Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime

+2
samgoodwin
Nama
6 posters

Go down

Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime Empty Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime

Post by Nama Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime
Leaked script reveals plans for movie about the murder trial in Arizona.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
|
|

Transcript for Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime

The verdict is still weeks away about a -- script reveals a made for TV movie is in the works based on an Arizona woman accused of -- brutal murder. TV guide says the lifetime network is producing a -- on this scandalous sex -- -- area Strauss. Going on right now in Phoenix.
In 2008 cops found Travis Alexander shot in the head with his throat slit and 29 stab wounds. Prosecutors say she slaughtered him in a jealous range but -- -- story keeps changing. She first said she had nothing to do with it.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime Empty Re: Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime

Post by samgoodwin Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:19 pm

I hope they don't air this before the end of the trial. There's way too much info out there already from HLN to give more ideas to the defense.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime Empty Re: Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime

Post by Nama Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Even if they started filming now I would think they would have to have an ending to the story before they FINISH filming.
I bet the defense is watching and reading at HLN everyday to see what they might be up against the next day. LOL
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Didn't they run that made for TV movie about TLMS before her trial ended? Stupid media needs to back off. LOL.

I just hope all these defense lawyers don't give Nurmi and Wilmott any new ideas. At least we get Juan tomorrow morning, until the defense's next expert is up.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:09 pm

No, they just ran that movie a few months ago.

I agree w/BJ..bet they watch every night thinking of new ways to plot their defense. Wonder if Samuels watches and see's how everyone thinks he's a quack.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:23 pm

I HOPE Samuels watches every single night so he knows what everyone thinks of him!!!!!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:43 pm

How could he NOT watch? Yet, he drones on. I think he knows he is lying and doesn't care because he's being paid $250 an hour to lie. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:31 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 22, 2013 10:30 pm

This is sickening, seems as if this actress thinks this is "just a typical love story".

samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 12:13 am

I agree, BJ!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 12:27 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 12:29 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 12:32 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 12:33 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 12:34 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 12:36 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 12:37 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 23, 2013 12:41 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime Empty Jodi Arias movie has some Travis Alexander supporters outraged

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:31 pm

JUNE 8, 2013BY: TRACIY CURRY-REYES

Will air June 22
Credits: Lifetime

Sources close to the case are reporting today that friends and family of Travis Alexander are not happy about the upcoming Lifetime Jodi Arias movie based on his murder. "Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret" stars Tania Raymonde and Jesse Lee Soffer.

Jodi Arias is still awaiting sentencing after being found guilty of the murder of her lover Travis Alexander.

Suffering almost 30 stab wounds and a gunshot wound to the head, Travis Alexander was brutally murdered in the shower of his home in Arizona after a night of sex with his girlfriend Jodi Arias. He was taken completely by surprise as the defensive wounds show. The murder happened in 2008.

Several viewers took to the Lifetime Movie Network page to express their outrage over the making of the Jodi Arias true crime drama:
"Disgusted that this channel is going to make money on a movie of a convicted murderer... What about the Alexander family? What's wrong with you people? Anything for money... Will not watch your channel anymore and I suggest any other person with a heart won't either!" "I am very disappointed that you are choosing to give time to Jodi Arias. You are only helping to inflate her demented version of ego." "I want to write that I am sick that this channel that I have loved is about to air a movie on the Jodie Arias murder when the Alexander Family is still is such a horribly sad state...The trial is not even over yet and you have the nerve to give this murderer all the attention she wants" "I noticed that there are a lot of comments about objecting to the movie you plan to show anyway...I'm disgusted that the administrator of this fb page doesn't even have the courtesy to respond to the viewer's concerns about the content, title, story line & timing of airing such a sub par production"
But it looks like Lifetime movie viewers are not pleased with a lot of true story movies. There was also some outrage over the Anna Nicole Smith story.

Lifetime Television is doing something right their viewership suggests that they are among the most watched channels on cable."

