Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAKE NON TEARS FOR CASEY/for court date when Lee mouthed "I Love You" to Casey

2 posters

Go down

FAKE NON TEARS FOR CASEY/for court date when Lee mouthed "I Love You" to Casey Empty FAKE NON TEARS FOR CASEY/for court date when Lee mouthed "I Love You" to Casey

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:16 am

Contrary to news reports which stated that Casey Anthony cried in court, my intensive body language observations were that Casey did NOT cry in court . Sociopaths are incapable of real tears. Since Casey is a sociopath in my view, she did not cry any real tears.

News accounts said that Casey broke down as soon as her brother Lee took the stand. But that was not the case at all. Her facial expression - especially her mouth, did not indicate a person who was sad or grieving or crying.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As you can see in the photo above she is wiping a way a non- tear. Her facial expressions consistently do not show the mouth and eye movement that is present when a person is truly crying.

But before I discuss Casey’s reactions when when her mother Cindy took the stand and her reactions when Lee took the stand, I want to discuss her courtroom demeanor in general.

A HAPPY SMILING CASEY ENTERS THE COURTROOM

While Jose Baez has apparently done a good job in coaching her to stop the laughing and smiling, her smirks still manage to leak out as you can see in the photo below when she entered the courtroom .

Maybe she is smiling and smirking because she is so happy to get out of her jail cage where she has to remain 23 hours a day.

Maybe she is smiling and smirking because as a self consumed narcissist, she gets to have all eyes focusing on her and that makes her happy.

But in my view one of her major reasons for her genuine smile is that she is about to take her seat at the defendant’s and gets to sit next to her crush and attorney- Jose Baez.

UNBUTTONING THE BUTTONS, SHOWING SOME SKIN AND SEX APPEAL

There is no question in my mind, now that her former death penalty attorney Andrea Lyon is no longer in the picture and forcing her to wear those unsexy ruffly clothing she hated, Casey is now dressing with Baez in mind.

Now there is a sexier look as she is no longer buttoned up. She is now showing a lot more flesh as she unbuttons her blouse to show Jose that she still has it. She still has cleavage and still wants him to know that she has sex appeal.

But at this point, Jose could care less. The only thing he is focusing on is keeping afloat and doing his best to adequately represent this aberrant creature. He has no interest in her or her cleavage or her sex appeal.

The only interest he has is doing everything possible so she won’t get a lethal needle. For the most part he comes across collected and in control, but there are times where he is overwhelmed and his nervous energy leaks out in his body language.

We can often see his finger tapping and pen tapping, and fidgeting. He moves around a lot physically. But in listening to Cindy’s testimony, Jose was clearly uncomfortable body language wise. We saw evidence of a dry mouth and snake like side to side lip licking as seen below.

This indcated that his mouth was dry and he was no doubt feeling a bit unsettled and uncomfortable.

But Jose is not the only one showing nervousness and discomfort as she listened to Cindy;s testimony .Veteran attorney Cheny Mason was taken aback as well. He appeared to be very concerned , I have no doubt that he was wondering what in the world he was going to do in order to try and defend the sociopathic mess sitting next to him. He furrows his brow and covers his mouth, which indicates that he has no words to express what he just heard from Cindy.

He he has no idea what to say or do as he is speechless. When a person places their hands or fingers over their mouth, it indicates that they are speechless and don’t know what to say.

Note the contrast in Casey’ demeanor. She looks blank as if she was listening to a benign weather report as she listeed to her mother .

As the proceeding progressed, Cheney Mason’s body language did not change much from his hand over his mouth position .

But there was a time as you can see in the photo above that is finger landed in his mouth. This indicated that he was flabbergasted by what he heard. His even more furrowed brow shows extreme concern as to how in the world he was going to defend Casey.

His rounded shoulders showed submission and that he was humbled after listening to the 911 tape.

His body language was a far cry from the cocky Cheney Mason with squared shoulders and an arrogance when he said that he and Casey would walk out of the courtroom arm in arm with Casey a free woman. After getting more involved inthecase I doubt Cheney feels the same way he did when he first began the case.

CASEY’S REACTION WHEN CINDY WAS ON THE STAND

When Cindy was on the stand Casey could care less. There was no outward reaction whatesoever. However, there was a lot more hair grooming than usual as you can see below.

Casey repeated hair grooming in her mother’s presence clearly reflected her insecurities about her physical appearance .

We know that Cindy has put a premium on Casey’s looks, telling her how beautiful she looks in her jailhouse letters to Casey. So Casey’s grooming is no doubt an automatic reaction towards making sure she looks “beautiful” in front of her mother Cindy.

