Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

+20
truthbtold
lisette
gavinsgrammy
Love4My5boys
Silvahalo
NiteSpinR
ladyjustice37
TerryRose
raine1953
janie
Boston_Lady
cherylz
laga
jeanne1807
adelacruz
Nama
artgal16
charminglane
Heike
Wrapitup
24 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 15 Empty Re: Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by Nama Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:This is Caylee's Song from You Tube. I'm trying to post it as a video but it doesn't seem to be posting. The address is below if someone knows how to do this.

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 15 Empty Re: Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by janie Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the courtroom Thursday, Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, watched her daughter walk in and commented to her husband, "Oh my gosh, there she is, she looks so beautiful." Cindy Anthony noted to her husband George that their daughter had let down her hair, after having kept it pulled back throughout the trial. Two HLN producers seated in the courtroom in front of the Anthony parents heard the remarks.

Cindy Anthony also commented that Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, had been strong throughout the experience.

janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Cheny Mason said that if Casey wanted to come to his house and stay that he would let her....."for a short while; not very long. I wouldn't have any problem with it."
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Mason said he doesn't know where Casey can go and live and says that they are concerned for her safety. He would have done Casey a favor by putting on a defense that he knew would fail so she would spend the rest of her life in the safety of a cell. Does she know this?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:09 pm

I think the Cheny video was posted upthread awhile back, but it's good enough to see again.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Watching Richard Grund being interviewed by Vinnie Politan on HLN - Grund says "this isnt over not by a long shot - they feel that the defense and Cindy and George
damaged their son greatly trying to cast suspicion on him. That is very interesting to me.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 pm

BJ wrote:
Boston_Lady wrote:This is Caylee's Song from You Tube. I'm trying to post it as a video but it doesn't seem to be posting. The address is below if someone knows how to do this.

It\\'s Not Fair crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:00 pm

adelacruz wrote:oh really??
good enough to see twice! lol
Thanks for posting the video. I just put it on my FB page.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Artgal, Jesse Grund is supposed to be on Dr. Drew tonight.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:07 pm

artgal16 wrote:Watching Richard Grund being interviewed by Vinnie Politan on HLN - Grund says "this isnt over not by a long shot - they feel that the defense and Cindy and George
damaged their son greatly trying to cast suspicion on him. That is very interesting to me.

IMO GA and LA should sue KC and the defense! why taking it all laying down? letting KC get away with lying about them like that?? I bet those same people that believe KC innocent also believes that she was abused by both of them! it'll affect them getting a job and finding a place to live!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 15 Empty Warning: will cause tears...(also, you need to watch the whole thing)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Caylee's song:

I know its been a while now..
I think i just turned three...
and even though my life was short
There's so much memories...

I remember laughter
Splashing in the rain
the way you did my hair
how i loved my name

I remember how you made me go away...
and i....remember you...

What did i do that was so bad?
I tried so hard not to make you mad...
Now that im gone, do you feel glad?
I miss you mama...and im sad...

I remember papa, sitting on his lap
How grandma kissed my cheek before we took a nap
I remember praying for god to take me back..
and i...remember you...

Theres so much in my life i never got to know...
those inches on my chart i never got to grow...
yeah through it all i still love you so...

Goodbye mama, i must go...

why did i have to leave?
Couldn't i have stayed?
Why did you give me life, to take it all away?

now we must both go our separate ways..

And i....i will always remember you..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Did you hear lightning struck a tree in the woods today where Caylee was buried? A message!

Last edited by artgal16 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Sassy that was so sad. I want to warn everyone it is a heartbreaking video with the lyrics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:35 pm

artgal16 wrote:Did you hear lighting struck a tree in the woods today where Caylee was buried? A message!
Yes I read that in BJ's article. I am a believer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks Raine, I do want to see Dr Drew then because I respect Richard Grund
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:46 pm

artgal I think Baez should be forced to live with the baby killer. Mason sure make it clear that if she did live with him it would be very short term. Jane played a clip from Mason saying so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:06 pm

1. The jury didn't think Casey was innocent
2. One juror said that a guilty verdict would have been reached if they had just gone on what they were "feeling"
3. They didn't understand what reasonable doubt meant

I can handle that Casey is going to be out on the street, knowing that the jurors thought she was guilty, much more than if they had said they thought she was INNOCENT. She might be begging for the safety of a cell when she finds out what life is going to be for the most hated woman in America. Her life is over as she knew it.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:31 pm

BJ wrote:1. The jury didn't think Casey was innocent
2. One juror said that a guilty verdict would have been reached if they had just gone on what they were "feeling"

I can handle that Casey is going to be out on the street, knowing that the jurors thought she was guilty, much more than if they had said they thought she was INNOCENT. She might be begging for the safety of a cell when she finds out what life is going to be for the most hated woman in America. Her life is over as she knew it.