The Movies Based On True Stories Database/Archives has been tracking Lifetime movies based on true stories since the 1990s.

For every viewer who protests, you have Lifetime movie and Movies Based On True Database supporters who are just as adamant that the movie should move forward.

Lifetime movies based on true cases are beneficial because the movies allow the people to see exactly how some predators function and how one can protect themselves. Many people have used Lifetime movies to teach their own children the pitfalls of trusting the wrong people. On another note, if you are interested in having a movie made based on your life don't think of submitting it through their website. Here is how Lifetime Television suggests you proceed:

"It is the policy of Lifetime not to accept or review any unsolicited material received from individuals who are not represented by agents or attorneys known to Lifetime or from production companies Lifetime is not familiar with. As we are certain you can appreciate, the policy exists to protect both you and Lifetime."

"Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret" is set to air on Lifetime on Saturday, June 22.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:56 am

It's not right that they are airing this movie before her sentencing phase is complete. It's just going to prejudice more possible future jurors out there, and it sounds like the movie is told more to defend Stabby than to present Travis's or his siblings side of things.

As far as shackles I wish they would have kept them on her hands so she couldn't sit and doodle all day. I was so hoping when she stood up and showed Travis's tackle position that she'd trip over her leg chains and fall over. hehe.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:02 am

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime Empty 'Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret' Sneak Peek: 'You're Acting Crazy' (Video)

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 pm

3:56 PM PDT 6/19/2013 by Kimberly Nordyke

The movie, based on the real-life murder trial, debuts Saturday on Lifetime.

Lifetime on Wednesday gave a sneak peek at its upcoming original movieJodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret.

The movie, based on the real-life murder trial, starsTania Raymonde (Lost) as Jodi Arias, a seductive 28-year-old aspiring photographer recently found guilty of killing her former lover Travis Alexander (Jesse Lee Soffer, The Mob Doctor), who was found nude in his apartment shower with a slit throat, 27 additional stab wounds and a bullet to the head.
STORY: Jury Finds Jodi Arias Guilty in Boyfriend Slaying
While investigating the violent killing, police in Mesa, Ariz., retrieved a digital camera from Alexander's washing machine, revealing shocking images authorities claim Arias took of their sexual escapades, as well as during and after his murder.
While Arias plead not guilty and said she killed Alexander in self-defense, police concluded that when Alexander broke off his relationship with Arias, she became a real-life “Alex Forrest” (the character portrayed by Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction). They say Arias stalked her ex-boyfriend, whom she successfully seduced one final time before murdering him, and then she tried to cover up the murder.
This clip from the movie shows Travis breaking up with Jodi -- and her not taking it very well.
When she questions why he's getting a text from another woman, he tells her, "This is crazy. You're acting crazy. This is like insane jealousy."
She replies, "I feel like a prostitute, Travis. A piece of toilet paper."
He later tells an incredulous Jodi that she's taking things too fast and that they need to take a break.
"I think that we need to take some time and rethink things," he adds. "It's way too much."
Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret debuts at 8 p.m. Saturday, June 22, on Lifetime. Watch the clip above.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:00 pm

'Dirty Little Secret' brings Jodi Arias' story to the small screen
By David Wiegand
Published 5:56 pm, Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime 628x471
    Tania Raymonde stars as Jodi Arias in the Lifetime Original Movie, Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret, premiering Saturday, June 22, at 7 p.m. Photo: Lifetime, Handout

