Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity

+6
laga
charminglane
Wrapitup
lisette
Nama
artgal16
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity Empty Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 am

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A pair of shoes that belonged to Caylee Anthony will be donated to help less-fortunate children, her grandmother said.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, e-mailed Local 6 News on Tuesday saying she will give the shoes to the nonprofit group ChildrenOfLove.org, which serves less-fortunate children.

According to the group's mission statement, it emphasizes mentoring children who have been orphaned and need guidance.

"I will be attending this event on Saturday, donating some of Caylee's shoes. I think that this project is worth mentioning," Cindy Anthony said in a statement.

Caylee's remains were found in December 2008, about five months after she was reported missing by Cindy Anthony and Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony, 24, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's death. She has pleaded not guilty. Her trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity Empty Re: Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:07 am

Shes states "I will be attending" as if her attendance was something desirable. I guess without Brad around
Cindy will now be on the loose to do whatever enters her head.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity Empty Re: Cindy Anthony ever the media hound announces she will donate a pair of Caylee's shoes to charity

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 am

faint CA is a publicity hound DOG. She could quietly donate Caylee shoes but Nooooo she has to be in the spot light. Good grief make this woman sit down and shut up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:09 am

What gets me is that she is only donating ONE pair!
I thought she was going to give all of Caylee's shoes
which would at least been a decent donation. But no,
shes going dole out Caylees belongings one by one
to get publicity. On statement analysis Seamus stated that Cindy was living the life Casey wanted. I believe that is absolutely true. Caylee will be an industry for Cindy to make money for a long long time. Interestingly there is no mention of George who I believe is mentally already divorced from Cindy. I think they will stay together until the trial and then split.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:31 am

Cindy will probably deduct the cost of the donated shoes on her income tax. crazy3
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:21 am

:lol!: BJ
I think your right artgal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 am

Wait, Cindy, you better save those shoes for a live Caylee to use when she comes home! fight10
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:55 am

Yes Lisette, I forgot Caylee is alive isnt she? I dont know if I would want my child to have anything associated with the Anthonys or Casey though I thought Caylee was such a lovely child in spite of her background. If that were my granddaughter NO one would have taken care of her without my checking them out like they were applying for a job with the FBI!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Cindy might as well donate the shoes. They'll be too small when Caylee comes home. She's been missing for over 2 years now. I'm sure Cindy took all that into consideration. crazy3
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:39 pm

You're right, BJ, I guess the shoes would be too small for
Caylee now...Cindy will keep anything that Caylee can use when Zanny decides to bring her home Sarcasm
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:47 pm

You guys are too much!! ROFLMAO

I am wondering if Cindy will first have the shoes bronzed.

Maybe she might start selling Caylee and Casey's clothes on Ebay. Times have got to be tough. Dollar Signs Sarcasm
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:54 pm

How can we stop this biatch?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:57 pm

I dont think anyone can stop her until the trial. Casey being convicted and it all being over will stop her.
Then it will hit her that she has lost her daughter and her granddaughter, but not before.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Well, now there is a very good question. First of all, anyone who would attend this is nuts. Of course, the media w/be there...thus the calling Channel 6 - she wouldn't dare call Kathi Belich over at WFTV. fight10 However, guaranteed Belich w/probably show and drive her ape sh*t.

Cindy thinks this is a PC move. She is clueless and I hope whomever does show up raises a bit of hail.

