Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony latest news: Casey short on cash, will her fans send her money?/ George cuts Casey off after allegations of sexual abuse!

+8
frogs
jeanne1807
artgal16
charminglane
NiteSpinR
lisette
cherylz
Wrapitup
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Casey Anthony latest news: Casey short on cash, will her fans send her money?/ George cuts Casey off after allegations of sexual abuse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Casey Anthony latest news: Casey short on cash, will her fans send her money?/ George cuts Casey off after allegations of sexual abuse!

Post by cherylz Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:10 pm

All I can say about KCA is this...she is a huge waste ...and nothing more.

cherylz

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony latest news: Casey short on cash, will her fans send her money?/ George cuts Casey off after allegations of sexual abuse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Casey Anthony latest news: Casey short on cash, will her fans send her money?/ George cuts Casey off after allegations of sexual abuse!

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:43 am

Dr. Gold visited Casey for four hours. Hmm..........
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:39 am

cherylz wrote:Ah-ha! Maybe that is why she has lost a little weight recently. :trampoline:
Also, her face does not look as pimply and shiny as it did. Her FANS would do her a favor by not sending her money for food. Poor GA, it just gets crazier and crazier. So GA was the first parent she has thrown under the bus, CA ( gum ). CA will be next. Cannot wait to see what she accuses CA ( gum ) of doing to her, or Caylee. butterfly
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 am

Critter, don't you know? CA tried to choke KC the last nite at the house. That is also abuse, and I'm sure it is not the first time CA laid her hands on KC, and that is when she snapped!
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:58 am

You are right I'll bet!! I would try to choke the truth out of my child if my grand daughter had not been seen in a month. Normally I am a passive person, but I know I would do anything to find out what was going on with my grandchild. My imaginary grandchild. All I have is grand animals!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 pm

The chocking incident happened the night before Caylee was last seen. If my Daughter stole money from my Parents I would choke her too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:32 pm

One of the bloggers on Blink on Crime said CA deposited a money order in the amount of $140.00 into KC's account yesterday or today. Wonder if she had to sell some pictures to get that money. Or, maybe when they reworked the loan on their house so they can keep it, they got a little extra so they can share with their beautiful daughter.
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Or someone who read the story online at the Orlando stations felt sorry for her. I imagine more will be coming her way via the public who thinks she is innocent. crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 pm

It appears Casey Anthony's jail account is back in the black, as one of her parents deposited $140 on Tuesday.

A money order dated Tuesday has replenished her account, which reportedly had dipped into the negative. A copy of the $140 money order released Wednesday shows that it was purchased by Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony.

According to an Orange County official, Casey Anthony's current account balance is $91.49.

Records show that Anthony's family had not contributed to her account since June 5, when her father, George Anthony, deposited $100.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:20 pm

I would bet even money that CA was going to give her the snack money. CA has no backbone. Let KC eat her meals, like everyone else does.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 pm

What a disfunctional family they are. Imagine that.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:07 pm

That money order came from Amscot. I don't think I would be able to set foot anywhere near an Amscot, let alone give them any business, if I were the Ants. Such horrible memories it must bring back. I would get the m.o. from the post office. Oh, wait, I FORGOT, Caylee is alive! lol
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2