Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

+16
TerryRose
artgal16
mommyof3kids
misshesitation
gnreed
Praying For Faith
samgoodwin
Boston_Lady
raine1953
Wrapitup
bringthemhome
truthbtold
jeanne1807
charminglane
Nama
Slys Hunny
20 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 5 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:46 pm

It's definitely Del or Delbert Ostrander . He's only 24.

Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 5 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by gnreed Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 pm

I know that Del is the brother of Billie who was released from prison a few months ago. BL is correct. He is in his early 20's.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Gracias!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Now with Del being indicted on drug charges due to the arrest on December 31st, I am assuming it is safe to say there were probably drugs at the NYE get together.
If I recall correctly, Del was at the NYE party then was arrested the same night.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Help Find Hailey Dunn - Missing From Texas John

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chuck Hardin posted on our wall that he read of the indictment of Del Ostrander, Billie Dunn's brother, in yesterday's Snyder Daily for possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram of cocaine on December 29, 2010) and his bond has been set at $6000.00. So, he'll be next to be wearing an orange jump suit!
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:16 pm

gnreed, I think he was bailed out on 12/31 and yes, he was supposedly at the NYE party. 2 cases of beer and drugs for everyone.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Now the comment on WOTS FB about Del Ostrander being indicted is gone.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:19 pm

They are on Help Find Hailey Dunn FB page. See above.

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:19 pm

I think a family picture in the orange jumpsuits would make a fabulous Christmas card.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Thanks BL.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:21 pm

It was also on WOTS, but I refreshed the page and it was gone.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:23 pm

charminglane wrote:I think a family picture in the orange jumpsuits would make a fabulous Christmas card.

I agree crazy 1 good post
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Checking in tonight and hoping for an arrest; then I see it's Clint - again... Sigh... Why did someone bail him out? I've given up on the whole lot, except for Hailey and David. None of them have an ounce of shame.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Tomorrow, tomorrow, the sun will come out...

May April 7th be the day Hailey is found.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:28 am

gnreed wrote:Dale S. Ostrander has a current address in Graham, Texas. He was sent to prison for aggravated sexual assault of a child years ago. Not sure if I can post that Criminal History here or not.

So Dale S. Ostrander was sentenced to 40 years in Sept. of 1990, which would theoretically put him in prison until 2330 but he's OUT? When was he parrolled?
He is 68, does anyone know if he's Billie's Uncle or ?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:41 am

gnreed wrote:I made the mistake of reading one of Hailey's Facebook pages. People are blasting the Judge that issued the warrant today for Clint Dunn.
My response is: Get over it. I agree, the Judge was within the law and there's just no arguing it, if you are late to court you (everyone) run the chance of a bench warrant being issued.
This is not CD's first rodeo when it comes to court appearances and he knew the importance of being there on time.
He continues to use his illegal drugs and violate his probation. How do you know that he continues to use illegal drugs? Upon being bonded out if they gave him a pee test and he didn't pass then they would have him right there on another violation of probation.

It is rumored someone is on their way to bond him out again. Someday, he won't have a bond. He is going to have to do time for having his probation revoked.
Both of HD's parents have some serious issues.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:44 am

Boston_Lady wrote:I also just read on FB that Del Ostrander, Billie Jean's brother, was indicted on DRUG charges yesterday.

What a family!! Our tax dollars hard at work supporting these losers. crazy 1
Can you provide a link? There's too many FB pages to go thru' and look for this and I'd like to read it. Thanks!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:52 am

charminglane wrote:I think a family picture in the orange jumpsuits would make a fabulous Christmas card.
Charm, you kill me! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
I know none of this is suppose to be funny but you come up with the best things at the best time! I'd love to see that Christmas card!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:52 am

Clint posted on his FB page that LE wants him to give up so they can close the case. Comments on the link above. As far as I'm concerned the case isn't closed until someone is arrested for whatever happened to Hailey, with or without a live Hailey or her remains. If CC LE can't solve this case themselves then they need to ask for help from someone that can.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:59 am