Are you suffering from withdrawal now that HLN has reduced its saturation coverage of the Jodi Arias murder case?
The Lifetime channel feels your pain and rides to the rescue with "Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret," premiering Saturday.
It would be very easy to get all puffed up and indignant about the film's low quality, the script's unintentional howlers and the unseemliness of rushing the Arias film onto the small screen only weeks after Arias was found guilty of killing lover Travis Alexander in 2008.
The jury was solidly convinced she intentionally stabbed him 27 times and fired a bullet into his head.
Arias claimed self-defense.
But the Arias film is what Lifetime does, and it does it fairly well. Say what you will about its contemporary TV versions of bodice-rippers and penny dreadfuls, but Lifetime knows its audience, perhaps much better than some of the more respected networks do.
Nancy Grace might know better than I about the accuracy of "Dirty Little Secret," but just looking at it without the benefit of HLN addiction, the film doesn't always make sense.
Yes, Arias (Tania Raymonde, "Lost"), comes off as a narcissistic, sexually manipulative psycho, but because we never get a convincing take on Alexander (Jesse Lee Soffer, "The Mob Doctor"), the film is confusing.
Arias and Alexander meet when he's giving a motivational talk.
She's so taken with him, she follows him into the men's room. It takes a while for their relationship to get physical, in part because Alexander is a practicing Mormon and tries to adhere to the teachings of his church.
Arias turns on the sexual charm and Alexander folds. Alexander's friends are wary of Arias, which is why she does everything she can to keep his old friends away.
However, realizing that Alexander will only marry a fellow Mormon, Jodi decides to convert.
She springs the news on Alexander when they are both in the pool, and follows up by diving underwater to perform oral sex on him.
Soon enough, Arias overplays her hand by texting replies to messages Alexander gets from other women, and making a point of flaunting the true nature of their relationship in front of his Mormon friends.
When Alexander ends the affair, Arias is one boiled bunny away from "Fatal Attraction."
Alexander at first seems to kick some of his religious beliefs to the curb too quickly for credibility, but we can almost accept the power of lust in this case.
What we can't accept in the film is why, after realizing Arias is a psycho stalker, he gives in to lust a second time? In real life, we know it happened, but the film's script, by Richard Blaney and Gregory Small, doesn't make us believe it at all.
The screenwriters and director Jace Alexander are wise to focus almost exclusively on the relationship and only briefly on the Arias trial, again, because of HLN's over-coverage of the trial.
For Arias addicts, "Dirty Little Secret" is likely to be only a momentary fix.
But not to worry: The jury might have found her guilty of killing Alexander, but deadlocked on what her punishment should be.
That means there will be a whole new trial on the penalty phase of the case alone, and you can bet Nancy Grace is sharpening her nails and whitening her teeth.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:17 pm

That dumb movie is on Lifetime tonight for whoever wants to watch it. Not me!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:25 pm

I'm watching it.  Kick my a$$ after you  soap box  if you want to Raine.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:37 pm

You Go Girl
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:22 pm

I missed the first showing, but am now watching the 11 show now in Lifetime. (Channel 108 on DISH.) I hadn't planned to watch, but saw some people saying it was actually a good movie because they portrayed Stabby as a psycho slut, and Travis as his sweet self. It's pretty good so far.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:15 am

I watched it. Thought it was a good movie. I dont think it was very real to life IMO. If she had acted like that from the beggining I dont think it would have ever got as far as it did. I think Travis was too smart to fall for someone that was the way the movie portrayed  her to be from the beginning. I personally think she was more laid back in real life  or Travis would have ran the other way.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:14 pm

I agree, Slys, she was much more stealthy. I'm still amazed it was so good and they actually managed to make her look even worse than she was. LOL. I hope the next jurors all got to see it. ROFLMAO
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:44 am

I don't know, maybe I'll watch it. I just hate to think Hodi thinks she's such a celebrity that she has an actress playing her.... It wasn't on today so maybe another day.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime Empty My HODI Review....Warning..spoiler alert.

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:11 am

It will be on tonight at 8PM EST.

I thought the movie was pretty good although a lot was 'assumed'. For example, they portrayed STABBY and Travis having vaginal intercouse from the get go..they made it look like Travis had no clue she had moved to Mesa. 

The majority of the movie was ABOUT THEIR SEX LIFE. They REALLY played that up. 

Tania Raymonde was spectacular as Jodi Arias. She is MUCH better looking than Hodi. MUCH. I was completely drawn in with her acting. Jesse Lee Soffer as Travis was OK..however, I felt Travis was much better looking. Soffer did NOT have the build Travis had. 