This should be interesting.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Coming Events:

Next Event: Operation Barefoot - We are collecting shoes at Walgreens (Narcoosee and Lee Vista) on Saturday, August 28 from 10 a.m to 3 p.m. Hot dogs (thank you Walgreens), empeñados (thank you friend) and drinks (thank you Marc) have been donated as well as much time from our volunteers. We will also be washing cars so come, bring some towels and buckets and help us out. Cash donations are accepted to help ship the shoes to Honduras on a boat. The trip will take place the week of Thanksgiving. You can also bring shoes to St. Luke's Lutheran Church, Oviedo, FL
Fall: Construction Trip - Christ Lutheran, Perry GA
Operation Barefoot: November 21- 27
January work trip - (Tentative)
July 2010 Medical Mission Trip - See pictures on our Photo Album Links
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Unbelievable that she would set up this "photo op"...She really thinks that she is a star, doesn't she? Does her church not teach about the Pharisee that proclaimed his prayers and almsgiving aloud so that everyone would know what HE was doing? I think that Jesus called him a hypocrite...She could have done this quietly if it was something that she really felt led to do...What is the purpose of notifying media, except to "toot her own horn" and be the focus of attention again? This woman has serious issues and needs treatment desperately! I can just see GA saying, "Oh, ok, whatever Cindy" while rolling his eyes.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Artgal, do you have a link to the "coming events" post?

Lisette, she has major "attention-seeking behavior" personality disorder, for starters.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Cash donations are accepted to help ship the shoes to Honduras on a boat. The trip will take place the week of Thanksgiving.
Is the boat the SS Cayle Marie? Are they going, too? If so, I hope it's a one way excursion.crazy3 gum
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the above link is where you can find the information on the donations for the charity Cindy is giving a pair of Caylee's shoes to.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Aw, I bet CA just wants a free hotdog, empenado, and drink pepsi drinker

Last edited by lisette on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Arent there any children in this country that need shoes?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:51 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony said she is donating a pair of her granddaughter Caylee’s shoes to a nonprofit group that helps less-fortunate children.

Caylee Anthony’s remains were found in December of 2008. Cindy’s daughter, Casey Anthony, faces murder charges in connection with Caylee’s death.

Cindy Anthony said the shoes will be donated on Saturday to a group called the Children of Love Foundation.

According to the group’s website, it is a religious-based nonprofit organization that helps children in Central Florida, the Caribbean and Central and South America.

“The emphasis is on mentoring children who have been orphaned and/or require the guidance and support of a caring adult who will teach them right from wrong, respect for others and the importance of an education,” the website said. “The Children of Love Foundation is concerned locally with youth who have become disoriented to the degree that they have become involved in the juvenile justice system and/or they have challenged or troubled home lives.

The group’s website said it will be holding “Operation Barefoot” to collect shoes on Saturday at the Walgreens store at Narcoosee Road and Lee Vista Boulevard from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:52 pm

I love the mentoring part of teaching them "right from wrong" and getting an education. Something Cindy didnt seem to be able to impart to Casey.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:05 pm

I was just going to say the same thing, Artgal!!! :lol!: And how about "respect for others and the importance of an education", two things Casey most certainly didn't have.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:50 pm

artgal16 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ❤

the above link is where you can find the information on the donations for the charity Cindy is giving a pair of Caylee's shoes to.

One thing I love about this website is we never lose our sense of humor. I cracked up reading some of the posts. artgal this thread has had 23 posts in it's first day. That made me :lol!: I bet childrenoflove.org is doing this about CA donation crazy3 Good grief CA give them all the shoes. How about some of those toys? Caylee would want to share her things with good charities.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 pm

I think its because its so ridiculous Cindy calling a TV station to announce she is giving a pair of Caylee's shoes like she is a celebrity and everyone should know about it. The woman has no clue does she? Maybe without Brad Conways advise she is just "going rouge" LOL
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 pm

The more I think about CA calling a TV station to announce that she is going to give ONE PAIR of used shoes to a charity, the more I want to head bang over reaction I mean how RIDICULOUS is that!?
I think I'll call my local TV station and tell them that I am taking a pair of sweatpants to Goodwill Saturday...I am letting them know because Goodwill is an organization that is worth mentioning :lol!: faint Dancing ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ha ha ha ha
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 pm

The twit Tweets and the world is supposed to twitter.
That tw*t!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:27 pm

You guys are all funny today! You gotta laugh sometimes !
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:29 pm

