Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy, Strangers Write To Casey Anthony/ The letters were part of almost 1,000 pages of evidence that were released on 11-02.

+3
artgal16
raine1953
Nama
7 posters

Go down

Cindy, Strangers Write To Casey Anthony/  The letters were part of almost 1,000 pages of evidence that were released on 11-02. Empty Cindy, Strangers Write To Casey Anthony/ The letters were part of almost 1,000 pages of evidence that were released on 11-02.

Post by Nama Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:04 pm

The state attorney's office released several letters written to Casey Anthony in jail on Tuesday. The letters were part of almost 1,000 pages of evidence that were released.

Some of the letters are from people who do not apparently have a connection to the case. Two of the letters are from Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony.
Those letters appear to be dated from June and July 2010. In one letter, Cindy Anthony expresses her disappointment that her letters get released, as well as some emotional moments in dealing with the loss of her granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.
"I really don't know how they can get away with sharing all of your private mail with the public," Cindy Anthony writes. "I don't care that the Sheriff's Office reads them, but where in the constitution does it state that the public has a right to read letters sent through the U.S. Postal Service."
Cindy Anthony expresses concern that the identities of many of the senders are also released in the letters. WESH 2 News redacts personal information before posting such letters online.
"I certainly hope enough people will contact an attorney and file a class action lawsuit against the prosecutor's office," she writes.
Cindy Anthony also reflects on her granddaughter's room, telling Casey that a leaking pipe soaked the carpet in her room.
"I better watch how I describe it," Cindy Anthony writes in the letter, likely referring to the criticism she received for saying to a 911 dispatcher her daughter's car smelled like a dead body.
"I hated it was Caylee's room," she said.
Cindy Anthony testified in July that she still believes Caylee is alive. She reiterated that belief in the letter.
"When Spring comes and your trial is over, we will find her together," she writes.
In a June letter, she also says to her daughter, "I am proud of myself. I finally took Cay's potty chair out of my bathroom. Sounds crazy that it was there for two years. It's just so hard to let go of some things. We spent a lot of time together in the mornings while I was getting ready for work. I can still see her."
Letters From Strangers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Casey Anthony has received many letters from all over the country from people who presumably do not know her, but just have an interest in the case.
Several such letters were released on Tuesday.
"You are such an attractive, beautiful, gorgeous and lovely looking woman," one man from Missouri writes. "When you get out of jail Casey, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Keep your head up and keep praying," a woman from Tennessee writes.
"It just seems you have been sold short by the people around you," writes another man. "You are my dream girl."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BJ in OR on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Cindy, Strangers Write To Casey Anthony/  The letters were part of almost 1,000 pages of evidence that were released on 11-02. Empty Re: Cindy, Strangers Write To Casey Anthony/ The letters were part of almost 1,000 pages of evidence that were released on 11-02.

Post by Nama Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Go to this link to click on READ LETTER links.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Cindy, Strangers Write To Casey Anthony/  The letters were part of almost 1,000 pages of evidence that were released on 11-02. Empty Re: Cindy, Strangers Write To Casey Anthony/ The letters were part of almost 1,000 pages of evidence that were released on 11-02.

Post by raine1953 Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:13 pm

"When Spring comes and your trial is over, we will find her together," she writes.

I understand denial but CA is delusional still! I don't know why it makes me so angry but it does.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:18 pm

If Cindy admitted to herself that Casey murdered Caylee she would never be able to be in the same room with her daughter again. Denial is a wonderful tool. la la la
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Cindy, Strangers Write To Casey Anthony/  The letters were part of almost 1,000 pages of evidence that were released on 11-02. Empty How Dare They

Post by Nama Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:25 pm

I cannot believe that Cindy still thinks that Caylee is alive. Or doe she just write that because she knows the letters will eventually be printed in the press.
Either way Cindy is delusional. More importantly was the story about the day Casey was told a childs body was found near her home but before it was ID'd as Caylees body.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:26 pm

I agree BJ - Cindy can never accept Casey's guilt
never - 100 juries could find her guilty and she will never acccept it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Cindy, Strangers Write To Casey Anthony/  The letters were part of almost 1,000 pages of evidence that were released on 11-02. Empty Tammy Unser’s entire email released on November 2, 2010

Post by Nama Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:27 pm

To read Tammy Unser’s entire email released on November 2, 2010, click on the link below.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:35 pm