CASEY’S STICKING HER FINGERS IN HER EYES AND NON TEARS WHEN LESS WAS ON THE STAND

As soon as Lee hit the stand and obnoxiously and inappropriately he words mouthed the words “ I love you” to his sister who twice accused him of sexually molesting her, Casey began to stick her finger in her eye in an attempt to draw liquid int the form of a tear.

Jose Baez put his arm around her as of to comfort her. In reality, it was in my view to encourage her fake boo hooing in an attempt to make her look more human than the automaton emotionless freak of nature that she appears to be.

As you see int he photo above, Casey’s fingers are curved in a claw like fashion. The positioning of her fingers are not the position fingers should be in when a person is wiping away their tears. Instead, the fingers should be flat as the tears

are wiped away.

In this photo above we clearly see Casey sticking her finger inside her eye in an attempt to cause irritation of the eye and cause the eye to tear.

Casey not only uses her fingers, she uses her thumb as well. Here she is sticking her thumb into her eye in an attempt to casue irriation and elicit redness as well as a tear.

CASEY’S FAKE CRYING RITUAL

Cheney Mason hands her a Kleenex. She then tried to fold the Kleenex. Note that she is focused on the Kleenex. There is no crying facial expression, which indicates that Casey must have trouble doing two things at the same time -crying and folding a Kleenex.

She attempts to wipe a non tear. She misses and wipes the non year off of the bridge of her nose. Once again, note the non crying facial expression.

Then she wipes the other non teary eye with the Kleenex.

In summary, first she wipes a non tear on one side and then wipes another non tear on the other side. It;s all ridiculous as no one cries and tears one eye at a time . When people genuinely cry. they cry with both eyes at the same time, not one at a time as Casey’s behavior reflects.

Then she looks at the non tear on her hankie.

Then she grooms her hair one side and then grooms the other side. When someone is that distraught, the last thing they are thinking about is how their hair looks.

BROTHER AND SISTER SHARE A CHUCKLE

Besides brother Lee Anthony’s inappropriate mouthing of “I love you” to his sister who twice accused him of sexually molesting her. another sickening thing to witness was their shared smiles chuckles at the expense of Cheney Mason and his hearing aid issues.

When Lee didn’t focus on Cheney Mason’s question, he attempted to make a joke by saying that there was static is his ears too. He proudly laughed at his own joke.

Sister Casey was also enjoying the laugh as well, as you can see in the photo below.

Casey is clearly enjoying Lee’s attempt at a joke as she smiles, while at the same time tries not to show her repaired dental work. This speaks to her vanity and narcissism. She stifles her laugh and smile, only because she is self conscious of her dental condition. The fact that she is laughing at all is very disturbing to me .

There is absolutely NOTHING funny about the fact that she is in this courtroom. She always needs to be reminded that she is there for the fight of her life.She always needs to be reminded that she is there because the state believes she murdered her innocent daughter.

She always needs to be reminded that if she loses that fight and gets the lethal needle, it will not feel very pleasant.

Jose Baez needs to stop coddling her and give her a sober reality check concerning her courtroom behavior.

He needs to tell her that she will be scrutinized from every angle by the jurors and they will be taking everything she does very seriously. He needs to tell her that if she wants a fair trial she needs to take everything that goes on in the courtroom very seriously and wipe off any smirks or smiles for good.

And while he is at it, Jose needs to tell her to stop the boo hooing it. It’s not working and people see through it. It’s fake and odd looking. While at first glance she may look like she is crying , if a jury is stuck looking at her for weeks and notices her every move and every nuance of her behavior, they will pick up on how fake it is. It does not elicit pity for her. In fact is has the opposite effect. It makes her even more disliked and even hated.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

FAKE NON TEARS FOR CASEY/for court date when Lee mouthed "I Love You" to Casey Empty Re: FAKE NON TEARS FOR CASEY/for court date when Lee mouthed "I Love You" to Casey

Post by TerryRose Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:05 am

There are a lot of good points in this synopsis of KC's body language (though I usually refrain from making much of this myself). What must be considered is that the wiping non-tears with her fingers and the constant grooming of her hair with her hands is what we have witnessed in almost ALL videos of her from the very beginning. It seems to me the grooming of the hair is an old habit, whereas the wiping of non-tears is what she does every time she is trying to cry for whatever reason.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

FAKE NON TEARS FOR CASEY/for court date when Lee mouthed "I Love You" to Casey Empty Re: FAKE NON TEARS FOR CASEY/for court date when Lee mouthed "I Love You" to Casey

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:41 am

Also, the ringing of the hands when she first sits down.

A friend of mine's husband was in the courtroom that day and he was sitting very close to George & Cindy. He said that Casey is like a mannequin and that George "cries a lot." crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down