Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police are looking for 13-year-old Kiley M. Hegger who left her Charlotte home on Monday and never returned. Her parents said they last saw Kylie around 9:00 p.m. when she went to bed. Found Safe!

Go down

Police are looking for 13-year-old Kiley M. Hegger who left her Charlotte home on Monday and never returned. Her parents said they last saw Kylie around 9:00 p.m. when she went to bed. Found Safe! Empty Police are looking for 13-year-old Kiley M. Hegger who left her Charlotte home on Monday and never returned. Her parents said they last saw Kylie around 9:00 p.m. when she went to bed. Found Safe!

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:11 am

CMPD seeks help in locating missing teen girl
By WCNC.com Staff
WCNC
updated 3/6/2013 11:48:13 PM ET
Police are looking for 13-year-old Kiley M. Hegger who left her Charlotte home on Monday and never returned. Her parents said they last saw Kylie around 9:00 p.m. when she went to bed. Found Safe! Iwhh8w
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Charlotte-Mecklenburg police are looking for teenager who went missing on Monday.
Police are looking for 13-year-old Kiley M. Hegger who left her Charlotte home on Monday and never returned.
Her parents said they last saw Kylie around 9:00 p.m. when she went to bed.

"I fell asleep on the couch and [my husband] also was sleeping in the living room- we fell asleep watching TV," said Lindsey Hegger, her mother,"something woke me up, I went to check on Kylie and she was gone."

Hegger said a window in the master bedroom, located on the other side of the apartment, was open. She does not believe Kylie is wearing any shoes, pants or a coat. Her family believes she was taken by someone.
"Just bring her back. I'm not going to mad at anyone. Someone has her. Just bring her back," pleaded Hegger.
Kylie Hegger, who just turned 13 Sunday, is 5-feet tall and weighs 100 pounds. The sixth grader has blue eyes and red hair. Her family's apartment is located in a gated complex next to Providence High School.

If anyone has information on Hegger's whereabouts they are asked to call CMPD detective E.G. Boulware at 704-336-8970.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down