I read that account. I would assume this helps the prosecution but not conclusively. The argument could be made that without an ID that she had to know it was Caylee as she put here there. However, I guess
the defense could say that it would be a natural assumption if your child was missing that in all probablility it would be Caylee. However, the big hole in this theory is that the last person that HAD Caylee
was Casey and that she lied to police about the nanny.
So unless Baez can form an explanation of how Caylee ended up in those woods that makes sense to a jury Casey has had it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Cindy, Strangers Write To Casey Anthony/  The letters were part of almost 1,000 pages of evidence that were released on 11-02. Empty WKMG's Tony Pipitone

Post by Nama Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Earlier in the day, Pipitone covered the Casey Anthony hearing. Throughout the long-running Anthony saga, Pipitone has delivered thoughtful reports that add to viewers' understanding of the much-discussed case. On Friday, he gave a clear, concise explanation of defense costs in the high-profile case. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Judge Belvin Perry did not order the state to pay travel and lodging costs for new defense attorney Ann Finnell, Pipitone explained. "But Perry did allow $500 for copying costs, $2,500 for a mental health professional to examine Casey and another $2,400 for a private investigator," Pipitone said. "Perry drew the line when the defense wanted another $12,000 for investigators to follow up on people who searched for Caylee's body near where it was found months later."

In a clip, Perry lectured the defense that "taxpayers' funds do not allow you to go on fishing expeditions."

Pipitone added, "If the defense can specify exactly what it's looking for and what it would take to get it, Perry said he would reconsider ordering the state to pay for it."

Pipitone summed up: "So far, taxpayers have spent about $40,000 on Casey Anthony's defense. That could go up to $50,000 now and will get even higher as that May trial date approaches."

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:37 am

The documents also include information that reveals that investigators traced every phone call to and from Anthony's family, including their home phone and all of their cell phones. Investigators placed tracking devices on cars belonging to her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, her brother, Lee Anthony, and her boyfriend at the time, Anthony Lazzaro.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:44 am

Email Details Moment Casey Learned Body Was Found

Posted: 6:50 am EDT November 2, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WFTV obtained 910 pages of documents Tuesday in the case against Casey. Among them is an email (read it) that details the moment Casey learned her daughter Caylee's body had been found.

DOCUMENTS RELEASED 11/02/10:
Email: Casey's Reaction To Caylee Found
Cindy's Letters To Casey | More Letters
Detective's Handwritten Notes About Case
Docs Authorizing Trap & Trace Device VIDEO REPORTS: Officer's Email | More Letters

The jail video is still sealed, but new documents paint a clearer picture of Casey's reaction at the very moment she found out Caylee's remains had likely been found and, even though she and her family were insisting Caylee was still alive, Casey's first concern was herself.

Five hours after Orange County Jail Lt. Tammi Unser watched Casey react to the WFTV special report on December 11, 2008 that Caylee's remains had probably been found, the guard emailed investigators.

The just-released email says Casey looked at the TV and immediately fell into a chair, doubled over, and they thought she was going to hyperventilate. She lifted her head and leaned back with her eyes closed.

About a minute later, Casey said, "Oh no," and then began pulling at her arm and fidgeting and said she wanted to call her attorney. Minutes later, she asked for her attorney again.

Casey said "it was just too early to cry, and she was not going to break down." She then started talking about football and the national championship game. But she did cry when she visited with her attorney, Jose Baez.

The new documents also show 34 checks Casey is accused of stealing from her mother Cindy, written for cash to Target, Walgreens, Michael's, Ross, Kmart and Publix from December 2007 to March 2008.

The documents also include the notes of an Orange County investigator (read notes) that show Casey's jail friend, inmate Robyn Adams, apparently told him Casey said she used to give Caylee chloroform, always in her bed, that she did not want to be a mom, that she cried when talking about her brother Lee and father George molesting her, that there was no nanny named Zenaida, and changed her story about what caused the odor in her trunk, from a squirrel to pizza.

The inmate also told investigators Casey told her the defense strategy involved the one who found Caylee's remains, Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk. The documents also show the Anthonys' private investigator wanted to try to blame Kronk's son, who lives out of state.

The documents also included details on what her mother promised in letters she wrote this past summer (read Cindy's letters).

The month after Casey's family's letters to her were released to the public, her mother Cindy continued to write to her. One of the letters released Tuesday was written in July, after Cindy testified at a hearing about whether a jury could hear her frantic 911 calls, telling investigators Casey's car trunk smelled like there'd been a dead body in it.