Comments about Clint's post here, too.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:08 am

I bet LE wishes they could close this case as fast as possible. I haven't had a good feeling about this LE since the beginning and I wonder how long it will be before they ask for help or how long before the help is forced on them.
I don't think the apple falls far from the tree in CC..... jmo and just sayin'.....
I want to know where Hailey is, I could care less about the rumors, the fighting, the arrests (the little ones) what about Hailey?
Someone up thread mentioned the lakes, that's a place that Tim Miller could help. I'd love to know the inside story as to why TES isn't/hasn't been there. It would be great if he could come in, do what he does best without the media and all these characters bothering him.
What about the wells????? I keep coming back to that, after three months I think it's time to be concentrating on those. Private property or not, I would think that search warrants could be gotten. JMOO.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:17 am

raine1953 wrote:
gnreed wrote:]How do you know that he continues to use illegal drugs? Upon being bonded out if they gave him a pee test and he didn't pass then they would have him right there on another violation of probation. [/color]

I am only going by Clint's words spoken by him. He has stated more than once he uses marijuana instead of pain pills and will continue to do so.
I don't have a link, but he has stated it in more than one interview.

As far as a drug urine test, he may or may not have been given one. He is required to report to his probation officer on a regular basis. I am sure he has received numerous tests. At a revocation hearing, all of his violations, including failed drug tests will be included in the motion to revoke.
Keep in mind, we seldom hear about ALL of his violations. I am curious as to whether or not he received violations for leaving Mitchell/Scurry Counties when he was travelling out west. Most court orders state a defendant cannot leave the county without permission from his probation officer or the Court.
It may sound harsh due to the circumstances of a missing daughter, but a court order is signed by the Judge and when a person violates even one of the conditions, it is a very serious matter.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:43 am

I can't believe they keep bailing this "kinda Clint" out of the pokey time after time. Where do these people get the money to keep doing this?

I do have enough trust in LE that they will keep arresting him until the money people get tired. This time it was a woman. I wonder how she fits into this one. I am guessing she paid $500 because bond was set at $5000. Kiss that 500 goodbye.

Is Clint still living with his mother up in Dunn? Is Clint supporting his new baby girl?

Actually what is Clint doing? I know. His usual nothing.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:24 am

I am thinking that TES backed out after talking to BJD "just a lil bit" more.

Hink stinks.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 am

BJ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clint posted on his FB page that LE wants him to give up so they can close the case. Comments on the link above. As far as I'm concerned the case isn't closed until someone is arrested for whatever happened to Hailey, with or without a live Hailey or her remains. If CC LE can't solve this case themselves then they need to ask for help from someone that can.

I wonder if Clint didn't hear what LE said and he came away with this misinterpretation? Did LE say "Clint, give up on finding Hailey alive. Help us close this case. You know she is dead and you know that Billie Jean and Shawn have something to do with her death. " Maybe Clint can't accept that Hailey is dead and only heard "Give up so we can close this case".

This case is supposedly being worked by FBI, Texas Rangers and LE. I doubt they are just giving up. Based on the news conference last week, they were not giving up on bringing someone to justice for this case. But they do believe Hailey is deceased.

Clint is not the brightest bulb and that may be due to the fog of drugs. What he hears and what is said maybe entirely two different things.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 am

raine1953 wrote:
Boston_Lady wrote:I also just read on FB that Del Ostrander, Billie Jean's brother, was indicted on DRUG charges yesterday.

What a family!! Our tax dollars hard at work supporting these losers. crazy 1
Can you provide a link? There's too many FB pages to go thru' and look for this and I'd like to read it. Thanks!

Here you go !