And then we have Natalee Holloway's mother Beth who speaks at high schools about the dangers facing every one of us--with grace, courage, integrity and beautiful intentions in honor of her daughter.
That Anthony family is vile. Pure evil.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Maybe we should set up a booth with Cindy as the target and we all throw OUR shoes at her, like a dunk tank. I am loaded with shoes. I would even throw the good ones!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:17 am

Charity Group: We're Not Associated With Anthony Family
Nonprofit Unaware Family Was Donating Caylee Anthony's Shoes
POSTED: Wednesday, August 25, 2010
UPDATED: 12:20 am EDT August 26, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Central Florida charitable group said they fear their organization will be hurt because of a donation made by Casey Anthony's mother.
On Tuesday, Cindy Anthony sent an e-mail to Local 6, announcing that she would be donating some of her granddaughter's belongings to the Children of Love Foundation.
"I will be attending this event on Saturday, donating some of Caylee's shoes. I think that this project is worth mentioning," Cindy Anthony wrote.
The organization's founder, Doris Patalano, said she was unaware of Anthony's donation until she began receiving harassing phone calls from protesters Wednesday morning.
Patalano, who was orphaned as a child, created the Children of Love Foundation with her husband nearly 20 years ago. The nonprofit organization provides food, clothing and mentoring to orphans in Honduras and Central Florida.
Patalano also works at a pharmacy, where she said Cindy Anthony has been a long-time customer. The Children of Love Foundation is holding their annual shoe drive at that same pharmacy.
Patalano recently began passing out fliers to her customers, including Anthony, to inform them of the shoe drive.
According to Patalano, Anthony offered to share the flier with local media outlets. Patalano assumed the media might mention the shoe drive as part of a "public service announcement." She said she did not know Anthony was planning to donate her murdered granddaughter's shoes, nor share that information with the media.
By Wednesday morning, Patalano said she was being bombarded with phone calls at home and at work from protesters, whom she described as "hateful." Patalano fears the controversy could jeopardize her 20-year career at the pharmacy. She also said several other pharmacies have decided not to host similar shoe drives as a result of the negative publicity, which means fewer donations for the orphans.
Patalano wants the public to understand her organization has no association with the Anthony family. She does not believe Cindy Anthony meant to cause trouble, and offers her prayers to the family. However, Patalano insists that she has never sought publicity for her charity work.
In an e-mail to Local 6 Wednesday responding to the controversy, Cindy Anthony wrote, "Hopefully everyone will be respectful to what this event is all about. It's not about my family, it's about doing a good thing for others. My goal is to help this foundation collect shoes for the orphans in Honduras. Unfortunately the media would not have normally covered this event, had it not been for my involvement."
Also on Wednesday, attorneys Mark Lippman and Jennifer Craddock filed court papers indicating they are now representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lippman represented the family earlier this year as they successfully avoided home foreclosure by renegotiating their mortgage.
Last week, the Anthony's former attorney Brad Conway announced he was no longer representing the couple.

How sad that this poor lady is getting hateful phone calls because of CA. I hope people will not take their frustrations with the Ants out on this worthy organization. Cindy, you should have just made your donation and kept your mouth shut!!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:12 am

I agree, Lisette. And, Cindy actually had the nerve to say:
Unfortunately the media would not have normally covered this event, had it not been for my involvement."
Who does she think she is? Paris Hilton? Famous for being famous? This is despicable!

Charm, you are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:21 am

If Cindy hadnt CALLED the media in the first place no one would have known! I cannot believe the nerve of this woman. Cindy stay home - you are no John Walsh though Im sure you have dreams of appearing on TV
as a host of a show on missing children or an "authority" on these types of cases. If she has so much time on her hands why doesnt she take care of her own so-called foundation?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:19 am

I have sent a little email asking were we can send donations. I am adding them to our quick links as well.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:49 pm

I just sent them the following email:

Thu, August 26, 2010 4:47:33 PM
Your event this Saturday
kATHIE ASH
View Contact
To: dpatalano@childrenoflove.org

First, let me start by saying I commend you for your charity. I own a crime blog for the missing and murdered children and we have just added your website to our quick links.