Like any 'made for TV movie', a lot was assumed in the day to day communications of the two actors ~ OTHER than the text messages and the 'sex tape'. I DID like them showing her stalking him and getting into his cell and computer and the infamous 'tire stabbing'.

I loved the grandmother..wonder if she really said those things to Jodi. Loved the Chris and Sky Hughes actors..loved 'the talk' they had w/Travis and how Jodi appeared..although in 'real life', Sky states they were INSIDE in a closed door room and indicated she could feel Jodi's presence listening at the door. Loved the actor who warned him countless times to call the police.

We will never know if Travis KNEW Jodi was coming to see kill him that fateful night. But, I felt that the way they portrayed Travis as all accepting of her just showing up at 4AM and asking her to stay was ridiculous..this, after he made it perfectly clear to her on several occasions he was DONE with her; in particular..in the park.

The stabbing/throat slitting/gun shot scenes were riveting. (And SAD!) Very well done.

They portrayed Hodi as someone who was quite happy that day and then picked up Travis' cell while he's showering..and started texting "Marie" that he was "back with Jodi". "Marie" texts back and says "you said you only wanted her for one thing"(paraphrasing) and THAT was what allegedly put :STABBY:over the edge. Again, we will NEVER know but I believe he told her (after their sexfest) that "he was STILL taking 'Marie aka Mimi' to Cancun" (Lifetime portrayed him going to Hawaii) and that was the final blow for her.

The trial scenes were kind of funny to me in that Wilmont's character was FUGLY, and Martinez' character looked NOTHING like him.

Lifetime had made an earlier statement they were going to leave their audience hanging with the ending reference guilty or not guitly. They did not.

All in all, as TV movies go..this one was pretty good. I'll rate it a 7. ONLY because they never showed her renting a car or going to WalMart for the 3rd gas can. I wanted them to show more premeditation.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:25 am

I have two questions about the movie.  
Did Jodi really paste pictures all over Travis's mirror and did Jodi really respond to text messages from girls on Travis's phone?  I don't remember either discussed during the trial.  Anyone know??
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:28 am

Lifetime's Jodi Arias Film Unearths No Secrets But Is Fine Entertainment: Review
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
06/22/2013 at 05:00 PM EDT

Jodi Arias Lifetime Movie: Dirty Little Secret Review
Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime Hth8qx
from left: Jodi Arias and Tania Raymonde, who plays Arias in Lifetime's Dirty Little Secret

PEOPLE MAGAZINE

She doesn't boil a pet bunny. But Jodi Arias displays wicked knife technique in a new Lifetime movie that could have just as well been titled, Fatal Attraction for Cable News.

Premiering Saturday at 8 p.m. EDT, Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret is a ripped-from-cable-news saga of a woman scorned who last month was found guilty of killing her former lover, motivational speaker Travis Alexander. On June 4, 2008, Arias stabbed and slashed him nearly 30 times, slit his throat and shot him in the head in what prosecutors said was jealous rage, and what Arias unpersuasively argued was self-defense, when, according to her, he attacked her.

But you know all that.

Dirty Little Secret unearths no secrets, dirty or otherwise. Every sordid detail, it seems, has been trumpeted for years by the media, then recycled for months during Arias' trial in Phoenix that got blanket coverage on TV and in particular on cable's HLN, vaulting that network to record ratings.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

Now comes the inevitable made-for-TV film. Portraying what led up to the crime, it's tucked handily between the May verdict for the murder trial and the July retrial in the life-or-death-penalty phase.

The big surprise: Dirty Little Secret is a pretty good film. It's a draw-you-in, sudsy melodrama stocked with guilty pleasures: romance, sex, obsession, betrayal and vengeance.

Tania Raymonde (perhaps best remembered as Alex Rousseau on Lost) is swell as Jodi, with a remarkable likeness to this sexy, young woman no man could resist, at least not Travis as he fought a losing battle with his Mormon principles to feast on this forbidden fruit.