I agree, it does make it better if she knows she did not get off because she is innocent. I hope kc gets that the public KNOWS what she did and that she is guilty and intend to treat her accordingly.

However, the jury statements don't make me feel any better, I do not believe they did their sworn duty to weigh all the evidence and consider all the charges. They continue to talk about the death penalty as though that was the only choice before them, when if they had read and ask questions UNTIL THEY UNDERSTOOD the instructions and charges, they would have learned that even if they voted on first degree murder, they were not in the penalty phase. I think their statements come after hearing of the outrage by the public and are intended to appease.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:38 pm

laga wrote:
BJ wrote:1. The jury didn't think Casey was innocent

I agree, it does make it better if she knows she did not get off because she is innocent. I hope kc gets that the public KNOWS what she did and that she is guilty and intend to treat her accordingly.

However, the jury statements don't make me feel any better, I do not believe they did their sworn duty to weigh all the evidence and consider all the charges. They continue to talk about the death penalty as though that was the only choice before them, when if they had read and ask questions UNTIL THEY UNDERSTOOD the instructions and charges, they would have learned that even if they voted on first degree murder, they were not in the penalty phase. I think their statements come after hearing of the outrage by the public and are intended to appease.
I agree, Laga! BUT, it's over and done with. We can't make them go back and deliberate again. I'll get some comfort out of knowing that Casey WILL know that the jury of her peers didn't think she was innocent and no one else does either. I wish she had a tv with only the CNN HLN channel on it and had to watch it 24/7 and hear what everyone thinks of her. Her Karma is starting. Pretty soon she'll be doing this: la la la head bang
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:42 pm

I dont think she gives a damn. Shes a disturbed sociopath she will start the games again.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:45 pm

The police are going to charge her with half a million dollars for searches according to NG? Not sure if I heard that right
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:54 pm

I just don't understand something. IF the jurors are really singing the song that they do not believe she is innocent, why isn't this a mistrial? What constitute juror misconduct ?

I just read that it was 10 - 2 when they took the first vote for 1st degree. Then it was 6 - 6 for manslaughter and then it was only guilty on the lying? Something is very wrong.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:57 pm

I will wait till I hear that one, Artgal, on day news.
I figured it would take about 4 days for the jury to go through the evidence and piece it all together. Boy was I wrong! Is a juror suggesting they would have come up with a guilty verdict if they deliberated longer? Did the juror that was going on a cruise put pressure to the others to "get er done"?
10 hrs in not long enough. But you are right BJ, what is done is done. Can't have a re-do. Hope the jurors gets to remain anonymous for as long as possible. There are crazy people out there with no good on their mind.
KC will have to watch her back, that's for sure.
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:59 pm

adelacruz wrote:he's a hypocrite! surprise surprise!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Omg.. he sucks. What a pompous windbag. Oh and what a LIAR. I hope one of the talking heads grabs this and plays it, over and over to show what a freaken hypocrite this man is. Everything about this case makes me sick. WTF
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Casey has served 1042 in jail.

Caylee has lived only 1043 days.

Just stated on Dr.Drew. Sickening.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 pm

artgal16 wrote:The police are going to charge her with half a million dollars for searches according to NG? Not sure if I heard that right
There are lots of rumors flying around. I'll believe this when I see it along with Cindy getting charged with lying on the stand. But we can hope that all of it's true.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 pm

artgal16 wrote:I heard that about Mason - he doenst want her there either!

No one is going to want her except the freaks standing out on the street with marriage proposal signs. They make me Barf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Marcia Clark just said that someone could sue Casey for wrongful death.....not that they would be able to collect. Who cares about the money. Just getting that lying slut (not my words) back into a court room would feel so good!