Cindy said she was grateful to be face-to-face with Casey for more than a brief moment. She wrote about Caylee: "When spring comes and your trial is over, we will find her together. I continue to seek her and continue to have hope that we will all be reunited soon."

That was a year and a half after the family said they had Caylee cremated.

In another letter, Cindy prayed, rambled about how unfair it was Casey's letters are released to the public. The defense had just tried last week, again, to have Casey's jail records, including her mail, sealed from the public, but now the family knows their letters are being released when they write to Casey.

Casey also got a couple more love letters from one guy asking her to be his girlfriend and another telling her she's his dream girl.

Also among the nearly 1,000 pages released are documents regarding tracking several people involved in the case (read them).

WHAT'S NEXT AND WHAT'S NEW? Attorneys in the case against Casey will be back in court later this month. A status hearing has been scheduled for November 29. Casey is not required to attend.

The judge Tuesday granted the state's motion to extend the deadline for defense witness depositions. Those witnesses include Laura Buchanan and Roy Kronk's son, Brandon Sparks. That deadline is now November 30.

CASEY'S DEFENSE QUESTIONS FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGIST

On Monday, Casey's defense questioned a University of Central Florida forensic anthropologist who says Caylee's remains were left in the woods shortly after she died, based on the condition of the remains and the plant growth.

Next week, two Orange County sheriff's computer experts will be deposed. They found Casey had searched "how to make chloroform" and "neck-breaking" on the website Google, months before Caylee was murdered.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:04 pm

From Bill Shaeffer's blog:
As predicted, yet another of Casey Anthony’s defense lawyers is jumping ship. Linda Kenny Baden recently announced, with considerably less fanfare then when she entered the case, her notice of intent to withdraw from the now, somewhat beleaguered defense team. Although Ms. Baden cited financial hardship as the reason for filing her motion to withdraw, one could certainly question whether it was for perhaps a more ignoble reason, like, say, having exhausted the opportunity for self-promotion and publicity. She and other quitters, who likewise climbed aboard to take complete and utter advantage of the local, state, national, and international media coverage of the Casey case, have abandoned Miss Anthony now that the real case work has finally commenced.

I am curious as to why Ms. Baden and the book promoting law professor, Andrea Lyon, did not express their travel and expense reimbursement concerns way back when they each made their splashy entries into the Casey case. Could it be because that was prior to the time the Florida taxpayers were on the hook to pay the costs for Casey’s defense? What else has changed from that time until now?

Others have wondered whether the defense perhaps could have gotten any work at all out of Ms. Baden, had Casey’s lead attorney, Mr Baez, (who held the purse strings to the small fortune now gone) had geared up to go to work for his client much earlier than he had. All of those national TV appearances certainly did nothing to attack the State’s case against Casey. What took so long? He at one time possessed the funds to pay Ms. Baden for reasonable expenses attendant to her representation.
Even if we accept Ms. Baden’s announced reason for quitting the case, the apparent mismanagement of hundreds of thousands of dollars taken in ostensibly on Casey’s behalf by both Mr Baez and Casey’s loving family, is still galling to many (although who couldn’t use a vacation cruise break, or new custom suits especially during these turbulent times and troubled economy). Now, the money having mysteriously evaporated, Casey Anthony is at the mercy of the Florida taxpayers’ largess and the good auspices of certain pro bono attorneys working to defend her life.

Those musings aside, I observe that Ms. Baden’s departure from the defense team is the most serious loss of personnel to date. Giving the Devil her due, Ms Baden is, after all, nationally renowned for her expertise in the area of forensic evidence, and as we all know, the Prosecution’s case consists of a significant amount of forensic evidence, both established and novel.

Ms. Baden’s reputation can best be illustrated by the following, relatively recent events: record mogul Phil Spector retained Ms Baden to handle the forensic evidence in his California murder trial. Result for trial number one: a hung jury. Mr. Spector declined to retain Ms. Baden for the second trial. Result for trial number two: a guilty verdict. Ms. Baden’s are big shoes to fill.

Which begs the question, is anyone on the present defense team capable? Well, no, not actually. And although that may not be terribly troubling to the majority at first blush, it is to those who have spent their legal careers promoting the ends of justice. In the end, our criminal justice system usually works, whether by man’s endeavors or by divine intervention. But it pains one to see a conviction had because of avarice, self promotion or ineptitude by lawyers entrusted with the obligation and responsibility to vigorously and energetically defend those individuals who, in our minds, are the least worthy. Because in our system of justice, justice for all, is defined by justice afforded to the least deserving of us.