Or, to use a metaphor straight from the film, forbidden coffee – which, as Travis explains to Jodi early on, he shuns as a Mormon because of its addictive properties.

"I'm like coffee," Jodi teases him.

"Very strong coffee," he agrees as he submits again.

Jesse Lee Soffer (Jordana Spiro's jammed-up brother on last season's short-lived The Mob Doctor) makes a fine Travis – glib, blandly wholesome and all too relatable in his mission to have it both ways, relationship-wise: treating Jodi as a red-hot plaything while he nurtures a "suitable" wife-worthy prospect.

Trouble arises, of course, as love-struck Jodi bridles at the strictly recreational role she plays in Travis' life. Even joining the Mormon church can't earn her an upgrade from her booty-call status.

Travis argues that he never promised more. When Jodi was gazing into his eyes, he tells her, "You saw lust. You saw weakness. But you didn't see love. It was never there."

So, for a time, Travis thrives as a satisfied two-timer, while Jodi is increasingly desperate to please.

"I just want to be the girl that he wants," she tells a chum.

Then she snaps.

Dirty Little Secret charts a step-by-step, we-all-know-where-this-is-headed run-up to her grisly payback, a scene lyrically staged as a slow-motion massacre to give the audience equal doses of horror and dramatic catharsis after having witnessed Travis push her past the breaking point.

Well done. It's dandy entertainment.

Mind you, such an assessment of this film and its doomsday narrative is meant in no way to trivialize the real-life tragedy of Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander.

But Dirty Little Secret is a step up from the reality-TV treatment the case has gotten with its more excessive coverage. The film also serves as a refreshing alternative for telling the tale, dramatized for maximum titillation while, in its tidy, two-hour package, efficiently stripping away the wretched excess.

An oddly respectable bit of fluff, this film would never be mistaken for art, which typically explores something larger than itself. But there's a lesson to be learned here nonetheless for anyone who looks beyond the tawdriness: If a lover seems too good to be true, he or she probably is. So watch your step.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:31 am

Nama wrote:I have two questions about the movie.  
Did Jodi really paste pictures all over Travis's mirror and did Jodi really respond to text messages from girls on Travis's phone?  I don't remember either discussed during the trial.  Anyone know??
Nothing was EVER said about her pasting pics all over TA's wall but YES, it was brought up by Mimi and Martinez that she got into his text messages and LaViolette also stated Jodi had told her about that. And, IIRC..even Jodi herself admitted to getting into his emails/MySpace, etc..but stated HE gave HER the password. She also admitted she was reading his text messages but NOT sure she admitted to replying to His texts.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 am

Would have loved for them to portray her crawling through the doggie door and hiding behind the Christmas tree..crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:40 am

And, what about Napoleon? Didn't show him much.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:41 am

Napoleon is alive and well at Deanna's.  Not much to say about him.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:48 pm

I didn't care for the actors who played Martinez or Flores. Martinez had so much more fire than this actor, and they seemed to play Flores as some doofus with a bad accent. I totally bought into the actress playing Stabby though, even though she was prettier than Stabby. The stabbing scenes were very realistic, although I thought there would be more screaming from the guy playing Travis. I'm just so happy the movie wasn't slanted in her favor.

You should watch it, Raine. I was determined not to and now I'm glad I did.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:52 pm

samgoodwin wrote:I didn't care for the actors who played Martinez or Flores

EXACTLY!  What were they thinking?  
The actor that played Flores had the strangest accent!  He sounded nothing like the real Flores!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:35 pm

You all were right, I watched it last night. The actress for:STABBY:  did a very good job I thought! Was NOT thrilled with the Martinez or Flores actors like you all said!! The actor who played Travis was so so but OK. Yes it was a good movie.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:22 pm

thumbs up
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias TV Movie Headed for Lifetime Empty "Jodi Arias ~ Dirty Little Secrets" FULL Movie

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down