Help Find Hailey Dunn - Missing From Texas John

Chuck Hardin posted on our wall that he read of the indictment of Del Ostrander, Billie Dunn's brother, in yesterday's Snyder Daily for possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram of cocaine on December 29, 2010) and his bond has been set at $6000.00. So, he'll be next to be wearing an orange jump suit!
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 am

I fail to see what Del Odstrander being in jail has to do with Hailey being missing. With all due respect, I disagree about Clint. At least he has been honest, hasn't told any lies that I know of, has been out there searching and doing what he can. He has said he w/take a poly anytime, but apparently, LE doesn't suspect him.

I would like for us to get back on topic here. I don't give a rat's behind if Clint was arrested for being late to court. We don't know how late he was. Was it 5 min or an hour? As far as I know, the only person on VH that can relate to having a child missing is Cory. None of us really know what we would do if this were one of our children or grandchildren. We can only speculate.

I am sooo fed up w/all the gossip on the different Facebook's out there.

What is important is WHEN is Shawn Adkins going to be arrested for CP and beastiality?

When is BD going to be arrested for the flash drive found in her dresser drawer that had CP and beastilaity on it?

Are the two still seeing each other? My source says YES.

I agree that both sides of that poor little girls family seem to have a trail of their own that leads right to the jail..do not pass go.. do not collect $200. And yes, this does show just how screwed up her family is. But, if someone wants to bail Clint out, so be it. This does NOT answer the question:

Where is Hailey?????

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 am

Wrapitup wrote:I fail to see what Del Odstrander being in jail has to do with Hailey being missing. With all due respect, I disagree about Clint. At least he has been honest, hasn't told any lies that I know of, has been out there searching and doing what he can. He has said he w/take a poly anytime, but apparently, LE doesn't suspect him.

I would like for us to get back on topic here. I don't give a rat's behind if Clint was arrested for being late to court. We don't know how hate he was. Was it 5 min or an hour? As far as I know, the only person on VH that can relate to having a child missing is Cory. None of us really know what we would do if this were one of our children or grandchildren. We can only speculate.

What is important is WHEN is Shawn Adkins going to be arrested for CP and beastiality?

When is BD going to be arrested for the flash drive found in her dresser drawer that had CP and beastilaity on it?

I agree that both sides of that poor little girls family seem to have a trail of their own that leads right to the jail..do not pass go.. do not collect $200. And yes, this does show just how screwed up her family is. But, if someone wants to bail Clint out, so be it. This does NOT answer the question:

Where is Hailey?????

I agree. Haven't been following the case much for that reason, but I do see that, knowing about the whole family and their involvement in drugs and porn and such helps one to see the environment from which the innocent child disappeared. In that respect, it may be somewhat helpful to know, as with the Haleigh Cummings case, these are not traditional law-abiding family types. Do kids like Hailey and Haleigh have much of a chance to avoid danger?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:35 am

Wrapitup wrote:I fail to see what Del Odstrander being in jail has to do with Hailey being missing. With all due respect, I disagree about Clint. At least he has been honest, hasn't told any lies that I know of, has been out there searching and doing what he can. He has said he w/take a poly anytime, but apparently, LE doesn't suspect him.

I would like for us to get back on topic here. I don't give a rat's behind if Clint was arrested for being late to court. We don't know how hate he was. Was it 5 min or an hour? As far as I know, the only person on VH that can relate to having a child missing is Cory. None of us really know what we would do if this were one of our children or grandchildren. We can only speculate.

Where is Hailey?????

Hi Wrap. Clint was 40 minutes late for court. He was due at 9am and got there at 9:40 and was arrested.

I think Clint blaming LE is important to this case. We don't know what was said to him for him to think they want to close the case. But, I don't think he has been helping LE either. Clint should be bugging them day in and day out to give him information or direction but as we have seen with his behavior, he doesn't. Clint waits for things to blow up before he reacts. I think he has a lot of guilt for not getting Hailey out of Billie's home when she expressed she was afraid of Shawn. Connie, Clint's mother said she told him and he didn't really react.

Clint is hurting and probably not able to see anything clearly and is in denial of what happened.