Last edited by BJ on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Mason will let her stay at his house.

Until he turns out the lights.

Last edited by charminglane on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:08 pm

After listening to Jessie Grund and seeing the Anthony's behavior, do you think George and Cindy knew the strategy that Casey's lawyers were going to use to cast doubt for the jurors? I'm very bothered by the fact that Cindy was smiling and said "how beautiful" Casey looked and George agreed and said she's let her hair grow long..

If your daughter, via her lawyer, said that you molested her and put your pen*s in her mouth every day before school, wouldn't you be enraged or devastated?? But certainly I wouldn't be at the courthouse exclaiming her beauty.

If the whole family lied and conspired with the attorney, this is perjury. And if the attorney knew it was a lie, isn't that obstruction or perjury for him? He is a sworn in officer of the court who is supposed to uphold the law.

I'm going to make myself crazy trying to figure this out. Maybe if I let it alone, the truth will float up on its own. Maybe. 🇳🇴
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:09 pm

charminglane wrote:Mason will let her stay at his house.

Until her turns out the lights.

I agree I agree I agree flower3
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:11 pm

I think it would be a form of justice for the court to order Mason and Baez to live with her. All 3 of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Lady of Boston, I am right there with you. The jury was sequestered so they would not hear or read anything about the case that was not in evidence. But they did, they heard bozo's opening statement.

All attorneys are sworn officers of the court, but apparently defense atty's goal is not a search for the truth.

I know they say hope floats, so maybe so does the truth. Like you I am trying not to let this verdict eat me alive, but it is hard to leave it alone.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Petition for “Caylee’s Law” goes viral after Casey Anthony cleared of charges of killing daughter

Posted: 07/07/2011

By: ABC15.com staff, wire reports

ORLANDO, Fla. - An online petition for “Caylee’s Law” has gone viral just two days after Casey Anthony was cleared of charges of killing her 2-year-old daughter.

Anthony will be freed next week after spending nearly three years in jail on accusations she killed Caylee, punctuating a case that captured the nation’s attention and bitterly divided many over whether she got away with murder.

While cleared of charges of killing and abusing her daughter, Anthony was convicted of lying to investigators and sentenced Thursday to four years, the maximum punishment.

But she was given credit for the time she has already served and her good behavior, and she was set to be released Wednesday. Judge Belvin Perry also fined her $1,000 on each of the four counts.

Anthony’s release will come almost exactly three years since Caylee was reported missing July 15, 2008. She was interviewed by police the next day and told them several lies, for which she was convicted.

The girl’s remains were found in a swampy area near the Anthony home in December 2008.

Prosecutors contended Anthony, then 22, suffocated Caylee with duct tape because she was interfering with her desire to be with her boyfriend and party with her friends. When Anthony’s parents confronted their daughter about Caylee’s whereabouts, she told them the girl had been missing for a month and her mother reported the disappearance to police.

Defense attorneys countered that the toddler accidentally drowned in the family swimming pool. They said that when Anthony panicked, her father, a former police officer, decided to make the death look like a murder. They said he put duct tape on the girl’s mouth and then dumped the body in woods about a quarter-mile away.

"CAYLEE'S LAW"

Michelle Crowder, of Oklahoma, went to Change.org, an online activism platform for social change, and launched a petition for “Caylee’s Law”.

The law would make it a federal offense for a parent or guardian to not notify law enforcement of a child going missing in a timely manner.

As of 7:30 p.m. Thursday, the petition had nearly 540,000 signatures.

View the petition.

I signed this yesterday. And, they don't ask for any money.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:
I just read that it was 10 - 2 when they took the first vote for 1st degree. Then it was 6 - 6 for manslaughter and then it was only guilty on the lying? Something is very wrong.

Hello, where did you read this, BL? Very interesting!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Casey Anthony to be released on July 17!

ORLANDO, Fla. (KABC) -- Authorities in Florida have announced that Casey Anthony will be freed July 17 instead of Wednesday as previously announced following her conviction for lying to authorities during the investigation of her 2-year-old daughter's death.