That being said, I am so sorry that you are getting hate mail reference Cindy Anthony's media extravaganza. I know this is of her accord to seek attention. She is despicable and I pray you and your organization get through this weekend without any negative or dangerous episodes.

My website is:

If there is anything at all we can do for you, please let me know.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Good for you! Thats a very nice gesture!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:57 pm

These poor people are trying to do a wonderful thing and have to worry about being trampled or hurt. And, all the calls and people raising hell..Cindy just loves the firestorm she has started. She could not care any less about donating these shoes. She makes me livid pissed!

Thanks, Artgal..I thought it was the least we could do for them.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Why don't we all send our old scuzzy shoes directly to Cindy's house? No return addresses. Wouldn't that be a hoot? I would include a note saying that she shouldn't forget to kick herself in the ass for us.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:42 pm

charminglane wrote:Why don't we all send our old scuzzy shoes directly to Cindy's house? No return addresses. Wouldn't that be a hoot? I would include a note saying that she shouldn't forget to kick herself in the ass for us.

OMG, that is the best idea I have heard in a long time!!!! Looking for a big box.....
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Am I right? Wouldn't this send her over the moon?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:31 pm

I hate to even spend the postage on her but this sounds like a worthy cause. cool
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 am

Don't send a pair. Only send her one shoe. Unless she looks for a charity for people that need only one shoe, she will get really pissed off. It is SO worth the postage, Wrap!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 am

C.O.D!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:06 pm

LMAO, you are so right!!!! I have plenty of shoes I can no longer wear due to this damned neuropathy (some that I dearly LOVE - I was like Carrie in "Sex and the City" with the shoes..but just went to PayLess - LOL). I will send her one fugly sandle I have that is falling apart. That should do it.

p.s. This big wig shoe show of Cindy's is TODAY!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Wonder if Cindy has shown up at the event yet? Anybody heard anything?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:16 pm

In a matter of just a few minutes George and Cindy Anthony drove up to a pharmacy off Narcoosee Road in Orlando and dropped off shoes to Operation Barefoot.

It's an annual shoe drive put on by the Children of Love Foundation.

Cindy Anthony heard about the event and told reporters she would be attending it and donating some of her granddaughter Caylee's shoes.

The little girl was murdered back in 2008.

Cindy's Anthony's announcement turned into a backlash against the charity from some who resent the family.
Maureen Rhodehamel thinks it's ridiculous that the charity started receiving such hateful comments.

"It's not all about who they are or what they are dealing with on their own level. They're giving away shoes. They're helping another organization to help kids who can't get these things. So I think it's perfect. Who cares?" said Rhodehamel.

News 13 was told the Anthonys donated about a half dozen shoes to the charity, which appeared to be new, along with some socks.

Those involved with the charity said they've been holding this shoe drive for years to help orphans in Honduras.

The Anthonys did not stop to speak to reporters before driving off.

The Children of Love Foundation has been around for 20 years.

They plan to take all the shoes donated and bring them to orphans in Honduras around Thanksgiving. But, this is is the first year they've had so much attention.

"If this makes more people come and drop off shoes that's a wonderful thing, but we have no association with the Anthonys," said Marc Crane with the Children of Love Foundation.

"I don't think they would have got as much attention due to the Anthonys coming and delivering these shoes. So I think it's good," Rhodehamel said.

There are pictures if someone that knows how can bring them over. I promise that I am going to work on learning how to do that!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's one of them, Lisette!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 pm

So, I have to say..they did not stay, they donated new shoes and socks. I give them credit for that..no matter who they are. One thing..they should have just done it and stayed silent. I know they think by announcing this to Channel 6, they knew it would draw a crowd.

I still don't like them. crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next