Del Ostrander is interesting in this. He was arrested on 12/29, very close to when Hailey went missing. And he was at the NYE party at Billie's house - the non party of course. Drugs, drugs and more drugs seem to be the theme of this who gang.

My heart hurts for Hailey. She seemed like such a bright, lovely, pretty girl with so much ahead of her. And she was trapped in this dysfunctional family.

I pray that they arrest Billie Jean and Shawn immediately. I don't think those two will break until they are behind bars. I don't understand what is taking this long but then I'm not privy to what they are doing. With the FBI, Texas Rangers and LE working on this, there has to be an arrest soon.

Someone mentioned on FB that they thought the grand jury was meeting today. We can only hope something happens !
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:49 am

In my opinion, anytime family members such as Del get arrested for drugs, it DOES relate to the case. As mentioned earlier, he was at HD's residence close to the time she went missing.
I have believed from day one DRUGS are going to play a big role in this huge mess.
Either Hailey was drugged or the persons that harmed her were drugged and out of their minds.

Clint Dunn continues to make the wrong moves as well. What IF Hailey was found? Would I want to see her living with his drug use and in and out of jail every week??? I think not. I would want what's best for her. Not sure what that would be or who in that family would be capable.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 am

I for one agree with Wrap what does all this BS have to do with finding Hailey? if you go back through the treads id say in the last month and a half on average 1 out of 25 posts is actually about finding Hailey. The rest are about the drug addicted soap opera and what organization is screwing more money out of people than the one before. I just wish this family cared more about this child than about where the next batch of drugs is comming from.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:I for one agree with Wrap what does all this BS have to do with finding Hailey?

I forgot to mention, Del also failed a poly near the same time SA and BD did also.
So with the coke arrest, being at the NYE party, I would say it's highly probable it does relate.

Once again, just my opinion.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Im not saying that in some way it isnt tied to Hailey. I just think hashing over weather Clint got his ass out of bed or if it was Naomis place to do so, and that Del has been put back in jail for a drug charge we already knew about isnt finding this child. I think it would be more pertinent to disscuss where they have searched, what areas need to be searched, why private property hasnt had search warrants issued, Why arent they allowing TES and other organizations search ETC...Someone in this land of misfits knows the where and whys of this case. Clint sitting in jail over a pot charge he was too lazy top go take care of has no binding on the case IMO
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Personally I believe LE knows there is no reason to search lakes or other areas. This is why they have searched Landfills more than once.
I have stopped bashing LE because I am confident they have information as to whay happened to HD.

I may be the only one, but I want to know when CD or any of the others get arrested.
The media would be bashed either way. I can imagine the criticism they would receive if they did not report Clint or Del had been arrested.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:Im not saying that in some way it isnt tied to Hailey. I just think hashing over weather Clint got his ass out of bed or if it was Naomis place to do so, and that Del has been put back in jail for a drug charge we already knew about isnt finding this child. I think it would be more pertinent to disscuss where they have searched, what areas need to be searched, why private property hasnt had search warrants issued, Why arent they allowing TES and other organizations search ETC...Someone in this land of misfits knows the where and whys of this case. Clint sitting in jail over a pot charge he was too lazy top go take care of has no binding on the case IMO
BBM, I couldn't agree more Sly! Where is Hailey? The searching is not complete when the wells and the lakes have not been searched. I don't care if Clint smokes pot or not, that man has been out doing what he feels he needs to do to keep his little lost girl's face in the media. If who gets arrested for what (not talking child porn, etc) does have something to do with this, let's find Hailey first and then maybe we'll see where and if these arrests ever mattered.
I think it's time for LE to answer some questions! Why haven't they obtained search warrants for places they need to search? I would think LE would be doing everything humanly possible to find Hailey.
Let's find Hailey!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Had it been stated on any of the Hailey threads that Del failed a poly pertaining to Hailey? If so, this is the first I heard of it. Was this reported by the media or LE? Is there a link to substantiate that? Are we 100% certain that Del was at that NY Eve party? I am NOT in any way saying I doubt either statement, but where is the proof? This is thread #6. Was either stated previously with a viable link?