Anthony was back in court day on Thursday for sentencing on four misdemeanor counts of lying to law enforcement. She appeared more relaxed and even wore her hair down for the first time.
The judge imposed the maximum sentence possible - four years in jail - but she is getting credit for the two-and-a-half years she's already served, as well as good behavior.
Orange County corrections spokesman Allen Moore said Anthony's new release date was based on a "detailed recalculation."
There is no word yet on where Anthony will go after her release next week.
The sentencing comes two days after she was acquitted of killing and abusing her daughter Caylee. She was convicted of four counts of lying to detectives trying to find her daughter in July 2008.

She lied to police about working at the Universal Studios theme park, about leaving her daughter with a non-existent nanny named Zanny, about leaving the girl with friends and about receiving a phone call from her.

But Anthony is facing more legal and financial challenges. The state of Florida is asking her to compensate them for the enormous cost of investigating the case, and the search firm that helped look for her missing daughter says it is considering a lawsuit to recoup the $112,000 it spent on the effort.

"This is money that really needed to go to families that need us," said Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch

Anthony is also facing a defamation suit from a woman she claimed was a nanny who kidnapped Caylee.

Emotions are still running high over Anthony's acquittal of murder charges. Protesters demonstrated outside the Orlando court building again on Thursday, demanding justice for Caylee.

Several media outlets petitioned the judge in the case to release the names of all the jurors. But Judge Belvin Perry said he felt there should be a "cooling off period" before he makes their identities public.

One juror who spoke exclusively to ABC News said she doesn't necessarily believe Anthony is innocent of killing her young daughter Caylee, she's just not sure what happened.

"There wasn't enough evidence. There wasn't anything strong enough to say. I don't think anyone in America can tell us exactly how she died. If you put even just the 12 jurors in one room with a piece of paper, write down how Caylee died. Nobody knows. We'd all be guessing," said Jennifer Ford, who was juror No. 3. "How can you punish someone for something if you don't know what they did?"
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Petition for “Caylee’s Law” goes viral after Casey Anthony cleared of charges of killing daughter

Posted: 07/07/2011

By: ABC15.com staff, wire reports

ORLANDO, Fla. - An online petition for “Caylee’s Law” has gone viral just two days after Casey Anthony was cleared of charges of killing her 2-year-old daughter.

"CAYLEE'S LAW"

Michelle Crowder, of Oklahoma, went to Change.org, an online activism platform for social change, and launched a petition for “Caylee’s Law”.

The law would make it a federal offense for a parent or guardian to not notify law enforcement of a child going missing in a timely manner.

As of 7:30 p.m. Thursday, the petition had nearly 540,000 signatures.

View the petition.

I signed this yesterday. And, they don't ask for any money.
I signed it too Wrap, in fact I saw it on your FB and after I signed it I put it on my FB and am emailing the link to everyone I know.
I also put on my FB a link to Cheney flipping everyone off because everyone needs to see what a class act he is not.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:17 pm

I am more outraged than ever w/ those jurors!! They don't think she is innocent... then charge her on a lesser degree --don't sentence her to death, pick second degree! If they thought she was not innocent why in the heck would they let her walk? This just shows their ineptitude. And if they do not understand reasonable doubt...why not...ask? They wanted outta there.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:23 pm

cherylz wrote:I am more outraged than ever w/ those jurors!! They don't think she is innocent... then charge her on a lesser degree --don't sentence her to death, pick second degree! If they thought she was not innocent why in the heck would they let her walk? This just shows their ineptitude. And if they do not understand reasonable doubt...why not...ask? They wanted outta there.
If I was married to one of those jurors I might be finding an attorney and filing for divorce. The thought of living with a person responsible for freeing Casey wouldn't cut it for me.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 15 Empty Oh, please!

Post by Nama Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:38 pm

BJ, you would not be married to anyone like them in the first place...........

I am sick of listening to them say they went by the law, when clearly they did not, they did not even understand the law but most troubling they did not attempt to. They asked no questions, they did not review the evidence. They made up their minds for some unknown reason on bozo's opening statement.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:59 pm

It is all just so upsetting isn't it? From day 1. From start to finish. And to add fuel to the fire that "thing" is walking out of there just fine. She always wanted to be famous...just not for the right reasons. And she will be in her own way. She will adapt. She is a sociopath, she will be OK. And that thought sickens me to the core.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next