Note: Judge Perry granted Ms. Baden’s motion to withdraw at the October 29th status hearing.

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Well, we know he is absolutely correct - and that is why most people dislike lawyers - they give themselves such a bad name - Mr. Sheaffer excluded of course!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 am

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Newly released documents showed on Wednesday that a member of Casey Anthony's family laid the groundwork that could help prosecutors make their case against her.

According to investigators, Cindy Anthony's mother, Shirley Plesea, said she wanted to share e-mails that she had exchanged with her sister.

“It gives the state a window into the family, (which) the family might not freely and candidly be revealing to the State Attorney's Office,” defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Hornsby said that 11 days before Caylee disappeared, Plesea talked about Cindy exhausting her savings to cover credit card expenses run up by daughter, Casey, and husband, George. A month later, Plesea noted that Cindy Anthony had not gotten to see Caylee since they visited the child's grandfather on Father's Day.

Four days later, Plesea said, Cindy Anthony found her daughter and called authorities to report Caylee missing.

Hornsby said the state will argue that money conflicts, tensions with Cindy Anthony about raising Caylee and desire to hurt her mother were Casey Anthony's motives for killing the child.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:52 am

Way to go Shirley!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:32 pm

As I recall Cindy's brother wrote her some mud slinging e-mails too. Calling her and George out for letting Casey run wild and stuff like that. Telling Cindy he knew Casey was pregnant before her own mother because they were in denial!They stopped communicating with each other because he wouldn't stop.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:07 pm

NiteSpinR that was also the brother that said when Cindy and Casey showed up at the family wedding with Casey out to there with her pregnancy Cindy acted like she didn't know.

I think that is when the brother went nuts.

Speaking of which. Cindy was in denial then and she is now with saying Caylee is still alive and they will look for her in the Spring.

Maybe Cindy is mental too????? What kind of mental illness would that be to deny the facts like that?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Check out this article by The Mayo Clinic. This is considered a mental problem if the person in denial stays in it too long. Very interesting:

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:43 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:As I recall Cindy's brother wrote her some mud slinging e-mails too. Calling her and George out for letting Casey run wild and stuff like that. Telling Cindy he knew Casey was pregnant before her own mother because they were in denial!They stopped communicating with each other because he wouldn't stop.
OMG, those emails that Rick Plesea wrote to Cindy were hysterical but sad at the same time. He hit the nail on the head every time w/the ridiculous things Cindy said.

I have to wonder..both Rick and Cindy seem to be very outspoken people. Neither seem to thinks before they open their mouths. Where did they get this from? Shirley? Or the dad in the nursing home.

It will be most interesting to me when the following people are on the stand:

Cindy, George, Rick, Shirley, Tony Lazarro, Amy H, Rick Morales, Lee, Jessie and Richard Grund. I know I have probably left out others. It's like the OJ case, we could not wait for Kato or Denise to speak. A pin could have dropped.

I see a lot of side bars, just like the OJ case. Johnnie Cochran (rest his soul) was top notch, along w/Shapiro and F. Lee Bailey - all the fornesic attorneys. That is WHY he walked. He sure isn't walking very far now, is he?

Dr. Glass believes Casey may walk because the defense has hired a top notch jury consultant,but she did not name names. See her article under Casey Anthony - Dr. Beverly Glass - it's very interesting. She also believes due to Casey's "sex appeal and huge boobs and no bra" crazy3 that some men on the jury will be thinking with the wrong head. head bang I DO hope there is no change of venue. Judge Perry made a comment he would like to see the trial take place right there in Orlando. I think that is a great idea, but trying to find un-biased people will be very hard to do.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:08 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:NiteSpinR that was also the brother that said when Cindy and Casey showed up at the family wedding with Casey out to there with her pregnancy Cindy acted like she didn't know.

I think that is when the brother went nuts.

Speaking of which. Cindy was in denial then and she is now with saying Caylee is still alive and they will look for her in the Spring.

Maybe Cindy is mental too????? What kind of mental illness would that be to deny the facts like that?