Personally, I think this case has gotten WAY too big for CCPD or Mitchell County SO. And, what about those wells? What would it hurt to search them? What would it hurt to search the lakes? I know it is costly and takes manpower..thus..I do NOT get WHY Tim Miller has not been there at all. I remember reading he Was coming to CC and then reading that "No, he won't be coming." WHY?

Basically the same thing happened in the HaLeigh Cummings case. Tim was there and was literally Asked to Leave by Putnum County SO. Unreal!!

I hope the Texas Ranger's and the FBI are on this case..not just the child porn and beastiality, but all of it. It is getting way out of hand IMO.

As far as Clint, I agree. Being 40 minutes late is like saying, "I don't care about being respectful to the court and I don't care if I am arrested." NOW I agree with you all about Clint.

I do agree with Sly in that many, many pages here are about the gossip on the different FB's. And, of course there are people on those FB acct's that have nothing better to do than simply gossip and take any little thing out of context.

gnreed, I wasn't aware that you Ever bashed local LE.

I think they are doing the best they can but have limited resources. This is not Dallas or Houston or Austin or San Antonio. This is a sleepy town where many are evidently hooked on drugs.

Do I believe Hailey being missing has to do with drugs? Yes, I do. I still believe that she was traded for drugs to sex trafficker's. That is MOO and the only thing I have to base that on is that she has not been found in 3 months.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Billie Dunn said on one of the first Nancy Grace shows that she, SA, and her brother had failed polys.
Later, it was reported on a news station that Del had failed the poly.
No link. Just what I remember.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 5 Empty Billie Jean Dunn: Blog Talk Radio: Bring Them Home: Interview: March 10, 2011

Post by Nama Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Peter Hyatt: There was a reason why you failed the polygraph, and they understand that, and people…

Billie Jean Dunn: (interrupts) Right. I was just told that Shawn probably had something to do with my daughter’s disappearance. I was just basically told that my daughter was probably murdered, and when I failed it, my brother failed it, Shawn failed it, no, I didn’t believe it.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:24 pm

gnreed considering you are one of the people out searching while I sit behind my computer in kansas I would never think I knew more than you. I applaud you for taking this child into your heart and looking for her in all your spare time...I tip my hat to you and all with the kind of heart you have...I would agree with your point of LE knowing more about where she was if they would produce the proof...until then I say no stone unturned...check the wells check the lakes ...get search warrants for the private propertys...if shes not there atleast they are places they can check off the search list. I hate that I felt I was arguing with you of all people because I know you have searched foot by foot for this baby and I love you for that!
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 5 Empty Clint's FB

Post by Nama Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Clint Dunn has bonded out of the Mitchell County Jail.
Shortly after being released, Dunn posted the following message on his Facebook page:

another one of those days that didnt go very good. le wants me to give up so they can close the case.ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN! where is hailey darlene dunn?shes out there somewhere, somebody knows something. please dont give up on her.....

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:15 pm

He has to be high. Close the case? Doubtful. Maybe they want him to stop looking and just let the police handle it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Maybe it is because I taught preschool, but I have a ton of patience. I know, without a doubt, that LE is working this to the nth degree to make the most solid case they can. We have to wait it out and we will.

Hailey is the most important person in all of this drama. LE hold her in their heart. Especially in a small town. Hailey becomes LE's daughter. They are just as disgusted-probably more so-than we are because they know more specifics.

All we can really do is pray for the investigation to go right where it needs to and pull this lasso tight around all the guilty degenerates.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Perhaps the actions of those around Hailey being reported won't bring her home but those same people and those same actions perhaps played a big part in her disappearance and possibly demise. Sad but true.

So learning about those closest to Hailey gives us a look into the life Hailey was forced to live. Her circumstances due to these people she called family.

