it to fade into obscurity before the trial so that no one is interested in Casey anymore. (imo)

But George and Cindy have their own self-serving agendas which will cause this case to stay in the forefront....(i.e. money off pics during television interviews and their new occupations as executives of kidfinders). Casey's best interests have to take a backseat to their self-serving interests. (imo)

Andrea Lyons just wrote a book I believe and could use some publicity for that. Casey's best interets have to take a backseat to her need to publicize her book. (imo)

Linda Baden just wrote a book and could use some publicity for that. Casey's best intersts have to take a backseat to Linda's need to publicize her book. (imo)

Baez is apparently practically wetting himself he is so excited about being the first hispanic lawyer to handle a case of this magnitude. Casey's best interests have always taken a back seat to his need for the spotlight (imo).

And the exectives at ABC care more about ratings than they do about justice for a little girl whose mother who is at best guilty of gross negligence and possibly guilty of premeditated murder. (imo)

So Casey's case will continue to keep the public agitated and riled up when it would be in Casey's best interests for this whole thing to just come to trial without so much hullaballoo surrounding it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:23 am

Wildflower,

Excellent post & comments. Promoting their BOOKS are a big part of their agenda right now, that's for sure.

I wonder if A Lyons told BOZO to S H U T U P~! It has been great not seeing his smirk & Terminator sunglasses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down