I must have missed this deal with Cindy in denial over Casey's pregnancy and the brother coming down on her. Where do I find those emails or articles? I'd love to read them.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:07 am

In the Anthony family, lying at times seems to have been the default position when dealing with inconvenient facts. The released documents, for instance, highlight Cindy and George's strange handling of Casey's pregnancy. Cindy's brother Rick Plesea recalled the time that Cindy, George and Casey showed up at his wedding in June 2005. The first thing he noticed was that Casey was clearly pregnant. But when he asked Cindy and George about it, they denied all, explaining that she was "just putting on weight." When he later questioned them again, Cindy blithely said that Casey could not be pregnant because Casey had assured her "she did not have sex with anyone." Plesea was astounded: "So I'm thinking if it's not a baby it's a tumor, and she only has a short time to live because it's big." Two months later Casey gave birth to Caylee—with conflicting stories about who the father was

If you google rick plesea you will get lots of stuff on his sayings. Gives a pretty picture on the whole family. Especially Casey and Cindys relationship.

The above article is from People and it is very informative.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 am

More from the People Magazine topic above.

More From This ArticleAn E-Mail Family Feud
As the Caylee case goes on and new evidence emerges, Cindy Anthony's e-mails with her brother Rick become increasingly hostile

Sunday, Aug. 10, 2008. 2:48 p.m. SUBJECT: CAYLEE FROM: RICK PLESEA TO: CINDY ANTHONY

Dear Cindy, George and Lee: This is the hardest letter that I ever had to write. My heart is breaking with the passing of Caylee's birthday and she is not home with you guys. You have to be going through hell.... The cell phone records point out that Casey made a bunch of calls to you and George that you guys did not answer on the 16th of June. I think Caylee drowned in the pool, and Casey was trying to call you guys....

Sunday, Aug. 10, 2008. 5:49 p.m. SUBJECT: RE: CAYLEE FROM: CINDY ANTHONY TO: RICK PLESEA

There's a lot you guys don't know and we cannot say. I can assure you I am not mad at you, but the facts cannot be released for many reasons.... It's tough but we are confident we will have Caylee back with us. Love, Cindy

Sunday, Aug. 10, 2008. 9:20 p.m. SUBJECT: RE: CAYLEE FROM: RICK PLESEA TO: CINDY ANTHONY

... Cindy, no one knows the "ghost sitter." This is a person that Casey made up to fool you about her having a job for two years! She pretended to go to work and said she used this fake sitter to scam you. Can't you see this? There is no sitter....

Monday, Aug. 11, 2008. 2:27 a.m. SUBJECT: RE: CAYLEE FROM: CINDY ANTHONY TO: RICK PLESEA

There are a lot of facts that I cannot tell you about at this time. Lying does not make someone a murderer. I am not in denial.... The sheriff's office thought that Casey would crack being in jail this long. She hasn't because she is protecting Caylee. We have a lot of people working to prove Casey's innocence. We cannot come out with other evidence until Caylee is safe. You need to keep an open mind.

Monday, Aug. 11, 2008. 2:24 p.m. SUBJECT: BABYSITTER FROM: RICK PLESEA TO: CINDY ANTHONY

Cindy, you still didn't say if any human being has ever witnessed the existence of this "ghost babysitter." ... Casey is the only person that really knows where Caylee is and what really happened to her. She is playing you, George and Lee like a base [sic] fiddle and has for years. You need to wake up.

Monday, Aug. 11, 2008. 5:47 p.m. SUBJECT: RE: BABYSITTER FROM: CINDY ANTHONY TO: RICK PLESEA

This is why I am no longer going to reply to you again. You did not read a word I wrote. I cannot tell you everything that is going on. We do not want or need your sympathy, or even pity. Please do not reach out to me again.

Thursday, Aug. 21, 2008. 12:59 a.m. SUBJECT: WON'T DO GRETA FROM: RICK PLESEA TO: CINDY ANTHONY

You need help. You are delirious. I WAS trying to help you. Your granddaughter is dead. There I said it. Casey has killed her some way either by accident or on purpose.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Jeanne:

Thank you! I had no idea about these and must have missed that People article(s).
I will look up the articles now. It's so difficult for me to imagine someone being in such denial as Cindy/George were. I cannot imagine my daughter saying she is going to work for two years and she's taking the baby to the 'nanny' and not one time getting a clue that she's lying! I know this is old news but when I think about it, I just cannot believe it.
I wonder if Cindy talks to her brother now. People must have to be so careful around her, walk on eggshells and not mention Caylee isn't with us anymore and that's after they had the memorial for her. Unbelievable.
That woman is a nut.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:12 am

Jeanne's posts are also in early doc dumps. Some of the things Rick Pleasea said to Cindy had me laughing out loud as he did not beat around the bush. Just google "Rick Pleasea's emails to Cindy Anthony" or something along those lines and they are all over the web.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down