I don't think this case is being handled by CC LE only. I believe the FBI and Texas Rangers are working hard on finding Hailey and also making some charges in the CP case.

Patience..it is coming soon. Patience.

And another thing while I am up on this soapbox.

I think it very important to this case of missing Hailey to learn of the continueing arrests and bailing out of Clint Dunn. Haileys father and supposidly protector.

Clint is not a grieving father. He is a worthless bum.
Hailey disappeared on Clints watch. He was father to a little girl in a terrible situation and he did nothing about it. Now he is sorry. Well stop the world because we are all sorry. Sorrier than he will ever know.
soap box
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by misshesitation Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:16 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Perhaps the actions of those around Hailey being reported won't bring her home but those same people and those same actions perhaps played a big part in her disappearance and possibly demise. Sad but true.

So learning about those closest to Hailey gives us a look into the life Hailey was forced to live. Her circumstances due to these people she called family.

I don't think this case is being handled by CC LE only. I believe the FBI and Texas Rangers are working hard on finding Hailey and also making some charges in the CP case.

Patience..it is coming soon. Patience.

And another thing while I am up on this soapbox.

I think it very important to this case of missing Hailey to learn of the continueing arrests and bailing out of Clint Dunn. Haileys father and supposidly protector.

Hailey disappeared on Clints watch. He was father to a little girl in a terrible situation and he did nothing about it. Now he is sorry. Well stop the world because we are all sorry. Sorrier than he will ever know.
soap box
I know just what your saying! To much BS All the way around. Their are so many people that played apart with Hailey being missing!!! over reaction
misshesitation
misshesitation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:20 pm

I don't think there is one single Hero in CC. How sad for Hailey.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by misshesitation Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:57 pm

BJ wrote:I don't think there is one single Hero in CC. How sad for Hailey.
That is the most truthful thing I have heard in this whole sad story...........
misshesitation
misshesitation

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 5 Empty Disclosure Notice on hopeforhailey.org

Post by Nama Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 pm

The disclosure notice is new.

You can leave a message of hope for Hailey's family or friends, a prayer for her safe return, a tip for law enforcement to follow up on, or whatever is on you mind.

Disclosure Notice: This website was set up in such a way that all comments are automatically forwarded to law enforcement.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:40 pm

That's a good thing. Maybe it will shut everyone up on those FB pages about family receiving the tips instead of LE.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:42 pm

I love Fridays because BJD's attorney doesn't like his client to sit in jail too long over the weekend.

So I am looking forward to tomorrow and hoping Clint put his balls where his brains belong, manned up, and spilled some useful info to LE about his wife and her freaky azz boytoy while he was locked up at the Cement Inn.

Last edited by charminglane on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Who knows.)
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:48 pm

I respectfully disagree. I DO think that Clint is a grieving father. And, it was NOT on his watch that Hailey went missing. It was on Billie's watch. Does he like his pot? Yes. Does he go around telling lies? No. Has he been out there looking for his daughter? Yes. Has he offered more than once to take a poly? Yes.

So, I don't know what anyone expects him to say that he hasn't said already. Maybe he should beg LE to give him a poly.

I DO think he could straighten up his act. But, I do not doubt his love for his child. Unlike Billie.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 5 Empty Hailey Dunn

Post by Gigi cares Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:28 am

The more I read about this bunch of dope heads the madder I get. I was out of pocket takiing care of a "pill situation" .. I have not had a warm and fuzzy feeling about any of these adults Billie boyfriend Dad. None of them really were that concerned Clint did show somewhat of an effort. He probably had to go out of town to get his supply. Never did Billie think her second job as a dealer would be shut down... Whether they get it by RX from a Dope Dr or on the street a drug is a drug is a drug. Ok off my soap box. Maybe if they keep them in jail long enough for them to detox which they would be so misserble they might be willing to tell what they did to that precious child.

Did yall miss me??? Sarcasm Sarcasm
Gigi cares
Gigi cares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next